Home
Oh my goodness!
How about them Seahawks!
Like Bob Costas just proclaimed "WHO... can beat these guys"?
I mean the Seahawks took the great Arizona Cardinals team and just beat them unmercifully!
And the Cardinals were 11 wins and 4 losses for the year up til now and they have played a tough schedule!
The Seahawks just beat the Cardinals in every way shape and form possible - even beat them in penalties 11 to 1!
I find myself now secretly rooting for the cheatersburg stealers to somehow win out and again playing the Seahawks in this year Superbowl, with a different set of officials, hopefully this time!
GO SEAHAWKS!
35 to 6 and it wasn't that close.
Hawks are on fire!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Looks like they are playing almost as good as the Cowboys, who already have beaten them in Seattle.
The Seahawks look better every week.
Posted By: las Re: How About Them Seahawks! OMG! - 12/22/14
I predicted the cards to win tho the hawks are my team. I'm telling you I ought to rent out! Teams ought to hire me to sic on their opponents! smile
Take it in stride, next week is another challenge not to be taken lightly.
Posted By: okok Re: How About Them Seahawks! OMG! - 12/22/14
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Looks like they are playing almost as good as the Cowboys, who already have beaten them in Seattle.

They had 7 starters out that game, we would curb stomp the cow quuers now.
Hawks have given up 34 points in the last five games. That's some historic chit right there....a DYNASTY IN PROGRESS!
Originally Posted by okok

Possibly....but you're still a dikhead.
.a DYNASTY IN PROGRESS!

I've never seen anyone that has such a man crush on a football team. Do you go to the airport when they fly back to Seattle?I'd be willing to bet that you'd hit your knees when Russel Wilson walks by.
Old DVD's of the TV show Dynasty is as close as you'll get to winning in this decade.
Dynasty.... That's funny.
....a DYNASTY IN PROGRESS!

That don't mean what you think it means.
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
.a DYNASTY IN PROGRESS!

I've never seen anyone that has such a man crush on a football team. Do you go to the airport when they fly back to Seattle?I'd be willing to bet that you'd hit your knees when Russel Wilson walks by.
Old DVD's of the TV show Dynasty is as close as you'll get to winning in this decade.
Dynasty.... That's funny.

Haha! I was passing through Seattle the day after the Superbowl last year. There was a 12th man circle jerk strokefest in every corner. It was really quite the spectacle. I guess when you are so new to success that's what you get though. At least they are humble about it.

laugh cow queers? Thanks for a good laugh.

What position do you play?
Originally Posted by ironbender

Probably the same positions he played in Pop Warner.
End,Guard,and Tackle.
Sat on the END of the bench...
GUARDED the Gatorade bucket...
And TACKLED anyone that tried to get a drink.
DYNASTY... That's almost as funny as him saying "WE"... Like he's nothing more than a fool that feels the need to belong.
LOVE THE HATERS!!1 GO HAWKS!!! COW QUEERS SUCK LIKE TEXANS!

RE-PETE!! BOOK IT!! ROMO HOMO CHOKES ON DICKS!!

RUSSELL HAS ICE WATER IN HIS VEINS...CLUTCH!! 40-12 AS A ROOKIE. UNCHARTED TERRITORY!!!
Haven't seen this kind of power since Earl Campbell. grin

cowboys are going to eat the sea hawks lunch, if their nice the cowboys might give them back their lunch money. BOOK IT,DYNAAAAASTY BAAAABY,LOL.
I'd like to see the Pokes keep doing good. It's been a long dry spell for us Cowboy's fans.
Carrol's an ass. Dynasty? Not a chance. OKOK is in for a rude awakening. Dallas (as much as I hate to say it) will throttle the Sea Hags and then maybe this blithering idiot will STFU.

In the famous words of Deflave,

GFY
Sea hags have had good little run last couple years, long way from being a dynasty.
Be interesting to see what happens when some of those players start wanting more money when their contracts are up, especially the qb. When Wilson wants a super bowl winning qb contract, ain't gonna leave a lot of money for other players. This has happened to other teams and led to their demise as being dominate.
Now cowgirl fans, don't get to excited about how things are going at the moment, sit back and remember homo's record in the playoffs, it's not good at all.
Well the Seahawks are a pretty good team but they won't win the Super Bowl again and you can take that to the bank. Now, Dallas isn't either but the Chicken Birds sure ain't. powdr
Beat a 3rd string Quarterback. Whoo Boy!!!!! crazy
Now cowgirl fans, don't get to excited about how things are going at the moment, sit back and remember homo's record in the playoffs, it's not good at all.

