Home
Posted By: scbigben NYC Hatchet Attack - 10/24/14
Details are coming in and unclear at moment. What is going on in this world?

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/investigations/nypd-cop-attacked-hatchet-suspect-shot-dead-n232586

NYPD Cop Attacked With Hatchet, Suspect Shot Dead

BY�RICHARD ESPOSITO

A rookie police officer was struck in the head by a man wielding a hatchet in the New York City borough of Queens Thursday, in an assault that has police checking for any ties to terror organizations or whether the attack could have been inspired by Wednesday�slone-wolf attack in Canada.

Police opened fire, killing the 32-year-old suspect and wounding a woman who was nearby, according to officials. The officer, 25, survived the attack. A second police officer, 24, was struck with the hatchet in the arm and is also being treated. The name of the suspect was not immediately released.

Posted By: chlinstructor Re: NYC Hatchet Attack - 10/24/14
Moral of that story is Don't bring a hatchet to a gun fight! Hope both Officers are OK.
Posted By: Scott F Re: NYC Hatchet Attack - 10/24/14
Oh Great! Now there will a ten day waiting period for buying axes and you will have to have a permit to own one! mad
Originally Posted by Scott F
Oh Great! Now there will a ten day waiting period for buying axes and you will have to have a permit to own one! mad

Hope it wasn't a "Tactical Tomahawk" The Liberal Press will LOVE using that term!
Posted By: 12344mag Re: NYC Hatchet Attack - 10/24/14
I lost all my axes in a boating accident. wink
Posted By: mudstud Re: NYC Hatchet Attack - 10/24/14
Obviously, it was an assault hatchet.
Posted By: Scott_Thornley Re: NYC Hatchet Attack - 10/24/14
Get your Gransfors Bruk small forest axes now, before the hoarders do...
Posted By: add Re: NYC Hatchet Attack - 10/24/14
One of the newly relocated Haitians?
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: NYC Hatchet Attack - 10/24/14
A Haitian using an assault axe.
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: NYC Hatchet Attack - 10/24/14
Are you sure he wasn't just try to axe the cop a question?
Posted By: Jericho Re: NYC Hatchet Attack - 10/24/14
Had a Army buddy who worked NYPD for a few years before going back to college. He said the things that people did to each other horrified him for the first year or so and then he started getting numb to it. He told me of a homicide that involved a machete and it didnt even stay in the news for a day or two, life in the Big Apple he would always tell me.
Posted By: broomd Re: NYC Hatchet Attack - 10/24/14
Well, jokes aside, this stuff is just the beginning.

Assad and Fort Hood was probably the start of this "lone wolf" type terrorism.
Make no mistake, these goat humpers are all in sync and we are just getting started with terrorism in this country.

It doesn't help to have the f*ggot in chief denying it all, but that is the price of scumbag takers in this country who put their iPhones and freebies ahead of our safety and national security.
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
A Haitian using an assault axe.

Perhaps.

But the third-worlders seem to lean towards the cheap machete...
Posted By: 1flier Re: NYC Hatchet Attack - 10/24/14
Most likely those Southern Baptists again...either that or Amish.
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: NYC Hatchet Attack - 10/24/14
Surveillence cam photo looks kike an Estwing campers axe
Picts or it it didn't happen
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Got two in the trunk...
As I noted in my "Welcome to the New Normal" thread, before I saw this one...

I've long believed that the day would come when lone-wolf, home-grown and other varieties of Jihadist attacks would become commonplace in the U.S. Whether administration officials or left-of-center media call them terrorist attacks or not (Ft. Hood, the beheading in Ok., the two attacks in Canada this week and others) they are exactly that: acts of terror, designed to instill fear. So my question is... Do those who argue in favor of more gun control actually feel safer tonight -- and can they even make that claim with a straight face? Can they still cling to the myth that gun-free zones are the answer? Can they REALLY believe that refusing to call terror what it is -- and herding citizens into zones where their right to self-defense has been removed -- is a formula for anything but disaster? Good luck with that... I believe I'll stay in Texas.
Originally Posted by add

Got two in the trunk...

There will be a run on them at Lowes and Home Depot, tomorrow. wink
Good thing you've already stocked up!
Originally Posted by Kentucky_Windage

I've long believed that the day would come when lone-wolf, home-grown and other varieties of Jihadist attacks would become commonplace in the U.S. Whether administration officials or left-of-center media call them terrorist attacks or not (Ft. Hood, the beheading in Ok., the two attacks in Canada this week and others) they are exactly that: acts of terror, designed to instill fear. So my question is... Do those who argue in favor of more gun control actually feel safer tonight -- and can they even make that claim with a straight face? Can they still cling to the myth that gun-free zones are the answer? Can they REALLY believe that refusing to call terror what it is -- and herding citizens into zones where their right to self-defense has been removed -- is a formula for anything but disaster? Good luck with that... I believe I'll stay in Texas.

