Home
the disgraced so-called quantitative economist ...f him and all his ilk .... anybody good at making a wanted poster ? these sob's are killing this country and are not paying a price for doing it .....if we can't get his head on a pike ..hows-a-bout in one? .>> [Linked Image]
Yikes that's a big northern.

Gruber and his fellow tribesmen are harvesting America.
What's the story about what they are doing?

Nevermind. I saw all the news stories, I just didn't connect Obamacare with the pic..
On the good news side, Gruber is sure casting a bad shadow on Obama and Obamacare...
He is a very arrogant sonofabich that's for sure, he reminds me of a guy on here, care to guess who.
So what the Senate should do after the first of the year; schedule separate hearings on each phase of ObamaCare, bring in John Gruber as the first witness at each hearing, put him under oath.

Rich Lowry 11.14.14
�Most liberals would never come out and call Americans stupid in a public forum, as Gruber did. But the debate between conservatives and liberals on health-care policy and much else comes down to how much average Americans can be trusted to make decisions on their own without the guiding, correcting hand of government. An assumption that Americans are incompetent is woven into the Left�s worldview. It is reluctant to entrust individuals with free choice for fear they will exercise it poorly and irresponsibly.
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/392672/thank..

Originally Posted by 12344mag
He is a very arrogant sonofabich that's for sure, he reminds me of a guy on here, care to guess who.

I give up.
To heck with hearings! I am sick to death tired of hearings.

Tar. Feather. Rail. Then short rope from a tall tree.
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I give up.

I bet yer a fun date, you give up easy. Look down. wink
This dumbass tells how its a lie to fool Americans. But obooma agreed to do it. So Gruber is insignificant in all of this because he doesn't have the final say..
Going to college in Boston and dating a Gal from MIT for a while, Gruber's type doesn't surprise or shock me one bit.. Bean Town is full of his type.. as is Massachusetts and the North East in General...

Not to reflect on all people from there, but way to many...

Sorta why I am more tolerant of California's Wackos, than a lot of other people...

Californians are second string when it comes to Self Centered Pompous AsSes compared to Bean Town.. NY gets honorable mention..
I've never seen a northern hog like that!
na..a pox please
Originally Posted by Seafire
Going to college in Boston and dating a Gal from MIT for a while, Gruber's type doesn't surprise or shock me one bit.. Bean Town is full of his type.. as is Massachusetts and the North East in General...

Not to reflect on all people from there, but way to many...

Sorta why I am more tolerant of California's Wackos, than a lot of other people...

Californians are second string when it comes to Self Centered Pompous AsSes compared to Bean Town.. NY gets honorable mention..

I'd sort of forgotten why I like your posts so much. You nailed it here.

Nancy denies anything about the dude. Comedy!

A lot of voters in 2008 and 2012 did not exercise their due diligence. So me may be on to something...
Originally Posted by atvalaska
the disgraced so-called quantitative economist ...f him and all his ilk .... anybody good at making a wanted poster ? these sob's are killing this country and are not paying a price for doing it .....if we can't get his head on a pike ..hows-a-bout in one? .>> [Linked Image]

Holy Schitt........That thing looks like it swallowed a goose before you caught it.

As for Gruber, I wish 180 grains of match-grade karma in his direction.
So what is the problem with Gruber? He is the only honest one in the bunch.
He surely told the truth as to what got zero care and it's perpetrator elected.
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Yep! He's my hero. Mighta set liberalism back a ways further than the GOP's been able to. Could even be bigger than that.
I can't figure out what his agenda is. Is he mad at the dems. Or O ? Is he switching sides? Or he has a problem with his mouth running away before he thinks. He's one of those blowhards that have to hear his own voice above everyone....
I dunno what his agenda is either but I reiterate, he is casting a BAD light on the Obama admin. and I don't want him to shut up just yet.... grin

Odd part is ONLY FOX News is reporting it.....Hmmmmmmm...

