Home
Posted By: Mannlicher Intrepid 475 - 08/08/14
looking out the window of the condo this morning, and what do I see? Just Enrique Iglesias running around Biscayne Bay in his new Intrepid 475 Panacea.
This is a 47 foot long, 13 foot wide center console with four of those monster Seven Marine outboards. These are 575 HP 6L Chevy v8s. In each motor, that is.
Simply amazing, what money can buy. laugh
I called Intrepid's Dania Beach location, and talked to a salesman. He told me who was in the boat, and that Enrique is a heck of a nice guy to do biz with. Paid cash for the boat. A bit over $900,000. smile
Intrepid Boats

Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Intrepid 475 - 08/08/14
Enrique has a very small penis and a very big checking account.

That boat is worthless for anything other than making women realize just how much money you have, and that there is no way you could hurt her during sex... wink
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Intrepid 475 - 08/08/14
It looks like it would be a great off shore Grouper boat.
Posted By: MColeman Re: Intrepid 475 - 08/08/14
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

That boat is worthless for anything other than making women realize just how much money you have, and that there is no way you could hurt her during sex... wink

Running drugs?
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Intrepid 475 - 08/08/14
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Penis envy...
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Intrepid 475 - 08/08/14
Bank account envy maybe.

One thing's for sure, even if I hit the Powerball tomorrow, I sure won't be dropping a mil for a boat like that.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Intrepid 475 - 08/08/14
I'm guilty..on both counts...probably smile
Posted By: Klikitarik Re: Intrepid 475 - 08/08/14
Nothing like listening to a pair or more of big outboards pouring on the coals..... (Chevy makes outboards?.....who'da thought?)
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: Intrepid 475 - 08/08/14
Looks like it would be hard to drag up-n-down a trot-line. I bet running yo-yos would be a biotch, too.
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Nothing like listening to a pair or more of big outboards pouring on the coals..... (Chevy makes outboards?.....who'da thought?)

Seven Marine makes the engines. They use a small block chevy as the base, but GM does nothing here but supply some parts.
http://www.seven-marine.com/technology/engine/
Posted By: safariman Re: Intrepid 475 - 08/08/14
Pretty amazing piece of machinery there! I have never heard of Enrique Rodriguez, though. Singer? Baseball player?
Well, there is always google Mark. smile
Posted By: CrimsonTide Re: Intrepid 475 - 08/08/14
Posted By: logger Re: Intrepid 475 - 08/08/14
Wow! Consider the carbon footprint that thing has. I'm sure the democrats will be voicing great outrage.
Posted By: tex_n_cal Re: Intrepid 475 - 08/08/14
Enrique Iglesias was dating Anna Kournikova at one point, IIRC. Very popular singer, like his old man Julio.

He buys the big boat, and created some good jobs for the folks who built it and the engines, plus the people who maintain it for him. More power to him. smile
© 24hourcampfire