Always the go-to safe zone bro !!!
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: NYC Hatchet Attack - 10/24/14
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

http://concealednation.org/2014/10/...attacked-with-hatchet-suspect-shot-dead/
Posted By: eyeball Re: NYC Hatchet Attack - 10/24/14
Originally Posted by add

Got two in the trunk...

There will be a run on them at Lowes and Home Depot, tomorrow. wink
Good thing you've already stocked up!

I think we should investigate granny's who buy hatchets.
Posted By: Wyogal Re: NYC Hatchet Attack - 10/24/14
Oboy, I'm in trouble now. Bought one before elk hunt.....
Posted By: BullShooter Re: NYC Hatchet Attack - 10/24/14

Very nice.

Image: "Picts attacking Hadrian's Wall"

[Linked Image]
It's already being reported that this guy was Islamic and radicalized... he posted all sorts of crap on social media. The party line will be that he was mentally unstable. I could care less if a Jihadist is mentally stable or not. This country will never be prepared to deal with the threat so long as we refuse to call a terrorist a terrorist, and those who spew the PC bullchit will most assuredly have blood on their hands.
It's already being reported that this guy was Islamic and radicalized... he posted all sorts of crap on social media. The party line will be that he was mentally unstable. I could care less if a Jihadist is mentally stable or not. This country will never be prepared to deal with the threat so long as we refuse to call a terrorist a terrorist, and those who spew the PC bullchit will most assuredly have blood on their hands.

Absolutely!!! At least they won't be able to claim work place violence, on this one mad

I've long believed that the day would come when lone-wolf, home-grown and other varieties of Jihadist attacks would become commonplattacks the U.S..... I believe I'll stay in Texas.

Yep...what I said exactly.

I'll stay here in remote north Idaho, too.
Stocking up...remaining vigilant.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: NYC Hatchet Attack - 10/24/14
The party line will be that he was mentally unstable.

thats the headline
Posted By: eyeball Re: NYC Hatchet Attack - 10/24/14
Originally Posted by broomd

I've long believed that the day would come when lone-wolf, home-grown and other varieties of Jihadist attacks would become commonplattacks the U.S..... I believe I'll stay in Texas.

I'm hoping those Dimocrap black Islamists don't routinely get enough ObamaBucks to afford scoped rifles and deer tags. Deer hunting could get to be a real serious endeavor.

I think there have already been a couple of cases where a hunter was shot to death by someone they encountered and took no precautions against.

I wonder how long until mosques Dimocraps prevent surveillance of finance such.
Originally Posted by eyeball

I'm hoping those Dimocrap black Islamists don't routinely get enough ObamaBucks to afford scoped rifles and deer tags. Deer hunting could get to be a real serious endeavor.

I think there have already been a couple of cases where a hunter was shot to death by someone they encountered and took no precautions against.

I wonder how long until mosques Dimocraps prevent surveillance of finance such.
Yep, this has happened in Minnesota...Somalis and Mung creeps killing White Americans in the woods....left to rot.
Posted By: curdog4570 Re: NYC Hatchet Attack - 10/24/14
I guess the woman the cops shot was "collateral damage".
Posted By: Redneck Re: NYC Hatchet Attack - 10/24/14
Well, jokes aside, this stuff is just the beginning..
Methinks you're spot on..
Posted By: steve4102 Re: NYC Hatchet Attack - 10/24/14

Even with all the Jihadist Terrorist evidence on Facebook, the cops are reporting this.

"At this point, no known motive for this attack has been established," Police Commissioner William Bratton told a press conference.

http://news.yahoo.com/york-police-officer-critically-wounded-hatchet-attack-001320595.html

Some Facebook stuff.

http://toprightnews.com/?p=6760
Posted By: Kojac Re: NYC Hatchet Attack - 10/24/14

When the hel are the people of this country going to drop the "Jihadist" and "radicalized" terms and call them what they are "Muslims" plain and simple, every last phooking one of them.

Quit patronizing their businesses, don't accept them as health care providers, don't rent to them, discontinue tax free status of their mosques. They are the enemy, and for God's sake don't vote them into office.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: NYC Hatchet Attack - 10/24/14

you can just as accurately describe these lone wolf muslim attacks as acts of political and religious aggression. They might not be going for terror. Looks like they are just trying to kill, as acts of revenge, or to even the score.
Regardless, they have a common denominator. They are all acts committed by folks that either are, or call themselves, MUSLIMS.
Posted By: poboy Re: NYC Hatchet Attack - 10/24/14
Obama owns this [bleep].
Posted By: cra1948 Re: NYC Hatchet Attack - 10/24/14
Originally Posted by add

Good luck with that... I believe I'll stay in Texas.

What state is Ft. Hood in?
Posted By: temmi Re: NYC Hatchet Attack - 10/24/14
Originally Posted by cra1948
Originally Posted by add

Good luck with that... I believe I'll stay in Texas.

What state is Ft. Hood in?

Feds own the land their rules

© 24hourcampfire