You seem to think that Tony plays all positions. He has made mistakes but they mostly come from the fact that he was put in a position of desperation and had to try impossible plays. That and playing hurt, a lot. If you will look at his record with open eyes, you will see a fine quarterback that is better than most. miles

he's a wide receiver
Posted By: CRS Re: How About Them Seahawks! OMG! - 12/22/14

I have no dog in this fight, but I know which team I would put my money on in a rematch. It is not a Jerry Jones owned team!

The boys pleasantly surprised me yesterday, but I picked them to win along with the Seahawks.
NFL Quarterback ratings as of this minute.

RK PLAYER PASS EPA RUN EPA SACK EPA PEN EPA TOTAL EPA ACT PLAYS QB PAR QB PAA TOTAL QBR
1 Tony Romo, DAL 81.3 3.3 -18.8 4.3 70.1 497 95.0 55.4 82.3
2 Aaron Rodgers, GB 86.7 10.2 -17.0 5.5 85.4 618 114.8 65.6 81.2
3 Peyton Manning, DEN 86.6 -1.7 -9.6 4.0 79.4 613 112.8 63.9 80.8
4 Tom Brady, NE 80.1 3.6 -11.7 6.5 78.5 678 109.3 55.2 75.4
5 Ben Roethlisberger, PIT 87.4 -1.1 -19.2 5.2 72.3 668 102.8 49.6 73.5
6 Eli Manning, NYG 80.1 1.8 -16.4 5.1 70.6 645 97.2 45.8 72.7
7 Drew Brees, NO 85.9 2.4 -16.7 7.7 79.3 723 107.8 50.2 72.2
8 Matt Ryan, ATL 81.0 2.9 -16.4 1.5 69.1 682 96.3 42.0 70.0
9 Philip Rivers, SD 77.2 0.0 -16.0 7.7 68.9 659 91.6 39.0 69.3
10 Joe Flacco, BAL 58.5 1.2 -12.5 12.1 59.3 616 82.4 33.3 67.8
Posted By: 79S Re: How About Them Seahawks! OMG! - 12/22/14
Originally Posted by kenjs1

RK PLAYER PASS EPA RUN EPA SACK EPA PEN EPA TOTAL EPA ACT PLAYS QB PAR QB PAA TOTAL QBR

11 Super Bowl rings on this list.
Hey don't confuse him with stats like that! He will have a melt down at the skillcraft factory and start throwing pens everywhere. Then his counselor will have to talk him out of cardboard fort he made in the break room.
Posted By: 79S Re: How About Them Seahawks! OMG! - 12/22/14
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Oh my goodness!
How about them Seahawks!
I mean the Seahawks took the great Arizona Cardinals team and just beat them unmercifully!
And the Cardinals were 11 wins and 4 losses for the year up til now and they have played a tough schedule!
The Seahawks just beat the Cardinals in every way shape and form possible - even beat them in penalties 11 to 1!
I find myself now secretly rooting for the cheatersburg stealers to somehow win out and again playing the Seahawks in this year Superbowl, with a different set of officials, hopefully this time!
GO SEAHAWKS!
Hawks are on fire!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Omg they whipped up on a team starting a 3rd string QB. Who's last gig was on the San diego practice squad.
Originally Posted by 79S
Oh my goodness!
How about them Seahawks!
GO SEAHAWKS!
Hawks are on fire!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Omg they whipped up on a team starting a 3rd string QB. Who's last gig was on the San diego practice squad.

Quite the accomplishment IMO. lol
Posted By: CLB Re: How About Them Seahawks! OMG! - 12/22/14

Director of Jockstraps....
Posted By: CLB Re: How About Them Seahawks! OMG! - 12/22/14
Originally Posted by 79S
Oh my goodness!
How about them Seahawks!
GO SEAHAWKS!
Hawks are on fire!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Now that's funny right there...

Go Cowboys!!!
I'm a hard core Broncos fan. If we can get to the bowl, and I don't think we will beat the Patriots, I wouldn't want to play the Hawks again. They are peaking at the right time.

