Home
Posted By: byc NFL Sunday!!! - 12/21/14
Washington REDSKINS!!27, Philadelphia 24 -- Way to go REDSKINS!!

San Diego 38, San Francisco 35 (OT)

Minnesota @ Miami

Baltimore @Houston

Detroit @ Chicago

Cleveland @ Carolina

Atlanta @ New Orleans

Green Bay @ Tampa Bay

Kansas City @ Pittsburgh

New England at NY Jets

NY Giants @ St. Louis

Buffalo @ Oakland

Indianapolis @ Dallas

Seattle @ Arizona

Denver @ Cincinnati
Posted By: byc Re: NFL Sunday!!! - 12/21/14
No teams will be moving to LA in 2015.

Harbaugh is definitely gone by late Monday. Might be headed to Cutlerville.
Posted By: Teal Re: NFL Sunday!!! - 12/21/14
Cutler might be a Titan by the end of the season too.
His contract is definitely front loaded so they have to decide something pretty quick. At least by March. Or as you said season end.
Posted By: Wtxj Re: NFL Sunday!!! - 12/21/14
Have the list up I see David. Thanks
According to reports - Raymond James Stadium is Lambeau South today. LOTS of green/gold. Hearing like 60% of the stands.
Manziel is such a spazoooo
Not playing like it but judging by the crowd noise - home game for the Packers.
I've been to a lot of stadiums and an especially large number of games at RFK and FedEx for Redskins games. You can always expect Packers, Steelers and Cowboys jerseys out in force.
Luke Kuechly just killed Manziel. Johnny boy left the field like bob123 and is on his way to the locker room. Hoyer is back in.
Someone said this about JM:

�I don�t care if you won some trophy and started a game in The League. You have my valet ticket!.. stop stalling, and go get my car.�
Somebody. Pretty soon.
Posted By: Deerwhacker444 Re: NFL Sunday!!! - 12/21/14
Originally Posted by byc
Luke Kuechly just killed Manziel. Johnny boy left the field like bob123 and is on his way to the locker room. Hoyer is back in.

Man he was 3/8 for 32 yards,..what do you people want.?

Somewhere Ryan Leaf is laughing....
He looked like he was wearing the entire field when he walked off.
Carolina-Cleveland game is a zoo. Panthers stadium is rocking!
Packers are in the playoffs for the 6th year in a row.
Congrats!! Sure hope they get another shot at SEA!!

Panthers just killed Hoyer as well.
Posted By: okok Re: NFL Sunday!!! - 12/21/14
Originally Posted by byc
No teams will be moving to LA in 2015.

Harbaugh is definitely gone by late Monday. Might be headed to Cutlerville.

I think hairball takes the Michigan job.
If he's in it for the money then I believe 8M a year would make him the highest paid CFB coach.

Nothing shabby about the pay check being offered for sure.
NFC South will come down to the winner of Carolina @ Atlanta next week.

WOW!
Originally Posted by byc

Johnny mouth a a joke, Kuechly and Bobby Wagner are the two best middle lb'S in the NFL. Since Wagner's return 4 weeks ago is when Seattle's D took off, only allowing 27 points in the last 4 games.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Hawks!!!!! DYNASTY BABY!!!
Originally Posted by byc
If he's in it for the money then I believe 8M a year would make him the highest paid CFB coach.

Nothing shabby
about the pay check being offered for sure.

That's damn near what I make. :>)
I bet Carolina wishes they had that tie with Buffalo back now. That was a heck of a game.
Posted By: The_Yetti Re: NFL Sunday!!! - 12/21/14
Originally Posted by byc
I bet Carolina wishes they had that tie with Buffalo back now. That was a heck of a game.

Cincinnati not Buffalo
That's what I meant.. wink Thanks!!

Looks like they're really going to be calling these taunting penalties all lot through the playoffs. A couple of teams best watch-out! whistle
BYC, are the Cards going to be the Hawks tonight? Were going without our Center and starting LT.
Posted By: 79S Re: NFL Sunday!!! - 12/21/14
Originally Posted by byc
I've been to a lot of stadiums and an especially large number of games at RFK and FedEx for Redskins games. You can always expect Packers, Steelers and Cowboys jerseys out in force.

No Seahawks jerseys? But I thought they were the greatest team ever with a big fan base oh wait a minute they don't
Posted By: heavywalker Re: NFL Sunday!!! - 12/21/14
43-8, still hurts huh? Laffin
He just cant get over that pure domination...gota love it. laugh

GO HAWKS!!
Originally Posted by okok
BYC, are the Cards going to be the Hawks tonight? Were going without our Center and starting LT.

