Home
Posted By: ironeagle_84 WHY? - 12/20/14
I was thinking a bit today. The whole "Has the 'Fire changed" thread got me going.

Its true.

Almost every thread starts easy enough. Moments later, someone runs it into the ground based on their opinion.

Personally, i cant understand why people sit in trees and shoot deer they have patterned on several game cameras and talk about how hard they hunted. No, they sat on their azz and shot deer they knew would be there.... BUT, they are in their OWN area and doing the NORMAL thing where they come from. Bean fields and tree stands are NORMAL in some places. Just not where i come from.

HOWEVER!

I am entitled to my own opinion and i will fight to the death ANYONE who wants to challenge that. However, i will also fight for people who have a different opinion. I think most of us will. Some have. Some didnt come home. I STILL pray for them.

We as hunters have many passions and quirks. Some of us will only use Sierra bullets and some of us will only hunt with Barnes and shoot Sierra.

Its ok.

Why do we need to attack each other over our own preferences? How about YOU enjoy your chit, and i will enjoy mine? If you have a question, you are not an idiot for asking, you just wanna know. This is something that seems to be forgotten by many. I have personally made a commitment to be a better person and try to post what makes sense and what i need to know.

If we were all a bit more like our recently passed friend Mickey Coleman, we would all be a LOT better off.

Do your part to improve the 'Fire and drop the petty bullchit that seems to be so common these days.

Good evening Gents.
Posted By: SamOlson Re: WHY? - 12/20/14
GFY, tree stands rule!
Posted By: 4ager Re: WHY? - 12/20/14
Aptly put. Words of wisdom and due consideration.
Posted By: 257heaven Re: WHY? - 12/21/14
Originally Posted by SamOlson
GFY, tree stands rule!

Yea.....but Sierra bullets suck azz!

Posted By: Teal Re: WHY? - 12/21/14
Originally Posted by ironeagle_84
Personally, i cant understand why people sit in trees and shoot deer they have patterned on several game cameras and talk about how hard they hunted.
No, they sat on their azz and shot deer they knew would be there....

Why do we need to attack each other over our own preferences? How about YOU enjoy your chit, and i will enjoy mine?

Bit of irony there. Determining what is or isn't hard hunting for someone else and their preference?
Posted By: TexasTBag Re: WHY? - 12/21/14
You're right about the quirk part, anyone who thinks the 30/06 is the best round ever has got to have several screws loose....

grin

Besides everyone knows its a 7 rem mag...
Originally Posted by TexasTBag
You're right about the quirk part, anyone who thinks the 30/06 is the best round ever has got to have several screws loose....

grin

7 Mag doesn't suck azz....it sucks ballz!

Posted By: poboy Re: WHY? - 12/21/14
The ironicalness is lost on some.
Originally Posted by poboy

That can't be a real word!
Posted By: ironeagle_84 Re: WHY? - 12/21/14
Originally Posted by teal
Personally, i cant understand why people sit in trees and shoot deer they have patterned on several game cameras and talk about how hard they hunted.

Why do we need to attack each other over our own preferences? How about YOU enjoy your chit, and i will enjoy mine?

Bit of irony there. Determining what is or isn't hard hunting for someone else and their preference?

No, its my opinion. I am entitled to think what i want of people sitting in trees and calling it hard hunting. however, i respect that they get deer and it works. I just wouldnt want to do it. I have hunted on foot my whole life and LOVE it. I cant imagine being in a tree for hours and acting like i did something other than sit there.

JMHO though. You do what work for you. I will do what works for me, and more power to you and many successful hunts to you!
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: WHY? - 12/21/14
IE, I'd like to say thanks to both you, and Curdog4570 in your efforts to restore civility to The Fire. Believe it or not, I think we are actually making progress. Back around 2010-2011 I believe the level of discourse was even worse then it is now. At least now, most of the GFY's are in jest.

IMO many of the differences in hunting style and rifle/caliber preferences are a result of geography. My LR rig won't do much good down south where I'll seldom be able to see past the end of the barrel, unless I'm in a tree stand. Out here, there are some places where there are no trees for your tree stand...

