Home
These are areas where Islamic rules are enforced. They say do not enter unless you are willing to submit to Islamic Sharia law, or risk great personal harm.
http://truthuncensored.net/there-are-muslim-no-go-zones-in-the-usa/
Fudk dat....
http://www.clarionproject.org/analy...re-islam-rules-and-christians-are-stoned

More on no go zones.
I think we should have Muslim NO Go Zones... like the Entire Nation.... they don't want to live by our laws, they can go home or GFThemselves....

If I visit somewhere else I abide by their laws....

so what is their friggin problem...

just like Big City People moving to rural areas to get away from the Big City... but they expect the rural area to start passing the laws they left behind, so they feel more at home...
]
the whole idea is a typical liberal point of view as long as it doesn't apply to them...
I think the reason we are killing them in iraq is to avoid this problem in our country.
I was against going into Iraq in '03, initially. I was part of the invasion.

During my 2nd and 3rd tours, I was all for it. Let them flock there by the thousands if they want to try and kill Americans. I would much rather kill them on their own piece of hell, than here.
How about zones where Constitutional law is practiced!
Originally Posted by Seafire
Fudk dat....

This, at a minimum.
I'm all in favor. Don't let us in and don't let the Muhammedans out.
Slobadan Melosovich (s) had foresight, and we labeled him a war criminal.
can anyone in Minnesota or Michigan address this? Are there defacto, or otherwise designated 'no go' zones in the areas with a high percentage of muslims?
No Muslims.

No Zones either.

What good are either?
Fudk dat....
You got it...

Here's a video currently up on Foxnews about it. Their opinion is the same as mine... NO NO-GO
Very bad idea. The French are finding that out.
Anyone who advocates this should be tried for treason, shot, and then deported.
Originally Posted by Kojac

well, he WAS a war criminal. Evidently you have not read anything at all about the 'troubles' in the Balkens during period after the break up of Yugoslavia.
While I am certainly not enthused about muslims in America, I really don't think brutal, whole sale slaughter of women and children is the answer. Slobodan Milo�ević did not just kill muslims, he killed indiscriminately.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

well, he WAS a war criminal. Evidently you have not read anything at all about the 'troubles' in the Balkens during period after the break up of Yugoslavia.
While I am certainly not enthused about muslims in America, I really don't think brutal, whole sale slaughter of women and children is the answer. Slobodan Milošević did not just kill muslims, he killed indiscriminately.

We will never solve the Muslim threat if we pick and choose individual Muslim bad boys. They all need conquered, Men, women children, doctors, lawyers, imans (s) businessmen, caliphs, ni&&er and white converts, etc. Mosques destroyed, Mecca leveled. How the hell do you think we brought about the Japanese surrender? This is an us versus them situation. Not an us versus some of them situation. The sooner we quit using the term terrorist and call them Muslims the better
Yep they are active terrorists or enablers. As for the zone idea well think of them as target rich environments.

While I am certainly not enthused about muslims in America, I really don't think brutal, whole sale slaughter of women and children is the answer. Slobodan Milošević did not just kill muslims, he killed indiscriminately.

We will never solve the Muslim threat if we pick and choose individual Muslim bad boys. They all need conquered, Men, women children, doctors, lawyers, imans (s) businessmen, caliphs, ni&&er and white converts, etc. Mosques destroyed, Mecca leveled. How the hell do you think we brought about the Japanese surrender? This is an us versus them situation. Not an us versus some of them situation. The sooner we quit using the term terrorist and call them Muslims the better
Cultural invasion is one thing. Violent, oppressive cultural invasion on American soil is war. Not securing our borders
is self destruction. We are in retreat in our own country.
Insanity, pure insanity.
Have been known to ignore zones in combat, sure as hell won't pay attention to such things here in the US. Or their twisted version of law.

Sometimes I miss killin' folks that need it.

Balkanized tired don't roll well.
Not insanity pure act of treason by the people in charge.
Originally Posted by Wyogal
Cultural invasion is one thing. Violent, oppressive cultural invasion on American soil is war. Not securing our borders
Insanity, pure insanity.
No go zone for me is where they do not allow firearms....
Originally Posted by Pashooter
Not insanity pure act of treason by the people in charge.
Insanity, pure insanity.

There was that psychiatrist, who is frequently on FOX, featured on the Outnumbered Show, who said that he believed POTUS DIDN'T
want the US to be safe. He said he was ready for the blow- back he expected to receive from that statement. That is the first time I heard anybody on FOX, suggest/imply treasonous activities were possibly in play, on a high level. Pretty gutsy statement.
If they want a no go zone, let them live in the ME. This is America, you either live by our rules or live somewhere else.
The only no-go zones we should allow must be surrounded by 20', waterproof walls topped with Concertina wire...and with quick fill water systems.
Just like cancer, it needs to be removed before it can spread and kill the entire host.