Well, are they?
Dallas is stomping the Dolts.
Posted By: asphaltangel Re: NFL Sunday!!! - 12/21/14
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by byc

No Seahawks jerseys? But I thought they were the greatest team ever with a big fan base oh wait a minute they don't

HAWKS soar!!
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: NFL Sunday!!! - 12/21/14

And they said at halftime that if Dallas wins, Seattle is in!
Posted By: safariman Re: NFL Sunday!!! - 12/21/14
Raiders are putting up a great fight against a Buffalo team that HAS to win to make the playoffs. Oakland 13, Buffalo 10 at the half. Both QB's have hit one long bomb TD pass. Orton for 42, Carr for 50 even.

2nd half should be a good show and game. 9 punts already in the game at the half, both defenses are playing stout.

Chargers are rooting for the Silver and Black today.

I am not sure if I want the Raiders to win a couple more and have that winning feeling going into the off season, or lose out and get one more top 5 pick as another piece of the puzzle. They sure drafted terrific this year. Several GOOD starters in Khalil Mack, Derek Carr, TJ Carrie, new, very strong starting LG and RT's that are playing quite well. The corner has been turned.....
Posted By: eyeball Re: NFL Sunday!!! - 12/21/14
Who r the raiders.
Posted By: safariman Re: NFL Sunday!!! - 12/21/14
Originally Posted by eyeball
Who r the raiders.

They are the up and coming team who came within seconds of beating the Patriots and Seahawks, and put classic beat downs on the 49'ers and KC Chiefs. And, the team who is probably about to knock the Buffalo Bills out of playoff contention.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

And they said at halftime that if Dallas wins, Seattle is in!

Yep, and if we win or next two, we WIN the NFC West again.In other words we control our own destiny.
Originally Posted by safariman
Raiders are putting up a great fight against a Buffalo team that HAS to win to make the playoffs. Oakland 13, Buffalo 10 at the half. Both QB's have hit one long bomb TD pass. Orton for 42, Carr for 50 even.

2nd half should be a good show and game. 9 punts already in the game at the half, both defenses are playing stout.

Chargers are rooting for the Silver and Black today.

I am not sure if I want the Raiders to win a couple more and have that winning feeling going into the off season, or lose out and get one more top 5 pick as another piece of the puzzle. They sure drafted terrific this year. Several GOOD starters in Khalil Mack, Derek Carr, TJ Carrie, new, very strong starting LG and RT's that are playing quite well. The corner has been turned.....

I would tender an offer to Saprano and say phugg it to Hairball.
Who r the raiders.

A dynasty in the making.....LOL
Who r the raiders.

They are the up and coming team who came within seconds of beating the Patriots and Seahawks, and put classic beat downs on the 49'ers and KC Chiefs. And, the team who is probably about to knock the Buffalo Bills out of playoff contention.

So in other words an also ran.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: NFL Sunday!!! - 12/21/14
Colts just threw in the Towel! Yanked Andrew Luck and put in Hasselbeck!
Colts didn't need a win anyways. They had already clinched a playoff spot.
Who r the raiders.

Typical playing down to your opponents level. :>)
Originally Posted by heavywalker

Nope don't hurt at all... You are probably a fair weather fan [bleep] you probably didn't know the Seahawks played in the AFC west I know I just blew your [bleep] mind with that trivia.

Well, are they?

HA! Just like a trap game that's a trap question with you. But since you asked.....

We both know there aren't many logical reasons to predict a Cardinals win. QB-3 against a Seattle defense, who's won eight of the last nine games. With the current setup the Cardinals won their last two but they're not even close to the roll that SEA is on. But, the Cardinals are at home, and as you pointed out Seattle is dealing with injuries on the offensive line against a formidable Cardinals defensive front.

Sooooo that gives the Cardinals a shot, which is all that's needed. Especially, if they successfully pull off a couple of surprises, which I believe they do. Cards can afford to be creative and likely catch SEA off-guard. Cards should win the TO battle at the line and SEA down field. I can also see SEA creating some dumb penalties.

Prediction: Cardinals 17, Seahawks 17 and that score might be too high---OT FG wins the game. laugh

If the Cards get to Wilson they win!
He just cant get over that pure domination...gota love it. laugh

GO HAWKS!!

Yep just can't believe it again please tell me how many superbowls this seahawk dynasty has again?
Originally Posted by 79S

Nope don't hurt at all... You are probably a fair weather fan [bleep] you probably didn't know the Seahawks played in the AFC west I know I just blew your [bleep] mind with that trivia.

