Home
http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/dorian-johnson-mike-brown-s-friend-recants-statement-says-mike-di?commentId=4301673%3AComment%3A3047254
Reads like another lying Dimocrap to me, Lee. wink
I've heard that too Terry but I think it's still unconfirmed as is the story of the orbital fracture. FWIW, I think that anybody that has any experience in dealing with hood rats already have a good grasp on what probably happened...as cold as it may sound, I have more sympathy for what the officer & his family are gonna have to endure than I have for the "gentle giant" & HIS family...reap what ya sow...
Slow but sure, the truth will come out.
BINGO
If the Johnson element hasn't been truthful as of yet, the suggestion of felony robbery and assault charges will probably work nicely.
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
I've heard that too Terry but I think it's still unconfirmed as is the story of the orbital fracture. FWIW, I think that anybody that has any experience in dealing with hood rats already have a good grasp on what probably happened...as cold as it may sound, I have more sympathy for what the officer & his family are gonna have to endure than I have for the "gentle giant" & HIS family...reap what ya sow...

I don't believe the orbital fracture xrays were faked. It's pretty easy to see the fracture.
Big guy thinking of himself as a warrior
Cop disrespects him
Gonna show cop
Cop's a warrior too, brought his tools
Big guy won't back down
Cop can't back down
Results as deserved.
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Agreed...but that isn't gonna help the officer involved. Or his family. I think George Zimmerman would agree. Didn't the black panther party put a contract out on him? I don't recall any media doing a followup on that story or any subsequent investigation by the DOJ nor the prosecution of them....yet the blacks in ferguson keep on chanting...we want justice...we want justice...you know what??? So do I... mad IMHO justice was probably served the afternoon that big boo bit the dust...
It certainly brought a tear to my eye last night as I heard a third party recount how an "eye witness" had told him that the officer grabbed poor lil' Michael's arm and pulled him into the police SUV and then started just wailing away on that poor lil' teenager. Michael must have been just terrified, I say terrified!
How many times do you think Dorian had to see the footage of the strong arm robbery that he was a part of before deciding to recant his story on that?
Originally Posted by Raeford
It certainly brought a tear to my eye last night as I heard a third party recount how an "eye witness" had told him that the officer grabbed poor lil' Michael's arm and pulled him into the police SUV and then started just wailing away on that poor lil' teenager.

Anybody know the height/weight of the officer vs. brown...fwiw, I've never heard of the arresting technique of trying to pull a suspect through the driver side window....maybe TAK could enlighten us?

Wanna guess which family "I am a black man" Eric Holder visited with yesterday?
I'll bet the punk spilled his guts after being told what would happen if he lied to a grand jury.

When journalist Don Lemon asked Johnson�s attorney if his client neglecting to note that he and Brown had just robbed the store was a �lie of omission� the lawyer replied that it was not.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1423197/mi...port-dorian-johnson/#kJltODgAUZHmCLhF.99

I would love to see Holder attempt to interfere with the grand jury and be charged with obstruction of justice or some such.

That would be too funny. Holder in Jail.

Holder will not worry about the first trial.
He will be planning the trial for civil right violation by his bunch.
It will be short and ugly with the cop found guilty.
I suspect there's enough hard-core centerline LE's out there, that the truth will be forced out of hiding.

the best thing we can do is support the thin-blue line, with all their warts.

afterall, it's the best system available to us.

it's a shame that young male testosterone can result in such unnecessary violence. but, it's in our DNA,.
Originally Posted by Gus

it's a shame that young male testosterone can result in such unnecessary violence. but, it's in our DNA,.

not in normal men its not. normal men don't strong arm honest hard working men half their size, walk down the middle of the street, argue with the police, assault the police and then try to kill them. this is the act of a psychopathic POS. this cop took a fall for many, many innocent humans who would have been assaulted by this POS in the future.

thats not normal, young, male testosterone.
No not in normal humans. Attacking an armed officer with a handful of stolen cigars is not a good idea.

Agreed...but that isn't gonna help the officer involved. Or his family. I think George Zimmerman would agree. Didn't the black panther party put a contract out on him? I don't recall any media doing a followup on that story or any subsequent investigation by the DOJ nor the prosecution of them....yet the blacks in ferguson keep on chanting...we want justice...we want justice...you know what??? So do I... mad IMHO justice was probably served the afternoon that big boo bit the dust...

