Home
I guess this can be your safe place. Be as mean as you want.

Somehow the absence of TRH and TAK (which is ironic, considering their incendiary nature) has given the Christmas spirit a shot of adrenalin and now it's fashionable to be nice.

Curdog (again, the irony is mind-blowing) and IE84 are not allowed. This is the He_Man Woman Haters Club. Where it's still OK to call an idiot an idiot.
GFY!!!! laugh
Blackheart and Sherp are about as simple as they come.
Screw you, Blue. And a heartfelt GFY to any others that reply.
GFY has lost its sting, it feels like more of a warm welcome than an insult. Just saying...
Originally Posted by calikooknic
Screw you, Blue. And a heartfelt GFY to any others that reply.

That's your opinion and I'll fight you to the death so you'll have it, no wait....what?
Oooo a Jessica thread.
Merry Christmas!!
Shut up.
Merry Christmas!!
French kiss Al Sharpton
Originally Posted by heavywalker
GFY has lost its sting, it feels like more of a warm welcome than an insult. Just saying...

[Linked Image]
I'll fight you to the death...

Internet death match Teal vs. Heavywalker
With the head cold I've had the last 2 days - you could probably kill me with a chick round like a .270 inside of 30 minutes.
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Somehow the absence of TRH and TAK (which is ironic, considering their incendiary nature) has given the Christmas spirit a shot of adrenalin and now it's fashionable to be nice.
Curdog (again, the irony is mind-blowing) and IE84 are not allowed. This is the He_Man Woman Haters Club. Where it's still OK to call an idiot an idiot.

Being mean is just totally gay. Or Middle School, take your pick.

I prefer ruthless. Completely dispassionate, utterly and totally unemotional, simply without care for the other person's dignity, knowledge, or level of experience.

Ed
pussy
I'll fight you to the death...

Internet death match Teal vs. Heavywalker

It's only your opinion that it's a death match.
pussy

That might cure this cold.
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864

I prefer ruthless. Completely dispassionate, utterly and totally unemotional, simply without care for the other person's dignity, knowledge, or level of experience.

Ed

Your opinion of mean is pretty mean.
Originally Posted by teal
pussy

If you pull the panties off and it clears your sinuses, run! Then GFY!!

Ed

Your opinion of mean is pretty mean.

Pizz off, rookie. Grownups are talking here.

Ed
See? That's the spirit.
I am glad I am a Canadian, therefore superior to you all. grin
Shut up. Eh.

Now my pussy's hurt. Where is that Hurt Feelers form?

[Linked Image]
I was out looking for THR to wish him a Merry Christmas.
I didn't find him but I found his cat ...

> http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs4/i/2004/268/0/8/___weird_cat_in_the_moonlight__by_wildtoele.jpg <
Sand in the vag again?
Originally Posted by teal
pussy

Have a nice clean one rub your face for 1/2 hour and see if it helps.
All y'all GFY.
so much drama. So much whining. Grow a set guys, and STFU. smile
[Linked Image]
My sand ebonics may be a bit off but I believe that says go fornicate with myself. That's mean.
I am learning Arabic
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
I am learning Arabic

I didn't think people as old as you could learn.

You live close enough to Canada to be as uselessly egotistic as they are.

Ed
GFY...I live close enough to Canada to have just bought a toque...
Mean people suck.....

But some of them are really good at it.......

Take my first wife, for instance.........

Please.
You guys are meaners. Loving it.
Where have YOU bean man?
Originally Posted by ingwe
GFY...I live close enough to Canada to have just bought a toque...

Evidently, I have not been mean enough as I still have not achieved "turdlike" status, yet your post makes me hope that it may be within reach as your penchant for repulsive clothing causes me to believe that you not only have no class, but you are incapable of mature thought.

Ed
Originally Posted by wageslave
Take my first wife, for instance.........Please.

No need to beg, most guys already have.

Ed
Not good enough. You can't use the gentlemanly approach to disrespecting the Poobah, it has to be humorous, and cutting....

Plus, you will need to get nasty PMs from well-known trolls...mine don't count. wink
Originally Posted by shreck

Oh great, another lowlander tarheel rises from the Great Dismal Swamp to foul the air.

Ed
Alas, I will never be a member of the turd like people.

Oh great, another lowlander tarheel rises from the Great Dismal Swamp to foul the air.

Ed

I'm a coastal/beach bum type. Associating me with the swamp dwellers doth offend me sir. grin
Originally Posted by Partsman
I am glad I am a Canadian, therefore superior to you all. grin

Yea? Superior, huh? Whats that word....OH YA!....QUEBEC!!! Nuff said
I didn't know Canadians considered themselves superior to us....