Okay I can tell your a mental midget, I'll be done with you from here on out. Take care, and keep your helmet on.
Looks like the colts let the wrong head coach go. Should of kept Bruce Arians
I stand corrected. If Seattle wins out we are the number # 1 seed, correct Haevy Walker?
yep
Posted By: byc Re: NFL Sunday!!! - 12/22/14
and you base that on the individual team's respective division wins??
Posted By: okok Re: NFL Sunday!!! - 12/22/14
Russell and Brady for the title in Feb. wink

GO HAWKS!
Originally Posted by 79S

Okay I can tell your a mental midget, I'll be done with you from here on out. Take care, and keep your helmet on.

79 IS HIS IQ, And the S stands for stupid.
Posted By: heavywalker Re: NFL Sunday!!! - 12/22/14
Originally Posted by byc
and you base that on the individual team's respective division wins??

Three way tie breakers you throw out head to head and go with conference record when the tie occurs outside the division. The next tie breaker is common opponents record, then strength of victory.

Posted By: 79S Re: NFL Sunday!!! - 12/22/14
Lol your comedy routine is top notch...
Originally Posted by 79S

79 IS HIS IQ, And the S stands for stupid.

lol please again almighty douche of the kingdom of seafags please tell us how many superbowls you have again?
yup---we're saying the same thing. Pretty cool to have this as close as it is. Wonder if any ties went all the way down to the last step coin toss?
Originally Posted by 79S

Oh man got me good with that brilliant come back. Maybe you and you're boyfriend okok can tell me how many superbowl and nfc championships Seahawks have?
Originally Posted by 79S

Just razzing ya. I'm sure you're a pretty good guy.
I don't recall any happening but I'm not a database or anything...

On another note, if the Cards win tonight they would all but lock up the 1 seed. There is an outside chance that GB could get it if they tie but the tie breaker comes down to strength of victory and the Cards hold a commanding lead there.

Lot at stake tonight for those two teams.
Originally Posted by 79S

Just razzing ya. I'm sure you're a pretty good guy.

SM is my uncle and we are diehard raiders fans right now he is wearing his raiders swim trunks and shirtless painted black and silver...
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: NFL Sunday!!! - 12/22/14
Russell and Brady for the title in Feb. wink

GO HAWKS!

Brady still has to get by Denver & the Bengals ! I wouldn't count Andrew Luck and the Colts out just yet, either. And I can't stand Brady! He's such a friggin crybaby!

And you'd better hope the SeaHaggs don't have to meet the Cowboys in the Playoffs! Since we've already handed your ass to you once this year! wink
Wow! Raiders are about to blow their draft pick for next year. Looks like they are going to actually win this one!
I wouldn't count out the Steelers either. They have a way of just not going away!
Yep. Big Ben had back to back games this year with 6 TD passes in each game. He's still one hell of a QB.
Wow! Raiders are about to blow their draft pick for next year. Looks like they are going to actually win this one!

Raiders have looked good in this game....especially, the D!

Guessing crab leg boy will wind up staying in Florida at Tampa Bay. That way he will not have to be extradited! laugh
Bills are driving!!

Bills score! Not over yet....
Raiders out lasted them. Buffalo just got eliminated from the Playoffs.
We had another QB. From Abilene, TX do well in the NFL today! Case Keenum led the Texan's to a victory over the Ravens. He was setting in a deer blind last Sunday unemployed when the Texan's called him up, after their QB broke his leg.

He led one of the local High School team to a State Championship here several years ago. My buddies son was his Center in HS.
Sounds like "The Babe" Laufenberg
The Infamous Clint Longley played his Collegiate Ball here in Abilene, too at ACU

His only claim to fame was a cheap shot on Roger Staubach with a lucky punch in the Boys locker room. Then he ran like a Coward chased out of the locker room by Randy White.

And one Hail Mary pass in a Playoff game. Bastard also dated my first ex-wife mad
Posted By: HugAJackass Re: NFL Sunday!!! - 12/22/14
This Giants fan wants to congratulate the Dallas fans. Well deserved NFC East championship title.

Make us proud in the Playoffs!

(Think Romo can win a playoff game for once!?)
Did you see that fight that Beckham, JR influenced? It was a mess!

Several from both sides were ejected.
Posted By: HugAJackass Re: NFL Sunday!!! - 12/22/14
I missed it!

I'm too busy fixing VMS. grin

I heard that it was epic though!

Giants don't have to go away mad this season, they should just go away....

Time to put this season to bed and start over next fall....
Wish the Cowboys had kept Beckham! Imagine having him and Dez Briant lining up together!!! I'll have to catch the game brawl on Sportscenter, tonight.
Yeah, were shaking in our boots. Silly boy. grin
Posted By: SandBilly Re: NFL Sunday!!! - 12/22/14
Wish the Cowboys had kept Beckham! Imagine having him and Dez Briant lining up together!!! I'll have to catch the game brawl on Sportscenter, tonight.

