Home
Posted By: VarmintGuy Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 01/19/15
I thought that would get you Seahawk naysayers attention!
Now I am not predicting a Seahawks Dynasty but I am predicting that several dickwarts on this site who owe the Seattle Seahawks, their organization and their fans an apology, WON'T do so because they aren't man enough!
And I will call them out by name in a few days time IF they don't render their apologies.
Now on to the game.
I am still shaking 4 hours after it was over.
The adrenaline still has not worn off.
What an amazing and record setting comeback the Seahawks made.
I was a bit sobered later as I watched the New England Patriots absolutely DEMOLISH a very good Colts team.
Make no mistake, I am one of the Seattle Seahawks biggest fans but I won't let myself predict another Super-Bowl win for them right now - but I am pretty sure that the fine New England team WON'T beat Seattle by 38 points.
If'n they win at all!
Now mind you, that those few "poor sports" here that owe the Seahawks, Russel Wilson, Marshawn Lynch, and their fans an apology - man up and get it done, here publically, or I will call you out individually and by name!
I am PROUD of the Seattle Seahawks and their never say die, never give up performance today and for this whole season.
GO HAWKS!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Better wipe the spunk off your chin....
JFC...apologies??? TFF
I don't think anybody said they disliked the Seahawks, just some of their dickhead bandwagon 12th man fans.
Posted By: 222Rem Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 01/19/15
Sucking for the first 57 minutes isn't exactly a glowing endorsement. Yeah they won, but because GB has a history of sucking in the fourth quarter. Lets see how the Seagulls do against the Patriots before we starting counting our SB rings.
Lmao..
VarmintGal your a hoot! TFF
Piss into the wind
Holy chit!

I think he just topped the other thread! Okook isn't even here!

VG...Never go full retard! Never!

Posted By: iddave Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 01/19/15
DAMN you Mooner. I just spit on my keyboard.
If they let Pats get 16 up, I doubt they'll come back.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 01/19/15
Just when you thought you had seen everything something new comes along, like going to the Superbowl two, read that TWO!!! years in a row

laffin

Maybe I'll root for New England after all
You dynasty just opened as a "pickem" in Vegas.
Posted By: okok Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 01/19/15
Hawks will have home field...there's going to be tons of 12's there Go hawks!!!!

DYNASTY BABY!! BOOK THAT CHIT!!!
B
A
C
K

T
O

B
A
C
K

P
E
T
E
Posted By: BobinNH Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 01/19/15
Back to back is a DYNASTY? shocked

Hardly. smile
Don't forget it's just an internet chat room. WGAF
Posted By: Redneck Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 01/19/15
IMHO they're gonna lose BIG to NE.... BIG.
Posted By: 375fan Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 01/19/15
Originally Posted by Redneck
IMHO they're gonna lose BIG to NE.... BIG.

I don't care if NE wins big or by 1 as long as they win so that it'll shut kook up.
The comeback was impressive but would never have happened if not for two bonehead plays by the Packers. Dropping the onside kick and Clinton-Dix unexplainably not even trying to make a play on the 2 point conversion pass that was in the air forever.

I didn't have a dog in the fight but those two plays left me shaking my head in disbelief.

If they beat the Cheatriots, they can have all the dynasty talk they want.
Posted By: 4ager Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 01/19/15
Originally Posted by Ptarmigan
I don't think anybody said they disliked the Seahawks, just some of their dickhead bandwagon 12th man fans.

Bingo.
Posted By: 4ager Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 01/19/15
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
If they beat the Cheatriots, they can have all the dynasty talk they want.

Ass hurt much?
Posted By: eyeball Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 01/19/15
Originally Posted by okok
Hawks will have home field...there's going to be tons of 12's there Go hawks!!!!

Oh no, not this crap all over again. shocked
Who comes to an Internet forum demanding an apology? crazy
Posted By: byc Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 01/19/15
Doc it will all be over February 1. Then the little addict can go back to his model seahags and glue......
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 01/19/15
To me, a dynasty is recognized in hindsight when success has extended over a period of years.
It is way too early to be talking dynasty here. They are damn lucky to be going to the SB after GB handed them the game yesterday. Every other team in the league could have held onto that lead. How do you botch a 2-pt conversion coverage that badly. Almost like someone was paying the bookie...
Dynasty? Here are the top 10 in the super bowl era. No mention of the Seahawks. Huh.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1026210-top-ten-nfl-dynasties-of-the-super-bowl-era
Posted By: Calvin Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 01/19/15
Looks like I missed a good game. Might catch the superbowl.
Posted By: LIV2HUNT Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 01/19/15
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Better wipe the spunk off your chin....

LMAO...
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
VarmintGal your a hoot! TFF
Piss into the wind

Hilarious! Thanks!
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

This is the crazy world we live in now. I guess if you don't apologize you can expect a visit?? eek
Posted By: add Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 01/19/15
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Now mind you, that those few "poor sports" here that owe the Seahawks, Russel Wilson, Marshawn Lynch, and their fans an apology - man up and get it done, here publically, or I will call you out individually and by name!

The buck stops here and now with VG!

Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by Ptarmigan

Bingo.

Exactly

Posted By: okok Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 01/20/15
Originally Posted by eyeball

Oh no, not this crap all over again. shocked

Oh no, another sore butt cow queer fan, LOL
Posted By: okok Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 01/20/15

This is the second season you got your hopes dashed. One of these days you might wake up and see what's up....not betting on it. Go Hawks!!! Back to Back Baby!!! DYNSATY IS RIGHT ON SCHEDULE. Sorry you had a bad day yesterday...MTNHUMPER.LOL

Love trolling you haters and rubbing salt in those wounds. LMAO!
Posted By: 700LH Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 01/20/15
Take a look at NFL playoff records and you'll see Seattle only makes "most consecutive games lost."

Dynasty?
laffin
long long way to go,

http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/records/playoffs/team/games
Posted By: sqweeler Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 01/20/15
The whole country know's "Dynasty" got their axxes whipped yesterday.Brady's gonna have a whole lotta fun.And I'm sure he's happy with the few boneheaded play's the Pack made.I'm sure he'd rather play these axxhole's.
Posted By: 4ager Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 01/20/15
I grew up a Seattle fan (technically, a Steve Largent fan). I followed that team through their early and worst years and when Largent retired (and free agency hit), I stopped following teams and just followed the sport. After witnessing the bandwagon fans and the unmitigated classless behavior of those "fans", I'm sad for what they've done to a now proud team's history.

Where were all these Seahawks fans in 2008 and 2009 with Holmgren and Jim Mora?
Posted By: byc Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 01/20/15
Originally Posted by byc
This game is over. eek

DUDE!!!!!

You talking about this kind of bandwagon fan who pulls out before Q1 is over?? Probably the only thing IT ever pulled out of...

This is the second season you got your hopes dashed. One of these days you might wake up and see what's up....not betting on it. Go Hawks!!! Back to Back Baby!!! DYNSATY IS RIGHT ON SCHEDULE. Sorry you had a bad day yesterday...MTNHUMPER.LOL

See you in Arizona. wink
Posted By: SKane Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 01/20/15
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Holy chit!

I think he just topped the other thread! Okook isn't even here!

VG...Never go full retard! Never!

Oh my goodness, that's funny. And quite fitting.

Crickets, just as I expected.
is that salt burning you AK? bwahahahaah

okok is like a bag of salt, threw a cold bucket of water on him and he just sorta disappeared
Posted By: zeke612 Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/05/15
Seattle Seahawks are classless and demonstrated it at the Super Bowl.

From the boo's during the National Anthem, to Richard Shermans sideline antics about a player on the other team and then the fight that they started after seein the game fade away.

It appears that okok and varmit guy fit in well with them.
Posted By: CEJ1895 Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/05/15
Didn't know too much about the sea hawks but they didn't impress me much during the SB. A couple of big plays but not a lot of sustained drives. The pats picked them apart for most of the game and it should have never been as close as it was. The hawks player that I feel bad for was that wide receiver who made that spectacular catch to bring them back into the game before they shot themselves in the foot with that lame azz call. Dynasty? nope don't think so..
Posted By: Scott F Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/05/15
I have met Ron Face to face and he is a good guy in person. However his over the top trash talk is one of the things that made me decide to quit following sports. He has not logged in since Monday but that does not mean he isn't lurking. Maybe he will be back, maybe he won't.
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

okok is like a bag of salt, threw a cold bucket of water on him and he just sorta disappeared

Tastes good sprinkled on my mashed taters. lol
Posted By: tzone Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/05/15
Originally Posted by Scott F
Maybe he will be back, maybe he won't.

