Home
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Cruz donation - 03/24/15
I get emails daily from different groups for donations. Normally just trash them. Today I deceided to join the fight. If we're going to keep the likes of Bush and Christy off the ticket, with their big money donations, the little guy has got to help. I believe the same things Cruz seems to stand for. Hasbeen

https://donate.tedcruz.org/
Posted By: Spanokopitas Re: Cruz donation - 03/24/15

Save your money for a more electable candidate. He doesn't have a prayer.
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: Cruz donation - 03/24/15
You lived out with the Weirdos on the coast to long. People said the same about Reagan. Hasbeen
Posted By: Ringman Re: Cruz donation - 03/24/15
hasbeen1945,

Thanks for the link. I wanted to do this yesterday but didn't have a link.
Posted By: Reloder28 Re: Cruz donation - 03/24/15
If the Oreo in the White House now didn't need legal citizenship, why should Cruz?
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Cruz donation - 03/24/15
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Save your money for a more electable candidate. He doesn't have a prayer.

I wouldn't go that far. He for sure will be given ample opportunity and help in stepping on his own dik though.

Posted By: milespatton Re: Cruz donation - 03/24/15
If the Oreo in the White House now didn't need legal citizenship, why should Cruz?

You need to read the Constitution again. miles
Posted By: milespatton Re: Cruz donation - 03/24/15
You lived out with the Weirdos on the coast to long.

What else do you expect when a person thinks a little patch of grapes is a ranch? miles
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Cruz donation - 03/24/15
That is a good link, and you can also sign up to help in other ways by starting here.

http://www.tedcruz.org/
Posted By: 700LH Re: Cruz donation - 03/24/15
[Linked Image]
Who is your candidate?
Of todays possibles? Probably Walker.
As it stands, Walker would be my second choice. Hasbeen
Posted By: Penobscot_99 Re: Cruz donation - 03/24/15
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
I get emails daily from different groups for donations. Normally just trash them. Today I deceided to join the fight. If we're going to keep the likes of Bush and Christy off the ticket, with their big money donations, the little guy has got to help. I believe the same things Cruz seems to stand for. Hasbeen

https://donate.tedcruz.org/

hasbeen, you are right. Time for the little guy to put his money up. Finally we get a declared candidate with 100% Conservative credentials - TED CRUZ!
If.... those ron paulians can raise millions with a 24hr "money bomb" ... how much more should we be able to raise for Ted Cruz? Think if 1,000,000 hardcore supporters anted up $5 apiece, that would really get the ball rolling... then MORE until he's elected.
My money and support are going to Ted Cruz, the rest of the Republican field can't measure up to Ted, one on one or in a multi-candidate debate.

Sarah Palin's endorsement will mean a lot if she decides not to run and goes for Murkowski's seat instead.
Posted By: jryoung Re: Cruz donation - 03/24/15
Donate to Cruz? Have the Kock brothers not given him enough?
Posted By: Spanokopitas Re: Cruz donation - 03/24/15

I haven't decided who to endorse. My people are working on it, interviewing candidates, comparing stands on the various issues, and generally getting a feel of who would be most electable.

I'll keep you all in the loop.
Posted By: Ghostinthemachine Re: Cruz donation - 03/24/15
Originally Posted by jryoung

Goldman Sachs be picking up the slack any time now.
Posted By: Penobscot_99 Re: Cruz donation - 03/24/15

Spoken like the true low-information voter that trolls like you are.
I told you the freedom haters among us wouldn't be able to stop from outing themselves.
Originally Posted by 700LH
Of todays possibles? Probably Walker.

I like Walker too..and Paul...and Rubio...and...

We learn in Junior High that you can't make your stuff look better by making up BS about somebody else's. My fight is against liberals, including RINOS, not the good guys. I support Cruz because I have to pick one and I've been doing it for years. Support whoever you want. If it one of the good ones...he's got my vote. We should take the high road.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Cruz donation - 03/24/15

Have to try to offset Soros and the entire democratic alliance made up of billionaires.

Your guys even get donations from muslims grin
Posted By: eyeball Re: Cruz donation - 03/24/15
[Linked Image]

GFY wink
Cruz talks a lot, says a lot of good things that need saying, but he needs to get something accomplished, not just talk.
He also needs to learn not to say "NO TO MORE GUN LAW" then introduce restrictive bills that do just that.
He is also not from a state that has millions of acres of public land, so should keep shut about what he doesn't understand.

I wish the guy luck, in many ways I like him, he just needs to mature more in the political arena, get more accomplished, and have more understanding about a few things, for me to want him as my President.
Posted By: curdog4570 Re: Cruz donation - 03/24/15
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I told you the freedom haters among us wouldn't be able to stop from outing themselves.

You nailed it.
Cruz talks a lot, says a lot of good things that need saying, but he needs to get something accomplished, not just talk.
He also needs to learn not to say "NO TO MORE GUN LAW" then introduce restrictive bills that do just that.
He is also not from a state that has millions of acres of public land, so should keep shut about what he doesn't understand.

