Home
It's no wonder most are so violent starting at an early age. Being beaten by their parents daily starting at an age I would hate to even think about.Then there's the whole missing daddy issue, that spawn a dozen or more bastard children...just repeating the whole cycle. Making innocent (some not) victims pay with their lives and well being.

What can be done? Will anyone ever stand up in the Black community and call it what it is? I can't even imagine what's in store for this country if this chit Isn't addressed seriously soon!
Being beaten by their parents daily starting at an age I would hate to even think about.

Can you provide me some evidence to support this statement?

The whole missing daddy issue goes back to public housing, where low income family's would be kicked out if a father was present in the government provided home.....perhaps the biggest single error in social engineering ever....
There was once control in this country on black violence, but old Abe Lincoln ruined that
Isn't it ironic that the people who complain the most about slavery 140 years ago are the first to embrace this new form of slavery.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Being beaten by their parents daily starting at an age I would hate to even think about.

The whole missing daddy issue goes back to public housing, where low income family's would be kicked out if a father was present in the government provided home.....perhaps the biggest single error in social engineering ever....

Social engineering is the biggest single error ever.........
Originally Posted by okok
It's no wonder most are so violent starting at an early age. Being beaten by their parents daily starting at an age I would hate to even think about.Then there's the whole missing daddy issue, that spawn a dozen or more bastard children...just repeating the whole cycle. Making innocent (some not) victims pay with their lives and well being.

What can be done? Will anyone ever stand up in the Black community and call it what it is? I can't even imagine what's in store for this country if this chit Isn't addressed seriously soon!

Will anyone in your community inform you of your own stupidity?

Travis
Violence by anyone is not difficult to control or even terminate.

[Linked Image]

JFC! Why are they so mean at an early age? DUH!

Will anyone in your family ever stop screwing their siblings? I can't even imagine the inbreeding resulting from such activity. Oh the humanity!!!
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Violence by anyone is not difficult to control or even terminate.

[Linked Image]

How many people have you killed?

Wait... We'd need a calculator. Never mind.

Travis

You're a [bleep] moron.

Why were the Irish so "mean" at an early age?

Travis
Travis from Montana is the expert on blk culture...you really need to STFU. Did you adopt a token blk baby from Africa like Brad Pitt and whats her face? grin Now you're an expert? Dumbass!
Originally Posted by deflave

You're a [bleep] moron.
Travis

I know, I know! Because the Scots invented Whisky and they were stuck with Whiskey?

Ed
Deportation
Travis from Montana is the expert on blk culture...you really need to STFU. Did you adopt a token blk baby from Africa like Brad Pitt and whats her face? grin Now you're an expert? Dumbass!

Laughin' my ass off...

I'm from Montana? That's news to me.

Keep typing about Brad Pitt. Shows how smart you are...

Travis
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864

I know, I know! Because the Scots invented Whisky and they were stuck with Whiskey?

Ed

Ok, but why are black people so "mean?"

Too goddammn funny...

Travis

Ed

Too goddammn funny...
Travis

I know, I know! Because the Huns already took the title of the meanest SOB's on the planet and they didn't want second place?

Ed

Lol............you really like telling people to STFU, if anyone needs to STFU, it would be you.

Ed

Too goddammn funny...

Travis

Keep showing what an apologist piece of chit closet lib sheep phugger from Montana. LAFFIN'
It's ok man. They don't ALL cornhole guys as cute as you.

Laughin'...

Travis
You are asked for some evidence, and within 3 posts, you degenerate to this:

apologist piece of chit closet lib sheep phugger

This level of personal attack is certainly the sign of a defeated mind.....a mind that was defeated after only 3 posts.....

Why don't you come back when you can engage in a civil, evidence based debate.
Travis Twit.. grin Your homo talk is making me uncomfortable...I know it makes you feel right at homo. wink
Just counter punching from Travis Twits attack. Sue me. smile
You are asked for some evidence, and within 3 posts, you degenerate to this:

apologist piece of chit closet lib sheep phugger

This level of personal attack is certainly the sign of a defeated mind.....a mind that was defeated after only 3 posts.....

Why don't you come back when you can engage in a civil, evidence based debate.

You actually opened a post originating from okok and expected any intellect whatsoever?

I don't know about Antelope Sniper,but I opened it to see what level okok could stoop to.

Sheer curiosity, mind you
Ed
Travis Twit.. grin Your homo talk is making me uncomfortable...I know it makes you feel right at homo. wink

Him and Steelie. They go straight for the loins.

Based on your posts, I'd say most things in life make you uncomfortable...

Travis
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

When the pussy is as willing as yours and okok's, it's tough not to.

Travis
Just counter punching from Travis Twits attack. Sue me. smile

Laughin' my ass off...

Only in the land of okok could replying to a post on the internet be considered "counter punching."

Travis
You guys thinking maybe Leslie took off with a black guy?

or is he the one that supposedly "stole" the car?
"Take a Knee?"

"okok!"

Makes perfect sense now!

Although, the visual sux!

When the pussy is as willing as yours and okok's, it's tough not to.

Travis

WHAT pussy? Its always cocks first with you and swabbie.

See? I try and say something nice about your pussy, and all you can reply with is COCK.

Travis

You're a [bleep] moron.

Travis

[bleep] booze in their baby bottles
The simple fix for the problem would be to do away with all racism in the U.S.

Make the criminal and civil laws apply to ALL people, not just those that feel entitled by what their skin color may or may not be.

When EVERYONE starts acting like Americans, we can find common ground and "get somewhere"...
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The simple fix for the problem would be to do away with all racism in the U.S.

Make the criminal and civil laws apply to ALL people, not just those that feel entitled by what their skin color may or may not be.

When EVERYONE starts acting like Americans, we can find common ground and "get somewhere"...

I agree. But then everyone will hate the Homos...even the muslims

See? I try and say something nice about your pussy, and all you can reply with is COCK.

Travis

I apologize.
Originally Posted by byc
"Take a Knee?"

"okok!"

Makes perfect sense now!

The [bleep] that's trying to buy Issacs love....LOL

Free Eggs...get your free Eggs....laffin'
Anyone know how they get the filling in the middle of the twinkie?

been puzzling me for years...............

Some blacks become Seahawks.

Some whites pansy's who buy Richard Sherman jerseys, and for a few fleeting moments each week transcend their frail, brittle, physiology in some sports bar surrounded by same.

All i can say is there are a lot of people alive today because i don't want to go to jail.
Travis Twits BF should be able to answer that question. Twit?
Originally Posted by byc
"Take a Knee?"

"okok!"

Makes perfect sense now!

The [bleep] that's trying to buy Issacs love....LOL

Free Eggs...get your free Eggs....laffin'

Seriously, that's all you got? That one's getting old pee wee!

Come up with some new material or your spf800 "fuzzy butt" is outta 'my little BLACK book!
Is this thread really from the Onion. Talk about weird.
Originally Posted by rkamp

Some whites pansy's who buy Richard Sherman jerseys, and for a few fleeting moments each week transcend their frail, brittle, physiology in some sports bar surrounded by same.

His kind are not the problem, Stanford Grad, and has a great Mom who is caring.
Calm down sparky, your deadskins might be back in a decade or two? Keep reaching around in the meantime. laugh
I think little okok got "bullied" today.

Travis

Environment has nothing to do with it.
I think little okok got "bullied" today.

Travis

I think you found a black log in the rest stop, and have been enamored since. lol

I think you found a black log in the rest stop, and have been enamored since. lol

Shed some more tears for us about the "mean" black people.

You poor little thing you.

Travis

More like never being reprimanded with punishment and being taught they are special and just as smart and as deserving as everyone else results in kids moms can't control going into a world uncontrolled.
Originally Posted by eyeball

More like never being reprimanded with punishment and being taught they are special and just as smart and as deserving as everyone else results in kids moms can't control going into a world uncontrolled.

This. Regardless of race

You're a [bleep] moron.

Travis

Irish whiskey? grin
I tried to make pets out of 'possums a couple of times.
See the Fox thread. smile
Well, some try it with rattlers. wink
Originally Posted by gitem_12

You're a [bleep] moron.

Travis

[bleep] booze in their baby bottles

Most now sure grow up with a bad case of monkey butt. We must not give them enough free diapers.
I didnt know Irish used diapers. I thought thats why they grew so many potatoes
Ok Gitem, I'm referring back to the original question. The Irish aren't mean, they just like a row when drunk. grin
Ok Gitem, I'm referring back to the original question. The Irish aren't mean, they just like a row when drunk. grin

Ehhh apparently I'm to drunk to follow along l
[Linked Image]

1. Ripple
2. MadDog
3. Steel Reserve
4. Colt 45
Originally Posted by rkamp

His kind are not the problem, Stanford Grad, and has a great Mom who is caring.

What about the other 75% of the roster?

Never mind, keep fist bump'n at the sports bar dog.

[bleep], I hate passive aggressive whiggers.

Well, I guess patrol is calm tonight then, eh. grin

BTW, what do you do to calm them down?
And some are terrified of redheads.

If ya can't control it, strap it on and ride! Jab them spurs deep!

YEEEE HAAAAW!!!

Well, I guess patrol is calm tonight then, eh. grin

BTW, what do you do to calm them down?

I'm off tonight. Weds - Sat.

Drunk irishmen?
Slamming the Irish are we?

I'm a full 50% Irish, and I want to know where I can get some govt. money cause people have been mean to my race�.
Originally Posted by ingwe

I'm a full 50% Irish, and I want to know where I can get some govt. money cause people have been mean to my race….

That would be the Boston Police Department.

I'm a full 50% Irish, and I want to know where I can get some govt. money cause people have been mean to my race�.

You dont need govt money. You will spend it all on booze. You should show your ability to be self dependant and grow potatoes, go to meetings in taverns and toast "captain moonlight"
still waiting for an answer on the twinkies.........
What did I miss about twinkles? I love twinkles�.
Originally Posted by Kenneth
still waiting for an answer on the twinkies.........

Horny midgets
What did I miss about twinkles? I love twinkles�.

][Linked Image]
ah,,,,,twinkles, or twinkies?

Where is your mind?

Yeah thats easy, its an injector thingy.

What bothered me for years is how they got the stripes on Stripe Toothpaste�.I finally figured it out when I was in college.

So you guys are telling me that horny midgets are using injector thingys, Cool. learn something new every day 'round here.

© 24hourcampfire