Beckham was drafted by the Giants, pretty sure he's never played for the Cowboys.
Posted By: 4ager Re: NFL Sunday!!! - 12/22/14

We?

You don't play for nor own any part of the team. "We" has no connotation. They don't know you, owe you, or give a schit about you.
Posted By: eyeball Re: NFL Sunday!!! - 12/22/14
SB, he was great in the preseason for the boys and was released because Witten didn't want competition.
Good luck with that VMS!! I feel for you!!
rut roh....what's up with Debo?????

We know he wasn't doing press interviews.... laugh
Posted By: SandBilly Re: NFL Sunday!!! - 12/22/14
I'm pretty sure he was the Giants first pick in
Last years draft. Maybe the Cowboys had a different Beckham?
While it's early, Lindley looks pretty calm, cool and collected!

BUT he needs to stay away from Thomas and Sherman.

Bobby Wagner is a great name for a linebacker.
Posted By: safariman Re: NFL Sunday!!! - 12/22/14
Originally Posted by 4ager

We?

You don't play for nor own any part of the team. "We" has no connotation. They don't know you, owe you, or give a schit about you.

That "WE" stuff bugs me, too. Even on the Raiders fan boards. Guy's saying 'we' are going to do this or 'we' are going to do that. Makes no sense. I like the Raiders and am not a fair weather fan. But even having been a fan since the Darryl Lamonica and George Blanda days, I never refer to the team and or myself as 'we'. Closest I came to being a part was teaching hunters ed to one of thier retired Safeties when I lived down there, then taking him hunting when he killed his first buck.
Posted By: 2Bimmers Re: NFL Sunday!!! - 12/22/14
Didn't read all the comments, but big game in ATL next weekend. Winner takes all.

Strange that the winner will host a playoff game, but those are the breaks. At least the Panthers have been playing respectable football recently.
Posted By: SockPuppet Re: NFL Sunday!!! - 12/22/14
Cards offense getting shut down so far!
Hey Perry---Merry Christmas bud!

I enjoyed watching the Panthers game today. That stadium was electric. Wished I had driven up for it now.

I'll save it for FedEx and the Cowboys next week!!
Originally Posted by byc

Guessing crab leg boy will wind up staying in Florida at Tampa Bay. That way he will not have to be extradited! laugh

Thanks. I only watched part of the second half, busy with Christmas preparations here at the home, but the updates I caught on the 'net and the parts I saw were pretty impressive from where I sat. And against a good team with a winning record who had just knocked off the Packers, and that was fighting for its life in the playoff hunt.

I really sense that the Raiders really have turned the corner and will be contenders. Maybe as soon as next year with another good draft and a couple of smart free agent Signings.

The idea of possibly getting Ndomikan Suh in a black jersey makes me smile really big. THAT would be a BIG piece of a puzzle.
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Cards offense getting shut down so far!

Both offenses are getting shut down thus far. I'd be surprised if the O/U is >28.
Originally Posted by byc

Thanks. I only watched part of the second half, busy with Christmas preparations here at the home, but the updates I caught on the 'net and the parts I saw were pretty impressive from where I sat. And against a good team with a winning record who had just knocked off the Packers, and that was fighting for its life in the playoff hunt.

I really sense that the Raiders really have turned the corner and will be contenders. Maybe as soon as next year with another good draft and a couple of smart free agent Signings.

The idea of possibly getting Ndomikan Suh in a black jersey makes me smile really big. THAT would be a BIG piece of a puzzle.

You really are delusional.
Originally Posted by byc

You really are delusional.

You obviously don't watch the games muc h, do you? Raiders had an awesome draft this year, and have played some great teams, like the Patriots, right down to the wire.

Your opinion is noted, and your negativity is boundless. Almost legendary. Congratulations?

I watched quite a few games and if you go back and look, I pegged the Raiders season before it started based upon their roster, their coaching, and the congenital idiot that owns the team.

You can't have an objective view about what they should do or what they have the ability to do.

It's not negativity, it's realism.

Fixing the Raiders would be easy, but it wouldn't be fast and it'd require more thinking than that organization has shown in several decades. Ditto the fan base.
Dang they're letting Lindley go for it. And he's coming close.
Originally Posted by byc
rut roh....what's up with Debo?????

We know he wasn't doing press interviews.... laugh

Appears he has a tummy ache. Probably from hitting the crack pipe too much before the game wink

Cardinals DF has looked pretty sharp so far. I'm impressed. Their Rookie QB needs to settle his nerves. And stay away from Sherman's side of the field!!!
If Sherman has to cover Fitzgerald all night, it's gonna be a long one for him.