I wish the guy luck, in many ways I like him, he just needs to mature more in the political arena have more understanding about a few things, for me to want him as my President.

So... who are you supporting financially? If none of the R's, then you are supporting Hillary by default.
Posted By: eyeball Re: Cruz donation - 03/24/15
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Have to try to offset Soros and the entire democratic alliance made up of billionaire Unions.

Your guys even get donations from muslims, lesbos, greenies, psychos, commies, traitors and corksuckers like you. grin

Fixed it. wink
Posted By: ironbender Re: Cruz donation - 03/24/15
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

I haven't decided who to endorse. My people are working on it, interviewing candidates, comparing stands on the various issues, and generally getting a feel of who would be most electable.

I'll keep you all in the loop.

I know you think you're being funny or ironic, but you're nothing but an ass hole.....and a delusional one at that.

Go put your "dickie" around your neck.

Posted By: Bristoe Re: Cruz donation - 03/24/15
Hell,...I'm just gonna write in Netanyahu and leave out the middle man.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Cruz donation - 03/24/15
Be sure and sign your ballot "mayonnaise breath" grin
Posted By: BMT Re: Cruz donation - 03/24/15
Cruz is inexperienced as an Executive, less than one term in the senate. No way.

Rand has the same problem and was playing "sensitive man" in Ferguson. No.

Rubio--Very solid, but same issues.

Perry, Jeb have the experience.

Jeb has issues, but is pro-life, pro-gun, a tax cutter (a real record of it in FL) and has some foreign policy and business experience.

Perry has military experience (big plus) but BLEW 2012 badly and may not recover.

Christie is a puke.

In a perfect world, Walker would have done a stint in the military, have tow more years experience, and have better cash pile built up.

I don't live in a perfect world.

May hold my nose to vote.

BMT

Posted By: Outbackandy Re: Cruz donation - 03/24/15
Cruz is a F-N loser...
Leaders don't have to know or have the answers to everything. They have to surround themselves with people who have the answers, unlike the one we have now who surrounds himself with people just like him, "know nothings." It's pitiful when we have to look to Israel and Jordan to see what leader acts like. Hasbeen
People who elect losers lie Ventura and Frankan don't have a say. Hasbeen
Originally Posted by Outbackandy
Cruz is a F-N loser...

Hey, Pat...... here's another one that just outed himself.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Cruz donation - 03/24/15

I wish the guy luck, in many ways I like him, he just needs to mature more in the political arena, get more accomplished, and have more understanding about a few things, for me to want him as my President.

Ted Cruz as one of the top lawyers in the country has stood in front of the Supreme Court nine times including fighting for the Second Amendment.

But you already knew that...
Ted Cruz as one of the top lawyers in the country has stood in front of the Supreme Court nine times including fighting for the Second Amendment.

and has introduced bills that further restrict firearms...

But then you already knew that laugh
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Originally Posted by Outbackandy
Cruz is a F-N loser...

Hey, Pat...... here's another one that just outed himself.

Yessir. It has become pretty damn obvious where all those Obama votes came from.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Cruz donation - 03/24/15

This is why Cruz still carries his NRA “A+” rating:

The Cruz record is based on what he has done, not just talk. Walked the walk...

Ted Cruz On The Issues 6.13.14 By RepublicanViews.org
“Cruz worked in law as part of a private practice in Houston, and spent 5 years as a partner in one of America’s greatest law firm.
He led the firm’s U.S. Supreme Court and national Appellate Litigation practice, and was part of successfully defending the U.S. sovereignty against the UN and the World Court in Medellin v. Texas, the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms, the constitutionality of the Texas Ten Commandments monument, the constitutionality of the words “under God” in the Pledge of Allegiance, the constitutionality of the Texas Sexually Violent Predator Civil Commitment law, and
 the Texas congressional redistricting plan.”

Ted Cruz on Gun Control
Cruz stands in defense of the Second Amendment, and in the right of Americans to bear arms.
He authored a brief on behalf of 31 states, supporting these rights and the Second Amendment.
In 2008, when a resolution was passed by the National Board of the NRA, Cruz was personally thanked for leading the States before the Supreme Court in a DC gun case.
It was stated that his “efforts made this victory for the American people possible.”
He voted against the banning of magazines over 10 bullets, and opposes all restrictions on the Second Amendment.
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Have to try to offset Soros and the entire democratic alliance made up of billionaires.

Your guys even get donations from muslims grin

I'd prefer not to have puppet masters on either front...that's the point. Whether Obama or Cruz is sucking Soros or Kock cock...you still have a c0cksucker.
You don't need our permission to vote for Clinton (again).
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

“Cruz worked in law as part of a private practice in Houston, and spent 5 years as a partner in one of America’s greatest law firm.
He led the firm’s U.S. Supreme Court and national Appellate Litigation practice, and was part of successfully defending the U.S. sovereignty against the UN and the World Court in Medellin v. Texas, the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms, the constitutionality of the Texas Ten Commandments monument, the constitutionality of the words “under God” in the Pledge of Allegiance, the constitutionality of the Texas Sexually Violent Predator Civil Commitment law, and

Ted Cruz on Gun Control
Cruz stands in defense of the Second Amendment, and in the right of Americans to bear arms.
He authored a brief on behalf of 31 states, supporting these rights and the Second Amendment.
In 2008, when a resolution was passed by the National Board of the NRA, Cruz was personally thanked for leading the States before the Supreme Court in a DC gun case.
It was stated that his “efforts made this victory for the American people possible.”
He voted against the banning of magazines over 10 bullets, and opposes all restrictions on the Second Amendment.