I will send them a sternly worded letter.

That should take care of it.
Not good enough. You can't use the gentlemanly approach to disrespecting the Poobah, it has to be humorous, and cutting....
Plus, you will need to get nasty PMs from well-known trolls...mine don't count. wink

You have proven my point by completely missing the point of mature thought.

Being so old that you have regressed to the point of single clothing choices, e.g. wearing only a toque or a leopard print thong, insisting that your title is "Poobah" instead of "Poopah" referring to your incontinence, and your refusing to come out of the closet all indicate that you are a Democrat.

Also, the only reason I don't get PM's from trolls is that I'm smart enough to put them all on "ignore".

Ed
Oh great, another lowlander tarheel rises from the Great Dismal Swamp to foul the air.Ed

I'm a coastal/beach bum type. Associating me with the swamp dwellers doth offend me sir. grin

I see, you're one of those rich snobs from New Bern, aren't you? Probably a damn Yankee, too.

Ed
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

Sorry, Mr. Kaywoodie, I have blocked all videos from people not smart enough to write narrative.

Ed
I see, you're one of those rich snobs from New Bern, aren't you? Probably a damn Yankee, too.

You wound me sir. You will be hearing from my second.
I didn't know Canadians considered themselves superior to us....I will send them a sternly worded letter.

Would that be the letter "d" for dumbass?

Of course they feel superior. Some Yankee went and named a lake "Superior", thus making them believe they really were because they are above the U.S. on the map.

Ed

Sorry, Mr. Kaywoodie, I have blocked all videos from people not smart enough to write narrative.

Ed

I luv u Ed, as if u wer my own fadda!

(Graduate, Kawi school of prose)
Alas, I will never be a member of the turd like people.

not being a turd, does not mean you can't still be a POS Mike. smile

Hey, it's good to see you posting again. Missed your keen wit and sparkling personality. laugh

You wound me sir. You will be hearing from my second.

Typical tarheel. Has to get someone else to respond because he's too busy rearranging the dead appliances on the front porch.

Ed
I didn't know Canadians considered themselves superior to us....I will send them a sternly worded letter.

Of course they feel superior. Some Yankee went and named a lake "Superior", thus making them believe they really were because they are above the U.S. on the map.

Ed

You North Mexicans sure are a funny bunch

Sorry, Mr. Kaywoodie, I have blocked all videos from people not smart enough to write narrative. Ed

I luv u Ed, as if u wer my own fadda! (Graduate, Kawi school of prose)

My mistake, I thought you were Maurice Chevalier. The lisp is similar.

Ed
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Of course they feel superior. Some Yankee went and named a lake "Superior", thus making them believe they really were because they are above the U.S. on the map. Ed

Are you referring to my Alaxican heritage or are you just another geographically challenged, toque wearing, Grain Belt swilling, jack booted thug?

Ed
Well all I can say is Thank Heaven for Little Girls!

And yes I own several touques!!!!

Ed

I think you have answered the question of why Canadians feel superior to us. All the Americans along their border are yankees. They have a right to feel superior.

Ed

I think you have answered the question of why Canadians feel superior to us. All the Americans along their border are yankees. They have a right to feel superior.

See, there you go, trying to think again. Alaska borders Canada and they are not Yankees, neither are folks from Idaho, Montana, or Nordakota. Washington, I wonder about.

Ed
Santa's coming! Right now.....he's got Obammy bent over giving a Ho Ho Ho!!
Originally Posted by RMulhern
Santa's coming! Right now.....he's got Obammy bent over giving a Ho Ho Ho!!

We can only wish...

Ed

Of course they feel superior. Some Yankee went and named a lake "Superior", thus making them believe they really were because they are above the U.S. on the map. Ed

Are you referring to my Alaxican heritage or are you just another geographically challenged, toque wearing, Grain Belt swilling, jack booted thug?

Ed

All of the above, happy Kwanzaa
Mi Quanset es tu Quanset.
hey Poohbah

[Linked Image]
i think this sums up my experiences with this group

[Linked Image]
I can't be mean or offend anyone. It's just not in my nature so ...

Warm winter wishes to all.

Have a very Merry December and a Happy New Year. smile
This thread is A. Paul Ing.

Or Enthralling. I'm not really sure which. Whyn't you prigs say what's on your minds.

Jingle Bells,
Mortar Shells,
Dinks'a coming thru the pass
Take your Merry Christmas and
Shove it up your Ho! Ho! Ho!

And a Happy New Year too. Avoid kneeling before the white man's throne.

