Home
Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif quickly ordered the lifting of a self-imposed moratorium on the death penalty, making it legal in cases of terrorism, immediately after the slaughter of over 140 people in Peshawar,�India news�reports.

With the ban lifted, 55 convicted terrorists are facing execution, 17 of whom have had petitions dismissed by the Supreme Court will be put to death in the next few days.

Full article here:

http://madworldnews.com/peshawar-terrorists-learn-fate/
Originally Posted by DesertSandman

With the ban lifted, 55 convicted terrorists are facing execution, 17 of whom have had petitions dismissed by the Supreme Court will be put to death in the next few days.

Boy,..now that's some bad luck those fellas are having...
The whole incident is somewhat ironic considering the Paki Taliban was formed and controlled by the Paki Intelligence Service..

A lot of the terrorism is suicide missions anyway. Give them what they want.
They live to die.
those 55 are a start.... but it is a long road to cleaning out the nests full of the varmints...
The whole incident is somewhat ironic considering the Paki Taliban was formed and controlled by the Paki Intelligence Service..

The same people who hid Bin Laden. And now at least thirty families of one faction or other just lost children slaughtered. Well hey, its a good thing none of these people got nukes or anything, else I'd be worried.
Looks like they just cleaned out some Taliban along the Afgan border too.
Well, well, a leader with balls..
At least they call them what they are, and don't label it "workplace violence"...
I hope its true and I hope it does some good, but

Sounds to me like its just another way to get rid of political opponents or folks that have the goods on you.

Its just a modified version of what Bill and Hillary have been doing for years.
© 24hourcampfire