Home
Posted By: chas05 Life ain't bad... - 06/21/14
Life sometimes get a little wierd and hectic, somtimes I forget what's important. Tonights a reminder...Nanna Dee and I have the grandsons tonight, watching the Legos movie, with lemonade and pizza, schools out and we're staying up "late". They're getting big enough my back will hurt in th AM, after putting them them to bed. Nothing like kids to ground you...Yah, I know they'll be up early and hungry

Charlie
Posted By: eyeball Re: Life ain't bad... - 06/21/14
Yet
Posted By: chas05 Re: Life ain't bad... - 06/21/14
Put the boyz to bed and Nanna Dee awhile ago, used to to carry them on my hip, now carry them like bushels of wheat, one at a time. Got my quiet time with 10 Barrel IPA and a Cohiba, planning breakfast (scrambled eggs, sausage, and french toast...boyz in charge of the toast) and reflecting...out

Charlie
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Life ain't bad... - 06/21/14
If I'd known how great grand kids were, I would have skipped having kids, and gone straight for the grand kids. laugh
Posted By: chas05 Re: Life ain't bad... - 06/21/14
Absolutely! Youngest one woke up with a croop (dil said he would) probably from our high pollen count, had a swish of cold water and hugged me...he's a asleep and I'm still up, glowing and planning breakfast....go figure

Charlie
Posted By: T LEE Re: Life ain't bad... - 06/21/14
We are lucky enough to have the twin grandson 2-3 days a week during summer and at least one day when school is in. They are a great joy and I seem to have more patience with then than I ever did with my kids. Guess you learn as you get older.
Posted By: ecmn Re: Life ain't bad... - 06/21/14
You are so right about grandkids. My 5 year old grand daughter was walking a trail in TN and saw a cigar stub with a band on it along the trail and asked "why would somebody put a sticker on a dog poop" ?
Posted By: schoolmarm Re: Life ain't bad... - 06/21/14
Getting my grandson today for the rest of the weekend. Can't wait. He loves to ride on my lease on the golf cart looking for "deers". He's 4 and tough with his popgun..
© 24hourcampfire