Justice would be dropping the most of them in a hot tar pit.

I'm hoping the truth comes out and is believed in time to save the officer.
Originally Posted by 378Canuck
No not in normal humans. Attacking an armed officer with a handful of stolen cigars is not a good idea.

I certainly agree. no argument there. obviously, the young male was thinking something. but what? I have no clue.

we pay policemen a relatively low wage to help maintain law and order. on the extreme ends of the spectrum, either the policeman or the perpetrator/suspect could end in death. this time it was the perp. Cops get kilt too, ya know?

The fella was obviously on drugs. Waiting for official medical report unless Holden blocks it from the public. I really believe the snake was parachuted in there to smooth and cover up the real facts with Obama consent.
when raw emotions take over from rational, objective facts, all the organized power structure can do is to attempt to buy time, while the process unfolds.

surely, the white policeman, while doing his job, will be found innocent. he may or may not choose to change employment locations. I do not know.

but, clearly, he should be applauded for stopping a strong-arm robbery felon in his tracks. for that courageous effort he is a hero to the majority of American citizens.

if he were to be convicted of doing his job, then the Arab Spring might come to America, and become the American Spring.

we must support law & order in a civil society, no matter how much I believe President Johnson and others were all war criminals. ya know?
Every MF'r that voted for Obama needs sterilized. Immediately.

THAT is why this is going on.

Obama bought the votes, and now they want payment.

IMHO Michael Brown was a big, stupid bully, and still a kid.

Used to intimidating his peers and folks of all ethnicities by his size and attitude.

That day he just had an episode of "stupid" is all. All teenage males get these episodes to some degree and they can take many forms, death or injury often being the result.

What did he think would happen when he violently assaulted a Cop? He hadn't thought it through.

Did he believe the Cop would shoot when he first taunted and then charged him? I'd guess not, but then, he hadn't thought it through, he was still a high school-age teenager.

All that being so, I believe he brung about his own death, and the Cop should walk.

Birdwatcher

Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I would love to see Holder attempt to interfere with the grand jury and be charged with obstruction of justice or some such.
I'd just love to know who would charge Holder.
Originally Posted by Gus
I suspect there's enough hard-core centerline LE's out there, that the truth will be forced out of hiding.

Who the [bleep]'s testosterone are you speaking of?
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by Gus

Who the [bleep]'s testosterone are you speaking of?

from all reported indications, it'd be the young 18 year old who turned and bumrushed the veteran police officer.

it's the same story related to young troops being solicited to fight foreign wars. they have a chemical hormone blood system that allows them to be impervious to bullets. just ask any drill sergeant. they'll tell you. btw, Johnson is still a war criminal in my opinion,.
holder.... will find out what happen .....stand by
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Used to intimidating his peers and folks of all ethnicities by his size and attitude.

That day he just had an episode of "stupid" is all. All teenager males get these episodes to some degree and they can take many forms, death or injury often being the result.

What did he think would happen when he violently assaulted a Cop? He hadn't thought it through.

Did he believe the Cop would shoot when he first taunted and then charged him? I'd guess not, but then, he hadn't thought it through, he was still a high school-age teenager.

All that being so, I believe he brung about his own death, and the Cop should walk.

Birdwatcher

Absolutely.

The kid was pretty much off the rails. Petty theft turned strongarm, walking down the middle of the street and turning down a lawful order to move to the sidewalk.

I gotta notion, the cop started backing up because they were blowing him off too long, and as he got to them and reengaged, the notice of the robbery came over the radio. The cop started being more cop-ly and the gentle giant proved he wasn't gentle. Something like that is the only way the Chief would still be correct that the officer never knew about the robbery before he stopped them.

I'd like to believe the cop started with the thumb, went up the arm, and when all that grain weight failed, double tap that went to the eye, and top of head as Mike collapsed. I've heard he was 6'6" and 300#'s. In a tuned up 18 year old package, that can be hard to stop. All the more when toxicology has pertinent info. Most know where that smart money is.

No execution. Classic self-defense. Of course any kind of self-defense often brings tragedy. This has been a Greek tragedy, as we are all getting raped by this deal.

Originally Posted by Tracks

I have a hard time seeing this Tracks as they attempted the same thing with Zimmerman and got nowhere, I'm thinking the same will happen here.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I have a hard time seeing this Tracks as they attempted the same thing with Zimmerman and got nowhere, I'm thinking the same will happen here.

