Home
I do, and they are gone, all gone !!!! cry

[Linked Image]
Salted, in the shell peanuts and sour gummy worms.
Almond M&M's and Cheetos
[Linked Image]
anything with chocolate and/or peanut butter. ate damn near a whole one pound bag of peanut butter m&m's one christmas. lol
I am a donut FANATIC. I can usually walk by em at the store, but if someone says, "hey I brought these leftovers from a meeting this morning. Have at em!" I take those instructions very literally.
Twizzlers licorice and plain potato chips.
Yeast-raised, chocolate topped, donuts from the Publix bakery.

[Linked Image]
Mine is worse than all combined because it changes on a week-month basis. Last week it was ice cream sandwiches. The week before Snickers. Chicken Pot Pies (yes junk food) were the worst. That lasted about 6 months.

Not sure what this week will bring. Overdue for Peanut M&M's. Did you know that only one in a hundred peanuts make it to the bag??
Originally Posted by byc
Mine is worse than all combined because it changes on a week-month basis. Last week it was ice cream sandwiches. The week before Snickers. Chicken Pot Pies (yes junk food) were the worst. That lasted about 6 months.

Not sure what this week will bring. Overdue for Peanut M&M's. Did you know that only one in a hundred peanuts make it to the bag??
Oh, I love chicken pot pie. I'd eat it every meal if it wasn't junk food. I used to eat them regularly. Haven't had one in years, but it's sure tempting every time I pass the frozen foods section.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Yeast-raised, chocolate topped, donuts from the Publix bakery.

[Linked Image]

Chocolate brownies and the chocolate cupcakes from the Publix Bakery are some of the best of their bakery items. Once a month they are on the 2 for 1 sale list, a reasonable excuse to buy two grin
Czech Shop Bakery .
I can't NOT stop there when I go to Dallas. I go a hundred miles out of my way to stop there. If I don't have a box of Kolaches in my freezer,I plan a trip to Dallas. I love the Little Czech Bakery.
You people are just all weak! laugh

Good thing we don't have fresh mud bugs up here... blush
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Czech Shop Bakery .
I can't NOT stop there when I go to Dallas. I go a hundred miles out of my way to stop there. If I don't have a box of Kolaches in my freezer,I plan a trip to Dallas. I love the Little Czech Bakery.

Kolachies big time!!!!
We are fortunate to have a very good bakery nearby that does a nice job with them. All kinds of fillings. They make a great bee hive also.

Our son and wife live in South Dakota (small town Pop 1000). The town has two bakeries that make "Kuchen". It is to die for!"!!!!!

The local butcher shop makes a great pork rope sausage also.
Kuchen I know and it is wonderful..never had a kolachie.
Doesn't qualify as "junk" food, but my weakness is....

...thirds.
Originally Posted by eh76
I'll do my best to get some for the trip to Doc's but I ain't making any promises. If I had to make that trip,it would be at least 5 hours out of my way.
You could make the trip Keith. Just go to the little town of West,stop at the Czech Shop, Then keep going down 35 to Hwy 29(Georgetown) and then go west. It won't be but about 4 hours out of the way for you. grin
Mud bugs I would do that for............. a pastry? I'm thinking NO.
Miss Lynn, Im like byc�changes on a weekly/daily basis. Today it was homemade Rice Krispie treats�extra butter, marshmallows, and a touch of vanilla!
Pecan Pie and Boiled Peanuts......and I'm driving to Florida next week......ruh-oh! eek grin
If it has sugar in it, I am eatin it,

til it is GONE.

My name is oldtrapper, and I am a sugar addict.

Man isn't that the truth? Sugar is definitely an addiction. If they knew then what they know now I am betting sugar would be classified as a controlled substance. laugh
Key lime pie, not that green stuff

Real yellow key lime pie
I can take or leave sugar. Fat and salt are my weaknesses.
I'm not a sugar junkie, but I like all food that has a bunch of hydrogenated oil and starch in it.

Free public land beef??

South Dakota's state desert

Our son and his wife live in SD and whenever we go out there we load up with Kuchen, snitzle and pork rope sausage to the tune of a couple hundred. They love me in town. LOL
Skinny yellow fried chicken.
Chocolate covered almonds.