Let's hope not.
Posted By: tzone Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/05/15

Are those tatr's being served with a main course of Seahawk?
Pats cooked Seattle's 'goose'.
Originally Posted by tzone

Are those tatr's being served with a main course of Seahawk?

Tastes so good.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: SKane Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/05/15
I have met Ron Face to face and he is a good guy in person.

So, you were chaperoning a Junior High dance?
Posted By: slumlord Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/05/15
they made some rope together

then smoked it
No, I was on my farm. He was an invited guest. If that makes me a bad guy then I suggest you use the ignore feature. There are a lot of Campfire members who have been invited guests at my farm. There isn't one who would not be welcomed back.

Fact is there are darned few here would not be welcomed. ((% or the members here would be warmly welcomed including you.
Posted By: SKane Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/05/15
Scott,

I forgot to include a grin.
Some guys get carried away with smack talk. I think we're all just looking forward to him coming back and eating a lil' crow. I personally have nothing against the guy.
I have met Ron Face to face and he is a good guy in person. However his over the top trash talk is one of the things that made me decide to quit following sports. He has not logged in since Monday but that does not mean he isn't lurking. Maybe he will be back, maybe he won't.

Seriously?

Your daughter married a bank robber and you were also renting to a dog f ucker?

Wild guess, but judging people's character might not be something you're good at?
OK (pun intended) grin

He was over the top and he should stand up and take the heat for it like a man or just stay gone if he cannot handle the heat.
Posted By: 222Rem Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/05/15
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Seriously?

Wild guess, but judging people's character might not be something you're good at?

Apparently I've missed some interesting threads..........

Seriously?

Yep, if that is your slant. Ex SIL robbed four banks but that was after he had been married to my daughter for 18 years.

Dog guy came to us without our knowledge of all his legal problems. He has since been released and has never bee charged with any form of animal offences. So did he screw dogs and horses, I have no clue.

I know and have spent time with a bunch of fine Campfire members. Perhaps I will let them judge my character judgement abilities.
Posted By: RWE Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/05/15
I have met Ron Face to face and he is a good guy in person. ..... He has not logged in since Monday but that does not mean he isn't lurking. Maybe he will be back, maybe he won't.

Him and TRH are trying to figure out how those f'n Jews ruint the Seahawk dynasty.

They about got it figured out, but they haven't got the Mason's figured in yet.

Y'all did see the chem trail during the pregame show, right?

Right?
Posted By: goalie Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/05/15
The smack-talking was bad enough.

Not showing your face after your team chokes bigger than anyone else in history is just pathetic.

Plus, by the OP's standards, he owes a bunch of people an apology....

whistle
Originally Posted by goalie
The smack-talking was bad enough.

Not showing your face after your team chokes bigger than anyone else in history is just pathetic.

Plus, by the OP's standards, he owes a bunch of people an apology....

whistle
he's a damn pussy , pretty simple.
Posted By: EdM Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/05/15
spot on
FOUND HIM!!!

[video:youtube]v=XgepmUrbHyg[/video]
Posted By: Partsman Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/05/15
Now I am not predicting a Seahawks Dynasty but I am predicting that several dickwarts on this site who owe the Seattle Seahawks, their organization and their fans an apology, WON'T do so because they aren't man enough!
And I will call them out by name in a few days time IF they don't render their apologies.
Now on to the game.
I was a bit sobered later as I watched the New England Patriots absolutely DEMOLISH a very good Colts team.
Make no mistake, I am one of the Seattle Seahawks biggest fans but I won't let myself predict another Super-Bowl win for them right now - but I am pretty sure that the fine New England team WON'T beat Seattle by 38 points.
If'n they win at all!
I am PROUD of the Seattle Seahawks and their never say die, never give up performance today and for this whole season.
GO HAWKS!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

So are you ever going to own up to this fiasco and do what you expected others to do?
Now on to the game.
If'n they win at all!
GO HAWKS!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Come on VagGuy, we're waiting........
[Linked Image]
Posted By: BobinNH Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/06/15
Never........EVER.......bet against Tom Brady and the New England Patriots.

And if they are flat for 3 quarters,that's when you should worry about them the most.

OK? OK? Got that?

OK. wink
Posted By: JOG Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/06/15
Dog guy came to us without our knowledge of all his legal problems. He has since been released and has never bee charged with any form of animal offences. So did he screw dogs and horses, I have no clue.

The victims wouldn't testify, eh?
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/06/15

THROTTLE UP!
Posted By: 222Rem Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/06/15
...........I am predicting that several dickwarts on this site who owe the Seattle Seahawks, their organization and their fans an apology, WON'T do so because they aren't man enough!

..........Now mind you, that those few "poor sports" here that owe the Seahawks, Russel Wilson, Marshawn Lynch, and their fans an apology - man up and get it done, here publically, or I will call you out individually and by name!

I believe YOU and Okey Dokey have been called out individually and by name so just come out of hiding, and get it over with. You were both running your mouths in Beast Mode, and well ahead of your brains. As embarrassing as that is for you two, you're looking weaker by the day as you continue to hide and lurk. Just sayin.......
Originally Posted by 222Rem
...........I am predicting that several dickwarts on this site who owe the Seattle Seahawks, their organization and their fans an apology, WON'T do so because they aren't man enough!

..........Now mind you, that those few "poor sports" here that owe the Seahawks, Russel Wilson, Marshawn Lynch, and their fans an apology - man up and get it done, here publically, or I will call you out individually and by name!

I believe YOU and Okey Dokey have been called out individually and by name so just come out of hiding, and get it over with. You were both running your mouths in Beast Mode, and well ahead of your brains. As embarrassing as that is for you two, you're looking weaker by the day as you continue to hide and lurk. Just sayin.......

Don't be surprised if he, like the doofus from So-Cal, has his cousin log on to tell us he passed away.....but he was a strong, healthy, well-liked man with many mourners...LOL
Originally Posted by BobinNH
Never........EVER.......bet against Tom Brady and the New England Patriots.

And if they are flat for 3 quarters,that's when you should worry about them the most.

OK? OK? Got that?

OK. wink

Unless they're playing the New York Football Giants. They make Brady cry.
Posted By: Scott F Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/06/15
Originally Posted by JOG

I get the humor but I really don't know if he did it or not. The guy was a better lier than our president. Truth is there was no evidence he did anything wrong and after two years of investigations no changes were ever filed.
Originally Posted by JOG

I get the humor but I really don't know if he did it or not. The guy was a better lier than our president. Truth is there was no evidence he did anything wrong and after two years of investigations no changes were ever filed.

While riding one day, a cowboy met an Indian riding along with a dog and a sheep and he began a conversation. Cowboy: "Hey, nice dog you got there. Mind if I speak to him?"

Indian: "Dog no talk."

Cowboy: "Hey dog, how's it going?"

Dog: "Doin' alright."

Indian:( Look of shock )

Cowboy:"Is this Indian your owner?" ( Pointing at the Indian )

Dog: "Yep."

Cowboy: "How does he treat you?"

Dog: "Real good. He walks me twice a day, feeds me great food, and takes me to the lake once a week to play."

Indian:( Look of disbelief )

Cowboy: "Mind if I talk to your horse?"

Indian: "Horse no talk."

Cowboy: "Hey horse, how's it going?"

Horse: "Good."

Indian:( Extreme look of shock )

Cowboy: "Is this your owner?" ( Pointing at the Indian )

Horse: "Yep."

Horse: "Pretty good, thanks for asking. He rides me regularly, brushes me down often, and keeps me in a shed to protect me."

Indian:( Complete look of utter amazement )

Cowboy: "Mind if I talk to your sheep?"

Indian: "Sheep Liar"
Posted By: Scott F Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/06/15
laugh laugh laugh
btt
Posted By: 4ager Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/06/15
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by JOG

While riding one day, a cowboy met an Indian riding along with a dog and a sheep and he began a conversation. Cowboy: "Hey, nice dog you got there. Mind if I speak to him?"