Same goes for round in the chamber vs. empty chamber.
Hot brushy environment where you only get a quick fleeting shot, folks are more likely to carry one in the chamber. In places with cold winters, with more snow and ice, where you are more likely to fall with your rifle etc, hand have longer shots with more time to prepare, more folks carry empty chamber. Again, it's what's reasonable for the geography.

Yea, some members are just plain stupid, but most are just adapting their personal practices to what most effective for their local hunting condition....which can be very different from your own.

As more members realize this, we will be in a better position to respect and learn from each other, and hopefully this can help reduce the unnecessary discourse.
Originally Posted by TexasTBag

grin

The 7 mag isn't a magnum. Lengthen it out 3/8 of an inch, and call it a STW, then it's a magnum.
Originally Posted by 257heaven
GFY, tree stands rule!

Yea.....but Sierra bullets suck azz!

Unless you are punching paper with them, in which as Partitions suck azz.
Hopefully everybody realizes that a lot of the snide remarks on the fire....including mine above....are meant in jest.

But I think some here do not realize that. I even put a "LOL" after one of my comments the other day and it pissed off a poster that didn't realize I was joking.

ETA: It's the freakin' internet!! Remember THAT!

Hopefully everybody realizes that a lot of the snide remarks on the fire....including mine above....are meant in jest.

But I think some here do not realize that. I even put a "LOL" after one of my comments the other day and it pissed off a poster that didn't realize I was joking.

ETA: It's the freakin' internet!! Remember THAT!

Every member is a real person. That's what we need to remember. We are a community of people, the internet is just how we communicate with each other.

Of course my comment above was in jest also. By insulting both Sierra's and partitions, we've probably managed to offend every reasonable person on the fire. There are those who prefer Amax, Barnes, and Bergers, but everbody knows they are all just nuts. whistle

No, its my opinion. I am entitled to think what i want of people sitting in trees and calling it hard hunting. however, i respect that they get deer and it works. I just wouldnt want to do it. I have hunted on foot my whole life and LOVE it. I cant imagine being in a tree for hours and acting like i did something other than sit there.

JMHO though. You do what work for you. I will do what works for me, and more power to you and many successful hunts to you!

As others are entitled to their opinion and right to say it as well. If that doesn't jive with what you feel - it's not civil, if it does jive it's only a statement of opinion?

Saying someone in a tree stand only sits on their azz and doesn't hunt hard could be taken as a shot, negative and uncivil towards others. I mean for all you know they've put 25 12 hour days in that stand in freezing weather, after they hiked in a couple of miles - but that's not hunting hard, compared to sitting on a hillside and glassing for a day or 2 or just walking around until you jump something out of the bush and blast away with your uber magnum. No fooling the deer in their own living room or anything. Or maybe sitting in a box blind over a water hole. Right? I mean it's a tree stand - impossible to be a difficult hunt.

Just my opinion - right?

Can't really have it both ways. Can't bitch about people not respecting others and the way they hunt legally while taking a shot at someone for doing that very same thing.

That's the irony.

Many are made in jest surely. I have noticed that people make totally unrelated comment on a thread that attack another member. The death penalty thread is a good one. Barkoff asked another member if he thought that the parents of the shooter should suffer or something similar. Based on whether or not a man committed a crime. It has NOTHING to do with them. Did the man murder people? Yes? Then he dies... Crime and punishment. Thats how it should go. Not based on ANYTHING else would make it a LOT simpler. Just my opinion. YMMV.
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: WHY? - 12/21/14
ironeagle_84: The only thing worse than a self-described turd is a holier than thou self-described turd!
Sheesh!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: Bluedreaux Re: WHY? - 12/21/14

You sound like a shallow douche bag.

That's the real problem with the Fire. So many members repeatedly demonstrate how retarded they are and expect that no one will call them on it.
Posted By: KentuckyMountainMan Re: WHY? - 12/21/14
I like to find a Heavy used Deer trail and dig a big Hole right in the middle......Then I go Home and sit on the couch and watch Hunting shows for a couple of days....Then go check on the Hole with any luck there will be a shooter buck in there!!!!!I then throw a rope around his neck and shoot him and pull him up.....Just leave the other deer in there!!! makes a great Coyote trap. Very Hard Hunting. grin
Teal, i respect ALL hunters. I personally wouldnt want to hunt like that. I tried it. It didnt work for me then, and it was all i could do to sit still and try to remain interested. I respect that people make it work for them and that it works. Many people post trail cam pics and talk of age of the deer and such. Here, in my location, its not about that. Its about killing a buck.