And Fitzgerald is a class act. Always has been.
Fitz, with a decent QB, would rival Calvin Johnson for the best WR in the league. He'd never top Megatron, but he's be right at his level.
he sure is hanging around that medicine cabinet huh? Get some of the good stuff!! laugh
Deebo got him a handful of Skittles. TFF!
Posted By: wabigoon Re: NFL Sunday!!! - 12/22/14
If Wilson keeps running like that, it will be a long night for the Cardinals.
Fitz, with a decent QB, would rival Calvin Johnson for the best WR in the league. He'd never top Megatron, but he's be right at his level.

Agreed.

I sure wish that Carson Palmer could wrap, brace, weld closed or whatever that knee he hurt and lead the Cardinals to the Super Bowl. With him back at the helm, this Cards team could make a real run.
Cards will put Foote on Wilson if he starts that junk.

BTW what's with the new helmets and the flipper looking vent on the lid? Quicker way to the brain??

He's Definately in the top 5. Too bad. Carson Palmer is done. Just Imagine if he had a QB like Peyton or Rodgers his whole career!
Hawks blew the field goal. no score yet.
Posted By: Scott F Re: NFL Sunday!!! - 12/22/14

That "WE" stuff bugs me, too.

WE are for the Seahawks. That we would be my wife and I.
Originally Posted by wabigoon

THAT, is exactly what he needs to get back to. He and KApernick both helped thier teams more when they run with the rock.

Look at C.K's 90 yarder yesterday. Wilson has that ability and it really screws with a defense's game planning.

He's Definately in the top 5. Too bad. Carson Palmer is done. Just Imagine if he had a QB like Peyton or Rodgers his whole career!

Agreed. Give him to Manning, Brady, Rodgers, Rivers, Brees, or Romo, and he'd be chasing some serious records and likely have a ring or a few.

THAT, is exactly what he needs to get back to. He and KApernick both helped thier teams more when they run with the rock.

Look at C.K's 90 yarder yesterday. Wilson has that ability and it really screws with a defense's game planning.

Good way to get a dead career.
Originally Posted by Scott F

Good, so is Sherri. But she nor you are on the Seahawks payroll. The Seahawks (or Raiders, or Redskins) are "they" or "them" unless you are on the team or staff.
Lindley is going to connect. Big! You watch!
Congrats on the Raider's win today, Mark!

Yup. Franchise QBs just don't run.
Posted By: asphaltangel Re: NFL Sunday!!! - 12/22/14

Doesn't the team want a QB to be able to run when they need to?
Originally Posted by byc

As much schit as the commentators talked about him all week, I hope the guy has a career, nigh HoF, game.

I don't care who wins, but I'd love to see him have a game to cause many to eat several courses of crow.
Big hit by Waggner, but still a first down!
How in the hell do you let your self be offsides when your hand is right next to the FRIGGIN football. TFF
point one made much earlier

Originally Posted by byc
I can also see SEA creating some dumb penalties.
Originally Posted by byc

As much schit as the commentators talked about him all week, I hope the guy has a career, nigh HoF, game.

I don't care who wins, but I'd love to see him have a game to cause many to eat several courses of crow.

I like him. He hangs in there like a very young Brady. And he can read a defense.
Originally Posted by asphaltangel

Not as much as they want them to stay healthy.
And he did it twice in a row!

Wonder where "book it" boy went?
A career yes, in any one game, those running quarterbacks can run wild.

Roger Staubach was a great one, but even he quit football from concussions.

Being able to, and doing so regularly are two different things. Tom Brady CAN run, as can Rivers and Brees. How often do they do so?
Rodger the Dodger! First of the modern day scramblers. He's still my all time favorite QB!
ummm.....WTH is okok???

He and Debo have boo boo tummies?? whistle
Mom locked him in the basement
Posted By: Scott F Re: NFL Sunday!!! - 12/22/14
I can feel the love. Are Seahawk fans still welcome here? I have been a fan for at least 25 years. Perhaps you could petition Rick to ban all of us.
Uh oh Arizona [bleep] up.... Will be long night if this keeps up
No need for love, "you" have seven points.
No need for love, "you" have seven points.

GO HAWKS!!! That's the way you do it! SCORE!
I can feel the love. Are Seahawk fans still welcome here? I have been a fan for at least 25 years. Perhaps you could petition Rick to ban all of us.

It's all in fun, for me anyways. It's just more fun to harass one Seahawk fan in particular.

I'm sorry 25yrs.... No wonder seahawk fans are arrogant they never had anything to root for
Dang -- Johnson's nose took one heck of a shot after his lid came off. That has to hurt!!! Bloody as heck!

