Home
Unrecognizable....

[b][color:#3333FF]Link...![/color][/b]

What does Bart think..?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I thought she had signed on as all the extras in "The Walking Dead".
I dunno, but she was a great actress in Cold Mountain.
Originally Posted by Slidellkid

Agreed!
What is a Renee Zellweger ?

Mike
How is it that your face is your asset and most recognizable feature in Hollywood, yet these folks keep mangling themselves?

Do they think they've become too recognizable so as to be type cast?

Thats some harsh narcissism.

we all age, fact of life.
Yeah she ain't persactly what I would call "perky" anymore...

Dunno if it's surgery doing it, but from the expression on her face, I'd say she's about to have a psychotic break.
Whatever she did, it's an improvement.
Obviously a botched surgery. Her best feature was always her ass anyway.
Looks like they moved it to her face.
I think she looks better

Snake

Empire Records!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I wonder. If given the opportunity to find out, would she say the same about you ?
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn

I wonder. If given the opportunity to find out, would she say the same about you ?

Hand,
meet
face!
grin

Well, to be fair, I've never been cast in a part for being "perky".

Ruggedly handsome as hell... But not perky.

And yes, there are those that still consider me as such. laugh
Frightening how surgery can completely change the facial identity.
That first picture looks nowhere near like the woman from Jerry Maguire or "Me, Myself, and Irene"...

Most that have procedures done have some semblance of their former self.
Zellwegger looks completely different and not in a good way.

Sad....
I thought Zellweger looked older and better in �Appaloosa� 2008 than in earlier films.
She looks fairly "perky" here

[Linked Image]
So...it looks like she got older, lost a little weight, stopped plucking her eyebrows, and eased up on the paint.

Looks good to me.
Chick can act. Won an Oscar for this.

Damn, somebody make sure we stay in touch with Bart, we don't want to lose him over this! Bart will go phoockin apoplectic over this schist. I will bet she didn't even consult him on this.

Loved the scene where she just reaches down and breaks the rooster's neck! "Put him in the pot!"
I have always thought she was hot.
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
What does Bart think..?

Bart thinks he should hit her in the chin with a bag of nuts.
The posted pic doesn't look like her at all. It looks more like her better looking body double. Sorry Bart. smirk
Unrecognizable....

wow!

yeah, it fooled me! I would never have looked at her and thought that was Renee Zellweger
She had a certain cuteness when she was younger. But that photo! Yikes!
Originally Posted by pal

Loved the scene where she just reaches down and breaks the rooster's neck! "Put him in the pot!"

I despise a floggin' rooster! grin
Originally Posted by m1rifleman
we all age, fact of life.

Spot on and including the spouses of all on here who post such threads.
Originally Posted by bea175

And you Sir,display taste in women that's exemplary.
Originally Posted by BrotherBart

And you Sir,display taste in women that's exemplary.
What the heck?? Doesn't even look like she's related to Renee Zellweger.
Yeah, I like her in that a lot.
still looks good. different for sure though. maybe she found some exercise that works her face.
Originally Posted by Steve

She quit eating lemons...
Looks to me like she didn't age very well, or like some said, a botched or too much facial surgery.

I used to think she was really hot, and had a great ass. Now, not so much.
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by Steve

She quit eating lemons...

And started on green persimmons?
Originally Posted by broomd
Frightening how surgery can completely change the facial identity.
That first picture looks nowhere near like the woman from Jerry Maguire or "Me, Myself, and Irene"...

Most that have procedures done have some semblance of their former self.
Zellwegger looks completely different and not in a good way.

Sad....

Living proof...

Ya can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.
Ya can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

but apparently the converse is true
Originally Posted by sse

but apparently the converse is true

What do sneakers have to do with this?

[Linked Image]
crazy
What a pathetic, insecure woman. She made herself less attractive with that surgery, not more.
When the lights come on run like a mutha-pucker... grin
Originally Posted by ironbender
What does Bart think..?

Bart thinks he should hit her in the chin with a bag of nuts.

+1.

laugh
Originally Posted by RobJordan
What a pathetic, insecure woman. She made herself less attractive with that surgery, not more.
Agreed.

I never thought she was hot, but I'd still take a run.
Looks like she got some rounder eyes.. used to be kinda squinty eyed.
Just looked at some old photos of her. She has destroyed her natural beauty. What a shame. What reason is there to cast her in a movie anymore? She looks like anyone else. Really a shame. I liked her in Jerry ("effin") McGuire. Now she's gone and destroyed her beauty with a damn scalpel. What a shame.

Jordan
I think she was friggen beautiful back in the day...and that rear end was world class.

Let's not forget that Renee and Chesney ended their short marriage on fraud accusations.
Maybe she has looked like this all along and wore a rubberized facial mask in her early years.
After the honeymoon was over she finally peeled it off one morning and Kenny thought he was in the wrong bed.

It's Hollywood.......anything is possible. whistle
Or maybe she saw him without his cowboy hat on... grin
Oh man, Bart isn't going to like this, not at all.
few women make it to age 40 and stay beautiful, because they just don't care about their sex appeal anymore at that point.
On my Facebook page from time to time, I get those informational pop-ups, "people you may know".

Ya, well I'm pretty sure I would remember knowing Cassie, whoever she is..

[img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd....1290231_f7a125e104c575d8e366da5fa7131cb4[/img]

Originally Posted by chapped_lips
Let's not forget that Renee and Chesney ended their short marriage on fraud accusations.
Maybe she has looked like this all along and wore a rubberized facial mask in her early years.
After the honeymoon was over she finally peeled it off one morning and Kenny thought he was in the wrong bed.

