Home
How low can you get? At a rally near Philadelphia to protest an anti-gun local ordinance, someone spread nails and other stuff on the road, hoping to cause flat tires.

Liberal scumbags.

Pa. Firearms Owners forum link:

http://ecosystems.psu.edu/research/projects/deer/news/2014/discerning-doe

Article linked from original post on pafoa.org:

http://theinternationallibertarian.blogspot.com/2015/03/braving-gun-rights-haters-nails-lower.html

Dale

Liberal scumbags is redundant. They demand tolerance but are loathe to practice it.
Should work both ways!!!
Some jackleg spread roofing nails on a heavily used pay boat ramp downeast last year. Buddies of mine saw it and cleaned up the mess before anyone punctured a tire. I bet it was a local trying to keep outsiders from getting to "their" ducks.

Some people just need a good a$$beating.
They are going to keep provoking us until there's a bloodletting.
The ends justifies the means. As many examples posted here show - we have entered a new era in American culture and behavior.
Originally Posted by WyoCoyoteHunter
Should work both ways!!!

Yep. Do it back when you get a chance.
Originally Posted by stevelyn
And that'd be playing right into their hands.
with guns we are citizens, without them we are subjects

Originally Posted by MckinneyMike

Use a battleaxe.
Used to be a certain spot, a gravel pull-off where county deputies used to run radar on fine folks.

They don't fish there any more. lol

Only if they win.
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
The ends justifies the means. As many examples posted here show - we have entered a new era in American culture and behavior.

There's nothing new about ignorant dickheads
The only thing "new" is the internet lets the whole world hear about it
So, we should just roll over and let 'em do whatever they want w/o repercussions??

That seems to be what the GOP has been practicing for the last 8-10 years. How's THAT workin' out??

Originally Posted by WyoCoyoteHunter
Should work both ways!!!

Yes. Things like this are how they silence opposition. Heck, I know guys who have been shooting for decades that are afraid to wear a gun club shirt to church or even out in public because they worry about what their peers will think.

Be loud, be proud. And when push comes to shove, shove harder.
Originally Posted by eh76
They demand tolerance but are loathe to practice it.

That's a keeper!!!
Originally Posted by BarryC

Be loud, be proud. And when push comes to shove, shove harder.
Preach it, brother!!! smile
Until recently a sister of mine lived in one of the liberal left coast cities. She had a number of conservative and pro gun right bumper stickers on her car. Someone kept putting nails, screws etc in the same tire on her car, while it was parked near where she worked. This happened at least three times in less than a year. I would have loved to catch the son of a beatch doing this. So much for free speech huh?
© 24hourcampfire