Home
Boy, I sure hate dogs. What a filthy, biting, ball-licking, a$$-licking, sheet-eating and then-rolling-in-it vile creature they are. Love to kill 'em, tho. Great practice for real game. And I've killed a bunch of 'em.

Been bitten by more than a few. Can't even walk the sidewalks and paths in my sophisticated neighborhood these days without getting 'into it' with somebody's fawkin' pet lunging and trying to chomp on me. Got nipped in my thighs last week twice by some city dude's big-ass poodle on my way back from the mailbox. The guy said 'oh, she's just trying to play with you'.........but those nips were pretty close to my package. Plus I warned the guy as I was walking up that his doggy was looking at me in a biting manner. He didn't care until after the fact.

The domestic dogs used to pack up and hunt the pastures of our land when I was a kid in New Mexico......looking for everything from jackrabbits to our calves. They finally got the message when I got my first .243 and thinned them out.......joyfully. Killed 7 in one pack one morning.........every one of 'em. Some folks missed their family pets that evening. I was heartbroken.

One time in Colorado during college in the early 1980's, I went up in the mtns with my .22 auto to hike and whack a few squirrels and blue grouse. Did so, and was returning to the trailhead parking lot when I walked past a pickup with a staring dog in the back. That dog jumped out, ran at me, and took a bite outta my leg as I was readying my rifle. That fawker never made it back to the truck alive. I shot the sheet out of it, and even flung its bloody carcass up onto the pickup hood for the owner to not miss when he came back from his hike.

Got attacked and bitten by one a few years ago while walking across the public park adjacent to my office. Luckily for that family pet......I wasn't packing. Did kick the sheet outta him and almost the owner....too.

Some ranch dogs are attackers and biters too. Let me tell you some of my stories of ranch dogs.........and their guts........flying into different air spaces. Dumbschitt's bring a bite to a gunfight.

I get that they are able to see and to sense the discomfort in my eyes when they get near me.......and they pounce on it.........and that their natural sense is to fawkin' bite. But my natural response is to kick and to stomp and to shoot. Done all of that.

I'll kill every domestic biting dog that I can.....for the rest of my days. Soooooo.....keep your biting family pets away from me, okay?

The only good dog is a dead dog.
Please, if anyone other than myself responds to this(^^^^^^), you are an idiot.
Tag.
More shyteaters out there than I thought. I have never had a strange dog bite me and only had playful bites from my own. miles
Sorry Sam, I was typing the same time as you. I am out. miles
Miles, you can respond to me and not be an idiot.

BGG did it........grin
Originally Posted by StripBuckHunter
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

[Linked Image]
Another one off to "ignore".
Dogs are very good judges of people.
Originally Posted by SamOlson

BGG did it........grin

All I can say is that owe a couple of dogs a beer and a T-Bone steak for their excellent judgment of character. laugh
Boy, I sure hate dogs. What a filthy, biting, ball-licking, a$$-licking, sheet-eating and then-rolling-in-it vile creature they are. Love to kill 'em, tho. Great practice for real game. And I've killed a bunch of 'em.

Been bitten by more than a few. Can't even walk the sidewalks and paths in my sophisticated neighborhood these days without getting 'into it' with somebody's fawkin' pet lunging and trying to chomp on me. Got nipped in my thighs last week twice by some city dude's big-ass poodle on my way back from the mailbox. The guy said 'oh, she's just trying to play with you'.........but those nips were pretty close to my package. Plus I warned the guy as I was walking up that his doggy was looking at me in a biting manner. He didn't care until after the fact.

The domestic dogs used to pack up and hunt the pastures of our land when I was a kid in New Mexico......looking for everything from jackrabbits to our calves. They finally got the message when I got my first .243 and thinned them out.......joyfully. Killed 7 in one pack one morning.........every one of 'em. Some folks missed their family pets that evening. I was heartbroken.

One time in Colorado during college in the early 1980's, I went up in the mtns with my .22 auto to hike and whack a few squirrels and blue grouse. Did so, and was returning to the trailhead parking lot when I walked past a pickup with a staring dog in the back. That dog jumped out, ran at me, and took a bite outta my leg as I was readying my rifle. That fawker never made it back to the truck alive. I shot the sheet out of it, and even flung its bloody carcass up onto the pickup hood for the owner to not miss when he came back from his hike.

Got attacked and bitten by one a few years ago while walking across the public park adjacent to my office. Luckily for that family pet......I wasn't packing. Did kick the sheet outta him and almost the owner....too.