Indian: "Dog no talk."

Cowboy: "Hey dog, how's it going?"

Dog: "Doin' alright."

Indian:( Look of shock )

Cowboy:"Is this Indian your owner?" ( Pointing at the Indian )

Dog: "Yep."

Dog: "Real good. He walks me twice a day, feeds me great food, and takes me to the lake once a week to play."

Indian:( Look of disbelief )

Cowboy: "Mind if I talk to your horse?"

Indian: "Horse no talk."

Cowboy: "Hey horse, how's it going?"

Horse: "Good."

Indian:( Extreme look of shock )

Cowboy: "Is this your owner?" ( Pointing at the Indian )

Horse: "Yep."

Horse: "Pretty good, thanks for asking. He rides me regularly, brushes me down often, and keeps me in a shed to protect me."

Indian:( Complete look of utter amazement )

Cowboy: "Mind if I talk to your sheep?"

Indian: "Sheep Liar"

Montana Indian, obviously.
Remember rootin bootin Tootin! The Hawks punter, only guy to make the pro bowl on the team.
Posted By: 79S Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/08/15
Any news? I wonder if that was okok post on the seahawk forum saying he cries everyday in the men's bathroom at work and doesn't know how he is going to get on with life

Seriously?

all off da grid............

robbing banks
porking dogs
shyting in 5 gallon buckets

classic.................................................
Posted By: SKane Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/11/15
Bump. whistle
Originally Posted by 79S
Any news? I wonder if that was okok post on the seahawk forum saying he cries everyday in the men's bathroom at work and doesn't know how he is going to get on with life

TFF
Posted By: Idared Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/11/15
Now on to the game.
If'n they win at all!
GO HAWKS!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Come on VagGuy, we're waiting........

VarmintGuy (Member #3726)
User
Registered On: 05/22/03 10:15 PM
Varmint gay is back.
O'cock will be around shortly with some bull chit story.

Talk about blowing up in your face. Those two gotta feel like Ron Jeremy's girlfriends.
I think that's just mayo from lunch!
I give OK at least another month before he shows back up. Probably lurking without signing in tho, waiting for the storm to pass.
If we keep this thread bumped, maybe he'll just stay away.
Bump
Too bad the team (and fans) paid for a coach's dumbass call
Come on Tony, not gonna jump on the Dynasty band wagon?
It matter not if they come back now.they will go down as two of the most spineless pussys who've ever logged in her....BOOK IT
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/11/15
must not like the taste of crow.

If I recall correctly, it was varmint guy who told me in a reply here that I need to grow up and not be so thin skinned...or something to that effect. I'll have to go find that post.😄
bump
smirk
ba da bump

not much more spineless than talking chit about something you got not one fing iota to do with

and then slinking away from the heat

nada wrong with the Seahawks, pretty classy for R. Sherman to man up and go congratulate Brady on their win.

guess that doesn't always play with all of the 12th man club

do think it's noteworthy that only a couple of guys here that are Hawks fans acted like jackazzes

some of their fans on here are good guys

the ones that aren't, well you ain't missed

but there's more than a couple of guys waiting to see how you like the taste of that crow

hades it didn't take the Emperor of Japan this long to write his surrender speech (grin)
The silence says so much about varmint's and okok's character as they didn't just trash-talk, but took it way over the top. Especially since the varmint was posting (Win forum) yesterday.

The silence is deafening.....and defining.
If you're going to talk the talk, then be prepared to walk the walk, no matter what happens.
Someone made the analogy that the pass play at the goal line was like hitting with 20 in blackjack....
That's right.

BOOK-IT

Posted By: Partsman Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/11/15
Yes, why would you not be man enough to come back and face it, of course one posted that family issues detained him, yet he is able to post once, so surely they can post on the other subject.

I am sure we have all faced having egg on our faces at some time, I learned my lesson long ago.
Is okok varmint's sick relative?

You can be certain that if the 'Hawks had won, both idiots would have been able to squeeze in the time to gloat.
Posted By: Partsman Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/11/15
Too True. shocked

Oh and if okok comes back, it might be he will take on a new handle and we wont know it is him, he might come back as koko.
LOL

Don't tell VarmintLOOSER I just picked up my allotment of 2- 500 packs of 22lr ammo today at a gun store. I would hate this news to cause him a fart attack....

Other than the last play, they fought the good fight and had a pretty good game.
If not for the awesome play by Butler (if only, if only) smile that pass is a touchdown and a genius call with the D (run) that was faced.
Posted By: goalie Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/11/15
Originally Posted by ironbender

You can be certain that if the 'Hawks had won, both idiots would have been able to squeeze in the time to gloat.

Quoted for truth.

They both would have been on the fire gloating and acting like they had been part of the effort and the win before the celebration on the field had ended.

Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/11/15

Quoted for truth.

They both would have been on the fire gloating and acting like they had been part of the effort and the win before the celebration on the field had ended.

Yep
The intent of the pass call was to make a "clean" black QB the MVP and keep a sociopath goon Rb from getting the MVP. It was called for the NFL image by the NFL. wink
Posted By: 222Rem Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/11/15
If image is important, then there needs to be a mandatory manners and etiquette school during the off season. The fact they're roll models to todays kids is depressing, and we get kids like okok and VG as a result.
Posted By: byc Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/11/15
Originally Posted by Partsman
Too True. shocked

Oh and if okok comes back, it might be he will take on a new handle and we wont know it is him, he might come back as koko.

Good one! Laffin!
I'm going to suggest the call at the end of the game was not a bad call and here's why. The Pats had their jumbo package in and could have stuffed the run. Maybe, maybe not but there was, what, 30 seconds on the clock? If they run the ball and don't make it, a time out would have to be called, which would have been their last one. That would have forced a pass plays on the remaining calls. Coach Carroll rolled the dice with the normally safe pass. The CB made an outstanding play and that was the game.
There will always be hindsight and there will always be what if's and there will always be "but if they'd have called the beast bastard to run it, they'd have surely scored". Maybe, maybe not.
We'll never know.
Posted By: eyeball Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/11/15

L2S, it hurt my feelers when that dumbass VGuy called me a dumbass.
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/11/15
bump
smirk

Thank you! smile
Posted By: eyeball Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/11/15
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
I'm going to suggest the call at the end of the game was not a bad call and here's why. The Pats had their jumbo package in and could have stuffed the run. Maybe, maybe not but there was, what, 30 seconds on the clock? If they run the ball and don't make it, a time out would have to be called, which would have been their last one. That would have forced a pass plays on the remaining calls. Coach Carroll rolled the dice with the normally safe pass. The CB made an outstanding play and that was the game.
There will always be hindsight and there will always be what if's and there will always be "but if they'd have called the beast bastard to run it, they'd have surely scored". Maybe, maybe not.
We'll never know.

You are right. It looked like a bad call to foolball neophytes but Lynch was only one for five inside the 5.

Carrol thought the Pats were ready for the lynch run or a corner endzone pass with respect to timr constraints.

The play called by Carrol wss supposed to be a trick play but Belichick had been training his defense for that trick play. I wonder if a traitor tipped Belichick off.

So, the Pats kicked the Seahawks ass when, under pressure, Wilson overthrew the pass. Belichick got the pick and Carrol got the dick. Okok was the prick and now he's at home and feeling sick.

Un f ucking believable.

Ball, how many drinks are you into to make that post?
...You are right. It looked like a bad call to foolball neophytes but Lynch was only one for five inside the 5.

Carrol thought the Pats were ready for the lynch run or a corner endzone pass with respect to timr constraints.

The play called by Carrol wss supposed to be a trick play but Belichick had been training his defense for that trick play. I wonder if a traitor tipped Belichick off.

So, the Pats kicked the Seahawks ass when, under pressure, Wilson overthrew the pass. Belichick got the pick and Carrol got the dick. Okok was the prick and now he's at home and feeling sick.

That's solid gold, right there...
Posted By: eyeball Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/12/15
Thanks, OSU.

With short time and first down any clown knows you go for the obvious, except in this case there were two obvious plays. Carrol knew there were two obvious plays to defense and that Belichik was no clown so he went to the third and less obvious choice. Problem was, Belichik had third base covered.