Glad they opened a Costco's in Lubbock.
When there for a DR.appointment i will be getting 2 3lb.jugs and the same of cashews just because. grin
Ice cream.
Specifically, Blue Bell Ice Cream.
Plain M&M's, I'll do anything for plain M&M's!!
All the above ,maybe not quite but I have a sweet tooth and am a bit of a junk food junkie .........which I try to keep in check by eating healthy a lot of the time ....again not always but usually
Originally Posted by Itasca

South Dakota's state desert

Our son and his wife live in SD and whenever we go out there we load up with Kuchen, snitzle and pork rope sausage to the tune of a couple hundred. They love me in town. LOL

I grew up in eastern South Dakota smile
Rocky Mountain Chocolate. And M&M's with peanuts.
Yes, a terrible one...
Hmmm...sometimes after a long, hard Coues hunt I crave a Big Mac. Rarely ever get one but it sure is hard to drive by the McDonald's off the state highway when it is the first place to eat and sign of civilization!
I stopped drinking soft drinks so I could eat candy. I drink water so I can eat M&Ms, snikers, chocolate, strawberry and cherry ice creamy, hershey bars and cocolate covered pretzels. I also am a regular uncle rays cheddar cheese popcorn eater and moores BBQ corn chips too I almost made myself sick of those things,,, "almost". I will go a week without sweets and then I will crave them for 3 or 4 days. If my job wasn't so physical I would weigh 600 pounds.
Originally Posted by efw
I am a donut FANATIC. I can usually walk by em at the store, but if someone says, "hey I brought these leftovers from a meeting this morning. Have at em!" I take those instructions very literally.

In high school my welding teacher would go by the doughnut shop late at night and retrieve the bag of old doughnuts out of the dumpster. In the morning he'd cut open the bag and dump them on the center shop table. I'm sure there had to be some rule about feeding students food found in the trash the dumping them on a shop table. But I think he was just preparing us for shop life later in life. He was one of my favorite teachers because of him I graduated high school as a certified pipe welder and landed a high paying but terrible job.
Czech Shop Bakery .

They need more parking and checkout counters. Usually stop in there each time we see the wife's family.
I guess yours was the first correct answer- real junk food comes from the garbage.
I too am a doughnut junkie. There is this place called peggy ann bakery two counties over and I stop by there every time I'm within 20 miles of it. makes all other doughnuts taste like WyoCowboy's shop doughnuts. They melt in your mouth, goog lord I want 6 right now.
Originally Posted by Cheesy
Czech Shop Bakery .

They need more parking and checkout counters. Usually stop in there each time we see the wife's family.

I don't mind standing in line cuz it's that good.
Originally Posted by travelingman1
Specifically, Blue Bell Ice Cream.

More specifically, Natural Vanilla Bean Blue Bell Ice Cream.

Ed
Rice Krispy treats.

Real ones, not store bought
TastyKakes.... whistle
I know I'm gonna gain a couple of pounds whenever I realize I have rootbeer and vinalla icecream in the house. smile
Popcorn, damn that effing popcorn.
Do I have one?

I have all of them.

Someone above mentioned chicken, I can't see how yard buzzard qualifies as junk food. I can't stand the stuff.
Originally Posted by huntinaz
I can take or leave sugar. Fat and salt are my weaknesses.

Same here.
Haven't had ice cream, candy, cake, or the like in the house for years.
Closest I get to sweets is an occasional batch of oatmeal and raisins.
Now Fritos Scoops and Salsa, that's another story.
Originally Posted by Elf
TastyKakes.... whistle

I love the chocolate cup cakes that have the whitish iceing after I chill them in the fridge over night. I made a label at work that says tastycakes that I put on the fridge drawer where I keep them.
Originally Posted by seal_billy
Originally Posted by Elf
TastyKakes.... whistle

I love the chocolate cup cakes that have the whitish iceing after I chill them in the fridge over night. I made a label at work that says tastycakes that I put on the fridge drawer where I keep them.

We don't have them here in Alaska which probably a good thing, but a couple of friends that live back east send a box now and then.
Pringles originals, cachews, yougert bars , breasts.

norm grin
Originally Posted by RS308MX
I know I'm gonna gain a couple of pounds whenever I realize I have rootbeer and vinalla icecream in the house. smile
Oh man, I love that combo. It's really bad for you, but once a year I make one or go out and get one ... a rootbeer vanilla icecream float, that is.
The texture of Butter Fingers makes my mouth happy. Soy Wasabi Almonds are tough to pass up too.
Originally Posted By: Cheesy
Originally Posted By: BrotherBart
Czech Shop Bakery .

I don't mind standing in line cuz it's that good.

The Czech Stop Kolaches are good enough to stand in line for.

I travel from Waxahachie to Austin several times per year and end up stopping each time. Only problem is their selection is so big and varied it�s hard to choose just one type. You can get sweet Kolaches like fruit and cream cheese filling or savory types like sausage, ham etc plus cheese jalapeno etc.