So in your opinion the best Quarterback in the league wins the Superbowl every year. It does not matter about the rest of the team. You watch a different game than I do, it seems. miles

2014 Superbowl Champions. Pretty sure this decade is covered.
Posted By: n007 Re: How About Them Seahawks! OMG! - 12/22/14
Seahawks and Cowboys would be a game worth watching.
Posted By: byc Re: How About Them Seahawks! OMG! - 12/22/14
Originally Posted by 257heaven

That's an understatement.
Seattle is coming together at the right time for sure...looking forward to the Pats beating them in Arizona in February... grin
It'll be the Packer's beating Brady for the second time.
Nobody has ever beat Brady twice in a season. GB better hang onto home field as that's the ace in the hole come January.
Posted By: CRS Re: How About Them Seahawks! OMG! - 12/22/14

How many belong to Romo, or the Cowboys in that eleven ring timeframe?

I do not foresee Romo or Cowboys getting a ring this year. But they may surprise me.

You are skipping all around the point, so I will ask it another way. Do you think any of those teams would have won a super bowl with another quarterback? No other change, just the quarterback. miles
Posted By: 79S Re: How About Them Seahawks! OMG! - 12/23/14
Originally Posted by milespatton

You are skipping all around the point, so I will ask it another way. Do you think any of those teams would have won a super bowl with another quarterback? No other change, just the quarterback. miles

Haha ok bud point being even the ones who haven't one a SB are pure pocket passers. Wilson as some say greatest QB ever to grace the nfl won't last much longer if he keeps on doing what he does. I think the AFC teams learned from this type offense in the nfc and geared defenses better towards it.
Posted By: byc Re: How About Them Seahawks! OMG! - 12/23/14
Originally Posted by 79S
Wilson as some say greatest QB ever to grace the nfl won't last much longer if he keeps on doing what he does. I think the AFC teams learned from this type offense in the nfc and geared defenses better towards it.

Anyone who really believes that is truly an ignorant idiot!
Originally Posted by byc
Originally Posted by 79S
Wilson as some say greatest QB ever to grace the nfl won't last much longer if he keeps on doing what he does. I think the AFC teams learned from this type offense in the nfc and geared defenses better towards it.

Anyone who really believes that is a real idiot!

Yes, he is.

So...
Where did the Supermidget Russell Wilson end up on this list if all the QB's that played were listed?
brothelbart: YOU may have the mistaken impression that Russell Carrington Wilson is a "super-midget"?
But many hundreds of N.F.L. players who have competed against him certainly have a different opinion of this Super-Bowl winning quarterback, from a small market team!
He IS a great quarterback - I could care less where his "rankings" may place him!
To deny that in any way shape or form is idiotic.
I again refer to last nights MASSACRE of an 11-3 league leading team by Wilson and the Seahawks - on that teams HOME field by what you refer to as a super-midget!
Foolish statement by you, that!
Sheesh.
Russell Wilson led the Seahawks to that 35 to 6 trouncing - and led his team to 600 yards of offense!!!
Lots of superlatives could and should be used to describe Russell Carrington Wilson but your description is laughable, immature and baseless.
GO HAWKS!
I wonder who will win tonights game (Denver at Cincinnati)?
I have learned my "lesson" this season I am VERY hesitant to predict wins or losses in the N.F.L. anymore.
I prefer to cheer for my favorites and enjoy their efforts.
GO HAWKS!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
okok, is our version of the ugly fan

lots of them in whatever city has a good/great team.

but Seattle has a very impressive defense, very, they rate well with the best defenses we've seen in a league that has done everything in it's power to favor the offense.

tis impressive to this observer of the game.

but dynasty, too early to tell, and to hard to define

only modern day dynasty I've seen is the Patriots, and again in a league made to enhance parity, it's even more impressive.

I just like to watch good football and it's a rare opportunity to see what a truly great defense looks like watching Seattle.

wouldn't want to bet against them at this point.

glad to see Romo getting some props, but Tony has helped himself, along with his team creating the image of him as coming up short in big games.

they looked impressive last couple of games, but I don't see Indy or Philly as cream of the NFL crop currently.

course AZ with a 3rd string qb is not cream of the crop either

but the body of work by the Sea. D has been impressive the last 5 games or so.

should be a good game if Dallas/Sea is to be, but looks like it will be in Seattle again.

pretty tough place to try and catch lightning in a bottle twice.