For you, it may be different, and i respect that. If a guy has 25 12 hour days to hunt, i am jealous as hell. I dont get to hunt anywhere near that much. laugh

I just mean the vicious attacks on a man's character based on what he asks and other such topics. I use my dislike for stand hunting as an example and nothing else.
Posted By: heavywalker Re: WHY? - 12/21/14
I ain't fighting anyone to the death over a difference of opinion.
Originally Posted by heavywalker

Me either, but the right to HAVE one other than another's.

I noticed that, too....in the OP. EVERYBODY would be dead if they thought like that. But I think I got his meaning.

It's an example of all the blowhardedness here lately. Suddenly it's cool to complain about how there are no threads of substance (while not bothering to start one) and how everybody nowadays is so mean to each other (while commenting on how you just don't think other guys are as hardcore as you).

The Fire might not be as friendly, but it makes up for it in hypocrisy.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: WHY? - 12/21/14

Only when trying to cheat at Scrabble. laugh
Posted By: Scott F Re: WHY? - 12/21/14
Originally Posted by 4ager
Aptly put. Words of wisdom and due consideration.
THIS!
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

All I know is I just poured my first whiskey and coke....and somebody is going to get his azz ripped tonight! Dammit!

laugh

Originally Posted by rockinbbar

All I know is I just poured my first whiskey and coke....and somebody is going to get his azz ripped tonight! Dammit!

laugh

Which brings up another point.....Anybody else dismiss more late at night and especially late at night on the weekends because you know that guy is probably drinking?? What really disturbs me is when I see that kind of schitt going on in the morning on a weekday and I can be pretty sure they're sober.

Posted By: heavywalker Re: WHY? - 12/21/14
I'm a happy drunk but a terrible morning person. Screw you for judging me.
Blue, i have to admit, i am surprised at your responses here. I never had any intention of trying to sound "harder core" than anyone else, i used tree stand hunting as an example of my personal opinion on a topic, and many attack me on it and call me "shallow douche bag" ?

I used an example. Reflecting my own personal opinion on a topic. This was not an attack on anyone. Simply my take on a subject.

Strangely, i have asked many questions in the AR forum where one might consider me to be a total imbecile. YOU have been a consummate gentleman in your responses, and i thank you for it. Here, in this thread though, i cant see your point. Many members here have called me worse than retarded, and i am still trying my best to make myself better. I work hard at being a better person. I hope that many here will stop attacking others based on their personal opinions.

Its not right. I can respectfully disagree, but i will not be calling you any names over it.
Posted By: Kenlguy Re: WHY? - 12/21/14
Oh the arguments I could start if I could type with more than two fingers.

The time it takes to write a post doesn't make it worth it. smirk
I'm a happy drunk but a terrible morning person. Screw you for judging me.

laugh
Posted By: SamOlson Re: WHY? - 12/21/14
For the record I had a JD(double) and green tea earlier.

Pretty frikken manly drink.

Thought it was glass of water and poured some whiskey in it, took a swig and damn.....WTF is that?!
Posted By: Crow hunter Re: WHY? - 12/21/14
You do what works for the area you're hunting. Come down south and hunt like you do in Oregon and you'll be wasting your time, the deer will dive into thickets and you'll never see them as you walk all over the woods. Likewise if I came to Oregon and hunted the way I do down south I'd probably be wasting my time. The problem is that people can't seem to get it through their heads that the way they do things in their area doesn't work everywhere else. There's a lot of the attitude of "those stupid lazy southerners don't know how to hunt because they hunt out of treestands" exhibited on the 'fire by many of the western hunters and it gets old. The statement of "No, they sat on their azz and shot deer they knew would be there" shows just such an attitude and lack of knowledge. Nobody down here "knows" where a given deer will be, it doesn't work that way with our whitetails. We hunt that way because that's what works. A friend of mine killed a B&C buck that had been living on his land all his life as evidenced by his yearly sheds and that buck had never been seen until the day my friend killed him, the buck was 6.5 years old and had been living within shouting distance of his house the whole time. For the most part our deer are nocturnal, your best chance is when they slip up during the rut. Thinking that you're going to pattern a big buck off of a game camera in Mississippi well enough to get a shot in daylight is extremely naive.
Posted By: BC30cal Re: WHY? - 12/21/14
Sam;
Speaking of why..... I'm glad to read you mistook the green tea for water. laugh

That said, as of late I've been experimenting with adding warm, filtered drinking water - enough to reduce the alcohol content to roughly 30% or so and have found it's easier to taste the nuances in flavor.