Send freaking Logan Thomas back to Blacksburg! Good grief!
Originally Posted by 79S

I'm sorry 25yrs.... No wonder seahawk fans are arrogant they never had anything to root for

You may be sorry, but that has nothing to do with Seahawk fans. grin
Originally Posted by 79S

You may be sorry, but that has nothing to do with Seahawk fans. grin

Oh look she's trying to be funny hell you are probably fair weather fan too...
Zebras helped the Hawks on that hit on Fitzgerald!
Freaking honey badger....should have had Wilson on that one....
Ya think Collingsworth and Al Michaels are just a little biased !
This one is over cardinals are not a come from behind team... Just the way Bruce Arians offense are..
Give Seattle their due, hard football.
Posted By: Wtxj Re: NFL Sunday!!! - 12/22/14
As far as kook goes, I'm think on the TV thread a while ago he/she said they didn't have or want to own such a thing. If true means he on a football streaming site watching the game on his laptop. May be why he runs off.
Originally Posted by Wtxj
As far as kook goes, I'm think on the TV thread a while ago he/she said they didn't have or want to own such a thing. If true means he on a football streaming site watching the game on his laptop. May be why he runs off.

That's hilarious!
Now that was a first class ass beating. Hawks held them to 64 total yards....hahahahaha laugh And that's with our starting center and left tackle out. Just shows how deep the talent pool is. Not even the refs can stop this juggernaut. All you Hawk haters can SMD! This game is over. We will be back here in feb and will curb stomp anyone.

And that is with 10 penalties for 92 yards. We led the NFL in penalties last year and still one the Super bowl.

DYNASTY BABY!!! RE-PETE!!

#1 SEED BEETCHES!! WELCOME TO THE FIELD OF SCREAMS!! grin

SWEET!! HAWKS ROCK!!!
The haters have left the building.

Hell yeah let's DO THIS!!!! You guys have a [bleep] kicker that's for sure...

GO STEELERS!!!!
6 superbowls
8 AFC championships
20 division championships
28 playoff appearances
The wise hen, cackles only after the egg is laid.

A.B. Lincoln.
Wide right and short this time! Hawks better get them a kicker!
Deebo needs some more Skittles!

Second best kicker in the NFL. Actually 4th best

Second best kicker in the NFL.

Hell yeah! Go seasomething is it too late for me to root for the greatest team in nfl history???
1 Super Bowl
2 nfc championships
8 divsion championships 2 were in the AFC

Yeah them guys hating on our team we are making history I think???

I'd hate to see the second best kicker in the NFL ! He's 0 for 3 tonight!
Originally Posted by 79S

Oh you're both making history alright but not in the way that you think!

Keep on keeping on.... crazy

Hey Chill, I feel sorry for him and I'm not even watching it. ..
The Cardinals will win this if it comes down to a FG kicking contest.
Originally Posted by byc
Originally Posted by 79S

for the record I'm a STEELERS fan!!!

Hey Chill, I feel sorry for him and I'm not even watching it. ..

I'd hate to be him over on the Seahwks sideline !
The Cardinals will win this if it comes down to a FG kicking contest.

Thank God it's not soccer. GO HAWKS!!

I'd hate to see the second best kicker in the NFL ! He's 0 for 3 tonight! [/quote]

Hey Chill, I feel sorry for him and I'm not even watching it. .. [/quote]

I'd hate to be him over on the Seahwks sideline ![/quote]

Me neither. They said the coach patted him on the butt.
Why in the [bleep] do they keep jumping sack the QB [bleep]
SWEET !!!!!!!!!TOUCHDOWN!! HAWKS ROCK!!!

Good, so is Sherri. But she nor you are on the Seahawks payroll. The Seahawks (or Raiders, or Redskins) are "they" or "them" unless you are on the team or staff.

Where are you now 4skin? hahahaha LOSER!!!
Cardinals suck where they find this QB at? Oh well
Originally Posted by byc
point one made much earlier

Originally Posted by byc
I can also see SEA creating some dumb penalties.

WHere did davvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve go? lol
You need to lay down your crack pipe! And just say NO
Originally Posted by 79S

Stop talking to yourself kook.

Where are you now 4skin? hahahaha LOSER!!!

I bet you and asphalt angel make a cute couple....
All the Texans are hiding. LOL
Originally Posted by 79S

Stop talking to yourself kook.

Man I thought you were going to send me a friends request on Facebook frown I guess not you are a internet bully
Originally Posted by 79S

Are you still talking to yourself? grin
All the Texans are hiding. LOL

Hey Wierdo stop talking to your sock puppet... Take your meds and I think your mom told you to go to bed long day for you at the shelter
Don't do face [bleep] loser, it's probably your life.
Originally Posted by 79S

Are you still talking to yourself? grin

real [bleep] original did okok teach you that?? Hey your honey boo boo calling you he needs his back shaved

Go STEELERS!!!!
Deebo finally got enough Skittles juice to get him rolling! Great run, though.
Don't do face [bleep] loser, it's probably your life.