See, there you go, trying to think again. Alaska borders Canada and they are not Yankees, neither are folks from Idaho, Montana, or Nordakota. Washington, I wonder about.

Ed

That reply was not only mean, it was mean-spirited. I shall need counseling now.

Alaskans were left out of the reckoning cause 'they just ain't right'.....

North Dakotans are incapable of complex thought, kinda like yankees.

Idaho and Montana folks are right more often than the rest, and are indeed superior to Canadians. grin
It makes me sad to hear that you need counseling.

How bout a cyber hug?

Would that help? smile
Did I hear that a jackass needed a hug!?

I need to maintain my turdlike status, so, behold the .270 Ingwe:

[Linked Image]

Merry KWANZAA Everybody.!

From my family to yours...

[Linked Image]

Your avatar is the gayest one on this board. laugh
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal

I need to maintain my turdlike status, so, behold the .270 Ingwe:

[Linked Image]

Holy Sheet!!! The legendary .270 Poobah. The reduction from .284 to .277 necks all the suck out of the original.
[Linked Image]

North Dakotans are incapable of complex thought, kinda like yankees.

I'd tell you to get back down in the basement, but I'd feel bad if you fell down the stairs and broke a hip. Carry on sir.
Shut up.

You told me to shut up and called me a dork in your gay price is right thread.

Christmas spirit and the fact that I feel emasculated by not shooting a deer yet this season are the only thing keeping me from handing you your own ass in public.
Shut up. Eh.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by RWE
Shut up.

You told me to shut up and called me a dork in your gay price is right thread.

Christmas spirit and the fact that I feel emasculated by not shooting a deer yet this season are the only thing keeping me from handing you your own ass in public.

Ain't nothing 'tween you and me but air and opportunity.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTT

There went your air.

Ain't nothing 'tween you and me but air and opportunity.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTT

There went your air.

Well,..after all, this is the land of opportunity...

Why don't you 2 go watch your favorite movie, the Sound of Music on ABC.?

You know you know all the songs from memory...

[Linked Image]
If I wanted any of your lip, is scrape it off blues zipper
I bet you guys all look like TRH
I miss him. In his absence I have to pick on you guys.

Btw, I've been drinkingi
Originally Posted by RWE
I miss him. In his absence I have to pick on you guys.

Btw, I've been drinkingi

If you're as short as I hear, you probably shouldn't drink too much, althoigh it'll be a quick trip to the floor.

Bet I don't,..I don't know, you tell me, do I look like TRH.?

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

Bet I don't,..I don't know, you tell me, do I look like TRH.?

[Linked Image]

How come you're spying on Travis
Where did TAK go? Was he banned or just said adios?

Dats way beyond mean! Almost inexcusable. But we will let it slide for now. laugh
Wow. I had to take a break yesterday. It takes a lot of energy to be an azzhole!

My apologies to anyone I offended with my comments. Not. Particularly, large guys from Montucky still trying to come up with a cogent reply.

Any other losers want to step up?

Ed

Ed

I got you figured out.

You're a freakin' Chuck Norris narcissist wannabe.
WTF you mean, wannabe? I'm his older, badder brother!

Who do you think taught him? He is paranoid of only one thing in this world, and that is me showing up on his door step.
Chuckie has nightmares about me kicking his butt. Again.

You, on the other hand, have some serious issues. I think you waded in the Russian River too many times and froze your brain.

Ed

Who do you think taught him? He is paranoid of only one thing in this world, and that is me showing up on his door step.

You, on the other hand, have some serious issues. I think you waded in the Russian River too many times and froze your brain.

Ed

So...you do schit dust?
Much, much older.
WTF you mean, wannabe? I'm his older, badder brother! Who do you think taught him? He is paranoid of only one thing in this world, and that is me showing up on his door step. Chuckie has nightmares about me kicking his butt. Again. You, on the other hand, have some serious issues. I think you waded in the Russian River too many times and froze your brain. Ed

So...you do schit dust?

Speak English, you donut shop dumpster diver. I don't have time for your Twitter/Instagram shorthand.

Ed
WTF you mean, wannabe? I'm his older, badder brother! Who do you think taught him? He is paranoid of only one thing in this world, and that is me showing up on his door step. Chuckie has nightmares about me kicking his butt. Again. You, on the other hand, have some serious issues. I think you waded in the Russian River too many times and froze your brain. Ed

So...you do schit dust?

Speak English, you donut shop dumpster diver. I don't have time for your Twitter/Instagram shorthand.

Ed

That's funny, A North Mexican tellin a Yankee to speak English,
[Linked Image]

Ironic, too, considering yoose guys can't understand it.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by RWE

Ironic, too, considering yoose guys can't understand it.

