Home
Posted By: Kitch LifeLock - 09/10/14
Is it just some scam to get you to give them your SS number, something I don't give out on the Internet, or is it on the up and up?
Posted By: MissouriEd Re: LifeLock - 09/10/14
Another way to separate you from your money. Something you should be doing for yourself.
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: LifeLock - 09/10/14
I use Zander Insurance. No one can keep you from getting hacked. They take care of following up on your credit and replace the money. It's cheaper.
Posted By: Calvin Re: LifeLock - 09/10/14
I'm curious, but what things can actually cost you money? Seems most companies now have a fraud debt that will sort things out quickly, erase all false charges etc, and make things ok.
Posted By: achadwick Re: LifeLock - 09/10/14
Calvin,

That's been our experience with USAA. No muss, no fuss.
Posted By: rainierrifleco Re: LifeLock - 09/10/14
Just an invention to prey on fears and take your money....ask your bank how to protect your accounts... Use 2 accounts is the short answer..
Posted By: BlackHunter Re: LifeLock - 09/10/14
Check the Clark Howard website. I'm pretty sure he has addreeeed the issue at length. I'd post a link but for some reason I can't access his website at the moment.
Posted By: RogueHunter Re: LifeLock - 09/10/14
Originally Posted by BlackHunter
Check the Clark Howard website. I'm pretty sure he has addreeeed the issue at length. I'd post a link but for some reason I can't access his website at the moment.

Because it got hacked! laugh
Posted By: Dutch Re: LifeLock - 09/10/14
I love irony ..... Lifelock recently got hacked and subscribers data was stolen.

TFF!
© 24hourcampfire