He also introduced bills that further restricted firearms.
What part of that don't you understand?
At least she isn't a c0cksucker (that's a joke) not a voting endorsement.
Posted By: curdog4570 Re: Cruz donation - 03/25/15
We finally get a guy on the National stage who says everything we like to hear. And.... the guy really pisses the DC types off, because he does what we we elected him to do, and what he said he would do.

The complaints about him are that he hasn't been a politician long enough to be considered for President. I THOUGHT we were tired of politicians.

No place except the campfire would we have Bristoe claiming he's a "jew lover" and a leftist article branding him an anti-semite.

Yeah..... I've been sending Cruz a few bucks and I'm gonna continue. I'd like to vote FOR a candidate one more time before I die..... and this might be my last chance.
Posted By: eh76 Re: Cruz donation - 03/25/15
Phuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck spanky the commie...donation submitted!
Posted By: rosco1 Re: Cruz donation - 03/25/15
I like Cruz, and would likely vote for him..I've pointed out some of the issues I PERSONALLY have with him.They are big issues for me, but as a whole I like him.

It is however really funny to see people here go gaga over him, like the left did obummer..hint?
Posted By: 700LH Re: Cruz donation - 03/25/15
Originally Posted by rosco1
I like Cruz, and would likely vote for him..I've pointed out some of the issues I PERSONALLY have with him.They are big issues for me, but as a whole I like him.

It is however really funny to see people here go gaga over him, like the left did obummer..hint?

Yep, if you don't think he is the greatest thing since apple pie your a liberal commie.

laffin at alla these threads,
Posted By: rosco1 Re: Cruz donation - 03/25/15
And hey, Glen Beck fully supports him..Its a lock now, Cruz is the 24hr hero.
Posted By: Spanokopitas Re: Cruz donation - 03/25/15

If Glenn Beck supports him it's over. He's elected.
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Cruz donation - 03/25/15
Originally Posted by rosco1
And hey, Glen Beck fully supports him..Its a lock now, Cruz is the 24hr hero.

Tell that to the guys who drool over the latest poll leader. I've been supporting Cruz for years and can prove it.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Cruz donation - 03/25/15
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Ted Cruz on Gun Control

He also introduced bills that further restricted firearms.
What part of that don't you understand?

I understand that I have backed my argument and you have posted nothing.
If you are talking about the Grassley/Cruz bipartisan background checks bill, that is poor bull compared to his pro-gun work.
And that was a NRA supported bill. That would have made it harder for crazies to buy guns by improving the background check system.
And much easier for the rest of us to buy, sell and transport guns across state lines.
And allow military members to buy guns in the states where they’re stationed.

It is hard to believe that you put that up against the Cruz volume of work in the Supreme Court that included the District of Columbia v. Heller case.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Cruz donation - 03/25/15
It was more that what you've shown Bow, firearms across state lines in the least, go look it up. things legal now, the bill was going to restrict. Not a smart move.
I have posted links more than once, and am not going to spend the time again now looking it, up then copying and pasting it for ya.

It's all there online in black and white, if your truly interested.

Besides when was the last law to stop crazies successful?
All gun laws do is harm the law abiding from the GCA of 68 to present.
Posted By: Spanokopitas Re: Cruz donation - 03/25/15

Sarah2016

Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Cruz donation - 03/25/15
It was more that what you've shown Bow, firearms across state lines in the least, go look it up. things legal now, the bill was going to restrict. Not a smart move.
I have posted links more than once, and am not going to spend the time again now looking it, up then copying and pasting it for ya.

It's all there online in black and white, if your truly interested.

Besides when was the last law to stop crazies successful?
All gun laws do is harm the law abiding from the GCA of 68 to present.

I have stated the case for Cruz and you have not.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Cruz donation - 03/25/15
Speaking of cork suckers, I believe obama has done that for real grin But he learned early

Posted By: kingfisher Re: Cruz donation - 03/25/15
Originally Posted by curdog4570
We finally get a guy on the National stage who says everything we like to hear. And.... the guy really pisses the DC types off, because he does what we we elected him to do, and what he said he would do.

The complaints about him are that he hasn't been a politician long enough to be considered for President. I THOUGHT we were tired of politicians.

I'd like to vote FOR a candidate one more time before I die..... and this might be my last chance.

I agree
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: Cruz donation - 03/25/15
Heard this morning 1,000,000.00 was donated in the first 24 hours after he announced. Hasbeen
© 24hourcampfire