Home
Posted By: EvilTwin Bloombergs Protective Detail - 11/14/13
When the ANTI-GUN jackoff leaves office in January, he is taking around 7 of his NYPD detail with him. They are putting in their retirement papers and he is giving them 100,000 G per man. NOW comes my observation. They will be able to be armed in every state due to H.R.218 BUT when in NYS they are restricted to 7+1 in their guns. I suspect that they will likely disobey that part of NYSAFE and Bloomberg will consider it OK as he is SOOOO important that his boys should get special dispensation. If I wuz still on the job and I saw any of his men, I would check the number of rounds in their mags and charge them with a misdemeanor if they are carrying ten(more likely they will still use 15 rd mags).
Happy to see the egomaniacal hypocrite leave office.
Bloomy was hard-working and a competent administrator.
Expect the New clown to trash the city and injure the state.
Posted By: 4ager Re: Bloombergs Protective Detail - 11/14/13
There are more than 7 who have already retired and who work for his foundation as private security. He travels with no less than 30, including drivers, security, spotters, and pre/post location details.
If he was paying his 'fair share' of federal taxes, he wouldn't be able to create jobs like that.
all animals are equal, but Billionaire animals are more equal.
Posted By: Boise Re: Bloombergs Protective Detail - 11/14/13
If I were a member of his security detail I would be carrying something with 30 rounds in the mag.
Posted By: M1894 Re: Bloombergs Protective Detail - 11/14/13
Call the " tip line " and cash in . 500 $ / pop .

http://www.jbs.org/home/new-york-revives-tip-line-following-passage-of-anti-gun-safe-act
If I had billions and wanted to be around to play with it, three million a year to pay bodies to save me would be cheap.
Bloomie needs a disease, soon.
Posted By: hntr1 Re: Bloombergs Protective Detail - 11/14/13
Leaving office means more time to spread his gun control BS.

© 24hourcampfire