Yep.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Paul, from your mouth to God's ears!!!
This is the same lil weezy with the tattooed tear drops on his face

Yeah, that adds credibility.
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/soci...as-warrant-out-his-arrest-jefferson-city
The kid was pretty much off the rails. Petty theft turned strongarm, walking down the middle of the street and turning down a lawful order to move to the sidewalk.

What I haven't heard yet is any mention of Michael Brown being arrested before, seems like if he was usually as brazen as seen in the strongarm robbery video he'd have been picked up for something.

His buddy giving the false testimony had been srrested for stealing a backpack, hardly a major crime.

Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by RickyD
I'd like to believe the cop started with the thumb, went up the arm, and when all that grain weight failed, double tap that went to the eye, and top of head as Mike collapsed. I've heard he was 6'6" and 300#'s. In a tuned up 18 year old package, that can be hard to stop. All the more when toxicology has pertinent info. Most know where that smart money is.

The officer had just had the bones around his eye broken, followed by his gun going off inside the vehicle. He wasn't able to shoot accurately because he had a hard time seeing. He shot to kill and fortunately succeeded.

That day he just had an episode of "stupid" is all. All teenage males get these episodes to some degree and they can take many forms, death or injury often being the result.

Birdwatcher

Fair assessment Birdy.

What ever this mass of hormones, age, upbringing, culture, and assorted dysfunction brought to the table... the productive and stable citizenry of the area is better off without him.
Any sucker stealing my backpack best not give me a chance to put a slug from a 45 right between its eyes.

Yea, hell, he only stole some poor Bastids backpack. Why should we give a crap.

It's the same attitude now when one comes home to find their house ransacked.

Yeah, but will it matter?

"Justice" for Mike Brown, for certain parties means Wilson gets hanged.

Let's not get confused with facts, eh?
Also been arrested on two counts of filing a false statement. CNN has now reported that he will pose a major problem in prosecution.
Cop disrespects him
Gonna show cop
Cop's a warrior too, brought his tools
Big guy won't back down
Cop can't back down
Results as deserved.

Sorry, I look at like this, The kid is/was the town bully and everyone knew it. Brown thought he had been fingered for the strong arm robbery he had just done and wasn't going to let a "whitey" cop take him in. Unfortunately for the cop, it appears he did not know about the robbery and caught Brown in a "bad" moment. Brown was never a warrior. He was just a useless hood rat.

Hood rat dead and cop still alive. So far the good guys are ahead. kwg

Didn't mean to imply he was anything other than a low life. Just thought he might view himself as something other.
Whatever his thinking it cost him his life.
A price he deserved to pay
Kid was a punk. So was the cop. Back in the day, at least locally, that kid would've been one sorry SOB, having been the recipient of dozens of violent meat splitting, bone mashing, knot raising blows from a flashlight or billy club, and would likely have filled his cell toilet with bloody urine for a few days, but he wouldn't have been dead.
Originally Posted by eyeball
I'm hoping the truth comes out and is believed in time to save the officer.

In high-profile political cases like this, the actual truth rarely comes out.

One of the established narratives will win and thereafter be accepted as mainstream fact, and the others will take the status of conspiracy theories. What actually happened will most likely be lost to history.
Welll,not so much kamo. Taking a shot that was hard enuff to smash the orbit would leave most extremely weakened and at least somewhat disoriented.
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Welll,not so much kamo. Taking a shot that was hard enuff to smash the orbit would leave most extremely weakened and at least somewhat disoriented.

Ferguson Police Chief Says Officer Involved in Shooting Was Injured
By Reuters
Filed: 8/13/14 at 5:32 PM

AA

Filed Under: U.S., Michael Brown, Ferguson, Police Shooting

FERGUSON Mo. (Reuters) - The police officer involved in the fatal shooting of an unarmed black teenager last weekend in Ferguson, Missouri, an incident that has sparked repeated and sometimes violent racially charged protests, was injured in the encounter and treated for a facial injury, the city's chief of police said on Wednesday.

Police Chief Thomas Jackson told a news conference on Wednesday the officer was treated in hospital for swelling on the side of his face.

The officer involved has not been identified.
Yea, hell, he only stole some poor Bastids backpack. Why should we give a crap.