Some ranch dogs are attackers and biters too. Let me tell you some of my stories of ranch dogs.........and their guts........flying into different air spaces. Dumbschitt's bring a bite to a gunfight.

I get that they are able to see and to sense the discomfort in my eyes when they get near me.......and they pounce on it.........and that their natural sense is to fawkin' bite. But my natural response is to kick and to stomp and to shoot. Done all of that.

I'll kill every domestic biting dog that I can.....for the rest of my days. Soooooo.....keep your biting family pets away from me, okay?

So what you're saying is even dogs know you're an azzhole?
All I can say is that owe a couple of dogs a beer and a T-Bone steak

They will need to get the taste out of their mouth. miles
The ass hole is posting just to rile up the board.
He's the worst kind of troll.
Don't let what he posts bother you, if it does he wins.
[Linked Image]
Pills and booze is posting..
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by SamOlson

BGG did it........grin

All I can say is that owe a couple of dogs a beer and a T-Bone steak for their excellent judgment of character. laugh

I toss in a couple steaks too. and some listerene to cleanse their mouth.
Not surprised, always had you pegged as a cat lover.
One time when I lived in Wyoming, a buddy and I both had late season whitetail only second deer tags. We had worked an area that was a mix of both BLM and private ground. We stopped at a ranch house and asked the rancher for permission to hunt his private just to be clean and to have access to the whole area. The rancher said I'll charge you......but I'll refund you if you don't get a deer.

After a few days w/o whitetails, my buddy was ruffled. He insisted that we return to the rancher for a refund. Right there in the rancher's yard...........that fawker reneged on his word and refused my buddy a refund. He.....in fact.....sicked his dog on my friend who chased him into my pickup biting and snarling.

The very next day, we again hunted the public to try to find a buck. That very dog...........was standing out in a hay field about a mile or so up the county road from the ranch house. My buddy said to stop. He quietly got out, rested his .280 across the hood............and blew that dogs guts out with one single round.

The biter's family wondered but prolly never learned the real truth. That family pet never resurfaced until they bailed his bones up in the bailer the next year.
One time when I lived in Wyoming, a buddy and I both had late season whitetail only second deer tags. We had worked an area that was a mix of both BLM and private ground. We stopped at a ranch house and asked the rancher for permission to hunt his private just to be clean and to have access to the whole area. The rancher said I'll charge you......but I'll refund you if you don't get a deer.

After a few days w/o whitetails, my buddy was ruffled. He insisted that we return to the rancher for a refund. Right there in the rancher's yard...........that fawker reneged on his word and refused my buddy a refund. He.....in fact.....sicked his dog on my friend who chased him into my pickup biting and snarling.

The very next day, we again hunted the public to try to find a buck. That very dog...........was standing out in a hay field about a mile or so up the county road from the ranch house. My buddy said to stop. He quietly got out, rested his .280 across the hood............and blew that dogs guts out with one single round.

The biter's family wondered but prolly never learned the real truth. That family pet never resurfaced until they bailed his bones up in the bailer the next year.

Those are some good drugs you are on. They not only allow you to hallucinate, but make you lie too.

The proof that you are a liar is the fact that you are able to even type on a computer. Because if people ran around acting like you do, they are the ones that get gutshot. Not the dogs.

Soooooo.....keep your biting family pets away from me, okay?

No wonder you are banned from every site you ever post in. I'll bet RickBin ain't too happy with this sewage on his site either. wink
Ahhh, my favorite subject. Sleep is one of life's great simple pleasures.......unless you can't. Then you get to be a perpetually pissed off out-of-energy person like me. Nothing like having to get up and go to a full day's work after a grand total of 3 hours sleep feeling like you've been run over by a train.

I developed depression related insomnia (not Sleep Apnea) in 1994. Been thru every anti-depressant and Benzodiazepine on this planet. Anti's didn't help much.....but the highly addictive Benzo's did. I even bought Xanax from a drug dealer cuz my doc wouldn't prescribe this addictive med. Clonazepam did the best for me for the longest.

Been on Ambien (and now Ambien CR) for 5 years and just recently added in the anti-depressant Trazodone which has the side effect of creating drowsiness immediately. Both meds get me 4 to 7 hours per night. I consider a deep 6 hours sleep a resounding success.

Insomnia has been the ruination of my life since 1994. Can't sleep at all unmedicated. Without meds I'll lay awake for 3 nights straight, no kidding. You know you have serious insomnia when you pop an Ambien, a Xanax............and slam a half-pint of Yukon Jack before bedtime.......and that all gets you a whopping 3.5 hours sleep.

Soooooo, what do you all take and what are some of your stories about your long-time attempts to get a good night's sleep?