That's not Yankee, thT's Jersey flatlander speak
Much, much older.

I'm his older twin brother, older by fifteen minutes. Besides, it ain't the years, it's the miles.

Go do some paperwork or write some hippy chick a ticket. There are a few of those around Austin, in case it escaped your attention.

ED
Wow. I had to take a break yesterday. It takes a lot of energy to be an azzhole!

My apologies to anyone I offended with my comments. Not. Particularly, large guys from Montucky still trying to come up with a cogent reply.

Any other losers want to step up?

Ed

I think I used up most of my insults, necking a 7x57 to .277 smirk

But wait, I could insult ballerinas...if I could find that photo of a wino in a leotard...

Originally Posted by rattler
[Linked Image]

HEY! They call me "Special Ed" for a reason!

Ed
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
Any other losers want to step up? Ed

I think I used up most of my insults, necking a 7x57 to .277 smirk
But wait, I could insult ballerinas...if I could find that photo of a wino in a leotard...

Just ask Ingwe for an autographed picture.

Ed
Reading through this thread was just the lift I needed after the start I had to this week.

My only friend, un friended me on my Facebook and I broke a nail, I'm beginning to see the world as democrats do.......
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
French kiss Al Sharpton

There isn't enough BRAIN BLEACH in the universe to cleanse...
Originally Posted by jimy
Reading through this thread was just the lift I needed after the start I had to this week.

My only friend, un friended me on my Facebook and I broke a nail, I'm beginning to see the world as democrats do.......

Well, since you have now informed the world that you have become a worthless waste of oxygen and groceries, you will go on ignore as the next step in your evolution is that of a troll.

Ed

Ed

"Special Ed" needs some counseling and sensitivity training.

Contact Ingwe and maybe the two of you could go in for some group sessions. You could search each other's feelings for answers to the issues that both of youse have.
I got your "sensitivity" right here, twinkletoes.

The only group therapy sessions I need involve the Swedish women's volleyball team, Rebecca Creek Whiskey, filet mignon, and lots of KY brand intimacy products.

Ed

The only group therapy sessions I need involve the Swedish women's volleyball team,(In yours dreams fat boy) Rebecca Creek Whiskey( crazy) , filet mignon, and lots of KY brand intimacy products(More like a Playboy magazine and Vaseline).

Ed
Fixed it for you Chuckles. grin
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

The only group therapy sessions I need involve the Swedish women's volleyball team,(In yours dreams fat boy) Rebecca Creek Whiskey( crazy) , filet mignon, and lots of KY brand intimacy products(More like a Playboy magazine and Vaseline).

Ed
Well, look who just crawled out from under the cheap seats, trying to see something he'll never get...

Can't even come up with something original, eh, Princess?

How's them cows looking to you? Got one picked out to have an affair with yet or are you waiting for the sheep sale?

Ed
Ed I think you have been holding back this side of you.

I'm going to plan old outshoot your a## at the next get together.
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

Ed
Well, look who just crawled out from under the cheap seats, trying to see something he'll never get...

Can't even come up with something original, eh, Princess?

How's them cows looking to you? Got one picked out to have an affair with yet or are you waiting for the sheep sale?

Ed
Texacans do cows and Montanans do sheep. New Mexicans like donkeys. Get it right cupcake.
Originally Posted by Wtxj

Gordon, I worked the streets for a long time and picked up the ability out of self defense.

I'm tired of being an azzhole so I'll leave this thread with the pros (if they ever show up) and go back to being my usual self.

Oh, you'd better bring your "A" game, I've been practicing. grin

Ed

Waa waa waa. grin

[Linked Image]
And the only rifle my ex left me, was a no name, .270 with see thru mounts..........

Gordon, I worked the streets for a long time and picked up the ability out of self defense.

I'm tired of being an azzhole so I'll leave this thread with the pros (if they ever show up) and go back to being my usual self.

Ed

Time for Matlock and Bengay huh?, you old [bleep]?
Shes a Meaner for sure. laugh
Ed I think you have been holding back this side of you. I'm going to plan old outshoot your a## at the next get together.
Gordon, I worked the streets for a long time and picked up the ability out of self defense. I'm tired of being an azzhole so I'll leave this thread with the pros (if they ever show up) and go back to being my usual self. Oh, you'd better bring your "A" game, I've been practicing. grinEd

Actually, Matlock is for old Democratic women, such as the ones you date, thus your knowledge of the show and Bengay.

I'm headed down to do some reloading and listen to Joe Cocker.
Some of us actually do things, others sit around and watch other people do things.