What�s your favorite?

Joel
Does Taco Bell count?
Is whiskey junk food? Probably not since you can't chew it. I could go the rest of my life without another sweet, but anything salty and delicious is my weakness. Pot pies, (aka sodium tarts) luv'm!! Bacon wrapped anything, soft pretzels, pizza, salted peanuts in the shell, nachos, wings (pretty sure the butter and salt kills anything good about the chicken), pork fatty anything and veggies with salty ranch dip.

Mike

Oh, and prime rib fat...aka beef jello. grin
Originally Posted by Waterguy

What�s your favorite?

Breakfast sausage with cheese and the raspberry cream cheese.
I have both in my freezer right now and it's taking all of my will power not to get a couple out and microwave them. I've tried abunch of the different kolaches and they all are great.
Try the pumpkin ones the next time you roll through West. They are surprisingly good.
General Tso's Chicken scooped up with crab rangoon with a pot-sticker chaser.
Originally Posted by BOWHUNR
Is whiskey junk food? Probably not since you can't chew it. I could go the rest of my life without another sweet, but anything salty and delicious is my weakness. Pot pies, (aka sodium tarts) luv'm!! Bacon wrapped anything, soft pretzels, pizza, salted peanuts in the shell, nachos, wings (pretty sure the butter and salt kills anything good about the chicken), pork fatty anything and veggies with salty ranch dip.

Mike

Oh, and prime rib fat...aka beef jello. grin

ummm it's whisky. whistle I'm down with the salt and delicious....especially vinegar. Most all of your remaining list is a 99% match to me. blush

NOW prime rib fat/jello....uhhhh NO!
Ice cream
Fresh French Fries
Krispy Kreme donuts

I'm so weak.
Ice cream from Reeds dairy in Idaho Falls.

Bb
Good cheesburgers with fries and a choclate shake! Strawberry shake if I am slumming it at a Dairy Queen. When I was travelling a lot and often late for a next appointment, many was the day I would have that same meal twice a day for more than just one full straight day. Wasn't good for me, for SURE. Probably more than one reason it was good to pull the plug on my long career in sales.

My other weakness, but I limit myself to twice a month on my way to church is good, old fashioned deep fried (NOT BAKED!!!!) Doughnuts. Especially early in the AM when they are coming out of the fryer and just barely frosted! Add in a tall milk and a large black cup of coffee and I am nigh onto a rapture experience!
Thin sliced hard salami on Ritz crackers, smoked almonds, and gin & tonic to wash them down.
Home made hashbrown 'taters. I've worn out two food graters.
mini doughnuts and peanut butter M&M's are my favorite junk food. vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup is a close second
Chocolate with a side of chocolate and some um... chocolate topping. Our new grocery store has their own version of chocolate mousse. Chocolate on top of chocolate on top of... Well, you get the idea. Ben & Jerry's Phish Food ice cream also. No fan of their politics, but they sure make some dynamite overpriced ice cream.

Jelly Donuts from Dunkin Donuts!

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by mathman
Thin sliced hard salami on Ritz crackers, smoked almonds, and gin & tonic to wash them down.

OH MY ! I love the way you snack...
Concrete mixers from culvers in sioux city iowa. Their chocolate custard with strawberries is my favorite.

I think I may have a junk food addiction since this about the 4th post I have made on this thread, but I keep thinking of stuff I love to chow down on.
Almost forgot another one, Fresh Fries from "Rays" in Grand Haven.
Peeps, thank God they only come around once a year!
Haven't seen this one posted, But I like those deep fried pork skins.

They're nothing but fat, but OHHH..So yummie!!!

The little Woman likes chips and salsa, and could live on this!

Virgil B.
Coney Islands. For the uninitiated, it's a chili dog. Make mine Detroit style, with plenty of mustard and onions.
Haribo candy.
When I can find their products.
My fav right now...

[Linked Image]
The best donut I have ever had was at the bowling alley in Challis Id. They are made w/ potato flour and are truly amazing. I drive through Challis several times a year and cannot resist stopping.

mike r
Semi sweet chocolate chips....just grab a handfull and let them melt in your mouth, pure sin.
Anything with chocolate
Oreos with milk and M&M's . Any chocolate and especially with peanutbutter. Peanutbutter and honey is a favorite. I can't call it junk food but custard from the old custard shops all over S.E. Wis is as good as it gets. I like ice cream but Butter Pecan , and Carmel Cashew custard is hard to pass up.
© 24hourcampfire