Home
She went skiing yesterday and ran into a tree. She broke her leg just above her knee. She had surgery this morning, and it doing fine. Kaila is 12 years old. She was just getting ready to try out for seventh grade basketball.

Denny
Prayers and best wishes for her.

Ernie
Prayers for a fast and full recovery Denny.
Prayers sent
prayer on the way Denny, for a full and rapid recovery.
Prayers for all of you, and a quick recovery for your Granddaughter. Basketball is hard enough on the knees anyway, don't let her go back to soon... and be sure to put a nice long loving message on her cast!

Phil
Prayers on the way
Thoughts and prayers from Iowa.
You got 'em!
sent from here!
that sucks....my oldest had an ACL injury her sophmore year....something good came out of it though, because she couldnt play sports and was bored she took Drama instead of basketball that year and had a blast, without the injury she would have never found out she loved to do something other than sports
Sorry to hear of this, but glad she's doing OK out of surgery. Prayers sent.
Prayers sent sir.
Prayers and a PM sent............ smile
Done.
Praying for a speedy recovery.

Jim

Denny

Prayers sent for Kaila, you, Mom, Dad, and all involved. God will take care of her.

Best

more,,,
I have to say,anytime I think I've got the balls to try and ski someone does this.Scares the hell out me,no way..
Glad she's ok.
Denny, prayers on the way from my house. Hope her recovery is quick and problem free. My grandson is 13 today. Skiing is one sport he hasn't tried........ yet! Right now Grandma is helping him with his math homework. frown
Prayers sent! I hope she is doing well.
Prayers for a full and speedy recovery.
Prayers sent!
Prayers sent
Godspeed Denny. I'm sure she'll be doing cartwheels in no time.

I broke my leg (femur) a couple of inches north of my knee when I was young and looked how I turned out...
Godspeed healing for the young one.

Merry Christmas!
You got em bud.
Prayers for GOOD NUTRITION,....fast bone healing requires that.

GTC
She has them, Denny.

Ed
Prayers for the little one, Denny. Here's hoping that she makes a full and quick recovery.
Kaila has our prayers for sure.
Prayers sent.
Lifted her up.....
Will do.
Hope she makes a speedy recovery.
Denny, Prayers for a quick recovery.
Sent from here - I've been lucky enough to NOT wind up in the trees (NOT due to skill)!
She sure has mine. Tell her to stop tryin' to play ricochet rabbit!!
Originally Posted by Steelhead

I broke my leg (femur) a couple of inches north of my knee when I was young and looked how I turned out...

In that case I will be praying extra hard. wink
Sorry to hear it Denny. I don' know what would be worse-being in a cast in the winter when it's cold wet and sloppy out, or during the summer.

Prayers sent for a full and fast recovery.
Done Denny.
Originally Posted by Scott F
Originally Posted by Steelhead

In that case I will be praying extra hard. wink

Now that there is funny, don't care where you're from.

Prayers from Mississippi..
Prayers sent! Hope she heals quick.
Originally Posted by gophergunner
Sorry to hear it Denny. I don' know what would be worse-being in a cast in the winter when it's cold wet and sloppy out, or during the summer.

Having done both - I can assure you they are equally miserable, just different problems.
Prayers re-booted, and would appreciate an update, if possible.
She'll be laid up for while, but I sure hope she makes a full recovery...
Originally Posted by gophergunner

If it's her femur it's likely she will not be in a cast, I wasn't.

They slit my butt cheek open, aligned the brake and inserted a metal rod down the center of the femur then anchored it in. It's still there 27 years later.
Whelenman: Prayers sent.
I hope she mends fine.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Prayers and best wishes
thanks for the prayers guys @ gals. Kaila is home now and in good spirits.

Denny
Prayers sent...
prayers for speedy recovery
Prayers sent for a speedy recovery and to ease Grandpa's mind.

I've got one of those granddaughters and another one coming in January. There's nothing in this world sweeter than a granddaughter!

Alan

Prayers for the young lady and Happy Birthday to you!!
Sorry I'm late. Prayers sent.
Dave
© 24hourcampfire