Incidentally I learned that from a Master Distiller chap on a Scotch imbibing site and as far as I could ascertain he wasn't kidding???? confused

Now to be clear, in the spirit of the thread I'll defend your right to mix corn liquor with green tea, but may not join you in that lifestyle choice ..... laugh

Merry Christmas Sam - it's always nice to exchange pleasantries with you my cyber friend.

Dwayne
Posted By: add Re: WHY? - 12/21/14

Thought it was glass of water and poured some whiskey in it, took a swig and damn.....WTF is that?!

Give it a name and sell the idea to an upscale restaurant franchise to be used in their bar.
Posted By: goalie Re: WHY? - 12/21/14

Personally, i cant understand why people sit in trees and shoot deer they have patterned on several game cameras and talk about how hard they hunted. No, they sat on their azz and shot deer they knew would be there.

Because I have 40 acres to hunt for white tailed deer. No baiting allowed in MN (which I am happy about) and running around in circles on my 40 acres would be much less productive for me, although probably would make my neighbors happy.

I don't use game cams on the property I hunt though.

wink

Smartass reply aside, I have still-hunted several decent deer on my property, but conditions usually don't make that a viable option.
Posted By: SamOlson Re: WHY? - 12/21/14
Dwayne, it was an honest mistake. No self-respecting man would purposefully dump whiskey in green tea!

add, it actually wasn't bad. Told my wife it's a health drink!

You are right. Years ago i started a thread about stand hunting. It was a slaughter on me.

I learned a lot from that thread. I was using that as an example of what i learned. I know that the time of year, rut conditions, wind, leaves on the tree, deer movement, or total lack thereof, and many other factors add up to a successful hunt from a tree.

I simply do what works for me, and as i said before, i know i made many mistakes that lead people to think little of me, but i am moving on with myself.

I just want to ask questions without people bashing, and state my own experiences without the crapstorm that follows on many threads. Mickey was a true gentleman, and i hope to be more like him.
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: WHY? - 12/21/14
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux

That's the real problem with the Fire. So many members repeatedly demonstrate how retarded they are and expect that no one will call them on it.

It's even funnier when you remember the guy tried to [bleep] a bunch of people in the classifieds maybe a year ago, after taking handouts from several others previously, but I guess we're supposed to turn the other cheek and all that good stuff in the name of civility. In short, I say [bleep] a thief!
Posted By: BC30cal Re: WHY? - 12/21/14
Dwayne, it was an honest mistake...... it actually wasn't bad. Told my wife it's a health drink!

Sam:
laugh laugh laugh

A health drink!

In my best John Lovitz voice "Yeah that's the ticket!!"

Dwayne

But you went ahead and drank it all anyway? WTF?

And now it looks like the crying has already started via PM. Even funnier.
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
And now it looks like the crying has already started via PM. Even funnier.

This is the chit i was talking about. Off topic bashing of another's character.

Best to you and yours this Christmas.
That's on-topic spot on judging of another's character. Sorry the truth hurts.
Posted By: The_Yetti Re: WHY? - 12/21/14

What's the alternative? Dump it out and waste the whiskey? That's blasphemy and should be severely punished!!!
Originally Posted by The_Yetti

What's the alternative? Dump it out and waste the whiskey? That's blasphemy and should be severely punished!!!

AMEN!

I'm mixing decent whiskey with coke and you're asking me?? laugh
Posted By: whipholt_wahoo Re: WHY? - 12/21/14
when I give a shiet what people think,Ill let you know.
otherwise,carry on.

