Home
Who takes home the Lombardi trophy? Like I said last year defense wins championships..none better than the Hawks. Russell has a record of 10-0 against winning former SB QB'S...and 17-1 in prime time games. Seattles secret weapon could turn out to be Luke Willson at the TE postion. Beastmode will get the MVP.

SheHawks 24
Pansies 17 BOOK IT! smile
I'm trying to determine who I want to lose more.

Tom Brady, or you.
Who's playing?
Originally Posted by RWE
I'm trying to determine who I want to lose more.

Tom Brady, or you.

Him.
[Linked Image]
I think the Pats are gonna cause poofs of feathers all over the field.

For all four quarters.

Travis
If you really want to know...1.888.Lock-Pik. 29.95

Lines are busy. Hang in there and let us be your stimulus package!!
The fix is in.
It's gonna be a serious challenge for the Pats no doubt. We are gonna be required to have the air pressure in the football checked before every Pats play. We are also going to have to hand over our play selections in advance to make sure that we don't try anything "tricky" and pull a fast one over on Coaches who only dream of having Bill Belichicks football smarts. Once we call a play we can't run it until the game officials take time to explain to the Seahawks D what it is we want to run. I believe that the officials will be using white boards to draw it out for the Seahawks D. The Seahawks will also be given 3 "that's not fair cards" that they can pull out on the Patriots if they run any tricky plays. It's going to be a major 15 yard that's not fair penalty. The league will also be piping in boom boxes that will play "cheaters" every time the Pats have the ball. We have also been told Goodell will include a few other surprises as well as you know, beating Women is old news but 1 less psi in the ball is an afront to all of mankind.

But, anyway, other than that we should be Ok.
Here's what I want to see:

The Pats run out to a big lead early. okok will throw in the towel (again).

Have the 'Hawks mount a comeback and take the lead early in the 4th, just so we can watch him run back in like a jackass fanboy.

Then, have Brady & Co. Gronk one in for the lead and win.

The play on his emotions and watching him act like a b!tch is worth having the Pats win.

That scenario would actually be a fairly decent game to watch, too.
Originally Posted by isaac

I'll save you guys the $29.95
tease this game both ways
Originally Posted by efw
Who's playing?
LOL, thats what I usually say, but due to all the stupid over a [bleep] ball with low air pressure I know who is... don't give a flip though. Seriously doubt I'll see any of it.
Gee-suzzzz...this is about the 49th thread on this same boring topic.

Get a job!
I'm putting money on the fact that the Pats won't go away from a one armed Sherman like that stupid mother fu*%^&* dumba#$ coach of Green Bay did.

Pats
i was out by that dumbazz stadium a little while ago, cabella's is across the street. It has been raining all day, suppose to tomorrow too. Bunch of drowned rats scurrying around. Sunday is suppose to be clear tho, i think.
Who cares? They both suck
Does anyone remember what happened to Payton Manning last yr? Brady is going to have to run for his life. Won't be close Seattle 31 New England 10
Hawks
After the Green Bay game, I think the Pats will take it. One thing to watch early. If Seattle can get to Brady. If not, then Wilson doesn't have the output to keep up with Brady. Pats 27, Seattle 14
Predictions are for people like to be wrong. Book it. grin
Brady over the Sea Buzzards
Seahawks should be embarrased to even be there.
Originally Posted by okok
Who takes home the Lombardi trophy? Like I said last year defense wins championships..none better than the Hawks. Russell has a record of 10-0 against winning former SB QB'S...and 17-1 in prime time games. Seattles secret weapon could turn out to be Luke Willson at the TE postion. Beastmode will get the MVP.

SheHawks 24

Holy f*ck when is enough enough?
Out in our neck of the woods......a freebie for Pat's fans

http://s98.photobucket.com/user/SS30ANV/media/airpressure_zpsffd056c1.jpg.html][Linked Image]
Seahawks 31-10
I predict you'll act like an azz-hat regardless of who wins.

Book it.
Me?
Always for the underdogs - Go Hawks!
Originally Posted by Harry M
It's gonna be a serious challenge for the Pats no doubt. We are gonna be required to have the air pressure in the football checked before every Pats play. We are also going to have to hand over our play selections in advance to make sure that we don't try anything "tricky" and pull a fast one over on Coaches who only dream of having Bill Belichicks football smarts. Once we call a play we can't run it until the game officials take time to explain to the Seahawks D what it is we want to run. I believe that the officials will be using white boards to draw it out for the Seahawks D. The Seahawks will also be given 3 "that's not fair cards" that they can pull out on the Patriots if they run any tricky plays. It's going to be a major 15 yard that's not fair penalty. The league will also be piping in boom boxes that will play "cheaters" every time the Pats have the ball. We have also been told Goodell will include a few other surprises as well as you know, beating Women is old news but 1 less psi in the ball is an afront to all of mankind.

But, anyway, other than that we should be Ok.

Already making excuses? LOL
I predict the seahawks win.
I cant wait until 6:00 pm on Sunday after the Re-Pete, I'm sure most of the Haters will be crying and turn into crickets.