So...
Where did the Supermidget Russell Wilson end up on this list if all the QB's that played were listed?

Last I heard Wilson had almost 800 yards rushing. That schit ain't listed but it'll beat yer ass when you play them.
He's got 845 yards rushing and is averaging 7.5/carry.
Wilson was at 11. Or 20. I don't know I got bored reading so far down the list.
laugh

All, I really don't care. I am a Dallas fan but don't live vicariously through them . Seattle and GB and Cards may be better overall but the outcome depends on who is healthy and of course- the breaks of the game which is the fun bit. Of course Russell is very good. Running QB's 'tend' to fade fast though. Scrambling QB's are different. Romo has always been a great scrambler. Tarkington-esque. This year has slowed him a little because the guy has been playing with a broke back and busted ribs but still managed to have the highest rating in the league. so... Not saying he is the greatest but he damn sure has earned some respect. A better O line and much needed run play calling matter. Seems like they finally got that.

Gut feeling says whoever wins hawks-packs will be playing Brady.
brothelbart: YOU may have the mistaken impression that Russell Carrington Wilson is a "super-midget"?
But many hundreds of N.F.L. players who have competed against him certainly have a different opinion of this Super-Bowl winning quarterback, from a small market team!
He IS a great quarterback - I could care less where his "rankings" may place him!
To deny that in any way shape or form is idiotic.
I again refer to last nights MASSACRE of an 11-3 league leading team by Wilson and the Seahawks - on that teams HOME field by what you refer to as a super-midget!
Foolish statement by you, that!
Sheesh.
Russell Wilson led the Seahawks to that 35 to 6 trouncing - and led his team to 600 yards of offense!!!
Lots of superlatives could and should be used to describe Russell Carrington Wilson but your description is laughable, immature and baseless.
GO HAWKS!
I wonder who will win tonights game (Denver at Cincinnati)?
I have learned my "lesson" this season I am VERY hesitant to predict wins or losses in the N.F.L. anymore.
I prefer to cheer for my favorites and enjoy their efforts.
GO HAWKS!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

The Seahawks will lose the first playoff game they play in this season.
I hope you are still tooting his horn(or crank like okok does) after that loss.
A better O line and much needed run play calling matter. Seems like they finally got that.

And the defense is better than expected. It all helps make a win. miles
Ho Hum.

Is there some games on?

I'll probably just call coyotes........
So after reading a few articles bashing Lynch about not talking to the media. He was getting fined for saying nothing, so he has started responding to every question by saying "thanks for asking" and "yeah". It has the sports writers furious.

My question is why?

I would much rather have more like him. Someone who goes out and does his job without feeling the need to telling the world how bad as he is (Richard Sherman).
As most here already know, I am no fan of the Seahawks BUT, I am a fan of M. Lynch. He's got a good heart and only wants to play football without all the hype that goes with it.

This article speaks a lot about him as a man and not the player.

Marshawn Lynch
If you ask me, it's not the team and Lynch that annoy us all.

I would love to have anyone of those players if not the entire team in the burgundy and gold.
O'cock is to the SeaHawks what Bowsinger is to Sarah Palin.

That said, Russell is a flat out stud at quarterback. He a better Rogers than Rogers is. He is what Vick and RGIII want to be. I'd take him over Brady or Manning.

The kid can fuggin' play.
Over Brady, no way, over Manning, probably.

Better than Rodgers? That's crazy talk right there. Rodgers has a much better arm than Wilson and his accuracy is off the charts.
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

Better than Rodgers? That's crazy talk right there. Rodgers has a much better arm than Wilson and his accuracy is off the charts.

I'd take him over Brady too, right now. Brady might only have a couple of years left and I'd take another decade or more of elite QB play over a couple years any day.

With both in their prime with what we know now I'd take Brady, but that might change by the end of Wilson's career as well.
Brady and Manning are past their prime and both are very one dimensional. For sure two of the best pocket QB's ever, but they are awful when pushed outside.

Rogers may be more accurate, but Wilson is accurate enough. He hardly ever turns the ball over. Outside the pocket I'll take Wilson.

Maybe I'm wrong.......time will tell.
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

I'd take him over Brady too, right now. Brady might only have a couple of years left and I'd take another decade or more of elite QB play over a couple years any day.

With both in their prime with what we know now I'd take Brady, but that might change by the end of Wilson's career as well.

