Home
Posted By: Karnis Sebelius resigning... - 04/10/14
Just heard it on the Mark Levin radio show. Good riddance to the slut.
Posted By: Foxbat Re: Sebelius resigning... - 04/10/14
Unfortunately, there's a boatload of Feminazi [bleep] like her, that will fill the breech until Obama needs another scapegoat.

Posted By: oulufinn Re: Sebelius resigning... - 04/10/14
One down, tens of thousands to go. Bet she's got a nice golden parachute, too..

Well, BYE..
Posted By: Steve_NO Re: Sebelius resigning... - 04/10/14
Originally Posted by oulufinn

Well, BYE..

She ought to resign into a federal pen.
Posted By: eh76 Re: Sebelius resigning... - 04/10/14
Yes she should Steve with Lerner as a room mate. Holder can have Bawney Fwank for a roomie.
Posted By: byc Re: Sebelius resigning... - 04/10/14
I'm betting 90% of the rats jump ship between now and November.

At this point, only a true idiot would stick around for the post party lock-up.
Posted By: bruinruin Re: Sebelius resigning... - 04/10/14
Now that she's unemployed, will she sign up for Obamacare?

Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Sebelius resigning... - 04/10/14
Seems ta me like a bank robber resigning.
Posted By: KansasBound Re: Sebelius resigning... - 04/10/14
Terrible news!!! I hope she doesn't come back to Kansas.
Posted By: KMS Re: Sebelius resigning... - 04/10/14
Originally Posted by oulufinn

Well, BYE..

[Linked Image]
Posted By: ironbender Re: Sebelius resigning... - 04/11/14
Originally Posted by KMS

[Linked Image]

was waiting for that! lol.......
Originally Posted by Karnis
Good riddance to the slut.

So........you're saying someone would pork her?
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Sebelius resigning... - 04/11/14
Originally Posted by byc
I'm betting 90% of the rats jump ship between now and November.

At this point, only a true idiot would stick around for the post party lock-up.

those that don't jump ship can look forward to a full Presidential Pardon for any and all 'wrong doings' or crimes while they watched king Hussein's back.
Posted By: USMC2602 Re: Sebelius resigning... - 04/11/14
Originally Posted by KansasBound
Terrible news!!! I hope she doesn't come back to Kansas.

I'm thinking California, Massachusetts, and New York will be fighting over who gets her next.....

Kathleen Sebelius has been pushed out of her job as head of the Department of Health and Human Services, just a short time after President Barack Obama declared Obamacare operational in an April 1 Rose Garden appearance.The long-planned departure is not a surprise, and President Barack Obama already has her replacement lined up. She�s Sylvia Mathews Burwell, now the director of the Office of Management and Budget.

Read more:
�http://dailycaller.com/2014/04/10/sebelius-ejected-obama-announces-replacement/#ixzz2yX7eNBi2
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Sebelius resigning... - 04/11/14
Soooooooo, who knows anything about Burwell?

Actually, I am afraid to ask.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Sebelius resigning... - 04/11/14
Sebelius - incompetent political hack who screwed up from day one, and now to the point where she has some liability for Obama's crimes. May she get toasted by the law.
Posted By: Anjin Re: Sebelius resigning... - 04/11/14
Kathleen is not really the bad one. She was a fine Governor of Kansas and is actually the daughter of a former Governor of Ohio. Her mistake was getting into a cabinet position in this administration, especially Health and Human Services.

Maybe she does believe in Obamacare. I don't know. But even if she didn't like it personally, she'd have to go along with it in that job. She is just an administrator. For her sake, though I've only met her a couple of times, I'll bet she is absolutely delighted to get out.

As we all should be able to figure out, the policy and the blame is due to others �� and that is where the focus should be.
Soooooo, she is a political whore which is not so bad. Sheeeeesh.
Posted By: Tarkio Re: Sebelius resigning... - 04/11/14
Originally Posted by Anjin
Kathleen is not really the bad one. She was a fine Governor of Kansas and is actually the daughter of a former Governor of Ohio. Her mistake was getting into a cabinet position in this administration, especially Health and Human Services.

Maybe she does believe in Obamacare. I don't know. But even if she didn't like it personally, she'd have to go along with it in that job. She is just an administrator. For her sake, though I've only met her a couple of times, I'll bet she is absolutely delighted to get out.

As we all should be able to figure out, the policy and the blame is due to others �� and that is where the focus should be.

Wow!

Just Wow!

I am sure that from your experience she is a delightful lady. But the reality is, she took a job that was completely over her head. She could no more run a large complex department in the government than could my dog. She is incompetent as an administrator and was an absolute sch!tty governor of Kansas.

