Home
Seven deer in my suburban backyard.
[Linked Image]
The black bears will be along to help with the problem?
And why don't you hunt?
When are you up for parole? Maybe a pardon?

What was your crime, or were you framed?
I have named the big one with the tongue: "Agent Orange".
Looks like they have your yard about all eaten up.

What are the reg's, rules and seasons like there?

If I can get multiple doe tags over the counter for less than the national debt.......
Originally Posted by safariman
Looks like they have your yard about all eaten up.

What are the reg's, rules and seasons like there?

If I can get multiple doe tags over the counter for less than the national debt.......

Even NJ doesn't deserve that. Their hunters have enough problems and enough bad press without you joining in.
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
And why don't you hunt?

I see the attraction.
But I choose to not indulge the blood lust.
Originally Posted by Bushmaster1313
I have named the big one with the tongue: "Agent Orange".

Why don't you buy some tags?
And why don't you hunt?

I see the attraction.

Then why are you here?

"Blood lust"? GMAFB.
And why don't you hunt?

I see the attraction.

WTF does that mean?
Might as well join peta..
Originally Posted by 4ager
And why don't you hunt?

I see the attraction.

Then why are you here?

"Blood lust"? GMAFB.

I was just showing a picture of my yard overrun with deer.
Someone asked why I did not hunt and I answered.
Enough said.
And why don't you hunt?

I see the attraction.

Then why are you here?

"Blood lust"? GMAFB.

I was just showing a picture of my yard overrun with deer.
Someone asked why I did not hunt and I answered.
Enough said.

You've said plenty alright.

Typical NJ liberal.
"Blood lust.."

For fuucs sakes..
Ok, You got me dead to rights� I'm guilty of the dreaded "Blood Lust " affliction�Thank God !!! And I suspect I will have it the rest of my life smile
[Linked Image]

Nice photo Bushmaster. I spotted 9 head of deer here about a week ago. I check on them every evening as I have other critters that I am taking care of close to where they graze. Mark came with me one evening and spotted a doe with a broken leg. I'm trying to figure out how to help it.
JFC..
Originally Posted by asphaltangel
[Linked Image]

Nice photo Bushmaster. I spotted 9 head of deer here about a week ago. I check on them every evening as I have other critters that I am taking care of close to where they graze. Mark came with me one evening and spotted a doe with a broken leg. I'm trying to figure out how to help it.

You don't "help it". It will die. Either by a predators teeth, or infection, or starvation, or a hunter's bullet or arrow. It's going to die.

"Helping" animals, like feeding feral cats or "helping" lost fawns or other such garbage does far more harm to wildlife than any degree of good and all it "helps" is the misguided sense of self-satisfaction of people who don't have a clue as to ecology.
JFC..

Keep Jesus out of it.
JFC..

Keep Jesus out of it.

Why? He has no compunction in blasphemy and others have no compunction in defrauding old people. To each their own, right?

Typical NJ liberal.

Even though I do not hunt I am not a Liberal.
Similarly, it's not your hunting that makes you ignorant.

Typical NJ liberal.

Similarly, it's not your being a hunter that makes you ignorant.

I'm far from ignorant, and you're far out of your league.

JFC..

Keep Jesus out of it.

Why? He has no compunction in blasphemy and others have no compunction in defrauding old people. To each their own, right?

I have spent a good share of my career advocating for the elderly so defrauding "old" people is not what I do. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Typical NJ liberal.

Similarly, it's not your hunting that makes you ignorant.

But it's you identifying a problem and expecting someone else to fix it that makes you a liberal.
JFC..

Keep Jesus out of it.

I have spent a good share of my career advocating for the elderly so defrauding "old" people is not what I do. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

That's just too rich.

If you understand defrauding the elderly, then perhaps you should take a look here:

http://www.cbs.state.or.us/ins/admin_actions/actions_2011/producer_2011/10-02-005.pdf

And, here:

http://www.cbs.state.or.us/ins/admin_actions/actions_2003/producer_2003/02-09-007.pdf

Try those, just for starters.

Study up on these matters and get back to us on who does not have a clue.
But it's you identifying a problem and expecting someone else to fix it that makes you a liberal.

Identifying a supposed problem and expecting someone else to fix it (or making someone else pay for it) is an excellent definition of a Liberal. "Global Climate change," formerly known as "Global Warming," is a good example. "Gun Violence" is another.

Let's just say I have identified and photographed the natural result of there being too few hunters in New Jersey. Which is all that I intended to do in the first place.

Identifying a problem and expecting someone else to fix it (or making someone else pay for it) is an excellent definition of a Liberal.

Let's just say I have identified and photographed the natural result of there being too few hunters in New Jersey. Which is all that I intended to do in the first place.

You complained about them in your yard and lamented needing more hunters in NJ, yet you refuse to address the problem on your own.

Perhaps you should take Mr. Claiborne up on his offer to have him come hunt there. It might be a fitting relationship.
And why don't you hunt?

I see the attraction.

WTF does that mean?
Lieberal speak.

Keep Jesus out of it. [/quote]

Why? He has no compunction in blasphemy and others have no compunction in defrauding old people. To each their own, right?[/quote]

I have spent a good share of my career advocating for the elderly so defrauding "old" people is not what I do. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. [/quote]

That's just too rich.

If you understand defrauding the elderly, then perhaps you should take a look here:

http://www.cbs.state.or.us/ins/admin_actions/actions_2011/producer_2011/10-02-005.pdf

And, here:

http://www.cbs.state.or.us/ins/admin_actions/actions_2003/producer_2003/02-09-007.pdf

Study up on these matters and get back to us on who does not have a clue.[/quote]

If you read what I wrote, you wouldn't have wasted your time with posting links. Try again.

That's just too rich.

And, here:

Study up on these matters and get back to us on who does not have a clue.[/quote]

If you read what I wrote, you wouldn't have wasted your time with posting links. Try again. [/quote]

I read what you wrote. If you understand "defrauding the elderly", you should read those links. It would appear that you ought to have first-hand knowledge of that crime.

Identifying a problem and expecting someone else to fix it (or making someone else pay for it) is an excellent definition of a Liberal.

You complained about them in your yard and lamented needing more hunters in NJ, yet you refuse to address the problem on your own.

Perhaps you should take Mr. Claiborne up on his offer to have him come hunt there. It might be a fitting relationship.

Too dangerous to hunt in New Jersey.
The slippery poop from the flocks of Canada Goose makes it impossible to get a good footing.

Too dangerous to hunt in New Jersey.
The slippery poop from the flocks of Canada Goose makes it impossible to get a good footing.

Whatever pathetic excuse you can use to justify your liberal stance, right?

NJ is a fitting place. Please, stay there.

That's just too rich.

And, here:

If you read what I wrote, you wouldn't have wasted your time with posting links. Try again.

I read what you wrote. If you understand "defrauding the elderly", you should read those links. It would appear that you ought to have first-hand knowledge of that crime.
[/quote]

I don't have any more knowledge about a "crime" than you do. Public record is what it is. I would suggest you lay off until you can find a shred of proof that I have defrauded the elderly in any way.

That's just too rich.

And, here:

[/quote]

I don't have any more knowledge about a "crime" than you do. Public record is what it is. I would suggest you lay off until you can find a shred of proof that I have defrauded the elderly in any way. [/quote]

I never said you defrauded the elderly.

I said you should have some first hand knowledge of it, though.

The public record in question is plenty.
© 24hourcampfire