I'll go to my grave believing Belichick KNEW that play was coming,...which is why he didn't call a TO. Had to know. Maybe he was stealing their headset audio, I dunno. grin
Once again, and there's a life lesson in this..

In situations like this, you don't have to do the unexpected to succeed. You just have to execute.
Posted By: RJL53 Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/12/15
I heard somewhere that same pass play had been tried 109 times during the reg. season with no interceptions so it wasn't all that bad of a call, just bad luck and timing.
For sure Ghost. Even if Wilsons pass would have been on the mark, the Butler was in position to come up from under the ball to break it loose. The interception wss not in the plan but the play was defensed.

PS. May God bless you, Rancho.
It was a horrible pass call. Wilson rolling out was much better, Lynch running was vastly better.

A slant was stupid.
Yep, but Carrol was playing off past happenstance and experience.
I think it was a brilliant call myself. grin
Originally Posted by RJL53
I heard somewhere that same pass play had been tried 109 times during the reg. season with no interceptions so it wasn't all that bad of a call, just bad luck and timing.

109 times on the goal line?
Helped my pocket book, Ak. grin

You know, okok must not have been too serious in his belief in the hawks since he never replied to my offer to make a bet on the game with him on this thread, iirc.

You know, okok must not have been too serious in his belief in the hawks since he never replied to my offer to make a bet on the game with him on this thread, iirc.

Especially after he bailed on the Hawks during the Green Bay game while it was still being played.
I still can't quite figure out how GB lost that game....shades of the Vikings.
Posted By: byc Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/12/15

Especially after he bailed on the Hawks during the Green Bay game while it was still being played.

He bailed on every game until he knew HIS team had it won. Even the REDSKINS!

Squids Dick in my book!
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

That 2 point conversion was their undoing. If they knock that ball down they win the game, simple as that.
He called in the lose half way through the 1st quarter of the Green Bay game, then came back after it was over talking his dumb crap again
C'mon.. that ball was only in the air for about 2 minutes.

Granny could have come down from the stands and made a play.

Strange things happen when the tsble is tilted, Ghost. Remenber Cowboys needed a first and having the punter hit with the off foot planted in the turf? The announcers could not belive the non-flag play.

Remember when on the first drive of the game the hawk defender rolled up into the planted leg of the Pats punter. They needed 6 for a first and only got a flag for 5? The rule book calls for a 15 and a first.

Remember the squirrely announcers proclaiming the greathess of Wilson and the hawks the entire game?
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/12/15
Once again, and there's a life lesson in this..

In situations like this, you don't have to do the unexpected to succeed. You just have to execute.

This is the essence of every play in football. Who is going to out execute the other? The Pats expected the play and were ready for it. The CB was able to jump the slant and as a result, out executed the receiver.
Posted By: goalie Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/12/15
We'll never know.

They didn't have to burn half-a-minute waiting to see if the Pats would blink and call a time-out prior.

They also didn't have to throw it INTO all those bodies that were there to allegedly stop the run.....

It's called a fade where the throw is only catch-able by YOUR receiver.
Posted By: RJL53 Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/12/15
Originally Posted by RJL53

109 times on the goal line?

On the 1 yd line, yes. Someone with more free time than I have looked up that stat.
here is the reply from varmint guy early in the post...might want to take some of his own advice.

"OSU_Sig: No one is a bigger Seahawks fan than I - I was there at their first home game and have been rooting for them ever since!
I hope the Seahawks win the Super-Bowl again this year.
I am not predicting that, but I am rooting for it to happen.
Now I must comment on your mental state!
In your post you mention that "prayers" need be sent IF the Seahawks loose... OR someone might "be skewered on this board" - let me ask, are YOU afraid of words on a computer screen?
If the answer is yes then I must state you are not much of a man.
Sheesh.
Get real.
A person like yourself who has attained the age you are would have to be mentally unstable/retarded to fear ANY word or image on a computer screen - I say GROW A PAIR!"
And, GO HAWKS!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
...They didn't have to burn half-a-minute waiting to see if the Pats would blink and call a time-out prior.

They also didn't have to throw it INTO all those bodies that were there to allegedly stop the run.....

They didn't have but a half minute. The Pats had the lead, why would they want to call time out?
The fade certainly could have been called, but it's a higher risk of incompletion than the inside slant off of a rub off play.
Posted By: goalie Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/12/15
...They didn't have to burn half-a-minute waiting to see if the Pats would blink and call a time-out prior.

They didn't have but a half minute. The Pats had the lead, why would they want to call time out?
The fade certainly could have been called, but it's a higher risk of incompletion than the inside slant off of a rub off play.

I am referring to the Seahawks not calling a time-out while apparently thinking the Patriots would a few plays before.

They played chicken with the clock, and the Patriots didn't blink. That game of chicken burned time. Time that ended up being needed more by the Seahawks than the Patriots.....
...I am referring to the Seahawks not calling a time-out while apparently thinking the Patriots would a few plays before.

They played chicken with the clock, and the Patriots didn't blink. That game of chicken burned time. Time that ended up being needed more by the Seahawks than the Patriots.....

Aha! Thanks for explaining that. I was confused.

GB snatched defeat from the jaws of victory!
okok-
Hey jackhole! Where's my apology?
Give him a break, he's cocked out.
Hence Oh!Cock!'s screen name.
Hey what's say we do something really dumb,dumb enough to make grown men hide

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Partsman Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/12/15

[Linked Image]

But what about OKOK, if we blow this one he will never live it down or be able to show his face around here again.
Originally Posted by Partsman
But what about OKOK, if we blow this one he will never live it down or be able to show his face around here again.

We remain hopeful! wink
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/13/15
bump.
Posted By: 4ager Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/13/15
[Linked Image]
Can watch that all day. grin
That's the only answer that sniveling, pathetic, cowardly POS "Rich" (okok) ever deserves.
Yup.

Okok will ignore it though.
That's because Rich is a coward.
Yup. wink
Posted By: 375fan Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/13/15

[Linked Image]

Well coach, isn't that the play calling that got you fired as the Patriots coach?

...and a poosy.

Y'all are welcome for the gif. laugh
[Linked Image]

You forgot to add the word 'lying' before the word 'coward'.
Chirp, chirp.

Piss into the wind and Ocak?

Chirp, chirp.
That's the only answer that sniveling, pathetic, cowardly POS "Rich" (okok) ever deserves.

Did Ron change his name to "Rich"?
Posted By: isaac Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/13/15
Shouldn't we be talking about real dynasties, like the Patriots?
I think he changed his name to Rhonda
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/13/15
Malcom Butler should be made an honorary campfire pubah.
Originally Posted by asphaltangel

Did Ron change his name to "Rich"?

He should change his name to "Dick".
kock and varmintgay............

Where you poosies hiding?

You $hits have no balls.
Book that!
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/14/15
:::Crickets:::
NFL.com
The Seattle Seahawks are willing to pay big money to keep Marshawn Lynch. The question is whether Lynch's health will ultimately determine his NFL future.

NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported on Friday's edition of NFL Total Access that Lynch's back issues are chronic and will be a major factor in his decision-making this offseason, according to people close to the star running back. Lynch has compressed cartilage in his back, a condition that will not heal and can get worse as a result of Lynch's punishing running style.
Seattle's window is closing.
Posted By: goalie Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/14/15

You $hits have no balls.
Book that!

Um, they are both guys that felt the need to become incredibly emotionally attached to a sports team that they watch on TV. A team made up of players they will never meet in person in a meaningful way, let alone have a beer with at the bar.

Their emotional investment was enough to get them to make ridiculous statements and direct blanket insults at other members of the 24HC.....a place full of other people that they actually might meet, and could go hunting with, or have said beer in a bar with.

It would appear that the emotional investment in the Seahawks was inversely proportional to their emotional maturity.

first time using the bump stock

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=...Vj04P00zgI&feature=player_detailpage[/video]
Posted By: add Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/14/15
laugh

Fun nee!
Police rule #2. Anything put in writing never goes away.
had all kinds of fun today

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YSR619rO8Mo[/video]
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/14/15

You $hits have no balls.
Book that!