I'm not one to question what anyone drinks. In Iraq we got some canned Turkish whiskey.... horrible stuff! Still drank it. A common way to get alcohol was to have someone in the states empty and wash out a listerine bottle and replace it with your libation of choice. Myself and my NCO's shared all of our liquor, and on had his wife send some tequila that way and the bottle was not well washed out. Mint Tequila, horrible stuff, still drank it though....
Posted By: Tracks Re: WHY? - 12/21/14
Why do they call it stand hunting when you're sitting and still hunting when you're moving
Lots of stuff don't make sense. grin

I'm not one to question what anyone drinks. In Iraq we got some canned Turkish whiskey.... horrible stuff! Still drank it. A common way to get alcohol was to have someone in the states empty and wash out a listerine bottle and replace it with your libation of choice. Myself and my NCO's shared all of our liquor, and on had his wife send some tequila that way and the bottle was not well washed out. Mint Tequila, horrible stuff, still drank it though....

Mint tequila......hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Kinda like....why do you drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?

Trust me, don't. 9 years later and the thought of that stuff can still almost make me sick!
And why are "apartments" all together?
Posted By: Tracks Re: WHY? - 12/21/14
Absolutely, there are important matters such as these to discuss and folks worry about trivial hunting matters.
And why are "apartments" all together?

Kinda' like.......Why did my azz start leaking when I turned 50?

Oh wait....no....not really like that.

Posted By: jnyork Re: WHY? - 12/21/14
So, is it a "clip" or a "magazine"? whistle
Posted By: Barkoff Re: WHY? - 12/21/14

Many are made in jest surely. I have noticed that people make totally unrelated comment on a thread that attack another member. The death penalty thread is a good one. Barkoff asked another member if he thought that the parents of the shooter should suffer or something similar. Based on whether or not a man committed a crime. It has NOTHING to do with them. Did the man murder people? Yes? Then he dies... Crime and punishment. Thats how it should go. Not based on ANYTHING else would make it a LOT simpler. Just my opinion. YMMV.

I'm not sure if I'm getting your point. I was replying to a gent who for some reason dragged the killer's parents into the punishment, he seemed to have a little animosity for the parents becasue they are trying to save their son...something I venture everyone would do if faced with a similar situation.
I agree, it has noting to do with the parents, I didn't bring the parents into the conversation.

Trust me, don't. 9 years later and the thought of that stuff can still almost make me sick!

I have noticed Specs has donut flavored vodka. All kinds of flavors, actually.

My apology then Matt. I must have missed that. I remembered you as one having commented on the parents.

I apologize.
Posted By: ingwe Re: WHY? - 12/21/14
GFY, tree stands rule!

Haystack hunting is better! laugh
Posted By: jwp475 Re: WHY? - 12/21/14
Originally Posted by jnyork

Two different items.
You are right. Years ago i started a thread about stand hunting. It was a slaughter on me.

Marty, on that topic I never shot anything from a stand in my life...but I gotta say, as I get older, its starting to sound like a good idea...I may be checking a couple stands out in Texas next year whistle

I'm thinking one with a flat screen TV, satellite dish and a hot tub! laugh
Originally Posted by jwp475

Two different items.

JWP had to come in here and get all serious.......Reminds me of something.....

Posted By: jwp475 Re: WHY? - 12/21/14

Two different items.

Oh my !
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: WHY? - 12/21/14
I could care less how other folks hunt. I don't bother myself with what caliber rifle other's use. Brand of optics? Shrug. Barrel twist on your AR? Shrug.

BUT, dammit, I am going to put ice in my Whiskey. Coke too. I'll even put in a twist of lime. So there. My flame suit is on. smile

Exactly Sam.

There WILL be ice in my whiskey.

There WILL NOT be beans in my chili.

Periodamundo! grin
Posted By: Steelhead Re: WHY? - 12/21/14
I think a lot of folks get confused about the difference between stating preferences and stating 'It's the best or only choice'

Two different items.

Oh my !

Haha!

You can read a magazine.

I've never been able to read a clip.
Originally Posted by ingwe

Marty, on that topic I never shot anything from a stand in my life...but I gotta say, as I get older, its starting to sound like a good idea...I may be checking a couple stands out in Texas next year whistle

I'm thinking one with a flat screen TV, satellite dish and a hot tub! laugh

While you are at it, might as well add a wet bar an a couple of senoritas.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I think a lot of folks get confused about the difference between stating preferences and stating 'It's the best or only choice'

Exactly.

