Home
http://gizmodo.com/good-god-someones-selling-a-99-pack-of-beers-1626890533

Because everything is bigger in Texas, an Austin brewery has made a 99 pack of beers for 99 bucks. Ninety-nine beers, in one case. God bless America.

In each massive case�you'll need two, possibly three people to carry the whole thing�you will find 99 cans of Austin Beerworks' Anytime Ale. But getting one of these two by four-sized packs is a little bit more complicated; you have to follow Austin Beerworks on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for all the nitty gritty (and likely worth it) details on how to buy this excessive beer log. Austin Beerworks says details on purchasing will be going out later this week, with shipments starting on Thursday.

Even if you have no intention on buying a 99 pack, you have to be in awe of this feat of engineering. You could do the limbo under one of these things.

[Linked Image]
Sing-a-long ~ ~ ~

'Ninety-nine bottles of beer on the wall !
Originally Posted by P_Weed

I'll take two please.
and can you take it out put it in the car please. Cheers NC.

About the third good thing to come out of Tejas . . . presuming the beer is drinkable.

I hope it's bottles, wouldn't be half as fun otherwise.

We need two of those for the Tn mafia dove hunt 2014

Eyeball , hook it up
grin Cool smile

3 x keystone 30 packs is a hell of a lot cheaper though.
That rocks
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
grin Cool smile

3 x keystone 30 packs is a hell of a lot cheaper though.

....and double the headaches at absolutely no charge!
You need about one a day to make living there tolerable.

Travis

Is it good beer?

Compared to no beer, it is.
Only Texans would make a pack of beer that doesn't fit into a cooler easily. Texas - where having a cooler for beer is pretty important.
My Dad just has the truck drop off a pallet.....
I just make it myself - no taxes, no deposit.
Tax sucks, but the deposits go into the bags that get left with the beer....
Just hope the potheads in the legalized areas don't catch this one. I think any of us would much rather be on the highway with someone who just downed 99 beers instead of someone who just smoked 99 joints. Or have to fight them for that matter.
Originally Posted by sherp
I think any of us would much rather be on the highway with someone who just downed 99 beers instead of someone who just smoked 99 joints.

I'd like to see the man who can consume 9.28 gallons of beer and remain conscious, let alone drive.
Originally Posted by teal
Only Texans would make a pack of beer that doesn't fit into a cooler easily. Texas - where having a cooler for beer is pretty important.

You just have to be smart enough to take the cans out of the box wink
Or build a walk-in cooler.
Originally Posted by eh76

I can throw a 6-12 pack into a cooler with less worked involved.

If I wanted to work with my alcohol, I'd drink whiskey and all the BS that goes with that. Ice, soda, etc.
I know...it is tough to open one end and dump it. wink
pony keg and a pack of solo cups is the way to go..
I know...it is tough to open one end and dump it. wink

Shook beer.

I can throw a 6-12 pack into a cooler with less worked involved.

If I wanted to work with my alcohol, I'd drink whiskey and all the BS that goes with that. Ice, soda, etc.

mad Don't you blaspheme in this house!!!!!

laugh
whatever happen to

[Linked Image]

always ended up cutting the top out and dipping beer out

The coolers in Texas are bigger.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I think any of us would much rather be on the highway with someone who just downed 99 beers instead of someone who just smoked 99 joints.

I'd like to see the man who can consume 9.28 gallons of beer and remain conscious, let alone drive.

I bet plenty do it daily. Better/safer that than someone smoking even a single joint.
Take one down...pass it around....98 bottles of beer on the wall

God bless Texas!
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

[Linked Image]

This is a beer thread...
Gonehuntin: I recently (last September) hand carried a 30 pack of Coors Light into my high country archery Elk camp!
This is a five mile hike and normally takes me 2 1/2 to 3 hours - that 30 pack of Silver Bullets added 2 full hours to my trek!
My two Hunting partners were doing back flips when they saw the 30 pack I brought in for them - but I could not have drawn my bow had the worlds largest Elk stepped in front of me!
I could not have made it a mile carrying a 99 pack.
I did some figgerin and I came up with 74.25 pounds for the 99 pack (if they were 12 ounce cans!)!
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
http://gizmodo.com/good-god-someones-selling-a-99-pack-of-beers-1626890533

Because everything is bigger in Texas, an Austin brewery has made a 99 pack of beers for 99 bucks. Ninety-nine beers, in one case. God bless America.

In each massive case�you'll need two, possibly three people to carry the whole thing�you will find 99 cans of Austin Beerworks' Anytime Ale. But getting one of these two by four-sized packs is a little bit more complicated; you have to follow Austin Beerworks on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for all the nitty gritty (and likely worth it) details on how to buy this excessive beer log. Austin Beerworks says details on purchasing will be going out later this week, with shipments starting on Thursday.

Even if you have no intention on buying a 99 pack, you have to be in awe of this feat of engineering. You could do the limbo under one of these things.

[Linked Image]

Put the beer in the cooler and presto chango you have a handy dandy fishing rod box. What's not to love???

You humped a 30 pack of Coors Light to your camp at altitude?

I bet plenty do it daily. Better/safer that than someone smoking even a single joint.

Maybe.

But I've never seen a beer drinker ask "does anyone have any cocaine"?
Originally Posted by add

You humped a 30 pack of Coors Light to your camp at altitude?

In VGs imagination, anything is possible.
Never one to exaggerate quantity....

Hold to the Wind!
In the late 60's they had these for awhile. Tapper 2.5 gallons

[Linked Image]

I've got one stuffed in a corner of the garage someplace.

Some of them ended up as gas tanks for hot rodders at the drag strip.
© 24hourcampfire