Um, they are both guys that felt the need to become incredibly emotionally attached to a sports team that they watch on TV. A team made up of players they will never meet in person in a meaningful way, let alone have a beer with at the bar.

Their emotional investment was enough to get them to make ridiculous statements and direct blanket insults at other members of the 24HC.....a place full of other people that they actually might meet, and could go hunting with, or have said beer in a bar with.

It would appear that the emotional investment in the Seahawks was inversely proportional to their emotional maturity.

Solid, objective analysis.

You $hits have no balls.
Book that!
Posted By: SKane Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/17/15
whistle whistle whistle
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/18/15
Oh, hello all... smile
Posted By: rost495 Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/18/15
Originally Posted by stxhunter
first time using the bump stock

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=...Vj04P00zgI&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

That better not be those 75s... lol. I finally found some more powder.... if you are close working anytime soon let me know and I"ll finish out what i have left for ya... if not I'll get them to a kid that is still going to Kingsville AI through the spring semester and y'all should be able to connect...
cool, no these were a buddy's. i wouldn't put a bump stock on my colt.
Posted By: deflave Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/18/15
DeFlave: Yes, yes, yes TRAVIS - I will do exactly as "I" please!
Your inflated ego MAY think you have enough standing to be "chief justice" and influence others conduct but that, in fact, is not so!
I indeed DID post here that the New England Patriots "WOULD KNOW THEY HAD BEEN IN A FIGHT COME THE END OF THE SUPER-BOWL GAME" and that "THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS WOULD NOT BE BEATING THE SEATTLE SEAHAWKS BY 38 POINTS (like they beat the Colts by in the previous playoff game!)" - I stand by both of those CORRECT and prudent comments!
For YOU to describe the Seahawks narrow, last second loss as getting their "asses beaten" in this past Super-Bowl is simply IGNORANT - they lost fair and square, but an "ass beating" - well I would describe that comment of yours as ridiculous (deflave like?)!
And if you had any sense of decency you would tone down your over-inflated ego and delusions of grandeur!
You, nor anyone else on this forum, can, has or will dictate what I say or do!
Make NO mistake about that little buddy!
I am and I will talk Gophers or anything else I choose, regardless of your immature and erroneous musings.
By the way I shot a couple more Gophers yesterday with one of my 22 rimfires (if you don't mind?)!
GO HAWKS!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/18/15
This is worthy of reposting.

..."And if you had any sense of decency you would tone down your over-inflated ego and delusions of grandeur!" -VarmintGuy

That is precious.
Posted By: Partsman Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/18/15
This is worthy of reposting.

..."And if you had any sense of decency you would tone down your over-inflated ego and delusions of grandeur!" -VarmintGuy

That is precious.

Where is he now, do they not feel they need to do what they expected others to do if they had won?
Hiding under a rock.

To put it in perspective, he has had some doozy posts. He started one suggesting the government was at fault for the 22 ammo shortage, he also seems to always chime in on posts like " my new 220 swift" and post how he has owned a total of 13 of such rifles ( usually more than 10 ) and how they are such great guns, but he only owns 3 of them currently. I suspect if you totalled all the guns he claims to own it would be in the hundreds, and what he has owned might be more than Grice wholesale has in their store.

Between his lack of ability ( and government theory) to locate ANY 22LR at any of the stores he drives hundreds of miles to, and his use of the exclamation mark to show his Suave!writing style, and now his lack of common sense by posting PM's and no reply to his bloated opinion on a football game, he can now claim the title Varminthidingdouchebag!!!!!!

He is about as pathetic as Root!
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/19/15
I would not have been involved in keeping this thread alive had varmint guy not gone after me after my post. Once that occurred, I decided that he will receive in spades what he is giving.

To the top!
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/20/15
I can watch that interception clip all day long.

Man what an a$$ beating New England laid on 'em. whistle

Bump
Posted By: 375fan Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/20/15
Originally Posted by kenjs1
I can watch that interception clip all day long.
whistle

Bump

Ain't that the truth, what a great clip!! Kook and varmint are sure keeping low profiles after all the pablum they spewed!
Posted By: goalie Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/20/15
The more trash you talk, the farther you can fall....
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/22/15
Wasn't it was the exact same play that ended up causing the Cardinals to lose to the Steelers a few SB's ago.

Of course that INT was capped with a +90 yd td run- but same call nonetheless.

Pity

Likely ended the Cardinals Dynasty!
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Wasn't it was the exact same play that ended up causing the Cardinals to lose to the Steelers a few SB's ago.

Of course that INT was capped with a +90 yd td run- but same call nonetheless.

Pity

Likely ended the Cardinals Dynasty!

James Harrison's 100-yard interception return.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxMIbnAmTAk
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/23/15
ugh - don't want to see it. Was SO rooting for Cardinals. Heck of a play though.

ok....gonna go look at Malcoms catch again.
Posted By: Partsman Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 02/23/15
Now on to the game.
If'n they win at all!
GO HAWKS!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
BTT
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 03/02/15
one more time. I have seen a few newer posters on the forum. Any guesses as to which one is Varmint and which one is okok? I did see one whose location said - Northwest.
Posted By: GregW Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 03/02/15
bump for the cowards -
Posted By: deflave Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 03/02/15
Originally Posted by safariman
Poco lolo: If you have nothing to add then why post anything at all?
Did you have an exceptionally poor set of parents?
Weren't you potty trained properly?
Try to man up and make a mature posting for once.
I feel sorry for you - no anger, just sorrow.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy .

Well said, and my sentiments as well. SO many negative posts that add nothing to a conversation. Worthy of pity and unfortunately not much else. Probably the #1 offender of hi jacking posts out of all 60,000 or so members, and usually just to throw a chickenshidt, cowardly bomb from behind a keyboard.
Very sad.

Thanks for alerting some on the availability of this rifle. Sounds like a great value there. I am all varmint rifled up, but if'n I wasn't....
My exceptionally poor parents taught me to never tolerate idiots, liars and cons..

Hold into the interception!
TFF!
Posted By: goalie Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 03/02/15
My exceptionally poor parents taught me to never tolerate idiots, liars and cons..

funny

funny

that's not funny at all, what's wrong with you, takin pleasure from another's misery? whistle

especially two such gentleman posters that represent their team with such class and dignity? crazy

the fallout from that heartbreaking loss is just beginning to be felt.

word is that Pete Carroll may be replaced, and for what? just one ill timed call ?

Early reports indicate that Marshawn Lynch is reported to be the front runner for his superior communication skills and his thoughts that running the ball that close to the end zone might have some merit.

also after the last interception in the SB, many Seattle fans were "woe is me"

so much so that Seattle is contemplating renaming their supporters to the 12th Woe-man

now that you jabronis understand the impact of that play

perhaps you'll be man enough to apologize to the Seahawks organization, their fans, (oops turns out that's already been brought up, nevermind) blush
Posted By: tzone Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 03/02/15
F U C K the Seahawks.
So what new handles do the two 'hawkpuppets' have now? Not a chirp out of Ocack, and piss into the wind won't show her face here.

Fuggin hilarious.

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

whattta nug............................................
Posted By: goalie Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 03/02/15

funny

that's not funny at all, what's wrong with you, takin pleasure from another's misery? whistle

especially two such gentleman posters that represent their team with such class and dignity? crazy

the fallout from that heartbreaking loss is just beginning to be felt.

word is that Pete Carroll may be replaced, and for what? just one ill timed call ?

Early reports indicate that Marshawn Lynch is reported to be the front runner for his superior communication skills and his thoughts that running the ball that close to the end zone might have some merit.

also after the last interception in the SB, many Seattle fans were "woe is me"

so much so that Seattle is contemplating renaming their supporters to the 12th Woe-man

now that you jabronis understand the impact of that play

perhaps you'll be man enough to apologize to the Seahawks organization, their fans, (oops turns out that's already been brought up, nevermind) blush

See, that's funny as well.

smile
Posted By: SKane Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 03/02/15
Originally Posted by safariman
Poco lolo: If you have nothing to add then why post anything at all?
Did you have an exceptionally poor set of parents?
Weren't you potty trained properly?
Try to man up and make a mature posting for once.
I feel sorry for you - no anger, just sorrow.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy .

Well said, and my sentiments as well. SO many negative posts that add nothing to a conversation. Worthy of pity and unfortunately not much else. Probably the #1 offender of hi jacking posts out of all 60,000 or so members, and usually just to throw a chickenshidt, cowardly bomb from behind a keyboard.
Very sad.

The dynamic duo.

F U C K the Seahawks.

How sad.
Posted By: 4ager Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 03/02/15
F U C K the Seahawks.

How sad.

No, what's sad is the cowardice and petulance shown by Ron (okok).

F U C K the Seahawks.

How sad.

That's sad as well. It seems like football teams [and the game] has way too much control over some folks.
okok (Member #24795)
User
Registered On: 08/26/09 07:31 PM

Be grateful.

Varmintdoosh ain't near as smart.
okok (Member #24795)
User
Registered On: 08/26/09 07:31 PM

Be grateful.

Varmintdoosh ain't near as smart.

Wow. I guess his life on these forums is over when he can't trash talk. Oh well. Fouck him.

Posted By: eyeball Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 03/03/15

I make a motion that ironbender bring back the video of the immaculate interception.

Do we get a second on that motion?

Im tired of having to go back to previous posts to savor the sweet taste of victory over the vanquished.
Posted By: byc Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 03/03/15
I have a feeling this particular thread will never ever die. smile
Posted By: goalie Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 03/03/15
I will second that motion.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: eyeball Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 03/03/15
Originally Posted by byc
I have a feeling this particular thread will never ever die. smile

Let us hope. It brings good feelings when resurrected.

I make a motion that ironbender bring back the video of the immaculate interception.

Im tired of having to go back to previous posts to savor the sweet taste of victory over the vanquished.

[Linked Image]

Happy now?

[Linked Image]

Happy now?

Yes, I am..lol

That interception, in my belief, was an act of god to show all the Seahawk loving folks that even though New England had possibly figured after the play before that, the game was over, but in fact it wasn't.

The reality was, continue to give it your best, and you will overcome.

Naw, it was the big guy telling Varmintpissinthewindblowhard he was a fool for being an ahole loudmouth. The proof of this is, if he wrote that in jest, he would have been on here VS hiding in the wind for many days before posting in other threads. Yea, he got his butt handed to him, both in the game and here!

With all of the 22lr conspiracy, can't find any 22 ammo, the "I've had 10 of the guns you own, and it's the best danged caliber for ...blablabla" !!!!! posts he has made, I do not recall one reply to anyone showing me he knows not to piss into the wind. His replies remind me of video's of bull elk in the rut pissing on themselves, when he gets so gosh darned excited joe blow bought a 220 swift.....fill in the blanks....!!!!!!!!!

BTW, I have no negatives toward the Seahawks, they are a team just like all the rest. Luck is some of the sport, timing and ability are other parts of the game. It sure was a good game from my seat.
Being from California myself, I love how piss into the wind comes on here and bashes the [bleep] out Cali, but is from here himself. I bet his neighbors all think of him the same way he talks about Californians coming to I-the-ho and screwing it up!

As to Ocack, he hasn't done or said one thing on here worthwhile except his infamous Lesley thread. That one went over so much better than any of Clark's April fools day gags.

Beyond that, fuuckem.
Posted By: byc Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 03/06/15
Harrison Ford was injured in a plane crash!!!
Ford didn't hold into the wind.
Oops. Almost forgot.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: rost495 Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 03/06/15
F U C K the Seahawks.

How sad.

That's sad as well. It seems like football teams [and the game] has way too much control over some folks.

Whats really sad, is that the idiots that stirred the pot so bad and big, over a stupid game, won't even come back and admit they lost..... the biggest children I've ever seen. When you loose, you come admit it and congrat the other team.

Whats sad is they don't have the ability to even come do that.
Posted By: eyeball Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 03/06/15

[Linked Image]

Happy now?

May God bless you strongly. wink grin

I see no chance of a greater sports vid before the end of the next SB.
Posted By: byc Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 03/06/15
does anyone know if Harrison is okay??

[Linked Image]
Posted By: eyeball Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 03/06/15
Sweeeeeeet, byc.

This was the first time i ever bet on a bunch of blacks. That play put me 100% in the win column and psycholigically more worthwhile than the big ones it made me.

I bet on the Pats because of Brady and Belichick and a rookie stepped in and saved my ass.
Posted By: Ackman Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 03/06/15
Now on to the game.
If'n they win at all!
GO HAWKS!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Windbag blowhard dipsh#t.
Still Laughing.
Let it go. Seems like some people are trying to match douchebaggary with each other.
Posted By: BobinNH Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 04/04/15
Oops. Almost forgot.

[Linked Image]

Sir....may I have another!?

Why do I never get tired of watching that?
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 04/04/15
That was one hell of a play, maybe the best I have ever seen a CB make.
Oops. Almost forgot.

[Linked Image]

I never get tired of seeing that play . . . :-)
Still makes me laugh.....

Mainly cause of all the crap we had to listen to leading up to the Super Bowl.

Crickets...
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Let it go. Seems like some people are trying to match douchebaggary with each other.

It ain't aimed at ALL Seahwak fans, and you are one of the good guys. For that, I apologize.
But........

Varmintgay and OhCock were/are such ass hole about it, it can't be bumped enough and shoved down their filthy throats smile enough.
Posted By: Scott F Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 04/06/15
Ten more months and we may find something else to talk about.
Ten more months and we may find something else to talk about.

Maybe not.....both the NFC Championship and last year's Super Bowl are still discussed endlessly.

Where is okok these days?
Now on to the game.
If'n they win at all!
GO HAWKS!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

bwahahahhahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!!
2 games behind Arizona already

bwhahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!!!
Posted By: Huntz Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 09/21/15
Good to see The Seahags go down in flames.
Posted By: byc Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 09/21/15
a very good Arizona team at that!
Posted By: CraigD Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 09/21/15
As a lifelong Packer fan - I loved last night's game!!!!!!
Posted By: BobinNH Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 09/21/15
Originally Posted by tpcollins
Oops. Almost forgot.

[Linked Image]

I never get tired of seeing that play . . . :-)

Me neither...haha! grin
Packers handed the Hawks their ass last night. As much as I hate watching my team lose, it is hard not to admire the brilliance of Rodgers. That guy is on another level...

Hawks are in trouble if they cannot fix their O-line, they have been terrible through the first two games and I didn't see much if any improvement. Lynch cannot even get started.

Defense will be fine, they will fix their stuff, but if Kam comes back it would speed the process up.

Go Hawks!
Posted By: SKane Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 09/21/15
The Seahawks will be fine - they'll get it rolling soon enough.

It sure was nice to get them at our place for a change.

I think okok and his two buddies were sitting in front of us at the game. eek Over the years I've had about every visiting team's fans in front of me - congrats to those three for winning the "biggest-azzhats-of-any-of-them" award.
Obnoxious Hawks Fans? Bullschit laugh
Posted By: goalie Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 09/21/15
okok is probably on a 72-hour hold right now with rubber walls keeping him safe.
I bet good money he is fishing. wink
Whoa... whoa... whoa... what has happened to my beloved Seahawks?
Seems they are bent on self destruction?
The first game of the year they looked like amateurs and now in the second game of the year they proved it!
Only possible explanation is their preponderance of "stupid" players (repeated and endless dufus type penalties) along with numerous injured players along with the inexplicable common negro holding out!
They had better gettheirshit together or they won't make the playoffs (like they have for the last two years!) - 96% of the N.F.L.'s teams would give all their left nuts to have had as good a two year run as the Seahawks just did.
Their dynasty MAY be in peril?
GO SEAHAWKS... anyway.
At least the Dallas Cowboys (my second favorite team) looked perky their first two games of the season - with Romo out for most of the rest of the season THEY are now "iffy" for the playoffs as well!
I had to watch the Cowboys on recording due to my attendance at a gunshow yesterday.
I was pretty impressed with their intensity - something the Seahawks should emulate - IMMEDIATELY!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
damn you finally said something that made sense.
Aaron Rodgers: Knock-knock

Russell Wilson: Who's there?

Aaron Rodgers: Owen

Russell Wilson: Owen who?

Aaron Rodgers: Oh and two, Russ.
First off the Hawks have made the playoffs the last 3 years.