Oh come on now don't get mad your girlfriend will be along to help you lol!

Go STEELERS!
Beast quake with a wicked 79 yard TD!!! ESPN play of the day!!
lol
Russell Wilson is now 14-1 on prime time games. Clutch city baby!! DYNASTY!!!!!!
Beast quake with a wicked 79 yard TD!!! ESPN play of the day!!

hell yeah this team is the greatest team ever....

GO STEELERS!
Russell Wilson is now 14-1 on prime time games. Clutch city baby!! DYNASTY!!!!!!

[bleep] yeah preach it man preach it....
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by byc
Originally Posted by 79S

For the record you're a dumbass.
Sherman with a pick. where has Patricia Peterson been?
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by byc
[quote=79S][quote=okok]The haters have left the building.

For the record you're a dumbass.

Ah come on now why you being this way? Your mom send all your friends home?
Sherman with a pick. where has Patricia Peterson been?

Good question! what was your blow up dolls reply?
Total yards hawks 594 card 185 lmao
Conversation at the biggest seahawk fans residence- okok don't do it man come on don't do it put your clothes back on come on man get back inside dude come on don't go running down the street yelling beast mode seahawks dynasty ah [bleep] their he goes [bleep]! Did he take his meds??? No? good that means the cops won't take him. Okok stop peeing on mr peterson 49er garden knome [bleep]...
Total yards hawks 594 card 185 lmao

No doubt the cardinals offense sucks and seahawks showed up to play. Their is a reason Bruce Arians was let go from Pittsburgh his offenses are conservative with some big plays and lot of runs. Problem with you go up against the #1 defense and your run game alread lacks something your [bleep] because you can't throw it, especially with a 3rd stringer. Bruce Arians offenses need a seasoned QB not a guy that was on San diego practice squad
I am neutral on the Seahawks, but that was and is a great win in the clutch.

Maybe not a Dynasty yet, but a really fine team. A team and a win to be proud of tonight when it counted a bunch.

Carson Palmer could have helped a lot, but probably not enough on this evening in this place.

Look out for the Cards next year.

Congrats to Okok and the mighty Seahawks.
Originally Posted by byc
Originally Posted by 79S

Davey, did you see that Beastmode run..one of the greatest of all time? GO HAWKS!!!!
You may cackle now.
Absolute ass kicking in prime time. grin
So much hate, loving it.

Go Hawks!
The last 5 games Seattle has given up only 34 points.

RE-PETE GO HAWKS!!!
I am neutral on the Seahawks, but that was and is a great win in the clutch.

Maybe not a Dynasty yet, but a really fine team. A team and a win to be proud of tonight when it counted a bunch.

Carson Palmer could have helped a lot, but probably not enough on this evening in this place.

Look out for the Cards next year.

Congrats to Okok and the mighty Seahawks.

You are correct like I already said Arians offense needs a seasoned QB and a very very good running back ie Jerome Bettis
Without our pro bowl center and pro bowl Left tackle. UFB!!
The last 5 games Seattle has given up only 34 points.

RE-PETE GO HAWKS!!!

Man pretty cool how you used Pete carrols name in the repeat thing im with you go Atlanta hawks!
Without our pro bowl center and pro bowl Left tackle. UFB!!

I know [bleep] crazy you guys whipped up on Arizona and their 3rd string QB UFB
Didn't need Dallas, told ya' grin
OKOK did you see AZ's 3rd string QB playing defense?

Me neither. Laffin...
The football analyst are calling that Beastnode run the best ever in a prime time game. Grabbed his crotch while sailing in the end zone. Here is a video of it.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=709956699120503
Patrick Peterson is a pussy!
He grabbed his crotch on the beast quake run as well.
Originally Posted by byc

Well, are they?

HA! Just like a trap game that's a trap question with you. But since you asked.....

We both know there aren't many logical reasons to predict a Cardinals win. QB-3 against a Seattle defense, who's won eight of the last nine games. With the current setup the Cardinals won their last two but they're not even close to the roll that SEA is on. But, the Cardinals are at home, and as you pointed out Seattle is dealing with injuries on the offensive line against a formidable Cardinals defensive front.

Sooooo that gives the Cardinals a shot, which is all that's needed. Especially, if they successfully pull off a couple of surprises, which I believe they do. Cards can afford to be creative and likely catch SEA off-guard. Cards should win the TO battle at the line and SEA down field. I can also see SEA creating some dumb penalties.