Grrrrrrrr..........

8 shots of whiskey on top of Xanax's every day..

Not surprising.
Originally Posted by bruinruin

Never been bitten by a cat.
While you are in a drug induced, sleep deprived, depressed state, you really ought to take your Glock out and play a little Russian Roulette with it.

May the odds be ever in your favor.

Chris Darnell

Boy, I sure hate dogs.........Been bitten by more than a few.......

Dogs see right through your mask.
I know why he hates dogs.

He was a mailman.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

There's much more than hating dogs going on.
Originally Posted by asphaltangel

There's much more than hating dogs going on.

Are you actually suggesting ........that I hate people??
While you are in a drug induced, sleep deprived, depressed state, you really ought to take your Glock out and play a little Russian Roulette with it.

This is simply uncalled for, no matter your opinion of SBH.
I wonder if chris's number is going onto on a few craigslist men seeking men posts..
JM,

That picture is outdated though....

There are more current ones.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by selmer

This is simply uncalled for, no matter your opinion of SBH.

I don't think so. It's obvious he's a bottle away from suck starting a glock, and the world will be better for it.
Man and dog, with the sharing of a morsel of a mutual prey animal around a campfire that lit and warmed that dim recess of prehistory, sealed the worlds oldest and strongest alliance an alliance that no less than made civilization possible. Dogs would share the profits of their superior senses, vigilance, and agility, and man those of his opposable thumb and superior intellect. Both would see respect and affection naturally grow from the successful and enduring alliance.
Posted By: Wtxj Re: Shooting Domestic Biting Dogs - 05/05/14
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco

Chris Darnell

Saved for history
Some serious inbreeding goin' on in that family.

Might give SBH a well deserved hard time, but don't want the fella to off himself.

That's not good at all.
Well, this is the same SOB that's been carrying on about coming down and camping in my driveway.

Those of you who know Gracey will understand why I think I'm going to go ahead and forward this rant to both my County sheriff, His, and the Kingman COP.

Asphalt angel said, there's something else going on here.

Hope Rick will put a blinder on this trash, too.

GTC

Originally Posted by Rovering
Man and dog, with the sharing of a morsel of a mutual prey animal around a campfire that lit and warmed that dim recess of prehistory, sealed the worlds oldest and strongest alliance an alliance that no less than made civilization possible. Dogs would share the profits of their superior senses, vigilance, and agility, and man those of his opposable thumb and superior intellect. Both would see respect and affection naturally grow from the successful and enduring alliance.

Yeah, but the dogs forever after held to the deal, low life humans reneged.
Seems dogs have more honor.
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Well, this is the same SOB that's been carrying on about coming down and camping in my driveway.

Those of you who know Gracey will understand why I think I'm going to go ahead and forward this rant to both my County sheriff, His, and the Kingman COP.

GTC

Whhhaaaaatttttttttttttt???
Originally Posted by Tracks
Originally Posted by Rovering

Yeah, but the dogs forever after held to the deal, low life humans reneged.
Seems dogs have more honor.

Too true, to mankind's everlasting shame.
TO SBH my dogs bite at sheet all the time, must be you. Stare into the light as a truck comes
You must live in Pinedale too.
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

GTC

Whhhaaaaatttttttttttttt???

Link:

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/8227442/6

Close enough to the mark ( when dealing with Schitehouse rat crazies)to take seriously.

On 11-12-13

Had a short chat with CFO today. Sounds like we're back to being respectable to each other. I might even ask him if I can go visit him one of these days in the beautiful SW desert country he lives in.

GTC
I usually avoid those types of posts, but this one reminds of something I've been thinking for some time. I've said more than once that dogs are a better judge of character than most humans are. I've never doubted this notion and this further drives it home. I really do pity your miserable existence and I'd rather suck start a Glock than have to walk in your shoes - damn...
Funny thing Sam, no one, or few, are replying to him or his post. But the train wreck that is "Sedative Sunday" is really something not to be missed.
So, all of you guys are STILL feeding the troll? crazy

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by jnyork
So, all of you guys are STILL feeding the troll? crazy

[Linked Image]

Hey TrollBait,

Thank you for reading my threads.

Too bad you don't have the mind necessary to discuss or debate any of my topics..........you Wyoming goat-fawker.

Take care.
Originally Posted by calikooknic
Funny thing Sam, no one, or few, are replying to him or his post. But the train wreck that is "Sedative Sunday" is really something not to be missed.

Kook-a-rama,

Looks like several of you.........you pothead non-hunter-but-forum-hound you you Calif reefer-head loon.........

sbh
you are clearly not right. but cf... you are really that scared?

bob
Not scared,....just covering a base or two.