I think the my way is the best way therefore it is the only way because I said so is the most annoying. Like a signature line someone had about the fastest cartridge in that caliber in blue and wood is the only way... blah, blah....
Posted By: Magnumdood Re: WHY? - 12/21/14

It's not. Try irony.

One very early am, basically out of booze we came up with a drink called "The Crippler"

Lime Vodka + Tequila + Anbesol. Yeah - Anbesol.

Mix em together and your mouth goes numb and you end up drooling the fark all over the place. Thus the name.
Strangely, i have asked many questions in the AR forum where one might consider me to be a total imbecile. YOU have been a consummate gentleman in your responses, and i thank you for it.

If I ever gave anyone the impression that I'm a gentleman or consummanything, I sincerely apologize. I certainly never meant to.

and many attack me on it and call me "shallow douche bag" ?

I didn't call you a shallow douche bag. I said you sounded like one. And you did, as seen below.

Originally Posted by Magnumdood

It's not. Try irony.

Oh....I try irony all the time. And I'm very successful at it! laugh

Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: WHY? - 12/21/14
Frankenkline

vodka and margarita mix

try it or GFY

(it's what happens when your damn neighbor runs out of tequila)
Posted By: RoadRunner65 Re: WHY? - 12/21/14
Originally Posted by ingwe
Marty, on that topic I never shot anything from a stand in my life...but I gotta say, as I get older, its starting to sound like a good idea...

Sounds like you're just looking for a place to take a nap! grin
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Frankenkline

vodka and margarita mix

try it or GFY

(it's what happens when your damn neighbor runs out of tequila)

Tequila gives me a headache. So I may try it. Vodka's easier on me....it only makes me throw up.

laugh
Posted By: ironbender Re: WHY? - 12/21/14
I really hate to say this....but this thread needs Travis.

Posted By: Seafire Re: WHY? - 12/21/14

So how can ya criticize hunting from a tree stand when you've never done it?

hunting both here and in the Midwest and in the south...hunting styles have adapted to what works best in that area...

I do a lot of sitting and watching here in Oregon...just like I did in the Midwest and down south...and have gotten results...

what's the difference between sitting in a tree stand, or sitting on the ground by a tree, and waiting patiently and listening...
Posted By: rosco1 Re: WHY? - 12/21/14
Talking out of ones ass will get you in trouble here,i've put my foot in my mouth plenty.

I'm glad BS gets called here.We dont need BS,inexperienced info that often goes un-checked on other forums.

As Big Stick always says, "only you,can keep you from saying stupid chit"

That was a quick reply seafire, not directed at you..
Posted By: Seafire Re: WHY? - 12/21/14
No worries Rosco...
Posted By: joken2 Re: WHY? - 12/21/14
Many years ago while bow hunting from a tree-stand I watched a nice sized deer sneak in almost a belly-crawl within 2 or 3 yards past two guys on the ground.

Both men were wearing orange caps and creeping slowly through the woods but weren't carrying any weapons that I could see. With the opening of gun season just a day or two away I figured they were scouting for a good place to put their tree-stands for gun season.

I couldn't help but snicker at how they never realized just how close they were to that deer but then I had to wonder how many times the very same thing had happened to me.
Posted By: Lonny Re: WHY? - 12/21/14
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux

It's even funnier when you remember the guy tried to [bleep] a bunch of people in the classifieds maybe a year ago, after taking handouts from several others previously, but I guess we're supposed to turn the other cheek and all that good stuff in the name of civility. In short, I say [bleep] a thief!

A BIG PLUS 1.

After IE's sling sale rip-off and scope debacle it makes it pretty difficult to put any stock in his character.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: WHY? - 12/21/14
Who doesn't appreciate civility in a houseguest, host, store clerk, waitress, contractor, pastor, hunting partner, friend, spouse, anyone?

What kind of a person takes the answer to that, ignores it, and acts out against anyone that doesn't agree with him on the internet in hateful vitriol?

Answer- you decide
Posted By: Magnumdood Re: WHY? - 12/21/14
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Who doesn't appreciate civility in a houseguest, host, store clerk, waitress, contractor, pastor, hunting partner, friend, spouse, anyone?

What kind of a person takes the answer to that, ignores it, and acts out against anyone that doesn't agree with him on the internet in hateful vitriol?

Answer- you decide

Well said sir.
© 24hourcampfire