Prediction: Cardinals 17, Seahawks 17 and that score might be too high---OT FG wins the game. laugh

If the Cards get to Wilson they win!

Nope lmao
Originally Posted by byc
While it's early, Lindley looks pretty calm, cool and collected!

BUT he needs to stay away from Thomas and Sherman.

Bobby Wagner is a great name for a linebacker.

Yep, cool and calm. LOL
Originally Posted by byc

You cant make this chit up. lol
Originally Posted by byc
ummm.....WTH is okok???

Nope, we are SB bound, while the foreskins are in disarray. lol
Yep.. grin
Posted By: Redneck Re: NFL Sunday!!! - 12/22/14
Queens lost, Pack won.. It was a good day.. 'Nuff said there..
Originally Posted by byc
ummm.....WTH is okok???

Nope, we are SB bound, while the foreskins are in disarray. lol

Hey sugar tits I hope your day at the skillcraft factory is a good one. I know last week Johnny the blind kid beat you with his walking stick and took your lunch from you.
[Linked Image]

To all the Hawk haters.....
Posted By: 79S Re: NFL Sunday!!! - 12/23/14
hey buddy how was your day at skillcraft? Johnny didn't steal your tuna sandwich and skittles did he?
Posted By: 4ager Re: NFL Sunday!!! - 12/23/14
[Linked Image]

Well, at least you have a new wall Phathead to jerk off to.
Posted By: byc Re: NFL Sunday!!! - 12/23/14
likely has that tattooed on his azzz already!
Posted By: Ghostinthemachine Re: NFL Sunday!!! - 12/23/14
Tough to bet against the Seahags right now.

I don't think GB can get it done right now and certainly don't think Dallass can do it. Rattled Romo ain't a blueprint for success.

I fear we may have to endure yet another year of okok's incoherent ramblings.
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: NFL Sunday!!! - 12/23/14
Don't count out Dallas just yet, I think they will make some noise in the playoffs this year.
I would not count out ANY team.

And yeah Dallas has a full head of steam and confidence right now. They beat the REDSKINS in DC this week and they're rocking.
Originally Posted by byc
likely has that tattooed on his azzz already!

Top of his stomach flap so it can be seen while reaching under to stroke.
Posted By: SandBilly Re: NFL Sunday!!! - 12/23/14
[Linked Image]

NBN
I'm sure the reason he refuses to talk to the press is the inability to form a complete sentence, at least ke knows it though..
Posted By: okok Re: NFL Sunday!!! - 12/23/14
Alldumb Smith is in big trouble, drinking while on probation. This thug will go to the pen for awhile. I love watching the warty vaginers implode. His days as a niner are over, and maybe his career.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/aldon-smith-was-reportedly-drinking-with-ray-mcdonald/ar-BBh7qhT
Posted By: stxhunter Re: NFL Sunday!!! - 12/23/14
total lack of any class. anyone who would brag on that behavior has issues themselves.
okok is either a mentally deficient teen, or a very mentally deficient adult who still acts like a mentally deficient teen. No self worth other than attachment to a team that doesn't know or give a damn about him (ironically made up primarily of black males he rails against otherwise), and the degradation of said team's "arch rival".

Rather sad, actually.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

He's talking to you man!! You should learn something from that one.
Yah..
Is your vajayjay packed full of sand again? crazy

[Linked Image]
Yah..
he should have said aw'ite! But 2 syllables and too much work.
Yeah, that's like two words in Ebonics, getting there...
okok,

You realize you are simply proving points. You're an immature, likely mentally deficient child and you act it.

That team and those players don't know you and could care less about you. But for their uniforms, you would and have railed against them on tirades. Your hypocrisy is adolescent.

[Linked Image]

Learn something there.
4skin, FYI, I don't read any of your posts, because you're nothing but a coward hiding behind Moms computer screen.

Russell has 842 rushing yards. grin The Hawks have 4-5 future HOF players barring injuries. wink

DYNASTY BABY! BACK TO BACK!!!
Funny, as I've met many folks from here.

You're a petulant child, and every post reaffirms that.

You have nothing but idolizations of a team to whom you mean nothing. They exist without you and have no conception of you.

I have a rather great life without fixation on a profession sports team made up of people I'd otherwise loathe. You, do not.
4skin just made my only ignore on 24hr, just too much PMS chit....click. smile

[Linked Image]

Go cry, child. What you are is startling obvious.
That ignore button does work..pretty cool feature. smile
You don't have anyone on ignore, you're just a dumbazz that talks out his ass a lot. Like he said, you can't handle the truth..

When the Hawks lose, you'll disappear for a few days, then you'll be back yapping that big fuggin mouth you got. Not much repercussion from a computer.
Whiner. grin
© 24hourcampfire