Home
Well, a bit more dissapointment today form here. We know that this WILL resolve, but my sweetheart who has already been on a nose type stomach pump since Friday, was just told that due to the very slow 'waking up' of her systems, she will be on the nose tube with still zero food or water until at least Wed. Again, I feel just awful for her. They did a CT scan today and are doing X-rays each day looking everything over to make sure, and I am glad of that plus the EXCELLENT care she is getting here, but this was pretty dissapointing news and I worry for her outlook and spirit and all.

Not getting much sleep, might go to the hotel tonight and try to catch up, headed for a nap right now.

Prayers continues would be very appreciated. Many thanks,

MARK
Prayers will continue. God bless you both.

Bob
My prAyers are with you. Just witnessed my mom have her guts
Pulled out and cleaned due to a perforated ulcer. Again, prayers your way.
Praying.
Better to get it right than have to go thru all this again...

Hang in there..
Absolutely praying for you and your wife. Very sorry to hear of the difficulties and will continue.
Mark, Prayers still going on here for your lovely bride and you.

Fester, prayers up for your Mom, too!

Ed
Prayers continued
Hang in there.
Prayers from here
More prayers on the way.
I'm sorry to hear this Mark.
I wish y'all the best. Prayers on the way.
your covered from up here.......
Pulling for ya'll!
Mark,

I have a brother in law who is a weak crybaby. He went through forty some days of the same thing. Rest assured my friend, it will end and her system will start up again. Still praying for both of you.
Thanks everyone, I think that both just toooooo weary. I must sleep tonight so that one of us is strong and clear headed.
She is in my prayers. May the Lord heal her and give her peace.

Qtip
Soli Deo Gloria!
You are a good man, prayers for your wife and family.
From Boise as well.
Still praying for the two of you.

Still praying!
Prayers will of course continue my friend.
Originally Posted by safariman
but this was pretty dissapointing news and I worry for her outlook and spirit and all.

Having met her, I'd say that you have little to worry about here. She's about as strong as they come. She's a fighter with a never quit, can do personality.

Her spirit and Outlook will be one of resolve.

Heck, she might be stronger than you in this area.

Get some rest. She'll show ya what she's made of come Wednesday. My money is on Sherri.

It's not a set back or a disappointment. Just another victory to be won.
Prayers never stopped. And won't
Adding more for both of you.
Prayers sent from MI. Keep the faith.

JD338
Don't know why good people are tested, but hang in and hang on. Praying for you and your sweet angel, Sherri. May God breathe his healing breath on Sherri and you and give you the peace and comfort that only He can. Keep the faith, and we're praying that better days are ahead for you two good people.
Originally Posted by safariman
Well, a bit more dissapointment today form here. We know that this WILL resolve, but my sweetheart who has already been on a nose type stomach pump since Friday, was just told that due to the very slow 'waking up' of her systems, she will be on the nose tube with still zero food or water until at least Wed. Again, I feel just awful for her. They did a CT scan today and are doing X-rays each day looking everything over to make sure, and I am glad of that plus the EXCELLENT care she is getting here, but this was pretty dissapointing news and I worry for her outlook and spirit and all.

Not getting much sleep, might go to the hotel tonight and try to catch up, headed for a nap right now.

Prayers continues would be very appreciated. Many thanks,

MARK
Another prayer sent, and well wishing.
Praying for you both!
Done!

Mike
Mark,

Prayers sent from down south... Hang in there!

Tom
Prayers sent for comfort for both of you and healing for her
Prayers sent.
You got 'em Mark.. Hang in there.
More prayers on their way!
Prayers sent. Hang in there Mark .
Prayers sent. Think positive Mark. I know it isn't easy.
Thanks everyone. We and the doc's and nurses are seeing signs of life in my sweeties abdominal region. High hopes that she will be able to get the tubes and all out tomorrow.

She was in some considerable pain last evening and asked me to stay in the room here with her again. Seeing those big, baby blues looking up at me from under her hospital cap and from behind that awful tube apparateus, what could I do? Another night in the reclining chair, but flexeril and Ultram helped me make it through. I am sitting up with ice packs on my low back and neck, waiting for the Norco and Cymbalta to kick in but my inconvenience and discomfort is minimal compared to what my sweetie is going through so staying in here with her is the plan. Hopefully for only one more day and night!

We put my stuff on hold for another visit out here in four weeks. I dropped off my films and DVD copies of ultrasound reports, MRI's X-rays etc. as well as Dr's chart notes and actual X-Rays of my head, Kidneys etc. yesterday to give the doc's here a head start on diagnosing or considering treatment plans - if any are available - for my brain thingy (lesion? Tumor? Benign growth?) and Kidney Cysts. They have a gamma knife here and I am hoping they will use it on the stuff in my body that ain't supposed to be there.

Sherri's spirits are good today, and this is SO very helpful to me. Your prayers are having effect! Many, many thanks.
Glad to hear the great news!!! smile
Thanks for the updates.
My prayers are with both of you.
© 24hourcampfire