Key word right there. wink

Looking back at running QB's, how long have the usually lasted? 3-4 seasons before falling to mediocrity? Wilson needs to learn how be a pocket passer, look how long their career's last over a running QB.

Brady is still playing at an elite level, the only other QB I would even consider over him would be Rodgers. Right now, he is the best QB in the NFL, bar none.

Let me rephrase that then, Brady only has a few years left...;)
Rogers is the best QB in football right now.
Posted By: 79S Re: How About Them Seahawks! OMG! - 12/23/14
Don't forget about that QB in Pittsburgh... I take Brady, manning, or rothlesberger in any order I'm a little bias being a steelers fan.
I'll play.

I'd go Rodgers, Brady, Wilson, Manning...in that order.
Originally Posted by 79S
Don't forget about that QB in Pittsburgh... I take Brady, manning, or rothlesberger in any order I'm a little bias being a steelers fan.

No doubt, Big Ben is right there and actually overlooked a lot, I did it. But he has carried the Steelers right back into SB contention when many felt the Steelers would be a 500 team this year.
Yep, Big Ben is no joke. I'd put him a number 5 right now.
Originally Posted by MadMooner

That said, Russell is a flat out stud at quarterback. He a better Rogers than Rogers is. He is what Vick and RGIII want to be. I'd take him over Brady or Manning.

Laffin'
Please tell me more of your towering ignorance!
Originally Posted by Harry M
Rogers is the best QB in football right now.

Best of all time. Fixed it for you
Wilson will likely wind up getting crushed hard in these playoffs, Just way too many fast hard hitters in this lot to get away scott free.

Granted he's a tough guy but it only takes one hit.

Rodgers would be my number one pick. The rest are not relevant because you only get one!
Originally Posted by George_in_SD

Laffin'
Please tell me more of your towering ignorance!

Ignerrants!

You drunk dummy. What's Rogers record against Wilson?
Posted By: Teal Re: How About Them Seahawks! OMG! - 12/23/14
Rodgers doesn't play defense.

Wilson has all of 20 TD and 6 INTs and a PR of 95.7

Rodgers has 35 TDs with 5 Ints and a PR of 111.00

Wilson's best PR at the end of the year was 101.2

Rodgers has 6 years with a final PR above that and tied it one other year.

Rodgers is a better QB - hands down.

I don't think there's any doubt that Rogers is the best in the NFL right now. I also think that if Wilson keeps running he's going to end up like RGIII. It's just a matter of time. Romo will be kept out of the HOF by the people Dallas has surrounded him with all of these years. Brady is just Brady...don't count your chickens before they hatch...just ask the Jets. powdr
Just like final scores, PR doesn't tell the whole story.

Rogers, Brady, Brees, Manning, the Burger fella.....all great QB's.

Wilson is 6-0 against them. He's out scored the Pack 50-28.

I'm the first to cast doubt on running qb's. Wilson seems to be different. He can actually progress through check downs, he gets out of bounds, he always looks for the open guy when pushed out.

Like I said, maybe I'm wrong, but right now, Wilson looks to me like the best in the league.

Time will tell.
Originally Posted by teal

Yep, but I'll tell you one thing, if you put Rodgers behind Wilsons line Rodgers wouldn't have as much success as Wilson, but if Wilson had Rodgers line he likewise wouldn't have the success that Rodgers does. they bring different skill sets to the table. Both great QB's and both do things better than the other. however as a pure QB Rodgers wins hands down.
I can agree with that.

That said, I'd take what the SH have with Wilson over the Pack and Rogers.
PR is the only thing I know of that measures what the QB does - on average over the season. It doesn't depend on what the defense of his team does or doesn't do.
So now they're saying that with a Dallas win, a Cardinals loss and GB-DET tie that Dallas wins home field advantage and becomes the number 1 seed.

Without the tie and a SEA loss who takes number 1 seed?
Posted By: okok Re: How About Them Seahawks! OMG! - 12/23/14

In case you didn't know, Seattle is a smash mouth RUNNING team. Russell isn't needed to throw a lot of passes. That's Pete's philosophy. I think Rogers is the best right now, but Russell is only 26 years old and still learning. Rogers is still notch below Montana, the best to ever play. The Hawks have signed nearly every key defensive player to 4 year extensions. This off season they will reward Wilson with a nice contract.They will also extend Bobby Wagner contract..remember that name, he is a flat out stud at middle line backer...him and Kuechly are the top ILB in the game. GO HAWKS!!