In the sense that the Michael Brown shooting was entirely justifiable, it is indeed irrelevant that the only priors anyone has brought forth is that the companion/fellow robbery perp/witness had was for stealing a backpack.

But prior arrest records would shed light on the two.

I've spent many years in a big-city high school, most times when a student or recent student commits a serious crime its no surprise given their actions during the preceding years. In fact it is depressingly easy to predict the future of many.

Surprising things do happen; we once had a kid commit a violent drug-fueled murder where the kid was an honor student and had NO prior arrests.

In the case of Michael Brown, his violently assaulting a Cop in broad daylight in front of witnesses is pretty far out there, seems odd that he doesn't seem to have had a long string of assault convictions prior to this.

Maybe he did but the records were expunged because he was a juvenile when he did them? I dunno.

Birdwatcher
Birdie, the FIRST RULE of the ghetto is "NO SNITCH". He could have had a dozen bully-boy attacks that were never reported. Saw it happen disgustingly often. Expecting a cohort to give a truthful account (AT FIRST) IS A FOOL'S ERRAND.
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Kid was a punk. So was the cop. Back in the day, at least locally, that kid would've been one sorry SOB, having been the recipient of dozens of violent meat splitting, bone mashing, knot raising blows from a flashlight or billy club, and would likely have filled his cell toilet with bloody urine for a few days, but he wouldn't have been dead.

Or said flashlight/night stick gets taken from cop and used to kill him.

Gentle giant becomes hood hero and declares open season on cops and convenience stores.
In the case of Michael Brown, his violently assaulting a Cop in broad daylight in front of witnesses is pretty far out there, seems odd that he doesn't seem to have had a long string of assault convictions prior to this.

Maybe he did but the records were expunged because he was a juvenile when he did them? I dunno.

Birdwatcher

All juvenile records are sealed when a person reaches 17yoa in Texas, Mike. Don't know about Missouri.
I'm a little confused here[more than normal]. When did assaulting a police officer become less of a crime than to expect a full blown retaliation from the full squad? When I was growing up, we knew that you didn't F with law enforcement. With the skirmish that happened in the vehicle which resulted in the gun being fired I would certainly expect full force to follow w/ reason.
When did this type of behavior become acceptable??
I'm a little confused here[more than normal]. When did assaulting a police officer become less of a crime than to expect a full blown retaliation from the full squad? When I was growing up, we knew that you didn't F with law enforcement. With the skirmish that happened in the vehicle which resulted in the gun being fired I would certainly expect full force to follow w/ reason.

When some people became more equal than others.
I think it was Mike Brown that was confused, but that's been handled.

Originally Posted by northern_dave

He wasn't confused.

He was wrong.

Dead wrong.
Originally Posted by shootem

I don't believe the orbital fracture xrays were faked. It's pretty easy to see the fracture.

Looking back at the article discussing the orbital fracture it seems the CT scan is labled (File Image). It's not the officers scan. Actual image has apparently been included in grand jury evidence but has not yet been published.
Originally Posted by northern_dave

The toxicology report might shed some light on that.

I agree, drugged up for sure, not all can be OJ Simpson.
I smelled a rat on day one, when the criminal Dorian Johnson related how the officer reached out of his car window, and grabbed the giant black kid by the collar.
Nobody is going to initiate a confrontation that way. Your arm is stuck way out the window, you have no leverage. The guy standing on the street could easily break your arm.
The man standing on the ground has all the advantage.

I knew from that point that lies were being told. The reason there was a confrontation with an officer sitting in a car, and a man standing on the street, is because the guy standing started it.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
When I was growing up, we knew that you didn't F with law......

When some people became more equal than others.

There's been a lot of "that" going around !
What it all boils down to is....when confronted by an LEO....no matter if the officer is whatever years your Junior....the response is to reply "Yes sir, No sir!" And if one tries to give the LEO a ration of schitt...the outcome is what can be expected depending upon the 'degree' of schitt rendered up! Anyone who doesn't understand that an officer has the right to use deadly force just because the perp isn't armed....is totally stupid! Many an officer has bitten the dust because they didn't use DF soon enough and had their service pistol/revolver removed from the holster and turned upon them!!

Lesson??

Don't screw around with the 'poleece'!!
No one really believes the third Great Lie. But some believe it's an automatic entitlement to "victimhood". No matter what.
© 24hourcampfire