Sorry to burst your balloon. Like I said, I am sure she was delightful to you. But she is a hack, pure and simple.
Posted By: Huntr Re: Sebelius resigning... - 04/11/14
Good riddance to the incompetent witch...
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: Sebelius resigning... - 04/11/14
Originally Posted by Tarkio
I am sure that from your experience she is a delightful lady. But the reality is, she took a job that was completely over her head. She could no more run a large complex department in the government than could my dog. She is incompetent as an administrator and was an absolute sch!tty governor of Kansas.

Her father was a [bleep] governor of Ohio.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Sebelius resigning... - 04/11/14
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Now that she's unemployed, will she sign up for Obamacare?

Can't, open enrollment is closed for the year, at least that's the way it works for the peasants.
Posted By: Karnis Re: Sebelius resigning... - 04/11/14
Originally Posted by Tarkio

Wow!

Just Wow!

Sorry to burst your balloon. Like I said, I am sure she was delightful to you. But she is a hack, pure and simple.

^ This in spades.

Ooops was that racist?
Posted By: okie Re: Sebelius resigning... - 04/11/14

Yeah she is a good one all right...same one that kept vetoing concealed carry in Kansas...
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Sebelius resigning... - 04/11/14

It's getting very hot in obongos kitchen.

Gunner
Posted By: tjm10025 Re: Sebelius resigning... - 04/11/14

I wish her all the unhappiness in the world.

Originally Posted by gunner500

Gunner

Yeah and I think between September and November you'll see more rats paddling away than came off the Lusitania when she was torpedoed by the Nazis.
Posted By: gmsemel Re: Sebelius resigning... - 04/11/14
An incompetent is being replaced with another incompetent, Its not good no matter how you wish to frame it. On the other hand, I will take it, its a small step in cleaning up this mess. We got a good two generations worth of heavy work ahead. I am 59, I will not live to see it. But it has to start. Better now then kicking the can down the road. Its important that come November these people are stripped of power, and not just on the Federal Level.
So, does anyone know anything about Burwell, besides who she sleeps with politically.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Sebelius resigning... - 04/11/14
I could care less about Secretary Sebelius resigning. She was never more than just a figurehead for this mess in the first place. She did not build it, did not vote it into law and had no idea what to do with it.

Kathleen Sebelius is likely the happiest person in Washington tonight.
Posted By: Calvin Re: Sebelius resigning... - 04/11/14
Sebelius will be rewarded greatly by the "administration" for what she did. Probably be given a 6 figure job with no responsibilities .
Posted By: deerstalker Re: Sebelius resigning... - 04/11/14
Wow!

Just Wow!

in other words a perfect liberal politician.
thank god for her leaving. just wish she would take the rest of the rats with her and emigrate somewhere.
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Sebelius resigning... - 04/11/14

She sought that role. She shamelessly lied and shilled for the administration.
I'm delighted she was so incompetent. Can you picture the mess we'd be in if someone effective had run the startup of the ACA?
"Burwell is considered to have maintained a low profile as OMB Director, NBC News�announced�at the start of October of last year that Burwell was the lone person who shut down the entire U.S. government for the first time in 17 years.�Not a congressman, but an unelected woman named Sylvia Burwell who, as the relatively new director of the Office of Management and Budget, sent the email that initiated the process that has closed national parks, visitors� centers and even the �panda-cam� at the National Zoo,� NBC News said."

Originally Posted by oldtrapper
So, does anyone know anything about Burwell, besides who she sleeps with politically.

This will give some more insight into Burwell. Quote above taken from article below

"
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...-Replaced-By-OMB-Director-Sylvia-Burwell
Posted By: kid0917 Re: Sebelius resigning... - 04/11/14
wow, another Clintonista?
Posted By: sactoller Re: Sebelius resigning... - 04/11/14

Gunner

Yeah and I think between September and November you'll see more rats paddling away than came off the Lusitania when she was torpedoed by the Nazis.

Right sentiment wrong war!
Posted By: Redneck Re: Sebelius resigning... - 04/11/14
One biotch gone.. TONS to go...
Burwell sounds even scarier.
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Burwell sounds even scarier.

Yeah, because she's much smarter!
Originally Posted by sactoller

Gunner

Right sentiment wrong war!

Yeah I know. I realized it after I couldn't edit the damn thing. So can I just say I was checking to see if you were paying attention? Yeah thats it..... mad
Posted By: whodat Re: Sebelius resigning... - 04/11/14
Anyone catch her farewell speech?

Completely botched it, claims she lost a page.
How typical of this administration, can't get anything right.

What a [bleep] cripple.
Posted By: temmi Re: Sebelius resigning... - 04/11/14

Gunner

Is that before or after the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Snake
Before dummy. Yeeesh....

whistle
Posted By: DocRocket Re: Sebelius resigning... - 04/11/14
Before dummy. Yeeesh....

whistle

grin
© 24hourcampfire