Bondo doesn't last forever...
she's not fat, tattoed, nor has her nose or ears stretched out an inch in diameter, which is more than 90+% of white women manage in this day and age! Cutesy/tight don't last, either. Only classic beauty and a lot of care/exercise preserve most of a woman's looks once she hits menopause
Originally Posted by Barkoff

It's not bothering me a bit. I think it's funny that anyone here thinks that she's ugly when the reality is that they'll never have a chance with that caliber of woman.
She's getting old,it happens to all of us.
I'd still wear her like a hat. smile
you can do 10x better, without trying very hard, just by looking to Asia instead of the US.
...the reality is that they'll never have a chance with that caliber of woman.

Only thing she has is money. Too bad it can't cure her insecurity and low self-esteem.

Keep your phone minutes updated, and ringer on loud!

It's not bothering me a bit. I think it's funny that anyone here thinks that she's ugly when the reality is that they'll never have a chance with that caliber of woman.
She's getting old,it happens to all of us.

Come on, I'd put my wife up against Zellweger, at the same age, anytime!

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by AJ300MAG

Only thing she has is money. Too bad it can't cure her insecurity and low self-esteem.

It's amazing how you have diagnosed her with a couple of mental disorders and know about her financial situation.
How long did you go to school to become a psychologist and an accountant?
Looks like she has been chasing parked cars.
Age, plastic surgery, more age and, more plastic surgery. It all adds up.
Originally Posted by chapped_lips

Kenny Chesney is queer as a $3 Bill. And dumping Renee at that time just proved what everyone all ready suspected.

It's sad that she went and ruined her identity. I would not have recognized her and thought this was a joke until I saw a similar article in my home newspaper. Really sad.

Whether she is as pretty or prettier or not is a moot point, she destroyed her identity and for what?

She is not a freak like Michael Jackson but who is she now?

I think the deal with Kenny Chesney is she wanted kids and he told her no after they got married. At least that is what she said in an interview.
Originally Posted by dennisinaz

I think the deal with Kenny Chesney is she wanted kids and he told her no after they got married. At least that is what she said in an interview.

Mr.Chesney is a peter-puffer from way back. She was duped and got away before she caught the gay from him.
...She is not a freak like Michael Jackson but who is she now?

Ya think she changed her personality with the current look? Oh wait....I forgot where I was for a minute. Nevermind.

I don't know why I'm wasting time on this....but it's pretty obvious to me that a lot of you guys are easily fooled by make-up and lighting.

natural eyebrows?

Probably none of you really knew what she looked like before.

Most of you balding fat men likely haven't weathered as well, I'd wager....
Not so fast on the balding! smile

It's amazing how you have diagnosed her with a couple of mental disorders and know about her financial situation.
How long did you go to school to become a psychologist and an accountant?

Two weeks on the internet. I am also able to give legal advice if needed. I graduated valedictorian so you know it's top notch.

I've always said there would only be two reasons for me to get married. Money or land....and 1 out of 2 ain't bad.

[Linked Image]
She's still smoke'n hot.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
All of Barts tastes are in his mouth. eek
Originally Posted by okok
All of Barts tastes are in his mouth. eek

And once again,you are wrong. I think that you should seek a cure for your Cranial Rectal inversion that you apparently suffer from.
I should start keeping track of all of the ankle biters that post because they can.
If you ever have the pleasure of dating a beautiful woman,you'd probably crap in your pants and get stuck in a bathroom stall.
Frigg'n ankle biters...
It's sad that she went and ruined her identity. I would not have recognized her and thought this was a joke until I saw a similar article in my home newspaper. Really sad.

Whether she is as pretty or prettier or not is a moot point, she destroyed her identity and for what?

She is not a freak like Michael Jackson but who is she now?

Very good point on the lost identity. Who is she now? Not the same appeal for me.
laugh
I've long admired her acting talent, and still do.
Originally Posted by NathanL

I've always said there would only be two reasons for me to get married. Money or land....and 1 out of 2 ain't bad.

[Linked Image]

Like the old personal add...

Man seeking woman who is into hunting and fishing. Looking for someone to share my love with who enjoys the great outdoors. Please send picture of your boat.
Amazing how many here can GAF. There must be something more...
She's sTill fugly.
Deerwhacker444: I feel bad for Miss Zellweger!
I wonder what motivates people sometimes to destroy themselves?
Years ago I got to work on a movie with the amazingly beautiful Meg Ryan (Sleepless In Seattle) and in person she was even more beautiful than when on screen.
I mean she was SO beautiful that it was hard not to stare at her!
Everything about her face was natural and stunning - especially her mouth and eyes!
Now, after undegoing "plastic surgery" she looks like a carp and seldom comes around in public.
Ms. Ryans disfigurement is nothing though compared to Priscilla Presly - that poor woman has been butchered!
I wish Ms. Zellweger (as well as Meg Ryan and Priscilla Presley) all the best, but life is going to be "more difficult" for all of them in the future.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Well, to be fair, I've never been cast in a part for being "perky".

Ruggedly handsome as hell... But not perky.

And yes, there are those that still consider me as such. laugh

And the drama queen weighs in.

Laffin'

Again.

It never stops.
She's still smoke'n hot.
STILL?? Somebody sure changed something - or was the "old" her really that hot?
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Read an intervie released today about all the publicity about her looks in the last two days. She said the reason she looks the way she does is because she is healthier than ever and living a healthy lifestyle.

I'm gonna be good looking forever because I don't lead a healthy lifestyle.
Originally Posted by FreeMe
So...it looks like she got older, lost a little weight, stopped plucking her eyebrows, and eased up on the paint.

Looks good to me.

THIS

I think the rest of you are idiots. She's still smokin!!
She could get it.
© 24hourcampfire