Secondly for a superfan you are quick to jump ship
Obnoxious Hawks Fans? Bullschit laugh

I know, right? laugh
Whoa... whoa... whoa... what has happened to my beloved Seahawks?
Seems they are bent on self destruction?
The first game of the year they looked like amateurs and now in the second game of the year they proved it!
Only possible explanation is their preponderance of "stupid" players (repeated and endless dufus type penalties) along with numerous injured players along with the inexplicable common negro holding out!
They had better gettheirshit together or they won't make the playoffs (like they have for the last two years!) - 96% of the N.F.L.'s teams would give all their left nuts to have had as good a two year run as the Seahawks just did.
GO SEAHAWKS... anyway.
At least the Dallas Cowboys (my second favorite team) looked perky their first two games of the season - with Romo out for most of the rest of the season THEY are now "iffy" for the playoffs as well!
I had to watch the Cowboys on recording due to my attendance at a gunshow yesterday.
I was pretty impressed with their intensity - something the Seahawks should emulate - IMMEDIATELY!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

the cowboys sukk too.......................
This is never not funny

[Linked Image]
Now on to the game.
If'n they win at all!
GO HAWKS!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Ive been a Dallas Cowboys fan since they played in the Cotton Bowl. I've seen a lot of great teams as well as quite a few that were terrible as well but I've got to admit yesterday's game just horrible to watch. Both teams sucked and I've noticed Dallas is getting worse every week about STUPID STUPID STUPID penalty's. If head coach howdy doody would gt on their ass instead of trying to be their buddy it would help. Elk
Big money contracts might be the problem.....
Originally Posted by SKane

I think okok and his two buddies were sitting in front of us at the game. eek Over the years I've had about every visiting team's fans in front of me - congrats to those three for winning the "biggest-azzhats-of-any-of-them" award.

Thanks again for getting us tickets buddy, my brother and I had a helluva time, your hospitality was unmatched. As for the asshats in front of us, i imagine they're having a rough day in whatever call center they came out of :-D
Originally Posted by Steelhead
This is never not funny

[Linked Image]

You're right. That is funny as hell.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
This is never not funny

I laugh my ass off everytime.......God that's funny....
and I don't dislike the Chickens.
Posted By: DaveR Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 09/21/15
GO SEAHAWKS... anyway.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Wow, Oh and Two, and you're changing bandwagons already? Typical of most "die hard Seahawks fans" I know. "Second favorite team"? Who the fug has that and claims to be a "die hard fan"? That's like saying "second favorite wife".

Very enjoyable game last night. Packers dominated the seahawks AGAIN. It's unfortunate they folded and had some god awful special teams play in the final minutes of the game last year to give the game away after dominating them for 55 minutes.

Seahawks back on track to NFL obscurity. And their "12th Man" will all be bolting for other (their "second favorite") teams. Book it.
Posted By: oulufinn Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 09/21/15
It was....... beautiful. smile
Originally Posted by acooper1983

Thanks again for getting us tickets buddy, my brother and I had a helluva time, your hospitality was unmatched. As for the asshats in front of us, i imagine they're having a rough day in whatever call center they came out of :-D

Hey, no problem.
Any other stadium in the league, those guys would have had their @sses beaten. smile
Posted By: BarryC Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 09/21/15
Rodgers played a smart game that showed it takes more than athleticism to be a good QB.

Wilson, OTOH, had 1 good option play that he used over and over.
Wilson is very good, Rodgers might be the best ever.
Posted By: byc Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 09/21/15

Oh yeah!! That'll get 'em all going!! grin
No argument from me, Rodgers is the best right now, he may not win as many SB's as Brady, but he is in the conversation for best ever regardless. He does the same thing with his team as Brady does, he picks every one of them up and makes them look like superstars.

Wilson can't carry Rodgers jock strap at this point.
Posted By: jimy Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 09/21/15
Pete Carroll looks and acts like a deranged psychopath that is in the process of escaping the evils found only in his head, the man is an embarrassment to the coaching profession and that was certainly shown last night.
Even while leading the game he was unable to comprehend that his guys were functioning as they had been coached to do, and he need not react so shockingly to the fact.

The mans a fool trapped in a fools body.
Posted By: goalie Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 09/21/15
Bradshaw makes Rogers and Brady both look "OK" at this point.

And he didn't even have any "QB's are untouchable" rules when he played. And he didn't throw any interceptions while throwing those 9 TD passes. And he won 4 in 6 years, including 2 back-to-back.

Bradshaw was a very good QB on a great team.

He twernt no Aaron Rodgers though.

This is coming from a guy in Minny! grin
Originally Posted by jimy
Pete Carroll looks and acts like a deranged psychopath that is in the process of escaping the evils found only in his head, the man is an embarrassment to the coaching profession and that was certainly shown last night.
Even while leading the game he was unable to comprehend that his guys were functioning as they had been coached to do, and he need not react so shockingly to the fact.

Yeah, his antics are tough to watch. Tough to get behind a jackhole like that. Not exactly Bud Grant...
[quote=goalie]Bradshaw makes Rogers and Brady both look "OK" at this point.

And he didn't even have any "QB's are untouchable" rules when he played. And he didn't throw any interceptions while throwing those 9 TD passes. And he won 4 in 6 years, including 2 back-to-back.

[/quote

Someone got a medical marijuana card i see lol
Posted By: DaveR Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 09/21/15

Another thing Bradshaw didn't have...the salary cap and parity.

Nobody else is even close to Rodgers' TD to INT ratio at 4-1. Next closest is Marino at 3-1. 3-1 is greatness. 4-1 is just sick.

Just because Rodgers makes it look easy, doesn't mean it is. Watch him close and enjoy now, as you're likely watching the best to ever play the position.

Having said that, stats aren't rings. He needs to pick up a couple more (and quite likely will) before he's done to be considered the best once he is in fact done. If he stays healthy and does that, coupled with his amazing stats, efficiency, and protection of the ball, he could arguably go down as the best to play the game. Let's see where the next 8 years or so takes him.
Posted By: Idared Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 09/21/15
for a superfan you are quick to jump ship

This!!

Being a Packer fan among a bunch of Seattle "Band-wagoners" the last few years hasn't been pleasant but it's amazing how quiet it is around this year so far!!

True fans stick with their team through thick and thin. Being a Packer fan for 65 years I have seen plenty of "thin" so I am going to enjoy the "thick" right now. I'll just say I am impressed with the way the Pack has dealt with injuries so far. Makes me feel better about their chances of maybe going all the way this year.

I'm not "Booking" it though!! laugh
Posted By: Teal Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 09/21/15
GO SEAHAWKS... anyway.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

[Linked Image]

9 whole TD's??

Aaron Rodgers hasn't thrown an INT at Lambeau in almost 3 YEARS

17 games, 512 pass attempts and 41 TDs - no INTs and that was BEFORE last night.

Oh and last year he had almost 40 TDs with 5 INTs. Of those 5 INTs - 4 came off the hands of his receivers. IOW - only ONE bad pass was intercepted all year for him. ONE.

Cutler can't go 4 possessions without that.

Yeah, his antics are tough to watch. Tough to get behind a jackhole like that. Not exactly Bud Grant...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 09/21/15
Originally Posted by teal

[Linked Image]

Thats the best picture on the internet. I hate that prick
i actually dont mind sherman, look up his quotes on the black lives matters fuggers. He's just a thug on the football feild
Posted By: 79S Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 09/22/15
Oh boy here comes the Green bay packer fans [bleep] god help us...
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 09/22/15
i actually dont mind sherman, look up his quotes on the black lives matters fuggers. He's just a thug on the football feild

I looked it up. I have a bit more respect for him as a man now but still think he's an ass hat as football player.
Originally Posted by 79S

Isn't everyone a "PACKERS FAN" GO PACK GO!
Posted By: tzone Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 09/22/15
Originally Posted by byc

I would put him in the top 3 or 4 without question. But remember, #12 had a fair share of critics in his first few years and didn't take em to a SB in his first few years as qb like Wilson. Wilson is good. The team is good. The fans make it easy to cheer for whoever is playing them.
Posted By: Paul_M Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 09/22/15
Originally Posted by byc

I would put him in the top 3 or 4 without question. But remember, #12 had a fair share of critics in his first few years and didn't take em to a SB in his first few years as qb like Wilson. Wilson is good. The team is good. The fans make it easy to cheer for whoever is playing them.

