Home
Azz whoopin
That's reminds me of Walmart on the 1st of the month :P
Nice. grin
Camo Woman OWNED!
It makes me sick to see white trash acting like that in public. You expect it in the projects but dang, not at a public area.
Originally Posted by seal_billy
It makes me sick to see white trash acting like that in public. You expect it in the projects but dang, not at a public area.

a bit racist, wouldn't you say?
Is this upstate NY? Looks a lot smaller than the Salmon river I was expecting.

Sycamore
Alcohol does have it's effect . . . just sayin'
Somewhere a walmart is jealous.
reading all the comments, the camo woman appears to be pretty territorial about people fishing at that spot.

She claims the young man was throwing his fishing line with lead anchors onto the bank and actually hit the chair the woman's child was sitting in.

The young girl disputes that and has a few witnesses saying the woman was crossing their lines, pulling them in and cutting them so people wouldn't fish in her spot.
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Sycamore
You may be thinking of the Snake?
Couldn't view it. They said I have to have an account.

Niiggeerrss come in all colors.
Originally Posted by Spud

Sycamore

I was thinking of the Salmon in Idaho, or the Cal Salmon (northern california)

Sycamore
Originally Posted by MColeman

Mickey,

You didn't miss much, nobody looked drunk, but they acted like they might be. 40 yr old lady screaming at 30 yr old man, 20 yr old gal pipes up, 40 yr old swings on 20 yr old, 20 yr old knocks her down, grabs a handfull of hair and starts smacking her.

About 60 people standing around, fishing and watching.

Sycamore
The Salmon here in Riggins isn't all that big.
The story with the camo woman(dawn) is that she percieves that she owns that stretch of river. Hence the barricaded off area. She charges to fish there and does not realize that the high water line is public property. She has been arrested a few times before and always gets out of it because she plays the single mother card.

She is pure trash. Any given weekend during the run you can see her screaming and arguing with someone. Seeing her get her ass kicked endearing and Im glad i found the video
Originally Posted by Spud

Sycamore

Nah, Pulaski NY is off of the St. Lawrence River which is also known as the Salmon Run Area by the locals...

I know the area well, just glad that I don't know the people...
HAJ. this video is in down town Pulaski. And the river is named the salmon river
Wow. And people wonder why I prefer to fish in places that you have to work hard to get to...
Lots of those kind of places in upstate NY Doc...

I know of trout ponds that require 4+ miles of hiking to get to..
Originally Posted by gitem_12
HAJ. this video is in down town Pulaski. And the river is named the salmon river

Ah! Yes, that river runs through there. I didn't recognize this as down town. grin

Yeah, I'd fish elsewhere than deal with the likes of her...
Lots of fights over fishing spots, not my cup of tea!
Originally Posted by MColeman

Mickey,

You didn't miss much, nobody looked drunk, but they acted like they might be. 40 yr old lady screaming at 30 yr old man, 20 yr old gal pipes up, 40 yr old swings on 20 yr old, 20 yr old knocks her down, grabs a handfull of hair and starts smacking her.

About 60 people standing around, fishing and watching.

Sycamore

Thanks for describing it as I wasn't about to create an account either.
Originally Posted by rkamp

Niiggeerrss come in all colors.

Round here they be run-of-the-mill everyday whiggers.
Originally Posted by gitem_12
The story with the camo woman(dawn) is that she percieves that she owns that stretch of river.

I thought the stinker was the lady in bright green.
Never understood why some folks are so willing to fight over half dead fish...
© 24hourcampfire