In fact I'm guaranteeing a Hawks victory. BOOK IT! wink
I'll go with the Seahawks, I don't think it will be that close, according to the scoreboard.
I ran the board picking winners through the playoffs, though there were a couple games that made me nervous! I picked the Seattle/GB game as the real superbowl to watch, and it was a nail biter.
The joker in the deck is if Sherman and Thomas are hurt more than we know!
Ok, I predict that one team will win. Mabe?
sea hawks and brady cries during game
[Linked Image]
I predict okok will reach nirvana or hang himself.
for me its a toss up between WGAF and WGAS
A broncos fan that's still butt sore from last years Clown stomping.....LMAO smile
Not a Broncos fan or a Pats fan; was a SeaHawks fan growing up. I'd supply the rope if you'd hang yourself. You're the absolute worst of what a sports fan can be.
*** You are ignoring this user **

You're the only one on this board I have on ignore. And toggling never enters my mind. LOSER!

Originally Posted by 4ager
Not a Broncos fan or a Pats fan; was a SeaHawks fan growing up. I'd supply the rope if you'd hang yourself. You're the absolute worst of what a sports fan can be.

This^^^.

I'll go with the Pats by 10.
[Linked Image]

I predict okok will exhibit the same behavior as the last game and go hide under his bed; sucking his thumb for 3 1/2 quarters, only emerging if the seafleas are close to winning.

Pats by 5.
That's because you're scared of the truth, child. You can't handle it. You're a petulant, bandwagon, late-to-the-game fanboy and your miserable life rides on the fortunes of a team that is meaningless in real life, that you're not involved with, and that doesn't know or care to know you or even about you.

That truth scares you.

Run and hide, little boy.
As long as the combined score at the end of each quarter ends in a 3, I couldn't care less who wins, or plays at this point.

Ok's dynasty will die nasty.
Originally Posted by tzone
As long as the combined score at the end of each quarter ends in a 3, I couldn't care less who wins, or plays at this point.

Bought a square did you?
You keep up the good detective work, the FBI will be recruiting you soon. grin
I had a short debate whether to take the day off to watch it, it is on at 8:30 AM Monday here, and decided not.
My predictions are never wrong.....Seacocks don't stand a chance against Brady.
I hope they both lose.
Originally Posted by NDsnowman
I hope they both lose.

^^^This^^^

But I predict it will be just like last years SB. Except this time, the Seathuggs will be the team getting their ass handed to them.
Originally Posted by eyeball

You said the same thing last year.
Historically, it's been easy to bet against Seattle and hard to bet against Brady.

And that's all I've got to say about THAT.

And you say that same thing about everyone in every thread. Getting old.

If you're going to bring that chit then bring the backup.
That is a reasonable expectation of the final score. It may be lower and that would favor the Seahawks all the more. Mild weather and/or indoor conditions help them also. On the other hand, every break will inexplicably seem to go the Pats way, but I don't think that will be enough.

Belichick will be working into the lonely hours of the night to devise a new advantage. What that ultimate deception will be will come as a total surprise but at least we know he will not be degassing Brady's balls on Sunday.

Kinda like an election one has to pull for the candidate he hates the least of the two.

Belicheater by one.
It's going to be like a home game for the Hawks, Seattle fans are outnumbering Pats by a wide margin there. Brady and Co. better be prepared for the noise
Originally Posted by heavywalker
It's going to be like a home game for the Hawks, Seattle fans are outnumbering Pats by a wide margin there. Brady and Co. better be prepared for the noise

Not sure I agree with that. SEA fans are more limited to SEA.

Just like the Cowboys, Packers, Steelers, Bears and Niners there are Pats fans everywhere. And there is big NE money travelling to this game.
I'm thinking most of the peanut gallery will be NE financial folk due to the Boston link and the corporate ties that the NFL is owing to on the East Coast. Do you have figures of Sleezattle or other Westcoasters other than Nike execs who will attend?

That's a lie, iirc. Show me the post.
Originally Posted by byc

Just like the Cowboys, Packers, Steelers, Bears and Niners there are Pats fans everywhere. And there is big NE money travelling to this game.

I got a few buddies down there they said a conservative guess is Hawks fans outnumbering Pats 8-1 on the streets, obviously they are not all going to the game...

Phoenix is the main area where people from Seattle spend the Winter, it is a short plane ride and a couple days to drive. Trust me it will be a pro Hawks crowd. Hell even the Cards home games get taken over by Hawk fans.

Last year the game in NY was pro Hawks fans, Remember the noise on the first play of the game? Peyton does.
Originally Posted by Lockhart
I'm thinking most of the peanut gallery will be NE financial folk due to the Boston link and the corporate ties that the NFL is owing to on the East Coast. Do you have figures of Sleezattle or other Westcoasters other than Nike execs who will attend?

Okay wink
Seahawks 35, Patriots 24. There. Its just a football game.
My prediction is a 100% lock. You guys can make a killing betting on this one. I won't be watching it, I will be riding quads instead.

Money in the bank.
Okay wink
I won't be posting during the game so just remember I said so.
Look at the avatar and then ask me who's going to win.....
If it's a good game I will be happy.
If the Pats win I will be happier.
Think I'll bet bank on the coin toss... at least I'll have a 50/50 chance.. Don't really care to pull for or against either team.
Originally Posted by W7ACT

Looks like the embryo of a [bleep] or something like that.. as best as I can tell.
I predict it will be a great day to be out in the country, hunting if possible, as it is every year. When is this Super Bowl thing you speak of anyway?
From Boston.com

PHOENIX - Sorry, New England. You�ve been outnumbered.