And only FOX news reported the man who killed Bin Laden.....Hmmmmmmm
I think that as of yesterday Rush says the other news outlets are jumping on the bandwagon.
Good to hear. Thanks.
Originally Posted by logdog
I can't figure out what his agenda is. Is he mad at the dems. Or O ? Is he switching sides? Or he has a problem with his mouth running away before he thinks. He's one of those blowhards that have to hear his own voice above everyone....

Seems that most of the videos are from back when the law was being put together.
Gruber must have believed in what he was doing and found no reason to lie.
He sure as hell ain't no politician.

Rich Lowry 11.14.14
�Most liberals would never come out and call Americans stupid in a public forum, as Gruber did.
But the debate between conservatives and liberals on health-care policy and much else comes down to how much average Americans can be trusted to make decisions on their own without the guiding, correcting hand of government.
An assumption that Americans are incompetent is woven into the Left�s worldview.
It is reluctant to entrust individuals with free choice for fear they will exercise it poorly and irresponsibly.
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/392672/thank..
Originally Posted by ingwe
I dunno what his agenda is either but I reiterate, he is casting a BAD light on the Obama admin. and I don't want him to shut up just yet.... grin

Odd part is ONLY FOX News is reporting it.....Hmmmmmmm...

And only FOX news reported the man who killed Bin Laden.....Hmmmmmmm
Agreed. He is basically handing a shovel to the administration. Keep digging your own hole.
Originally Posted by eyeball
I think that as of yesterday Rush says the other news outlets are jumping on the bandwagon.
I don't watch to other channels but I bet they are painting him as a liar
As of last night only CBS did a 3 min 45 sec blurb.

NBC & ABC still in blackout mode, reeling from the realization that they are the drivers of Obamas get away car.
Gruber is a ficken idiot and that's a good thing for us.

First off he's wrong about American voters being deceived when Zerocare was passed into law. American voters had no say in the matter. It was rammed down our throats by the dems.

The true fraud and deception to voters was in the 2012 election. The administration and the dems deceived the American public by perpetuating the lies about Zerocare. Not only that but Hussein's campaign was based fraudulent accusations aimed at Romney. Don't forget about the IRS targeting the opposition either.

I hope Gruber rots in hell and his words are used against the administration in overturning Zerocare in the courts.
Although I am appalled at the reality of ObamaCare, I don't mind Gruber shooting his mouth off. This is the stuff we were supposed to be too stupid to understand. The fact is no Republican voted for this program, and the American people never supported the program. It's good to get this stuff out in the open so we can start undoing it.

This kind of reminds me of that scam the British ran on captured German generals during WWII at Trent Park. They set them up on an estate and then bugged the whole place and recorded everything. The Krauts shot their mouths off about V2 and other secret weapons as well as what was going on in the camps. This is what happens when you let truly evil people talk openly about what they hold dear.

BTW: While all this Gruber story was breaking, I was going through open enrollment at work. We had meetings with the benefits people before the election, and the rates were lower than the previous year's. I felt blessed. Then, this week, after the election, we are told to go out to the website for the new pricing. My family plan went up 25% over what I was quoted in October.

Rat bastards. There is nothing I can do except remember and vote. If it were up to me, I'd put retire the entire Obama retinue to an estate in the country for a year and then use their own words to convict them.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by fish head
Gruber is a ficken idiot and that's a good thing for us.

First off he's wrong about American voters being deceived when Zerocare was passed into law. American voters had no say in the matter. It was rammed down our throats by the dems.

The true fraud and deception to voters was in the 2012 election. The administration and the dems deceived the American public by perpetuating the lies about Zerocare. Not only that but Hussein's campaign was based fraudulent accusations aimed at Romney. Don't forget about the IRS targeting the opposition either.

I hope Gruber rots in hell and his words are used against the administration in overturning Zerocare in the courts.

The majority of American voters (and those who didnt vote) are stupid. That's why 0 got elected.
He created the lie that is ObamaCare was so arrogant that he had to brag about it.
© 24hourcampfire