Home
John Kerry leaves jaws on the floor with �make up� stunt in France � hint, it involves singer James Taylor!
This Obama administration is a total embarrassment to this country.

It�s hard to imagine what could strike more fear into the hearts of Islamic terrorists than a love ballad.
At least that�s what the Obama administration must have been thinking when they sent Secretary of State John Kerry to France with singer James Taylor Friday.
Kerry met with French President Francois Hollande to express solidarity with France in the wake of the horrific Islamic terror attacks in recent weeks and to try to make amends for America�s glaring and embarrassing absence from the Paris unity march.

And in the moment that surely sent terrorist groups running for cover and cowering in fear, Secretary Kerry brought out famed crooner James Taylor to sing his hit �You�ve Got A Friend.�
Prior to the trip Kerry described the meeting as a big hug.
�My visit to France is basically to share a big hug for Paris and express the affection of the American people for France and for our friends there who have been through a terrible time,� he said.
Kerry also said he had no intention of apologizing for the lack of a prolific American presence at the Paris unity march.
The French foreign minister however, said that Kerry did apologize for the perceived snub while the Secretary of State continued to try to explain it away to reporters.
�Our Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland was there and marched, our ambassador was there and marched,� Kerry said. �Many people from the embassy were there and marched.�
President Hollande and Kerry also expressed unity in the face of the global threat of radical Islamic terror � even though the administration can�t bring themselves to say that.
�You�ve been victims yourself of an exceptional terrorist attack on September 11. You know what it means for a country,� Hollande said. �We must find together appropriate responses.�
Perhaps starting with something stronger than a love song would be more effective.

They have no idea what men of will are.

Amazing how many still think a Kumbaya and some smores can fix everything.
you are aware that Kerry served in vietnam, right?
This can't be true. Can it????
I am embarrassed, in front of the French no less and the rest of the world.

Ernie
Originally Posted by cra1948
This can't be true. Can it????

Yes it is true, now even France thinks we're a bunch of queers.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

you don't really want to open that up do you? It is a joke. And he only spent a few months. And while still a naval reserve officer went to paris during the peacetalks talking about american serviceman being murders and baby killers.
John Kerry is on a distinguished list, others on the list are LBJ McNamara, carter, the clintons, and so on. They can all collectively K.M.A.
Starting with Johnson
Not only was it James Taylor, but it was a shell of James Taylor, he has gone down hill and sruggled through the song. I would love to know who came up with that idea, and thought it was just ....well, keen.

Many of us served in Vietnam, however MOST of us did not come home and stand next to Jane Fonda to protest that war.

Kerry has been an embarrassment to America since he returned from Vietnam.
to me serving in country meant a full TOD. that pos cut and ran first chance he got. the thought the boats were going to be like cruising off cape cod or something. first time heard the whap of a bullet go by he got on the radio and patched a call through to Daddy and wimpered get me the hell out of here. I know I did except my father was far far away.
Originally Posted by deerstalker
to me serving in country meant a full TOD. that pos cut and ran first chance he got. the thought the boats were going to be like cruising off cape cod or something. first time heard the whap of a bullet go by he got on the radio and patched a call through to Daddy and wimpered get me the hell out of here. I know I did except my father was far far away.

But didn't he get a Purple Heart? confused
they are a bunch of pussy's, hit the reset button while your at it.
Should have took a black
basketball player. That's
what foreigners want.
Originally Posted by Pete E
Originally Posted by deerstalker

But didn't he get a Purple Heart? confused

multiple, but read how he got them.
I have a brother in law that serves a couple of tours in the brown water navy. I asked him how kerry managed those video's in his white's perfectly dry. Impossible, in that humidity unless you spent your day under a/c. My brother in laws memories on those swift boats were a lot different than kerry. Same with a guy about six or so houses down from me, that was also in the brownwater navy. Kerry as i remember got a small cut on the hand which qualified for the last purple heart and the road ticket home.
Much like Obama's sealed past, I'd love to know what his discharge was from the Navy. I understand he went to Pres. Carter to get it upgraded.

When I heard about this latest stunt from the most powerful Cabinet post, I really thought it was a Saturday Night Live joke. Shame the Vice president wasn't there to bang on a tambourine. Hillary could of sung back up.

The damage this administration has done to the USA in the past 6 years is worse than any war we've fought, including the Civil War. To be honest, I don't know that we'll ever recover. The loonies are really running the asylum.

Didn't Kerry go before Congress and betray our men fighting in Vietnam by lying about atrocities they were suppose to be committing? Didn't he commit treason by working with our enemies while still an officer in the Navy? Did he lie about throwing his medals over the White House fence?
Sending James Taylor to sing ? Really? Maybe France should have sent mimes after 9/11?
Embarrasing!
Taylor looked like he was either on downers, embarrassed to be doing it or both.
Originally Posted by bea175
John Kerry leaves jaws on the floor with �make up� stunt in France...

Should have just sent them a box of Skittles.
RONINPIX - " ... Kerry as i remember got a small cut on the hand which qualified for the last purple heart and the road ticket home."

As an officer, Kerry put himself in for medals and Purple Hearts. As for his Silver Star, he wrote up the papers himself, and when his commanding officer who would have approved or disapproved was transferred, the new C.O. just signed off on it without investigating any of Kerry's claims.

From what I've read (???) Kerry put himself in for a Silver Star for shooting an unarmed boy in the back, who was running away from him. Kerry made it out to be some great heroic feat.

I believe Kerry was only in Vietnam for about three months before he was able to "go home" after receiving his three "wounds," not one of which was more than a Band Aid type injury.

I have a good friend who was a Navy SEAL who served in Vietnam. He was badly wounded in the last quarter of his second tour. During Kerry's run for prez in 2004, I asked my friend what he thought about Kerry's three Purple Hearts and how he got them?

My friend kinda laughed and said, "Yeah, we called it the 'Three Heart' rule." He added, "Hell, if we'd counted "wounds" the way Kerry did, every one of us would have been able to go home after the first week we got to Vietnam."

Aside from the above, John Kerry is a blatant, incompetent fool. No wonder Obama picked him for Sec. of State, to replace another incompetent fool.

L.W.

This act of stupidity disqualifies Kerry for any job in government except as a clerk at the DMV. This is what the French should have done:

JT wasn't always a friggen dork. grin
[video:youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOIo4lEpsPY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Warrior my azz!
F'n peacenik!
Phuc "Lurch" !
Every time I think this administration could not be any more stupid I am proven wrong.

Pathetic group of morons.
Those idiots have made America a laughing stock around the world of the crazies. I wish we had someone like TR back. Lurch belongs in the ketchup factory alongside his wife.
Aging Hippies !
John Kerry aka Lurch is as a big a buffoon as The magic negro and joe biden put together,
The three, together, could be the 1/2-time show.
Originally Posted by Cruiser1
Sending James Taylor to sing ? Really? Maybe France should have sent mimes after 9/11?
Embarrasing!

Amazingly, with this dynamic duo's stunt we have now out-frenched the French.
If this stunt wasn't true it would be funny.
© 24hourcampfire