I'll pass on having to explain logical evolution /devolution of one such as this turning up here,....by having it all right up front.

Crazies DO turn up at one's gate,.....

GTC

Originally Posted by bob_mt

sbh

bob

I'm completely right and tired of it all. You clearly are a city dude.

I like to blast sheperds, pits, rotts,..........and most mongrel ranch dogs that are soooooo many.

Ranch dogs are just like their owners. They think that they know it all and get to control public lands. Their guts make a terrific red color on the sagebrush and cheatgrass as they drag them while dying a sloooooow, painful death.........

sbh

bob

Best to establish documentation so that if someone shows up at your house and has their cajones bitten off by an Aussie shepard then you have no liability, and do not have to return the cajones.

Alan
Cats are tame and are furry and gentle. Never been but loved by one.

cf....understood.

sbh...no city person, live at the base of emigrant mountain in Montana. look it up,still say you are not right.

bob

cf....understood.

sbh...no city person, live at the base of emigrant mountain in Montana. look it up,still say you are not right.

bob

Hmmmmmmm. No kidding. Paradise Valley used to be a terrific wonderful place. Spent some great time there in my past.

Are you one of the newcomers that ruined it?

How many dogs that need to be shot run the neighborhoods there? More dogs than grizzlies and wolves? I bet......

sbh

yes it is a great place. been here 24 years. allways fit in no matter where I go.

bob
Originally Posted by Alan_R_McDaniel_Jr

sbh

bob

Best to establish documentation so that if someone shows up at your house and has their cajones bitten off by an Aussie shepard then you have no liability, and do not have to return the cajones.

Alan

The PM that I got from this weirdo is the sorta' thing that stands the hair up on the back of your neck.

It's the CRAZINESS, I guess.

Not crazy "Ha-Ha",.......the CREEPY sort.

GTC

cf

don't pay him no never mind. he is only talking to talk.

bob
Ahhh, my favorite subject. Sleep is one of life's great simple pleasures.......unless you can't. Then you get to be a perpetually pissed off out-of-energy person like me. Nothing like having to get up and go to a full day's work after a grand total of 3 hours sleep feeling like you've been run over by a train.

I developed depression related insomnia (not Sleep Apnea) in 1994. Been thru every anti-depressant and Benzodiazepine on this planet. Anti's didn't help much.....but the highly addictive Benzo's did. I even bought Xanax from a drug dealer cuz my doc wouldn't prescribe this addictive med. Clonazepam did the best for me for the longest.

Been on Ambien (and now Ambien CR) for 5 years and just recently added in the anti-depressant Trazodone which has the side effect of creating drowsiness immediately. Both meds get me 4 to 7 hours per night. I consider a deep 6 hours sleep a resounding success.

Insomnia has been the ruination of my life since 1994. Can't sleep at all unmedicated. Without meds I'll lay awake for 3 nights straight, no kidding. You know you have serious insomnia when you pop an Ambien, a Xanax............and slam a half-pint of Yukon Jack before bedtime.......and that all gets you a whopping 3.5 hours sleep.

Soooooo, what do you all take and what are some of your stories about your long-time attempts to get a good night's sleep?

Grrrrrrrr..........

get a loving dog and snuggle up to it.
Originally Posted by deerstalker

Grrrrrrrr..........

get a loving dog and snuggle up to it.

Cats are more comfy.......
You know SBH if you are/were just an ordinary dumb ass inbred mofo posting this crap I'd hardly notice.
The problem is I suspect that in another internet life you pose and are likely known as a respected board member.
That is what is most detestable about you.
You gotta get your sick fun screwing up something most of us enjoy.
IMHO, people get really weird about dogs. Creepy, eerily weird.
Originally Posted by Tracks
You know SBH if you are/were just an ordinary dumb ass inbred mofo posting this crap I'd hardly notice.
The problem is I suspect that in another internet life you pose and are likely known as a respected board member.
That is what is most detestable about you.
You gotta get your sick fun screwing up something most of us enjoy.

You love me and my threads, man.
Originally Posted by Alan_R_McDaniel_Jr

sbh

bob

Alan

I seriously doubt there are cahonees to be bitten off in this case
crossfire, keep your powder dry and your piece cocked and locked.
John Lennon comes to mind.
Originally Posted by jnyork
Another one off to "ignore".

That's what I did with him.
Originally Posted by bruinruin

Never been bitten by a cat.
I bet these cats are some peanut butter eatin mofos
© 24hourcampfire