Incorrect #12 was in his 2nd year in the 01 season when he took over as QB for the pats and they won the SB that year. They won again in 03 also
Posted By: Paul_M Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 09/22/15
Oh and just for ok ok & varmitguy
Originally Posted by Paul_M
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Posted By: tzone Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 09/22/15
Originally Posted by Paul_M
Originally Posted by byc

Incorrect #12 was in his 2nd year in the 01 season when he took over as QB for the pats and they won the SB that year. They won again in 03 also

I wasn't talking about the fuggin deflatriots. I was talking about Rogers.
Posted By: SKane Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 09/22/15

212 tds, 210 picks.
One of the best defenses in NFL history.
2 hall-of-fame WR's.
1 HOF running back.
1 HOF center.

Jay Cutler would have been a HOF'r in the Steel Curtain era. laugh
Posted By: deflave Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 09/22/15
Quarterbacks are about the only good things to come out of Wisconsin.

Travis
Posted By: deflave Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 09/22/15
Jay Cutler would have been a HOF'r in the Steel Curtain era. laugh

Poor Jay...

Dave
Posted By: 79S Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 09/22/15
Originally Posted by Whelenman
Originally Posted by 79S

Isn't everyone a "PACKERS FAN" GO PACK GO!

I'm a AFC guy go Pittsburgh Steelers!!!!! I like to think us steeler fans aren't as bad as other fans...
Posted By: SKane Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 09/22/15
Originally Posted by 79S
I like to think us steeler fans aren't as bad as other fans...

From my experience(s), Steelers and Chiefs fans are about as good as they come.

Sadly folks will keep referencing the fake Twitter account about the cop killers.

He actually said he didnt write that last week and gave a very rational statement on the matter. He essentially said black lives dont matter until black on black crime is addressed and that all lives matter.

He is a hell of a ball player and sadly will be rembered for a few heat of the moment hair brain statements rather then the 100's of educated statements he has made.
Varmintgal-

When you sober up, read this you maroon.

Now on to the game.
If'n they win at all!
GO HAWKS!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: 4ager Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 10/19/15
Originally Posted by MallardAddict

Sadly folks will keep referencing the fake Twitter account about the cop killers.

He actually said he didnt write that last week and gave a very rational statement on the matter. He essentially said black lives dont matter until black on black crime is addressed and that all lives matter.

He is a hell of a ball player and sadly will be rembered for a few heat of the moment hair brain statements rather then the 100's of educated statements he has made.

Agreed, yet he's nowhere near the "best in the game" until he plays more than one sideline in coverage. He's a damned good player, but limited because he's not rounded at the position (DB) at all. Wicked intelligent, though,
Originally Posted by deflave
Quarterbacks are about the only good things to come out of Wisconsin.

Travis

Cmon Travis...,beer and cheese.
Posted By: Teal Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 10/19/15

Agreed, yet he's nowhere near the "best in the game" until he plays more than one sideline in coverage. He's a damned good player, but limited because he's not rounded at the position (DB) at all. Wicked intelligent, though,

He looks rather pedestrian without Kam C back there to help.

James Jones flat out was WIDE open on him earlier this year as was Jordy Nelson last.
Originally Posted by teal

He looks rather pedestrian without Kam C back there to help.

James Jones flat out was WIDE open on him earlier this year as was Jordy Nelson last.

There are DAMN few CBs who could stay 1:1 constantly against a starting WR without Safety help, and most especially when the QB is anything close to Rodgers.

If Sherman knew how to cover both sidelines and the middle of the field, he'd have a far better chance. As it is, he relies on that one sideline for protection and hopes for safety help over the top or a miscue by the QB if they throw it his way. He's good; but not great.
Posted By: Teal Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 10/19/15
But if you're Sherman - leader of the LOB - you shouldn't need help to cover a 31 year old WR, cut off the Raiders and Giants in pre-season that's only been with the team 2 weeks.

There's only 1 safety typically available on any play, offering help. There's always more than one CB on the field.

Just saying - he's good but he's been exposed. Particularly as teams will shift their #1 threat to whatever side he's not playing.

IMO - Woodson was head and shoulders above Sherm.
Agreed, on all points.
Varmintgal, sweetie! Where'd ya go?

LMAO!!!

Varmintgal-

When you sober up, read this you maroon.

Now on to the game.
If'n they win at all!
GO HAWKS!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Bump for the puss.

Posted By: Partsman Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 10/20/15
Strangely silent for a couple low class fans of a poorly performing team they were so hot to brag about last season that choked.
Expected others to apologise, yet failed to do the same after their trash talk to others. shocked
Parts - This is why I bump the thread for the little puss.
Originally Posted by pussyboy varmintgal
I don't think I predicted a Seahawks "dynasty" -
Posted By: Jcubed Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 10/20/15
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Paul_M Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 10/21/15
Originally Posted by Jcubed
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Bump for the puss.

Where are ya, sugar?
Posted By: slumlord Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 11/21/22
LOL
Posted By: slumlord Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 11/21/22
Now on to the game.
If'n they win at all!
GO HAWKS!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Woooo!!!

Eat Shît and howl at the moon !!!
Posted By: 700LH Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 11/21/22
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Dale and I have butted heads in the past, mostly from the dynasty stuff.

I think we’ve put it behind us. I have anyway.
Posted By: RUM7 Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 11/21/22
Of course he's a Seachickens fan.
It's all starting to make sense.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
It was the end of OKOK, lol
Posted By: SKane Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 11/21/22

sheesh!
Go Huskies !!! Apple Cup coming up this wknd.

OKOK lives!

He's still here, find him if you can.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

OKOK lives!

He's still here, find him if you can care.

OKOK lives!

He's still here, find him if you can care.

Oh the shame! grin

Why'd he feel the need to change to a different member ID?
Seattle sports have always been a big let down
The city of almost...
Remember them pissing off Shawn kemp
How about the Mariners 116 game season and the choke that followed
Then the huge Wilson contract that left no money for quality players
Wish them the best but I’m tired of the letdowns
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 11/22/22

I haven't. laugh
Go Cougs!
Posted By: T_O_M Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 11/22/22

Seahawks .. wrong tense of the verb: it aint DYNASTY, it is DEAD NASTY. Go to a game and see the "respect" they show the other teams, other teams' fans. There are LITTLE KIDS at the games. I can't stomach the behavior, it is truly revolting. Represents the city of Seattle very well, gotta give 'em that much I guess?
Originally Posted by T_O_M

Seahawks .. wrong tense of the verb: it aint DYNASTY, it is DEAD NASTY. Go to a game and see the "respect" they show the other teams, other teams' fans. There are LITTLE KIDS at the games. I can't stomach the behavior, it is truly revolting. Represents the city of Seattle very well, gotta give 'em that much I guess?

It’s cute that you think that kind of behavior is unique to Seahawks fans.

OKOK lives!

He's still here, find him if you can.

LOL. Figured him for a suicide.

Or he’s still hiding from Roger. 😂
Posted By: RUM7 Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 11/22/22
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Originally Posted by T_O_M

It’s cute that you think that kind of behavior is unique to Seahawks fans.

I've been to football games all over the country. Both pro and collegiate. This is just one man's observation......
The most classless, ignorant and disrespectful fans I've ever seen were Seachicken fans and Oregon Ducks fans.
What a bunch of collective douchebags.
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 11/22/22
Hard to believe all that adolescent nonsense was seven years ago.

Book-It baby hasn't been around since.

It is sad, but not hard to understand.

Maybe a fault in me but even now, because of his churlish antics, I still root against Seattle and Pete Carrol.

7 freaking years on.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Seahawks... DYNASTY BABY! - 11/22/22
No one ever liked or even cared about Carrol and the Seahawks - they just pretended to do so. Some folks just like to look like fans - even poor fans.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Go Cougs!

Sure thing Pharmy grin

[Linked Image from cdn.vox-cdn.com]
Originally Posted by RUM7
The most classless, ignorant and disrespectful fans I've ever seen were Seachicken fans and Oregon Ducks fans.

+1
© 24hourcampfire