Home
And probably should have. Went in the grocery store for one item so I wandered up to the do it yourself register and was waiting behind a very pretty, scantily clad female of about 24 or so. She only had four or five items so I'm standing there when some old guy behind me tells me that nobody is at the other register. Go ahead, says I, she won't be long and besides, I kinda like the scenery. O man, what did I say! blush So, the young lady turns around and thanks me for the compliment! I went in shock and couldn't say a word! As she was leaving, again she turned around and wished me a nice evening. I grunted. She was gone.

Another page in the book of life closed.
Some pages are more memorable than others.
It was your lucky day!

Myron
Well, if it was his "lucky" day..............
104% chance she was crazy anyway. Better to watch her walk away.
As a 16 year old kid working at a gas station out on the Ohio Turnpike many decades ago, I had gassed up a nice convertible with a couple young ladies in it. The guy I was working with approached the driver's side to collect payment and the young lady asked him if he'd rather take out the bill "in trade." One hears about these things once in a while but until it happens to you, you kind of doubt it.

We used to have a pimp who came through dropping off his lot lizards to work the trucks. I swear he had a scanner, or somehow knew when the staties would be patrolling the lot, because he'd come flying in there, pick up his girls, and be out of the lot just minutes before the State Highway Patrol guys cruised the lot.
Sometimes you can say something not so right, but it works out ok. grin
Originally Posted by pira114

most likely that is spot on. However, hope springs eternal. laugh
was waiting behind a very pretty, scantily clad female of about 24 or so.

Always a dilemma. Lots of times when they bend over, their shorts ride up into the crack. Do you as a Gentleman, try to help and gently pull them back out, risking a slap? If She does slap you, do you then take your finger and push them back where they were? confused miles
You're deplorable.

I get it.

D
Originally Posted by milespatton

Always a dilemma. Lots of times when they bend over, their shorts ride up into the crack. Do you as a Gentleman, try to help and gently pull them back out, risking a slap? If She does slap you, do you then take your finger and push them back where they were? confused miles

I ain't THAT brave. Or stupid.

I think back at what I said and sure feel lucky that her husband or whatever wasn't within ear shot. I surprised my self. Gotta quit thinking out loud.
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215

I think back at what I said and sure feel lucky that her husband or whatever wasn't within ear shot. I surprised my self. Gotta quit thinking out loud.

You are lucky the old guy behind you wasn't her husband. Or daddy... shocked
grinI have had a time or three or four when my wife was ahead of me somewhere and I heard a guy in front of me or next to me comment on what a nice ass and jugs she had (without him knowing who I was). I would grin, agree and tell him I think I'll take her home with me grin
When I was 15 the neighbor lady asked me to mow her lawn. When I was done she invited me in and paid me. She had two very nicely mowed lawns that summer.
Originally Posted by gophergunner
As a 16 year old kid working at a gas station out on the Ohio Turnpike many decades ago, I had gassed up a nice convertible with a couple young ladies in it. The guy I was working with approached the driver's side to collect payment and the young lady asked him if he'd rather take out the bill "in trade." One hears about these things once in a while but until it happens to you, you kind of doubt it.

That's why the stories usually start with "Dear Penthouse, I never thought something like this would happen to me..."

You didn't do anything wrong. She dressed that way to attract attention and got it.
104% chance she was crazy anyway.

They're all crazy, whether they're hot or fugly. Since you're going to be dealing with crazy anyways you might as well make it a good looking one.
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
Originally Posted by gophergunner

That's why the stories usually start with "Dear Penthouse, I never thought something like this would happen to me..."
No Penthouse quotes this time.
Crazy in the head, crazy in the bed.
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
104% chance she was crazy anyway.

They're all crazy, whether they're hot or fugly. Since you're going to be dealing with crazy anyways you might as well make it a good looking one.
+1
When I read the title I thought you might have run into a grumpy old man. grin
Hot girls are definitely crazy!! They look hot because they don't eat! Being hungry has a way of messing with one's psyche.
If you have to have a gal that is ugly or crazy, she should at least be filthy rich.

Having one that is ugly, crazy and poor just falls off the scale.
lmao! milespatton

from now on I vote that scenario be referred to as "the gentleman's dilemma" grin

I knew chivalry wasn't dead, it's just gotten old along with the rest of us!
this is a thought provoking thread BigBuck

Dems/liberals, say access to food is everyone's right, so they take from us that work and give to those that don't work (over 35% for us personally)

Dems/liberals say folks gots to have a roof over their heads so again they take from those of us that work and build low income housing

Dems/liberals say these hot young thangs wanna get laid and not get pregnant, so they take from us and give to them so they can buy birth control

boys if those Dems/liberals ever wake up to the fact that everybody wants and needs a hottie..... well then I'm going over to the other side.

might even join a union

why hail far' there won't be enough red left on the map to make a speck
Originally Posted by Toddly
When I was 15 the neighbor lady asked me to mow her lawn. When I was done she invited me in and paid me. She had two very nicely mowed lawns that summer.

You are obviously a gentleman.

Too often, these days, 15-year-old boys run their mouths afterwards and a fine woman goes to prison.
A few years back I opened the door and held it for aldy. The woman gave me a dirty look and said, "I can open my own doors you S.O.B." I replied, I was brought up to open doors for ladies. I see in your case I was mistaken." The string of invective that spewed from her pie hole would have embarrassed a Marine DI.
Paul B.
And probably should have. Went in the grocery store for one item so I wandered up to the do it yourself register and was waiting behind a very pretty, scantily clad female of about 24 or so. She only had four or five items so I'm standing there when some old guy behind me tells me that nobody is at the other register. Go ahead, says I, she won't be long and besides, I kinda like the scenery. O man, what did I say! blush So, the young lady turns around and thanks me for the compliment! I went in shock and couldn't say a word! As she was leaving, again she turned around and wished me a nice evening. I grunted. She was gone.

Another page in the book of life closed.

Why do you think that women wear skimpy clothing? It's not for comfort. Though sometimes they don't think about it rationally and complain when men pay attention. If they don't want men to pay attention then they should wear a burka.

Well duh, she was female right?

Dad always sad if it's got tiddies or tires; it's gonna give you trouble.
this her?

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

most likely that is spot on. However, hope springs eternal. laugh

Lewis Black does a bit in which he says the anticipation of a good event is as good as it's gonna get. At that point, we should leave well enough alone.

He may be right
Miles, that was one of my Dad's favorite jokes only it happened at church with the woman in front of him. Guys at work asked him how he got two black eyes.
When they thank you instead of slugging you you know you have reached grandpa age. Happens to me all the time, the thank you part. I'm at the grandpa age.
When they thank you instead of slugging you you know you have reached grandpa age.

I have noticed that pretty, young women smile and say hello to me a lot more than they did when I was young. I guess that they know that I am harmless now, therefore it is safe to be nice. miles
When they thank you instead of slugging you you know you have reached grandpa age.

I have noticed that pretty, young women smile and say hello to me a lot more than they did when I was young. I guess that they know that I am harmless now, therefore it is safe to be nice. miles

I think you and DD have it all figured out. Young gal says that old goat is harmless so I'll just smile and make his day. Nice of 'em.

Fish Head, that, too, can happen.

Life is fun as long as nobody takes it too serious. Like ol' Hank used to sing, "no matter how I struggle and strive, I'll never get out of this world alive." So, we may as well enjoy while we can. grin
© 24hourcampfire