Home
Posted By: fgold767 Who puts....... - 03/09/14
.. confused ........artificial sweetners on Rice Krispies????

In laws are stuck here for ???? as they have no power due to ice storm....sil just asked for "pink" stuff on her cereal....ok I know this is weird but you would have to know them ( I got THE good one!)

So am I the strange one here or do any of you do this? I can see putting sugar on Cheerio's,but on rice krispies?????
Posted By: Mr_Saw Re: Who puts....... - 03/09/14
I put sugar on Rice Krispies, Rice Chex too. I don't put artificial sweeteners on anything I plan on eating though, schit causes cancer in lab rats.
Posted By: boatme99 Re: Who puts....... - 03/09/14
I don't put sugar on anything. Only use it for cooking and baking.
Refined sugar and any substitutes are poisons.

Why doesn't the sil go buy pre sweetened cereal for herself?
Posted By: MColeman Re: Who puts....... - 03/09/14
I used to put sugar on Sugar Frosted Flakes.....they're GRRRRREEEAAAATTTT! (I really did, too.)
Posted By: ColsPaul Re: Who puts....... - 03/09/14
The same people who order a Big Mac large combo, with a Diet coke!
Posted By: jdm953 Re: Who puts....... - 03/09/14
Originally Posted by boatme99

This
Posted By: Ghostinthemachine Re: Who puts....... - 03/09/14
Originally Posted by ColsPaul
The same people who order a Big Mac large combo, with a Diet coke!

Yeah, what about it? grin
Posted By: fgold767 Re: Who puts....... - 03/09/14
Originally Posted by jdm953
Originally Posted by boatme99

This

Well she would but she is stuck at my house cause her's doesn't have power....and it got down to 40 in the house last night. MIL is 84 and in bad health so they are camped out here (ARGH!!!!!) till Duke Power gets the lights on....

and no, I don't understand either.
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: Who puts....... - 03/09/14
Different people have different tastes.
It doesn't cost much, and will make them happy while they stay with you.

Is it really worth your time to judge, or just better to spend the two dollars to make them happy, and enjoy the benefits of making your wife happy in the process?
Posted By: jnyork Re: Who puts....... - 03/09/14
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Different people have different tastes.
It doesn't cost much, and will make them happy while they stay with you.

Is it really worth your time to judge, or just better to spend the two dollars to make them happy, and enjoy the benefits of making your wife happy in the process?

This. Rise above the situation, go get the pink stuff, everyone will marvel at what a kind and caring guy you have turned out to be. smile
they've got plenty of pink stuff...I'm just bitchin' to y'all cause I can...I don't care how much pink stuff she puts on her cereal...really....and if she needed more, I would be the one to go get it....and just for the record: in 43 yrs of marriage to this family, I have NEVER eaten a holiday meal at their table or on their dime....I have cooked every holiday and cookout meal in 43 yrs of marriage...and no, my wife ain't happy bout it either but it is what it is....just sayin'
If that's the worst you can come up with to bitch about, I'd say your life is pretty good.

What are you drinking tonight, Beer, wine or Scotch?

Let me guess, what ever it is, it's some pretty good stuff??

Diet A&W Root Beer...too many pills to mix with booze! laugh
Posted By: fatjack34 Re: Who puts....... - 03/09/14
Originally Posted by fgold767
they've got plenty of pink stuff...I'm just bitchin' to y'all cause I can...I don't care how much pink stuff she puts on her cereal...really....and if she needed more, I would be the one to go get it....and just for the record: in 43 yrs of marriage to this family, I have NEVER eaten a holiday meal at their table or on their dime....I have cooked every holiday and cookout meal in 43 yrs of marriage...and no, my wife ain't happy bout it either but it is what it is....just sayin'

Freeloading off the rich S-I-L! At least that could be their mindset...folks read to much on the old stories of pilots having 3 houses and pulling 250K a year! Maybe in dreams and maybe half of that back in the Golden Age of being the Top Dawg! Any way...that is my theory and I am sticking to it! Your a good man for doing it with a smile and not cause a civil war in house!
Posted By: tankerjockey Re: Who puts....... - 03/09/14
I have too many pills to take morning and evening but that don't stop the bourban or whiskey from flowwin.: )

Diet A&W Root Beer...too many pills to mix with booze! laugh

Well, I'm drinking an Avery IPA, so tonight my friend, you can live vicariously though me!
Posted By: Otter Re: Who puts....... - 03/09/14

Sounds like we married into the same types of in laws grin .
© 24hourcampfire