Home
Posted By: 12344mag This schitt can't be true. - 10/30/13
What a bunch of BS, PTSD? Gimme a break!

Posted By: ingwe Re: This schitt can't be true. - 10/30/13
I was in Hurricane Camille in 1969, got shot at a couple times in the early 70s, was in a tornado, Mt St. Helens eruption in 1980, and three earthquakes since then....can I apply for benefits?
Sorry Paul. Couldnt watch it. Once that dr started flappin i knew it was gonna start smelin up the place
Your just bothered 'cause you found her hot! grin
Originally Posted by ingwe
I was in Hurricane Camille in 1969, got shot at a couple times in the early 70s, was in a tornado, Mt St. Helens eruption in 1980, and three earthquakes since then....can I apply for benefits?

Note to self: Don't hang around Ingwe!
I forgot to mention the terrorist car bombing in 1987..... whistle
got shot at a couple times in the early 70s....can I apply for benefits?

If you were in the military I bet you can. If it happened while chasing people in a leopard thong then probably not.

Break outa can of Kiwi and put on your ingwe loincloth and show up down at the center and they're liable to sign you up.

Alan
I found if I simply sit there in my leopard thong and say nothing till they ask me whats wrong, then just pizz myself...I get benefits.... grin
Posted By: JSTUART Re: This schitt can't be true. - 10/30/13
For some reason I could not get sound on that clip...who was that sorrowful looking moll?
Originally Posted by Whiptail
got shot at a couple times in the early 70s....can I apply for benefits?

If you were in the military I bet you can. If it happened while chasing people in a leopard thong then probably not.

In that case, never mind.... whistle

No, but if you're ever coming to town, let me know so I can clear out.......
You must ALWAYS bear in mind that I have been put on this earth to prove to other people that Murphy's Law exists.....
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Your just bothered 'cause you found her hot! grin

The brunette aint so shabby. Ole buddy
we have created a nation of wimps, whiners and losers. my wifes great great grandfather cut his femoral artery with an adz and bleed to death , in the Ohio valley. his widow survived without ptss very well thank you. ive been through 2 wars and a "police action" and I am fine except for those watching me. lol
the liberals are just trying to create another entitlement segment. keeps them needed.
Posted By: rattler Re: This schitt can't be true. - 10/30/13
You must ALWAYS bear in mind that I have been put on this earth to prove to other people that Murphy's Law exists.....

you too? surprised your roof doesnt cave in when ever i show up at your place crazy
I'm sure plenty of them are suffering from PTSD. Lots of those people have never been bitten by a bug, much less have to leave their home for a while.

[Linked Image]

grin
[Linked Image]
Are you having one of "them" days.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by JSTUART
For some reason I could not get sound on that clip...who was that sorrowful looking moll?

Some stupid liberal twit talking about the survivors of "Super Storm Sandy" having PTSD.

Oh yeah, It's gitem's new gal too.
Yes.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Some stupid liberal twit talking about the survivors of "Super Storm Sandy" having PTSD.

Thats not old age. Thats Experience
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Thats not old age. Thats Experience
You're assuming it's with men. grin
No, sir. But that explains the need for a fire hose to "moisten" things
Posted By: hatari Re: This schitt can't be true. - 10/30/13

Hurricane Camille was one bad MoFo. 210 mph winds! 1969 was not a good time to live on the Miss coast. What were doing there???
"Hers" maybe bigger than yours....fair warning...
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

Lol this ain't thailand, lol
Originally Posted by hatari

Hurricane Camille was one bad MoFo. 210 mph winds! 1969 was not a good time to live on the Miss coast. What were doing there???

Living in the deep south at the time....I have a 'knack' for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, especially it seemed between the ages of 18 and 24.....got exposed to a lifetime's worth of schitt in those six years...
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

Lol this ain't thailand, lol
whistle

Please, for the benefit of the rest of us, move further AWAY from Yellowstone! :->
Maybe Ingwe can move to California. whistle
If I locate just east of the San Andreas fault...... whistle
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Barkoff Re: This schitt can't be true. - 10/30/13
1989 Loma Prieta still has me [bleep] up. Any earthquake at all sets my heart a pounding. That being said, when can I collect.
Posted By: hatari Re: This schitt can't be true. - 10/30/13

Remember that invite to come to Atlanta? Forget it!!!! grin
Twits like this see a victim in every event. Undoubtedly they deserve some government care, which in turn will line their pockets. We have created a victim entitled mentality that needs government 24/7 to survive.
we are surrounded by puzzys
Posted By: rem141r Re: This schitt can't be true. - 10/30/13
"wahh, my toilet won't flush, waah, i have water in my basement, waah, my million dollar home i built too close to the ocean is destroyed. i need somebody to pay me for my pain"

good way to drum up business for the shrinks. hell, i've had 1/2 dozen or so incidents in my life that i still think about and have to snap myself out of or i start to feel real bad. you man up and get on with it. reserve the ptsd diagnosis for the guys getting their asses shot at on a daily basis.
Posted By: 007FJ Re: This schitt can't be true. - 10/30/13
If I locate just east of the San Andreas fault...... whistle

If that which doesn't kill us makes us stronger then you my friend are a 'Bad Jose'
Posted By: Scott F Re: This schitt can't be true. - 10/30/13

Murphy was an optimist. I am living proof.
I found if I simply sit there in my leopard thong and say nothing till they ask me whats wrong, then just pizz myself...I get benefits.... grin

That's very sage advice Poobah.

I've been wanting to get me some disability checks. I'm going to the disability office, going to sit down, pee my pants, and wait there until I gets me a big fat gubbermint check.

Brilliant! grin
I bet the Hindenburg was neat.
© 24hourcampfire