Ed
Ed I think you have been holding back this side of you. I'm going to plan old outshoot your a## at the next get together.
Gordon, I worked the streets for a long time and picked up the ability out of self defense. I'm tired of being an azzhole so I'll leave this thread with the pros (if they ever show up) and go back to being my usual self. Oh, you'd better bring your "A" game, I've been practicing. grinEd

Actually, Matlock is for old Democratic women, such as the ones you date, thus your knowledge of the show and Bengay.

I'm headed down to do some reloading and listen to Joe Cocker.
Some of us actually do things, others sit around and watch other people do things.

Ed

Don't break a hip going down the stairs....and Merry Christmas

Ed

I would like to officially apologize for all the white privileged guilt that you're feeling ...

How bout a cyber hug?
Originally Posted by fish head

I would like to officially apologize for all the white privileged guilt that you're feeling ...

How bout a cyber hug?

I'M WHITE?????!!!!??!?

Ed

Don't break a hip going down the stairs....and Merry Christmas

I appreciate your concern, rookie. By "going down to reload", I meant going down the hill to my office, which is in another building.

But, if you had shown up for the East Texas Gathering instead of only appearing in cyberspace, you would have known that.

Perhaps you should show up for the next one. Bring your "A" game, too. You'll need it. Some of these codgers that show up know how to shoot. Some young'uns, too.

Merry Christmas to you, too. I hope Mrs. Santa gives you everything you asked for. grin

Ed
You said you were leaving. What happened, hoverround run out of juice?

Dang-it-all Suzy! Get me my walker! The one with tennis balls on it!
Office has a computer too.

Plus if you would of shown up to the Dove hunt, you could of tried my wheelchair.
I meant Ed.

But you too!!!!
When I want to be downright mean to someone, I just register them for one of Buckmasters online contests. The rest takes care of itself lol
Originally Posted by 280Ackleyrized
When I want to be downright mean to someone, I just register them for one of Buckmasters online contests. The rest takes care of itself lol

Better yet, buy them a trinket from amazon, and have it shipped to their home, be sure to add an email address so they can track" the purchase.
The gift that keeps on giving!
lightweights.

Order them the condom sampler from the Adam & Eve catalog.

There's a use for condoms....................
Dang! The level of mean displayed in this thread is unprecedented. I might have to kick up my game a notch...
There's a use for condoms....................

Yea...to prevent the spread of Canadians
here, some classic mean-ness:

A knave; a rascal; an eater of broken meats; base, proud, shallow, beggarly, three-suited, hundred-pound, filthy, worsted-stocking knave; a lily-livered, action-taking knave, a whoreson, glass-gazing, super-serviceable finical rogue; one-trunk-inheriting slave; one that wouldst be a bawd, in way of good service, and art nothing but the composition of a knave, beggar, coward, pandar, and the son and heir of a mongrel bitch: one whom I will beat into clamorous whining, if thou deniest the least syllable of thy addition.
Originally Posted by RWE

A knave; a rascal; an eater of broken meats; base, proud, shallow, beggarly, three-suited, hundred-pound, filthy, worsted-stocking knave; a lily-livered, action-taking knave, a whoreson, glass-gazing, super-serviceable finical rogue; one-trunk-inheriting slave; one that wouldst be a bawd, in way of good service, and art nothing but the composition of a knave, beggar, coward, pandar, and the son and heir of a mongrel bitch: one whom I will beat into clamorous whining, if thou deniest the least syllable of thy addition.

That'll be useful if you ever want to insult a shakespearean performer, otherwise, not so much.
There's still a couple of days to get those "Johnnie Football" jerseys out to those very special folks on your gift list!
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by RWE

That'll be useful if you ever want to insult a shakespearean performer, otherwise, not so much.

Apparently the only culture you have is in a petri dish at the health department.
And for any of you that have friends or neighbors that spent a couple months worth of house payments on a Lab puppy in that few years,(color doesn't matter, black, yellow or chocolate) a pair of 16" Schnee boots makes for a great Christmas gift, don't worry about the size, as being for chew toys, it matters not at all.
Originally Posted by RWE

Apparently the only culture you have is in a petri dish at the health department.

On a damn good day! Jackwagon.

Have you tried putting your underwear on under your Levi's, ever?

Come on man, this is too much fun to let it die. grin
Come on man, this is too much fun to let it die. grin

WTF do you know about fun...you're from Oregon
What do you know about it, you'd need backup to arrest your own grandmother.

Not fuggin likely. i have a taser

Do you use that when you go on dates with your grandmother too or do you stick with the pills?

She'd probably take it away from you and beat you with it.

Ed
Merry Christmas! It's Nice to be Nice!

[bleep]....................
© 24hourcampfire