Home
I am posting this so the classified clowns that keep bugging me about not posting anything nice can see what a nice guy I am. I do like all that stuff and I like ice cream too. I help little old ladies that have flat tires. I donate money to people that need it as long as they don't have a cardboard sign in front of Walmart.

That is all true, so now you can see I am not just critical of the classified police who can remain nameless unless they want to come here and be critical too.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by calikooknic
[Linked Image]

There's our first lady looking mad as usual.
What was the old song?

I love...little baby ducks

old pick-up trucks

wet sloppy f*cks

and rain....
I love coffee in a cup

little fuzzy pups

bourbon in a glass

and azz.
RWE,

I think you're a natural. We need to find you a Nashville handler!

Bob
I do better after a scotch or four....
If that's the case, we might as well start a Campfire choir!
Originally Posted by HitnRun
I am posting this so the classified clowns that keep bugging me about not posting anything nice can see what a nice guy I am. I do like all that stuff and I like ice cream too. I help little old ladies that have flat tires. I donate money to people that need it as long as they don't have a cardboard sign in front of Walmart.

That is all true, so now you can see I am not just critical of the classified police who can remain nameless unless they want to come here and be critical too.

You screwed up
Now that you have come over to the dark side the other classified cowboys will consider you a traitor,
And
We still won't trust you. grin
Originally Posted by RWE
I love coffee in a cup

little fuzzy pups

bourbon in a glass

and azz.

I see you wrote you own set of lyrics...

laugh
Hell, I thought they were original.

It is a drinkin song, isn't it?
© 24hourcampfire