Seattle and New England in the SB.!! BOOK IT BABY!!
In case you didn't know - a team who runs the ball a lot should have a very high PR at QB then because there's less chance for the QB to do the things that drop that number.

INT/INC

So if he's not throwing a lot of passes - 6 INT's isn't the mark of a good QB.

I'll take that bet.
PR doesn't take into account Wilsons 845 yards rushing 7.5/carry.

That'll kill ya.
One crushing smack down on him and it will kill the team.
Originally Posted by byc
One crushing smack down on him and it will kill the team.

His legs are friggin stout, unlike noodle legs in DC. grin
regardless
QBR is for losers who play fake fantasy football.

Here is an accurate list of QB passer rating.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/b...=ToDate&sort=626&old_category=QB

Originally Posted by byc

I'll take that bet.

Who do you have going to the SB?
I wasn't sold on him even after the SB last year.

I'm sold now. The kid is smart, has a great arm, can run, and is a great leader. Did I mention smart?

I wasn't sold on him even after the SB last year.

I'm sold now. The kid is smart, has a great arm, can run, and is a great leader. Did I mention smart?

As cool as a cucumber back there as well.

In MN we say he's just like Teddy Bridgewater...except with talent.
Honestly, I'm not confident with any pick this early. But I would definitely take a bet from some one declaring those 2 now.

That said my gut goes with Pats & Packers. Maybe Dallas if they gain home field advantage throughout. SEA will definitely be in the hunt but they can be beat.
Dallas won't get home field. No way GB/DET tie.

Best bet is SEA 1, GB 2 for seed. Though it wouldn't shock me to see GB end up with 1.
Power rankings.... wink

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... claim-no-1

1. Seahawks
2. Patriots
3. Packers
4. Cowboys
5. Broncos
Dallas won't get home field. No way GB/DET tie.

Best bet is SEA 1, GB 2 for seed. Though it wouldn't shock me to see GB end up with 1.

Hawks would have to lose but yeah, not out of the question. The divisional games are always tough when teams know each other that well.
Also wouldn't be surprised to see GB at the 6 and Detroit at #2.
The Rams are a dirty coached team, I remember a few cheap shots after the play was over last year. Jeff Fisher condones this type of play. The Hawks will not forget this and is going to pound the dog chit out of them. Then we will have a lot of time to heal up and rest. GO HAWKS!!!

Kam is going to destroy somebody. grin
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Also wouldn't be surprised to see GB at the 6 and Detroit at #2.

People born the same year as the last time Detroit won in Green Bay are now legally allowed to drink.

Sooner or later Det will win in GB but I'm not ready to say that day is Sunday.
Laffin...

Pats will be able to rest their starters this weekend and I hope they do. I want to see how JG performs in a real game against a good pass rush like the Bills.
[Linked Image]
Here is an accurate list of QB passer rating.

And at the very top of that list is Gasp, Tony Romo. Now a bunch of Y'all will have to go on suicide watch. grin miles
QBR is for losers who play fake fantasy football.

My only question is whether you would have splooged or posted first if Wilson had made the list?
Milespatton: I have ALWAYS been a Cowboys fan - and that continues to this day with Tony Romo at the QB position.
I am glad to see he has gotten his wheels (ability to move/run!) back.
Speaking of that I feel so bad for Peyton Manning - I mean he can barely walk on and off the field and in the last many games I have watched him in he has not even tried to run or to hobble forward.
In my mind he is/was one of the best quarterbacks of all time but his wheels are gone and they ain't comin back!
That makes for a big advantage to opposing defenses.
I will support his decision (to retire this year or not) what ever he decides but I am leaning towards him calling it quits at the end of this season.
He would make a great coach or personnel director.
Can't wait for Sunday.
GO HAWKS!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by 257heaven

LOL hard to argue with that.
17ACKLEYBEE: I love your photo/cartoon of hussein obama!
Its funny and yet right on at the same time.
I can NOT wait for his last day in office.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: okok Re: How About Them Seahawks! OMG! - 12/28/14
After we crush the Rams tomorrow, the Hawks will have home field advantage through out the Playoffs. Each week this team gets better and better...the Super Bowl will go thru Seattle. I think we'll face the Pats in AZ. The Hawks will NOT lose another game going forward! BOOK IT BABY!!!! GO HAWKS!!
Modern day Earl Campbell. grin