To think this is even open to discussion is mind boggling.
Common sense has been taken hostage.
can anyone in Minnesota or Michigan address this? Are there defacto, or otherwise designated 'no go' zones in the areas with a high percentage of muslims?
http://shariaunveiled.wordpress.com...ist-training-camps-in-the-united-states/

Here is a list for you Sam... IIRC you still have people in the SW VA area?

Originally Posted by smokepole
Anyone who advocates this should be tried for treason, shot, and then deported.

This. In triplicate, with a huge GFY sign, in triplicate. No Constitutional end-arounds.
It is my opinion that the muzzunist administration has tried and so far failed to start a race war here to destabilize every community in the country. They are thinking Plan B with the muzzvermin will work better.
There are already de facto "No Go" zones in the U.S.. Are there places near you that are not Muslim that you wont venture into regardless of the time of day? Detroit? Los Angeles? New York City? Etc.. Sharia law may not be in effect but there are varying "cultural" codes that may prevail. We have enough problems without sharia law. I have noted that there is movement in this country to recognize sharia law in some respects.

There is slowly building throughout the U.S. revulsion for many things happening on the cultural and political arenas which will lead to some unfortunate results.
Be interesting to see if "no go" zones and training camps in America are in areas, that have strict gun laws.

I don't think such a place would survive for very long in the Pikes Peak region.

KC

I think we should have Muslim NO Go Zones... like the Entire Nation.... they don't want to live by our laws, they can go home or GFThemselves....

CORRECT!

Nothing more needs saying. smirk
Originally Posted by 2ndwind

thanks for the info. Yeah, lots of relatives in the corridor from Roanoke South to Bristol. For the most part, they are well armed red necks. laugh
Originally Posted by 2ndwind

that list of training camps.. why hasn't the US Military laid waste to every one of those...or taken over them as they initial did the one here in Oregon...

Mexico has laws that forbid foreigners to own land near water, of a certain value etc...the USA should NOT allow Muslims to own anything of value in this country that could be used as terrorist training anything...
Information is pretty vague but the terrorist camp at bueno vista may still be there.

That list of training camps.. why hasn't the US Military laid waste to every one of those...or taken over them as they initial did the one here in Oregon...

Well, for one thing, of the two areas in CA that caught my eye:

The Squaw Valley terrorist training camp doesn't exist other than on this list. Squaw is a ski resort, filled with Silicon Valley Tech gazillionaires that would SWAT any property after a couple of gunshots. A swift Google Earth view will confirm an utter lack of firing ranges, obstacle courses and shoot houses. Perhaps Gilani/Jilani or an associate purchased a home there, and now it's considered a terrorist hot spot?

As for the "Baladullah, CA" terrorist training camp - Baladullah is not a place name, but the name of a commune operated by Muslims of Amerca in the early 2000's. MoA did have ties to Jilani/Gilani and the Jamaat al-Fuqra terror org. It was investigated by various federal agencies in 2001-02, and its ostensible leader was later charged and convicted for misappropriation of public funds, grand theft and tax evasion. No federal charges against anyone that I can find. The commune had been abandoned as of mid-2002, according to a local with no love for the group.

Oh, and for the record, with regards to no go zones:

Fudk dat....

Sums up my thoughts as well.
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver
I was against going into Iraq in '03, initially. I was part of the invasion.

During my 2nd and 3rd tours, I was all for it. Let them flock there by the thousands if they want to try and kill Americans. I would much rather kill them on their own piece of hell, than here.

Agreed !!!
Common sense has been taken hostage.

10-4. anybody who thinks there are Sharia law zones in America is drinking WAY too much kool-aid.

But don't worry, you're supposed to worry. It's way better than getting off your ass.

The only muslims you need to worry about in this country are the ones winning spelling bees in your elementary schools, while working 4 hours a night in their dads restaurant or motels, washing dishes and cleaning rooms. Or the ones getting masters degrees at the best Universities in America, because your kids won't work that hard.

Because your kids and grandkids lack the drive your parents had.

And the whole damned bunch of them are going to end up working for Muslims that went to college, instead of bitching about how messed up America is, and reading pure crap on the internet.

If the Muslims were serious about killing Americans, they'd be buying tobacco and beer companies, those kill hundreds of thousands of americans every year.

Maybe thats why they run so many convenience stores!! grin

Sycamore
Scott St area of Houston has been a no go zone for 40 years due to Black Dimocraps.
© 24hourcampfire