And that�s putting it lightly.

It�s impossible to attach a ratio to the amount of Seattle Seahawks vs. New England Patriots fans here for Super Bowl XLIX, if only because the Pats presence is virtually nonexistent.

�We were talking earlier, we�ve seen maybe less than a half-dozen Patriots fans here,� Seahawks fan Ryan Honeysett said. �That�s who we are, that�s the 12, we show up.�

And they show up in droves. Downtown Phoenix has been awash in blue and green this week, as the �12th Man,� the adapted nickname for a fan base so boisterous that they�re considered an extension of the roster, has created a vibrant energy in the streets that�s absent any semblance of New England flavor.

Granted, a hefty portion of Patriots fans were snowed in earlier this week, thanks to the blizzard that dumped a Danny Amendola height of snow across the region, but with two days before kickoff, it�s clear that Sunday�s game will be a Seattle crowd.

�Sorry, that sucks,� Seahawks fan Vanessa Ryan, originally from Seattle, but now living in Arizona, said. �You guys gotta try and pump it up if you want to try and compete with us.�

The Seahawks fan presence here also puts to rest that it�s the design of CenturyLink Field that gives the team such an advantage from the crowd. The 12th Man is proof that their reputation isn�t about acoustics, but a very real passion for their team.

�When they moved eventually to the NFC, it took a little while to get used to those teams, and once it did, it really became it�s new environment,� said Scott Ryan, originally from Vancouver, now living in Arizona, where the �Arizona Seahawkers� are generally known as the second-largest contingent of Seattle fans in the country. �They really built the fan experience around the �Clink,� and it�s something very uniquely Seattle uniquely their own. The 12th Man is a unique Seattle thing.�

The defending Super Bowl champs have elicited a confidence and a swagger among their fans.

�It�s going to be rocking,� Ryan Honeysett, from Puyallup, Wash. �We�re the 12�s.�

That�s a morale that has trickled down to the fan base. Honeysett�s entire family booked their trip to the Super Bowl back on June 6, avoiding the outrageous prices other fans are have to dish out this week. It looked for some time like they�d be here roaming the landscape with Green Bay Packers fans, that is until Seattle�s rousing comeback in last Sunday�s NFC Championship game.

�Everybody is that passionate about their team,� Tito Carrido, from Tacoma, Wash., said. �You walk down the streets here, you hear �Sea. Hawks.� You don�t here anything about �Pa.� �Tri.� �Ots.� Nobody is chanting for the Patriots. You don�t really hear that anywhere.�

Carrido suggests its this passion that has the Seattle jersey with �12� adorned on it, one of the hottest sellers in the NFL. Even more than Rob Gronkowski, he said.

�It�s a feeling. If you don�t have that feeling, you�re not a 12th Man,� Carrido said, admitting he�s a newcomer to the group. �I just discovered mine when I watched that Packers comeback. I�ve been what you would call a bandwagoner. Being so depressed and watching them come back and get that win, changes everything.�

Dave Miller, a Seahawks season-ticket holder since their inception 40 years ago. When the Seahawks played the Arizona Cardinals in Glendale last month, he estimated that somewhere between 110,000 and 115,000 fans showed up in the area. It might be double that this week.

�Even when we�re down, we have hope,� Miller said. �Because we don�t lose. [Quarterback] Russell [Wilson] and the whole team they just have this grit about them and a confidence that they are going to stick together and win these games.�

Whether or not they win Sunday is still up for debate. But University of Phoenix Stadium will definitely be a home-field advantage for Seattle, unless something changes drastically in the two days remaining before the Super Bowl.

Just like their own backyard for the Seahawks.

�If you go to a game out there, it is so loud that you can feel the voices,� Vanessa Ryan said, �and you�re so into the game that nothing else can distract you.�
i predict the team who scores the most points will win the SB.
It goes up to 39.95 after 4pm today.

I don't know how to help any more than that.

1888LOCKPIC
Originally Posted by GeoW
Originally Posted by W7ACT

Looks like the embryo of a [bleep] or something like that.. as best as I can tell.

[Linked Image]

It's a Coastal Native American Drum with a Native American rendition of a Seahawk.
It goes up to 39.95 after 4pm today.

I don't know how to help any more than that.

1888LOCKPIC

I called and some dude named Bambi answered, he said you were in the shower cleaning up. I'll call back later.
Sheep embryo. Or goat.
From Boston.com

It�s impossible to attach a ratio to the amount of Seattle Seahawks vs. New England Patriots fans here for Super Bowl XLIX, if only because the Pats presence is virtually nonexistent.

�We were talking earlier, we�ve seen maybe less than a half-dozen Patriots fans here,� Seahawks fan Ryan Honeysett said. �That�s who we are, that�s the 12, we show up.�

And they show up in droves. Downtown Phoenix has been awash in blue and green this week, as the �12th Man,� the adapted nickname for a fan base so boisterous that they�re considered an extension of the roster, has created a vibrant energy in the streets that�s absent any semblance of New England flavor.

Granted, a hefty portion of Patriots fans were snowed in earlier this week, thanks to the blizzard that dumped a Danny Amendola height of snow across the region, but with two days before kickoff, it�s clear that Sunday�s game will be a Seattle crowd.

�Sorry, that sucks,� Seahawks fan Vanessa Ryan, originally from Seattle, but now living in Arizona, said. �You guys gotta try and pump it up if you want to try and compete with us.�

The Seahawks fan presence here also puts to rest that it�s the design of CenturyLink Field that gives the team such an advantage from the crowd. The 12th Man is proof that their reputation isn�t about acoustics, but a very real passion for their team.

�When they moved eventually to the NFC, it took a little while to get used to those teams, and once it did, it really became it�s new environment,� said Scott Ryan, originally from Vancouver, now living in Arizona, where the �Arizona Seahawkers� are generally known as the second-largest contingent of Seattle fans in the country. �They really built the fan experience around the �Clink,� and it�s something very uniquely Seattle uniquely their own. The 12th Man is a unique Seattle thing.�

The defending Super Bowl champs have elicited a confidence and a swagger among their fans.

�It�s going to be rocking,� Ryan Honeysett, from Puyallup, Wash. �We�re the 12�s.�

That�s a morale that has trickled down to the fan base. Honeysett�s entire family booked their trip to the Super Bowl back on June 6, avoiding the outrageous prices other fans are have to dish out this week. It looked for some time like they�d be here roaming the landscape with Green Bay Packers fans, that is until Seattle�s rousing comeback in last Sunday�s NFC Championship game.

�Everybody is that passionate about their team,� Tito Carrido, from Tacoma, Wash., said. �You walk down the streets here, you hear �Sea. Hawks.� You don�t here anything about �Pa.� �Tri.� �Ots.� Nobody is chanting for the Patriots. You don�t really hear that anywhere.�

Carrido suggests its this passion that has the Seattle jersey with �12� adorned on it, one of the hottest sellers in the NFL. Even more than Rob Gronkowski, he said.

�It�s a feeling. If you don�t have that feeling, you�re not a 12th Man,� Carrido said, admitting he�s a newcomer to the group. �I just discovered mine when I watched that Packers comeback. I�ve been what you would call a bandwagoner. Being so depressed and watching them come back and get that win, changes everything.�

Dave Miller, a Seahawks season-ticket holder since their inception 40 years ago. When the Seahawks played the Arizona Cardinals in Glendale last month, he estimated that somewhere between 110,000 and 115,000 fans showed up in the area. It might be double that this week.

�Even when we�re down, we have hope,� Miller said. �Because we don�t lose. [Quarterback] Russell [Wilson] and the whole team they just have this grit about them and a confidence that they are going to stick together and win these games.�

Whether or not they win Sunday is still up for debate. But University of Phoenix Stadium will definitely be a home-field advantage for Seattle, unless something changes drastically in the two days remaining before the Super Bowl.

�If you go to a game out there, it is so loud that you can feel the voices,� Vanessa Ryan said, �and you�re so into the game that nothing else can distract you.�
Sorry, but y'all aren't the loudest in the NFL.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/09/30/arrowhead-stadium-takes-back-its-noise-record/

Addtionally, the Chiefs were the only team that beat both the Patriots and the Seahawks in the regular season this year. Too bad the Raiders, who were winless at the time, beat the Chiefs. So you could say on any Sunday the Raiders might whip whoever wins the Superbowl this year. I'm pulling for the Seahawks basically because the Patriots are a bunch of cheatin' Yankees, but I can't get too excited.
My prediction is that the team with the highest score will most likely win.
team with the highest score at the end wins it

Book it!

it' the game of the century

but there'll be another one next year

bread and circuses
Hmm... Seahawks or the Cheaters...

What altitude are they playing at ???
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
From Boston.com

Sorry, but y'all aren't the loudest in the NFL.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/09/30/arrowhead-stadium-takes-back-its-noise-record/

Addtionally, the Chiefs were the only team that beat both the Patriots and the Seahawks in the regular season this year. Too bad the Raiders, who were winless at the time, beat the Chiefs. So you could say on any Sunday the Raiders might whip whoever wins the Superbowl this year. I'm pulling for the Seahawks basically because the Patriots are a bunch of cheatin' Yankees, but I can't get too excited.

Let it go.
Noticed a lot of Pats jerseys, shirts and hats at the Phoenix open today.

BTW what city planner holds both events in the same weekend? Greg aka Crossfire must be going nuts with all the foreigners in town. Bet he has dogs at the ready. grin Maybe one of them will take a chunk out of okok. Oh wait he's not there with HIS team.
One team or the other will win... I don't give 2 chits who does or if the game is played.
Yes you do. I bet you have 100k or so riding on the winner of this game.

Shouldn't you be grilling 2 of those gorgeous dry aged steaks and enjoying some of that VA brown likker that your friend sent you????
I'll be grilling and drinking but don't give 2 chits about the stupid bowl or football brother.
Originally Posted by byc
Noticed a lot of Pats jerseys, shirts and hats at the Phoenix open today.

BTW what city planner holds both events in the same weekend? Greg aka Crossfire must be going nuts with all the foreigners in town. Bet he has dogs at the ready. grin Maybe one of them will take a chunk out of okok. Oh wait he's not there with HIS team.

Alright the disparity has been widely reported, guess you'll have to see it to believe it.
Figured that would generate a rise from one of y'all. grin

I can tell you that without a doubt were the REDSKINS playing I would be there!!
I wish I could be there I have 3 clients and 4 buddies down with their wives, going to the game and about a dozen more just down there to party.
I went to 2 of the 5 REDSKINS Super Bowls and it was well worth the time and money.
I bet it was it's a bucket list item for sure. Thing is you never know if you'll get that opportunity again.
Originally Posted by byc
Figured that would generate a rise from one of y'all. grin

I can tell you that without a doubt were the REDSKINS playing I would be there!!

Ha, i knew you werent perfect.
In 25 hours the Emerald city and the State of WA will be getting their party on after Re-Peteing Super Bowls!!!!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
https://m.allposters.com/-sp/Barack-Obama-Hope-Believe-Dream-Posters_i4471299_.htm
I think I can see Shermans brain through his gigantic flared nostrils.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

This one is for Davey Boy! grin

[Linked Image]
My gosh,if you want attention,hang some twinkies around your neck and go to a Wal-Mart parking lot.
[Linked Image]
I'll throw a change up. wink

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by byc

Sirius satellite radio's NFL channel has been broadcasting from Glendale all week and mentioned that Seahawks fans are seriously out numbering NE fans, FWIW.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

That brain has a Masters degree from Stanford.
A real fan would be at this game.

With every post you make you become an even larger idiot. Ronnie!!
A real fan wouldn't whine like a bitch, throw in the towel, and hide when they trail before halftime, either. Nor would a real fan be mute for years before they make the playoffs.

Post history searches are enlightening, and okok can't handle the truth of his inferiority complex.

Are you sure about that?? Being a real fan and all???

And a degree in communications just means he learned to speak. That's more than you can say for your own self.

BTW I like Richard Sherman!
Bachelors in Communications. wink
Originally Posted by eh76
I'll be grilling and drinking but don't give 2 chits about the stupid bowl or football brother.

YESSSSSS!!!!!

(Is it just me, or do other people notice how ridiculous all the hype is?)
The hype is usually better than the game.

Wrong. He enrolled in classes to begin a Master's in order to play his final year of eligibility. He never completed that degree.

So much for you being a "true fan".

This one is for Davey Boy! grin

[Linked Image]

Has absolutely NOTHING to do with this weekend or this thread. Again, with your fool childish nonsense.
Originally Posted by byc

Why so angry skippy? Because the deadskins SUCK! LOL
Originally Posted by byc

And a degree in communications just means he learned to speak. That's more than you can say for your own self.

Dumbass.
Yes, the deadskins suck. Even when they do, byc is loyal. He posts, he talks the game, he pulls for his team, and he takes his lumps.

Post history here says that you don't.

He's a fan, of a team and of the game. You, are not. You're a pathetic, childish loser who wraps his entire self-worth into a team playing a game that he can't play, and a team that doesn't know or care to ever know him. You're a damn sad excuse for a "man", Ronnie. You know this better than anyone else.
no political future for you that I can see

sorry about that
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Originally Posted by eh76

YESSSSSS!!!!!

(Is it just me, or do other people notice how ridiculous all the hype is?)

Bleck folks must have gainful employment, but it takes a lotta dough to get them to sweat, unless they are playing basketball or dancing.
Originally Posted by byc

HA! I'm not angry at all. Nice try, however.

One more time with feeling little fellow and hopefully, it finally sinks in with you. NOT one single member has a problem with the Seahawks. I would move that team to DC tomorrow.

You OTOH.........

Originally Posted by byc

Dumbass.

Classic example of denial and stupidity....
Anyone know when the Super Bowl is? Next Sunday?...thanks in advance. smile
BREAKING NEWS!!!! Tom [bleep] Brady has a cold. crazy
Originally Posted by byc
Originally Posted by byc

HA! I'm not angry at all. Nice try, however.

One more time with feeling little fellow and hopefully, it finally sinks in with you. NOT one single member has a problem with the Seahawks. I would move that team to DC tomorrow.

You OTOH.........

-----------

What's your motivation, okok?
To make an jackazz out of himself.
Motive? Just funning. For your sake I hope you have all your money on the Hawks. wink
Like last year, the immature and pathetic posts of a 24HC member at least give me a team to root against.

Reading this crap, you would think someone on here was actually playing in the freaking game.....
Motive? Just funning. For your sake I hope you have all your money on the Hawks. wink

=========

Ok. I have my money on the Pats. byc is one of the finest men you'd ever meet.

Best of luck with your great football team, today.
byc is one of the finest men you'd ever meet.

I don't doubt that. He's not guilt free with the over the top trash talking. Good luck to you too. Off to my Cousins SB party.I might reappear tonight if we win. LOL
Bachelors in Communications. wink

A testimonial to Stanford's Communication graduation program standards...

I don't doubt that. He's not guilt free with the over the top trash talking. Good luck to you too. Off to my Cousins SB party.I might reappear tonight if we win. LOL

My guess it's just like the Green Bay game. He's locked himself into his mother's bathroom crying while furiously masturbating all over Russel Wilson's poster. We'll probably hear from him again late in the 4th after he runs out of Kleenex.
This is the matchup I wanted to see all season.

GO PATS!!!
After having watched both teams all year my thoughts on the game follows Vegas, pick em.

I'm hoping the Hawks come out on top but guessing it will be a battle all game.

Thinking this game may be one of the best games all year.

I'll go 27-17 Hawks
That was awesome. Guts.
What's your motivation, okok?"

Bob, when you consider that he is the one who posted the phoney "Should I tell my Buddy his wife is cheating" thread - you know, the one that had members choosing sides and calling each other out - his motivation is obvious.

Some guys can do stuff like this with the saving grace of humor.

He just does it to remain the center of attention in his own private, pathetic, little world.

It is hard to imagine how a person can get a feeling of accomplishment out of childish antics, but for an unfortunate few with no REAL accomplishments, they can't help doing it.
Where is that loudmouth seahag fan now?
Hanging himself, hopefully.
Sore loser seathugs...
OKOK is returning the dress he bought for the SB parade.......
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge

I'll save you guys the $29.95
tease this game both ways
told ya
Gonna blame it on soft balls and play calls for sure...
Classless thugs on both sides of the ball. And that has got to be the absolute dumbest play call in history. You have 'Beastmode' inside of the 1 and you pass!?!?
R R R DINE ASS TEA BAY BAY
Kudos to Mathews for making from the CFL to one of the best games for WR in the SB ever. And, to Malcolm Butler; undrafted out of West Alabama to SB hero for the INT to seal it.

Two kids, living out their dreams without a doubt.

SheHawks 24

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
We just witnessed a real dynasty win a SB.

I hate the seafags, but Pete C should be fired after that last call...

Beastmode......NOT
As I predicted they choked.
Some guys at work did not believe me. grin
Why the [bleep] would you pass the ball to the middle of the field when you have a punishing short yardage back, and a time out in your pocket? Jeez, if you really had a hard on for throwing a pass, why not a fade to the back corner of the end zone?
For sure, 4. Unreal.

The dynasty did die nasty.
Originally Posted by Rooster7

SheHawks 24

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yep, remember him posting that, lot of us had a good chuckle, repeat my ass. laugh
Originally Posted by gophergunner
Why the [bleep] would you pass the ball to the middle of the field when you have a punishing short yardage back, and a time out in your pocket? Jeez, if you really had a hard on for throwing a pass, why not a fade to the back corner of the end zone?

A Mike McCarthy moment? grin grin
I take it the Pats won? I don't watch NBC. whistle
I was right.
Originally Posted by RDW
Gonna blame it on soft balls and play calls for sure...

BOOK IT BABY.... cry

Poor, poor Okok...
guess if you're gonna talk a lot of chit

you gotta be prepared to eat some once in awhile

no one to blame but yourself ok
have to wonder if he'll create a new user account now?

maybe "soso"
Another one in the can! Great game!

Is OKOK.....ok? smile
Originally Posted by BobinNH

Is OKOK.....ok? smile

Doubtful. cool

Is OKOK.....ok? smile

Is it wrong to hope "no"?

Then, I'm wrong, if so.
Originally Posted by TexasPhotog

Is OKOK.....ok? smile

Doubtful. cool

Poor guy.... don't want him to hurt himself!

SheHawks 24

This was post the OP. Anyone heard from him lately?
One of the stupidest calls I have ever seen by an offensive coordinator/head-coach.

Almost to unbelievable to be believable..

Classic choke..
Who is the dynasty again??

Is OKOK.....ok? smile

Is it wrong to hope "no"?

Then, I'm wrong, if so.

Ha, as if he ever was?

Don't be angry lol who's the BITCH now lmmfao...

[Linked Image]
OKOK can get on his knees now!!!! Book it biotch!!!!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Partsman Call this famous last words - 02/02/15
I cant wait until 6:00 pm on Sunday after the Re-Pete, I'm sure most of the Haters will be crying and turn into crickets.

This is the second season you got your hopes dashed. One of these days you might wake up and see what's up....not betting on it. Go Hawks!!! Back to Back Baby!!! DYNSATY IS RIGHT ON SCHEDULE. Sorry you had a bad day yesterday...MTNHUMPER.LOL

Love trolling you haters and rubbing salt in those wounds. LMAO!

Originally Posted By: byc
The Pats will win the SB. Count on it.....

Skippy, why would anyone take any of your predictions seriously? You are constantly wrong and end up looking like a doofus....that's after you disappear for a few days.

It kills you to know my Dynasty prediction is coming to fruition. I know how jealous you are, I know you better than you know yourself. laffin' GO HAWKS!!
I was kind of feeling sorry for you since you're such a fat loser, I'll keep beating on you because you're such a Hater...BOOK THAT SKIPPY! You're going stroke out when we smash NE'S face in. LOL GO HAWKS!!

B
A
C
K

T
O

B
A
C
K

P
E
T
E

Thanks Bob,

Ron you can KMA because the only one talking over the top trash here was you. Compared to you I am as guilt free as they come.

Feel free to go dig up whatever trash talk you want. What you will find is some real honest sound advice directed at you. But not the "good" folks of SEA.

Is OKOK.....ok? smile

Doubtful. cool

He's probably trying to dodge some guys named Moose and Rocko after betting everything he had and more on the game. laugh

SheHawks 24

Bump for Beastmode............. grin
sukakok is kinda quiet now. Wonder what's wrong? Haha. Great game. Seahawks shouldn't have even been there if the dumbass Packer could catch an onside kick that went right through his hands and hit his facemask.

I'm just sorry Welker isn't still with the Patriots. He deserves a ring.

I could say take it easy on OK. But then again what would the rest of us would of suffered the next 11 months. Nahhhhhh. So I'll pose one question to OK,"you mad bro"?
Helluva fun game to watch!
[Linked Image]

After coming out of his mom's bathroom all cried out, he went to put his head in his mom's oven, only to find out it was electric. So now, sokcok is having a threesome with his women. That's him in the middle. They are going to explain "dynasty" and " one and done" to him in terms he can understand.

BWAHAHAHA..............
Worst call ever says Emmitt Smith
Here are a couple more good ones from the seahawk expert.

In 25 hours the Emerald city and the State of WA will be getting their party on after Re-Peteing Super Bowls!!!!
[Linked Image]

I don't think he is so happy now, do you?
It appears his posts got the results wrong.
Can you guys hear the crickets??
Originally Posted by CLB
Can you guys hear the crickets??

As they say, "the silence is deafening".

I hope you choked on that crow that you had to eat.

No Dynasty for Seattle. Book that!
Ball on the half yard line....check.

Plenty of downs.....check.

Plenty of time.....check.

Timeout, just in case.....check.

Best power running back in the league.....check.

Throw short and inside......what??????

STUPID SHOULD HURT.

IT DID!

Carroll somehow survived all the risky call-playing to that point. Obviously had convinced himself he was a genius....whatever stupid/risky play he called.

Great game. I was surprised it was close.

Brady is a class act, per always.

I'd like to slap Bellidick with a strap on.

Seahawks are stupid, as evidenced by that game.

Nothing further.

Travis
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER

STUPID SHOULD HURT.

IT DID!

Carroll somehow survived all the risky call-playing to that point. Obviously had convinced himself he was a genius....whatever stupid/risky play he called.

Yeah, my buddies and I were scratching our heads over that one. Game was won. Give Lynch the ball. Hell, if you are going to throw it, don't throw it inside!
Originally Posted by Partsman

[Linked Image]

TFF.

[Linked Image]

Speaking of crickets....

SheHawks 24

You hit that nail on the proverbial head.

Travis

Is OKOK.....ok? smile

Doubtful. cool

He's probably trying to dodge some guys named Moose and Rocko after betting everything he had and more on the game. laugh

Hahaha! Help the judge find his checkbook!
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER

STUPID SHOULD HURT.

IT DID!

Been thinking about this and I believe Carroll made the call because Wilson asked for the ball on 1st down. Big mistake yes but I can see that happening, which could explain why Lynch seems pizzed all the time and wanting to leave.
I could have MAYBE understood a fade to the back corner, but not much.
I watched The Wind And the Lion on Turner Classics, but the rest of the family was watching the game and I did peek twice, but between the "Throw Like A Girl" commercial, that ridiculous half-time show and Bob Costas calling Paul McCartney "Royalty", I am SO glad I don't watch football anymore.
Originally Posted by Steelhead

That wouldn't have been a bad call for a few reasons:

-defensive formation guarantees a 1-on-1 matchup
-They have a timeout
-size disparity between corner and receiver
-QB that can scramble after the play-action if needed
-very low risk of interception if thrown well

Throwing over the middle however......

Originally Posted by jorgeI
I watched The Wind And the Lion on Turner Classics, but the rest of the family was watching the game and I did peek twice, but between the "Throw Like A Girl" commercial, that ridiculous half-time show and Bob Costas calling Paul McCartney "Royalty", I am SO glad I don't watch football anymore.

Then why post?
because I fuggin' felt like it.
I learned 3 things early on in my coaching career about offense:

#1 Don't wait till third down to throw the ball...everybody including grandma knows what's coming.
#2 Don't throw the ball over the middle because that's where everybody is.
#3 Don't throw it to a SOB that can't catch!

#3 is more profound than you might think. powdr
Originally Posted by jorgeI
because I fuggin' felt like it.

Huh. You never seemed to be the self indulgent type to me..
I can remember when Sleepless in Seattle referred to a dumb movie

I'd say the ole 12th man did some tossin and turning last nite.

so close, and yet denied

hate it for em & their fans, happy for Brady & Co.

Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
I can remember when Sleepless in Seattle referred to a dumb movie

so close, and yet denied

Well, all but one of their "fans". Serves that one right.
Wonder what is he going to do with his Russell Wilson blow up doll and the dress he bought for the Superbowl parade?
[quote=2legit2quit]I can remember when Sleepless in Seattle referred to a dumb movie

so close, and yet denied

"Well, all but one of their "fans". Serves that one right."

I think 2, can't forget ol' VG smile
As a fan of the Hawks I can say that the ending did suck, but it was a great game and a great season. However the one play did not decide that game. If the defense makes one stop in the 4th quarter, if Kearse doesn't drop the 3rd down pass on the sideline, if, if, if....

Bottom line is the Pats won and they deserved it, they made the plays when it counted.
Seattle still has a good team and great players. News this morning says they're about to sign Lynch to another year..

But I will never cheer for a team coached by Carrol.

And they will have their hands full in their division.
Packs beat the Cowboys because of a rule everyone agrees is a bad rule. [But the 'boys let 'em hang around, so they brought it on themselves]

Hawks beat Packers after being outplayed BADLY for 3 qtrs, and it took a lucky football bounce and a Pack defender with his head up his ass on the 2 point conversion.

Hawks were outplayed by Patriots on both sides of the ball, but a "miracle" catch put 'em in position to win. They screwed THAT gift up and lost the game.

Then behaved like asses.

Karma is a bitch.

Patriots deserve to be World Champs.
Then behaved like asses.

It wasn't bad enough Carroll called the stupidest play in NFL history.

His brainless neanderthal players couldn't contain themselves when Brady was attempting taking a knee. Guess the stupidity of their penalty on the goal line was more than they could handle.

Did anyone else see a safety and long field goal happening.....to win by 1?

Going offsides on the goal line was epic stupid.
Originally Posted by goalie
Going offsides on the goal line was epic stupid.

Take it for what it is.

Yea that thought would of been oh so short and on a day off..

A good Quarterback like oh I don't know, Kenny Stabler would of changed that call in the huddle.. smile Best team won.
The only botched coaching call that even come close might be this one.

You can Saban never makes that mistake again.

As a fan of the Hawks I can say that the ending did suck, but it was a great game and a great season. However the one play did not decide that game. If the defense makes one stop in the 4th quarter, if Kearse doesn't drop the 3rd down pass on the sideline, if, if, if....

Bottom line is the Pats won and they deserved it, they made the plays when it counted.

I wanted the Pats to win to shut up Oh!Cock! and varmintgayboy. That part has worked. smile

It is said that Alaska is Seahawk country. We were flying Sunday. Hell, Ak Air offered priority boarding to anyone wearing a 'Hawk #3 jersey on Sunday! Not so much Seahawk country it seems!

I didn't have a dog yesterday and wanted a good game. We got that.

I do feel back for the good guys like you though, HW. Seahawks are a good team.
Yup and Archie!!
Is it any surprise to anyone here that OKOK doesn't have the balls to get on here and take it like a man for all the crap he's dished out?
Originally Posted by ironbender

I wanted the Pats to win to shut up Oh!Cock! and varmintgayboy. That part has worked. smile

It is said that Alaska is Seahawk country. We were flying Sunday. Hell, Ak Air offered priority boarding to anyone wearing a 'Hawk #3 jersey on Sunday! Not so much Seahawk country it seems!

I didn't have a dog yesterday and wanted a good game. We got that.

I do feel back for the good guys like you though, HW. Seahawks are a good team.

I rooted for the Pats for the same reason.

Being a staunch Packer fan I was naturally more than a bit upset the way the NFC championship game turned out but like HW I have to admit the Pack didn't do enough to win while the Hawks did.

I probably would have leaned towards the Hawks yesterday, just because Wilson came from Wisconsin University, were it not for the two folks on here and a few more like them which reside around me. I can put up with most any trash talk but some of it was just a bit too over the top for me to stomach.

As it was, it was a great game and my hat is off to the good Hawk fans who have accepted what happened and not carried on about it. I do know how they feel. I look forward to watching the Pack next year as I'm sure good Hawk fans do watching their team. See you then. smile
Originally Posted by gophergunner
Is it any surprise to anyone here that OKOK doesn't have the balls to get on here and take it like a man for all the crap he's dished out?

How true!
And remind me again who was going to win MVP?

Book it. laugh
Someone did not know about his team like he thought he did. grin
Bump
Bump

Apparently still not man enough to man up
Well, in all honesty, no one thought she would be.

Nor, varmint gal.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Well, in all honesty, no one thought she would be.

Nor, varmint gal.

pretty bad when you see them posting everywhere except where they trash talked, will be interesting next season when they do not even make it as far, wonder how much trash talk they will come up with then, of course I am sure a lot here will remind them of past transgressions. shocked
I'm surprised neither one of them has created a thread telling us how they are now the favorite to win the SB after re-signing Lynch and getting Graham from NO.
I believe the worm and kook are a little scared now.
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
I'm surprised neither one of them has created a thread telling us how they are now the favorite to win the SB after re-signing Lynch and getting Graham from NO.

Are they?
You tell me. Right now I don't think any one should be favored to win SB fiddy.
The two of them are POS! That's why.

How's that fortune telling gig with the sad hawks going?
Originally Posted by slg888
My predictions are never wrong.....Seacocks don't stand a chance against Brady.

Now you on the other hand have a great career as a fortune teller.

[Linked Image]

Really?
Still laughing.
Me too... grin
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

If only Seattle Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll had run into this young lady before that fateful last play-call in this past year’s Super Bowl, the water birds might have been adding another ring to their fingers instead of embarrassment to their reputation for possibly the dumbest play called in the history of the pigskin.
\

What is it?

Look closely coach Carroll. It’s a Seahawks hat, and there’s a sticker below it that reads, “don’t pass on two and goal.”

[Linked Image]
I'd like to run into that
Originally Posted by Mac84
I'd like to run into that

Let me rephrase what my mexican friend just said.

"I'd like to rear-end that!"

Sorry for the shameless Rockchucker Mexican reference.

Woody Hayes once said, 3 things can happen when you throw the ball and 2 of them are bad.
© 24hourcampfire