Get OFF me! tosses harper like he's a 12 year old Kid. grin

17ACKLEYBEE: I love your photo/cartoon of hussein obama!
Its funny and yet right on at the same time.
I can NOT wait for his last day in office.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Yah VG I'm hoping that is the happiest face we see on that failed loser POS face until he leaves office or gets impeached.
Okok: Your scenario would be just "ducky" with me!!!
I will be rooting for the Seahawks as best I can.
It does not look like they will be on T.V. here in SW Montana tomorrow so I will have to link up to one of those cheesey internet stick picture things.
Oh well its my excitement upon hearing the Seahawks broadcast (and their fans screaming!) that will "get through" and aid them.
GO HAWKS!
I think the Seahawks are "peaking" performance wise, manpower wise and mentally - at just the right time.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
17ACKLEYBEE: I hate to steal my own thread but I am of the firm opinion that the "Republicans" should indeed begin impeachment proceedings against this anti-American turd (hussein obama)!
Happy New Year to you and yours.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Okok: Thanks for those to "action" links!
I am revved up for tomorrows game.
"Beast Mode" - yeah, how cool.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Power rankings.... wink

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... claim-no-1

1. Seahawks
2. Patriots
3. Packers
4. Cowboys
5. Broncos

It sounds like I am stuck watching the Raider's "last game" tomorrow. There are 2 die hard Raider's fans here ...Mark and his son. I don't even know if the Seahawks game will be playing here in Florida. ...at least I can check in here to see how the HAWKS are doing :-)
Posted By: byc Re: How About Them Seahawks! OMG! - 12/28/14
After we crush the Rams tomorrow, the Hawks will have home field advantage through out the Playoffs. Each week this team gets better and better...the Super Bowl will go thru Seattle. I think we'll face the Pats in AZ. The Hawks will NOT lose another game going forward! BOOK IT BABY!!!! GO HAWKS!!

booked!
After we crush the Rams tomorrow

Who is "we"? Do you have a Seahawk in your pocket?
Are you really stupid enough to believe that you are actually part of the Seahawks football team?
All they want from you is money. It's hilarious that you keep saying 'WE" as if you really matter to that particular franchise.
Am I wrong? Do you actually own part of the Seattle Seahawks? Or are you just another fool that's bought jerseys that you wear on Sunday while you watch their games all by your self?
You take this chit too serious fart...watch your blood pressure, I know you're pretty fat so you specially have to be careful. You're welcome. wink
Okok: I was on edge but my beloved Seahawks came through and put away a VERY scrappy and competent Rams team.
I think this is the sixth or seventh game in a row that the Seahawks opponents are averaging well under 7 points per game!
WOW!
GO SEAHAWKS!
Rest up World Champs "they" are comin after'ya!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
BrotherFart: Speaking of "stupid" - YOU..., are stupid, if you think every other team in the N.F.L. is not motivated by "money"!
Sheesh!
"WE"..., the Seahawks team, organization and us fans are not intimidated by dippschitts such as yourself!
WE SAY - GO SEAHAWKS!
And furthetmore, I say... Seahawks you are seeded #1 (number ONE!) - take a week off.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Go HAWKS!! I wish I would have seen this thread sooner. I only saw the highlights of the game because we were watching the Raiders here. I got my scores at halftime, etc. Anyway, it was great to find out they came from behind and beat the Rams by 2 touchdowns!!

BTW, I would say "we" to a loyal Hawks fan. There is more than one way to look at it.
Posted By: okok Re: How About Them Seahawks! OMG! - 12/29/14
Congrats to all the 12's all over the world. This is just the beginning...the Super Bowl will go through Seattle once again. Russell is 24-2 at Century Link field.

GO HAWKS!!!
Hawks are awesome! Best evah!!!!
Drew Staunton
Colin Kaepernick (twice)
Mark Sanchez
Ryan Lindley
Shaun Hill�

This is the QB'S Seattle has played against as of late. What will happen against a real QB.
We will roll right over them. We are the best and don't deny it!
Originally Posted by LIV2HUNT
What will happen against a real QB.

We already know. Romo and the Cowboys beat the team that okok is a fluffer for.
Dallas 30 Seahawks 23
© 24hourcampfire