Home
So im seeing reports of a small nuke, or the biggest conventional bomb of all time going off in ukraine, anyone hearing any reports of this? if thats true, its time to lock and load cause she is going to definetley hit the fan
link?
link?
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/124...-in-ukraine-big-explosion-rocks-donetsk/
I wonder if a nuke going off would get him off of the golf course?
nope.............fore!
Probably another Chernobyl.
I'm of the belief that it will happen sooner or later.

Don't see anything to indicate it's happened yet...
sounds like some of putins boys scored a lucky hit, and smoked a warhouse full of artillery shells under the control of the dontesk rebels from what im reading from some "deep web" sites
Originally Posted by Jocko_Slugshot
Probably another Chernobyl.

Nah... there's nothing in any of the power generation reactors that I'm aware of to cause any large order explosion. The limited blast and resulting fire that destroyed chernobyl 4 was only notable for what was released into the atmosphere and surrounding countryside.
Originally Posted by acooper1983
sounds like some of putins boys scored a lucky hit, and smoked a warhouse full of artillery shells under the control of the dontesk rebels from what im reading from some "deep web" sites

The donetsk rebels are putins boys and the ukraine military hit them to effect...

The Ukraine cored the lucky hit..not the Russians. Read, Man!

Early reports say it was Ukrainian army artillery fire hitting an ammunition depot held by the rebel Donetsk People’s Republic.
Reading comprehension is a lost 'art'
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Why read when you can just skim and jump to your own conclusions. Of course, looking at the poster's tying skills should be a clue as well.
Originally Posted by Pahntr760

Why read when you can just skim and jump to your own conclusions. Of course, looking at the poster's tying skills should be a clue as well.

laugh cool

You're one to talk ya flip dick. Sorry ive been busy working, i know a lot of you guys dont know what thats like
Yeah, I only work 75-80 hours a week. I've been laid up the past 2 weeks after hip surgery. Full time active duty military with a side of retail. You're correct...I have no idea what being busy working is like...Ha!
Originally Posted by johnw

laugh cool

Oops...At least it is capitalized and punctuated with complete sentence structure. Time for bed, I suppose. LOL Thanks for the update.
We all bow to your wit and wisdom kind sir!
It was just poking some fun. Sorry to hurt your feelers, Bud.
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver
I wonder if a nuke going off would get him off of the golf course?

Only if it was delivered by the Israelis'.
Just google Donetsk.

Looks like an ammo dump -- blew in windows but no thermo ball.
Powder keg, world's on edge. Anything is possible.
the rebels ARE 'Putin's boys'.
Yeah, I only work 75-80 hours a week. I've been laid up the past 2 weeks after hip surgery. Full time active duty military with a side of retail. You're correct...I have no idea what being busy working is like...Ha!
do you have an Expeditionary Medal???

Brother bart does. He reminds us often.
so, no nuke?

Should we stop running around in panic?
[Linked Image]
If one did, I don't think we would be posting. As long as I get my coffee, I don't care.
Ba Da Boom!

you didnt hurt anything, i was just poking back. all in good fun
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
the rebels ARE 'Putin's boys'.

yea i got myself all twisted up, and didnt read very carefully, 14hours behind a welding hood and i probably shouldnt be posting on the internet
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
so, no nuke?

no
Everything that has been reported in the press is false.
Brian Williams was on a secret covert mission and he alone is responsible for this. The whole stepping down thing is just part of his cover so no one would notice he wasn't on the nightly news.
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
so, no nuke?

No!

We still have a measles outbreak, pending martial law, Ebola ticking, ISIS is everywhere, obama won't leave office when his term is up, and Bruce Jenner is gonna get his man-junk chopped off.

Run man!
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/02/09/explosion-fire-rock-eastern-ukraine-chemical-plant/

DONETSK, Ukraine – A powerful explosion rocked a chemical plant and set it on fire Monday outside the separatist stronghold of Donetsk in eastern Ukraine. Rebels said the plant was hit by government shelling.

No casualties or damage were immediately reported from the blast, which could be heard in downtown Donetsk. The city lies in the middle of Ukraine's industrial heartland and explosions like this have long been feared.

Sgt. Schultz had it right, "I know nuttin, nuttin at all!"

Jim
Originally Posted by Paul_M
Everything that has been reported in the press is false.
Brian Williams was on a secret covert mission and he alone is responsible for this. The whole stepping down thing is just part of his cover so no one would notice he wasn't on the nightly news.

Damn! Really? Who knew? laugh

full time active duty??????
moonlighting in retail

what are ya title 10? title 32? national guard or reserve something or the other?????

get in touch with brother bart if you have an expeditionary medal grin
Originally Posted by renegade50

moonlighting in retail

what are ya title 10? title 32? national guard or reserve something or the other?????

Still Active Duty USAF, on Convalescent Leave due to hip surgery. But thanks for your concern.

Full Time as in the Active Duty stint is my Full Time Job
I also work part time at Cabela's. The E-5 salary isn't quite enough for the family and to have fun money...Need any more explanation?

you didnt hurt anything, i was just poking back. all in good fun

It is the internet after all. It is hard to proper express and/or decipher emotions over the web. Good on you standing up like ya did.

moonlighting in retail

Still Active Duty USAF, on Convalescent Leave due to hip surgery. But thanks for your concern.

I also work part time at Cabela's. The E-5 salary isn't quite enough for the family and to have fun money...Need any more explanation?

aint got a drop of concern to shake off

what are you like a super REMF or something
Just a maintainer. Currently working the B1. In the Armament Shop...Nothing special or super. I never made any claims for glory, just simply stated my occupation. Why do you have an issue with that?
So.............

Nuke?
No nuke?
Originally Posted by ironbender
So.............

Nuke?
No nuke?

No nuke...a lucky shot into the ammo dump.
No nuke...Chemical factory.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
No nuke...Chemical factory.

Yep, chemical factory:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rn-Russia-target-Baltic-states-next.html

that was a biggun. ya i know, "thats what she said"
I hear that alla time. wink

moonlighting in retail

Thank you sir for your service. I pray that you heal up fast, and have a good rest. You're a hard working guy, and I'll bet your family is very proud of you.
© 24hourcampfire