Home
Really, admit it... is anybody actually surprised?

http://eagnews.org/chicagoland-voting-machine-casts-candidates-vote-for-his-dem-opponent-2/

SCHAUMBURG, Ill. � Admitting his confidence in Cook County ballot integrity is shaken, State Representative Candidate Jim Moynihan (R-56), was shocked today when he tried to cast a vote for himself and the voting machine cast it for his opponent instead.

voteballotbox�While early voting at the Schaumburg Public Library today, I tried to cast a vote for myself and instead it cast the vote for my opponent,� said Moynihan. �You could imagine my surprise as the same thing happened with a number of races when I tried to vote for a Republican and the machine registered a vote for a Democrat.�

While using a touch screen voting machine in Schaumburg, Moynihan voted for several races on the ballot, only to find that whenever he voted for a Republican candidate, the machine registered the vote for a Democrat in the same race. He notified the election judge at his polling place and demonstrated that it continued to cast a vote for the opposing candidate�s party. Moynihan was eventually allowed to vote for Republican candidates, including his own race. It is unknown if the machine in question (#008958) has been removed from service or is still in operation.

�Clearly, I am concerned that citizens will be unable to vote for the candidate of their choice, especially if they are in a hurry and do not double check their ballot,� added Moynihan. �I cannot say whether or not this was intentional, but Cook County voters deserve better and should not have their right to vote suppressed.�
I'm shocked. No, really.
Not surprised. It probably happens elsewhere.

Ernie
Who saw that comming?
I cannot say whether or not this was intentional, but Cook County voters deserve better and should not have their right to vote suppressed.�
Really!??!I believe I can. It was, of course.
nwa and sac will be along shortly to justify this dishonesty...
... and Democrats continue to pretend outrage when anyone suggests that election fraud is a real problem in America...
I had a similar problem with a machine here in
Austin. Dems don't even have to cheat here, I guess
they like to stay in practice.
Voter fraud is the only way a Democrat can win
makes me wonder how many real votes obama got last time.
Makes me wonder how many people aren't paying attention to what the machine is doing. The cast their ballot for an R, not paying attention to what the machine actually did.
A few years back, we had a LA Democratic governor (Kathleen Blanco) talking how we had sold our old manual voting mahcines to Mexico, and in the next election held in Mexico, "Edwin Edwards (3 time Democratic governor and convicted Federal felon) was elected President of Mexico" grin
Originally Posted by DocRocket
... and Democrats continue to pretend outrage when anyone suggests that election fraud is a real problem in America...

+100
Originally Posted by Snake River Marksman
Makes me wonder how many people aren't paying attention to what the machine is doing. The cast their ballot for an R, not paying attention to what the machine actually did.

^^^This^^^
We are officially third world. The damned corruption factor is getting really tired!

Hard to believe the thieves in the night are now doing it in broad daylight and stealing the prize.

Effin' chit is beyond old!!
He should have recorded it on his cell phone & posted on YouTube.
Chicago is world famous for earning the image is has.
Its part of the democrat platform. Just wait until the "liar" announces amnesty after the midterms. The democrats won't have to cheat after that. The GOP will be a relegated to the trash heap of a "good idea" for a long time.
The greater crime is in the electoral college where one mans vote means less than another. And second where the news media is already telling one part of the country the vote is already decided.

there should be a media black out until the polls in every state are closed. Every voter should have to provide ID that is no different than if you cashing a check or getting pulled over for a speeding ticket or getting on an airplane....

The government can control your phone. They can control your computer. You vote is no longer secure. The communists have won. It's all over but the fire of the coming revolution.
The electoral college allows smaller states to have a voice. One vote for each congressional district and one vote for each senator. It allows each state votes for population (congressional district) as well as one vote per senator (2). I don't know of a more equitable system for such a large and diverse country.

Ernie
This email to me is unverified but in light of this post, does seem probable.

HAVE YOU SEEN THESE STATISTICS BEFORE? I HAVE BEEN TOLD THIS SAME TYPE OF THING HAPPENED IN TX WHEN JOHNSON WAS RUNNING FOR PUBLIC OFFICE. DEAD PEOPLE HELPED PUT HIM IN OFFICE MANY TIMES IT TOOK YEARS FOR THE PUBLIC TO LEARN OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTYS ACTIONS.

Ever wonder why Republicans want voter ID.?

* In 59 voting districts in the Philadelphia region, Obama received 100% of the votes with not even a single vote recorded for Romney. (A mathematical and statistical impossibility!).

* In 21 districts in Wood County Ohio, Obama received 100% of the votes where GOP inspectors were illegally removed from their polling locations - and not one single vote was recorded for Romney. (Another statistical impossibility).

* In Wood County Ohio, 106,258 voted in a county with only 98,213 eligible voters .

* In St. Lucie County, FL, there were 175,574 registered eligible voters but 247,713 votes were cast.

* The National SEAL Museum , a polling location in St. Lucie County, FL had a 158% voter turnout.

* Palm Beach County , FL had a 141% voter turnout .

* In one Ohio County , Obama won by 108% of the total number of eligible voters .

NOTE: Obama won in every state that did not require a Photo ID and lost in every state that did require a Photo ID in order to vote . Imagine that.....

ARE WE THE DUMBEST NATION ON THE PLANET OR WHAT.?
and they wonder why we hate em
Originally Posted by Dan_Chamberlain
The government can control your phone. They can control your computer. You vote is no longer secure. The communists have won. It's all over but the fire of the coming revolution.

Good. Let's have a good book burning. (;-)
Konw any good authors to burn?

Ernie
Before you know it they'll be [bleep] votes cast by dead demorats. Dead Republicans are no more.
I didn't intend to use a bad word. I think I said counting, maybe left out the "o" inadvertently.
You know the Chitcago motto when it comes to voting?

Vote early vote often. It's the way it's done here in Chitcago. kwg
With the computerized machines they have now, this is very easy to do. The hack can be fed into the machine in seconds, and then it spreads to other machines in the same system. It guarantees victory for whomever the hacker wishes. This has been known for a long time, and the fact that computerized voting is still allowed shows that the system wishes to be able to determine winners and losers, rather than permitting the electorate to do that with their votes.

The only safe systems are the old fashioned mechanical ones, i.e., the ones with the big hand levers that you pull to register your votes. These produce a paper record of the vote and cannot be hacked, having no computerized components.
Originally Posted by srwshooter
makes me wonder how many real votes obama got last time.

not as many as were counted toward him, you can be assured
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
With the computerized machines they have now, this is very easy to do. The hack can be fed into the machine in seconds, and then it spreads to other machines in the same system. It guarantees victory for whomever the hacker wishes. This has been known for a long time, and the fact that computerized voting is still allowed shows that the system wishes to be able to determine winners and losers, rather than permitting the electorate to do that with their votes.

The only safe systems are the old fashioned mechanical ones, i.e., the ones with the big hand levers that you pull to register your votes. These produce a paper record of the vote and cannot be hacked, having no computerized components.

You forgot about the hanging Chad.
The dems always wanted them counted for them selves
Louisiana, when upgrading voting machines, sold all of their older voting machines to Mexico and Edwin W. Edwards was elected El Presidente of Mexico in their 1st election use.
Those who cast the votes decide nothing.

Those who counts the votes decide everything.
Joey Stalin.....once again the Dims are doing their best to imitate the communist.

Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

You forgot about the hanging Chad.
The dems always wanted them counted for them selves
Old fashioned voting booth/machines never had hanging chads. Hanging chads occur when you have folks punch them out manually. I'm talking about the ones where you flip the switch on each issue, then pull the lever. This type.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire