Home
I have always liked spicy food but never really found a hot sause I really liked. Found it! Best $hit ever! Was at a friends house for a old friend get together for food, beer and the last episode of the walking dead. We had steak and some kind of muscles that were in a black shell. There was this big bottle of hot sause with a green cap and a rooster on it. SRIRACHA!!! None of that bitter taste and not so hot you couldn't taste it, its just right. I must be the last person alive that found this stuff. Apparently I have been living under a rock cause I googled it and everybody else is talking about how it goes good on everything.

I dont know how good it is on ice cream or pizza but its awesome on muscles and crab legs and make a bad hotdog very exceptable. I might even be able to choke down srambled eggs now... If you haven't tried it, do so.

Sause? (Sowss)?
Never heard of it or seen any of it around here. I'll have to see if any of our local stores carry it.
That's because you've been looking in the Hot Sauce aisle. I suggest you head on over to the Hot Sause, it's next to the Catsup... wink
Is that an attractive drunk?

Hot sause?
Sriracha is THE schitt. And yes, it's delicious on pizza, eggs and sausage.
I think it's that soup they make with [b][color:#3333FF]Chicken feet...[/color][/b]
Originally Posted by northern_dave
Sause? (Sowss)?

Yes you are correct. Tn. pronunciation.
Its in the Asian foods section in all the grocery stores around here.
Originally Posted by seal_billy
I have always liked spicy food but never really found a hot sause I really liked. Found it! Best $hit ever! Was at a friends house for a old friend get together for food, beer and the last episode of the walking dead. We had steak and some kind of muscles that were in a black shell. There was this big bottle of hot sause with a green cap and a rooster on it. SRIRACHA!!! None of that bitter taste and not so hot you couldn't taste it, its just right. I must be the last person alive that found this stuff. Apparently I have been living under a rock cause I googled it and everybody else is talking about how it goes good on everything.

I dont know how good it is on ice cream or pizza but its awesome on muscles and crab legs and make a bad hotdog very exceptable. I might even be able to choke down srambled eggs now... If you haven't tried it, do so.

You still ARE....Absolute garbage compared to the hot sauces from this place Volcanic Peppers in every respect....flavor, heat and variety
Order this one...Hot Sauce Gift Box #2, Hot – Chocolate Lightning, Volcano Dust 2 Hot Sauce, Scott’s Ghost Sauce and Raspberry Scorpion in a gift box - $24.99 the raspeberry scorpion on vanila ice cream is the bomb! the Volcano Dust 2 Hot Sauce is my go to hot sauce for messican food and anything else
thank me later
Originally Posted by eh76
Order this one...Hot Sauce Gift Box #2, Hot – Chocolate Lightning, Volcano Dust 2 Hot Sauce, Scott’s Ghost Sauce and Raspberry Scorpion in a gift box - $24.99 the raspeberry scorpion on vanila ice cream is the bomb! the Volcano Dust 2 Hot Sauce is my go to hot sauce for messican food and anything else

I think that's the one a great friend sent me!! Good stuff!! grin
Are they bitter and are they so hot it hurts cause I'm not into either of those types of sauce.
Sriracha, Louisiana and Tabasco on every table around here.
Are they bitter and are they so hot it hurts cause I'm not into either of those types of sauce.

Nope and if you are a real sissy order the Hot Sauce Gift Box #1, Spicy - Mild Taco Sauce, Cajun Pepper Sauce, Green Vulcan and Aleppo Pepper Sauce in a gift box – $15.99

even my wife can eat this and she hates heat..it has none ...ketchup has more heat
Originally Posted by ltppowell

I'm sorry Pat frown not even any Cholula?
It's spelled s a u c e.

Good stuff and common in many of the asian carry outs I've been in.

http://www.huyfong.com/
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
It's spelled s a u c e.

Hey grumpy how you doing?
Cholula, IF there is no Tapatio available,

Arizona Gunslinger for extra heat.

Bufalo Chipotle is the shizzle, but I like to cut it was Ketchup, to make "Sonoran BBQ Sauce"

Sycamore

[Linked Image]

Some...but mostly at places like IHOP. smile
That muy cailiente stuff used to be great but after eighteen sessions of chemo I can't handle it anymore.
It's spelled s a u c e.

Sorry, I never got hooked on phonics plus I'm dyslexic and a product of the southern school system, I'm doing the best I can.
Good stuff and about the only stuff on the warm side my wife will add to her plate.
It's spelled s a u c e.

Sorry, I never got hooked on phonics plus I'm dyslexic and a product of the southern school system, I'm doing the best I can.

Bad spelling is kind of my job around here.

It's spelled s a u c e.

Carry on, Sir. You're doing just fine.

Bad spelling is kind of my job around here.

Thank goodness you can spell Ford. smile
We just call it rooster sauce.We aint very fancy here.
Fancy is for guys that cook on Big Green Eggs.
It's spelled s a u c e.

Kinda like "good on muscles"??? It it a sports rub or on seafood (mussels)? smile

Left yourself wide open for that!
It's spelled s a u c e.

Did you heard about the dyslexic alcoholic? He walked into a bra? grin

source: http://jokes4us.com/peoplejokes/dyslexicjokes.html
Fancy is for guys that cook on Big Green Eggs.

You or is it Pugs now ?????

smile
...a green cap and a rooster on it. SRIRACHA!!!

AKA cock sauce.

Good stuff, I was introduced to it about 18 years ago from a Vietnamese friend.

Just recently picked up the seasoning version at Costco.
stuff I make is far better than siracha.

where one legged waitresses work?
Chuckle,,, no worries. I giggled and thought I'm not gonna edit this.
I like Cholula too.

I think it's the chipotle or something gives it a kind of smoky flavor.

[Linked Image]

Bullchit more like this

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Prove it! laugh Get your arse up here while the crappie are still hitting and we will eat crappie, corn bread and fried taters till we puke, with your hot sauce of course.
Originally Posted by hatari

You or is it Pugs now ?????

smile

Pugs is now the captain of the good ship SS BGE.
Sriracha makes a good chili garlic sauce, too..

[Linked Image]
That would be great on a juicy burger, RL.
Oh that stuff?

I needed a picher, I just love picherz.

They have that product line at a little store about 4 miles from the house.

Ima getsome.
The chili-garlic sauce is different than the sriracha. Sriracha sauce has a pointy green squirt cap (technical term). Different things altogether, but both very good. A teaspoon of the garlic sauce will wake up a dish rather nicely.
I bought a jar of the chili paste stuff, it overwhelmed my Nort Dakoty taste buds, but my Minnesoooda wife loves da stuff....they must have some differnt cream of muchroom sooop over der in Minnesooda.

I do like the Sriracha though....
Try the chili garlic too.
The founder of hoy fong foods is one of my favorite success stories.
Hot sauce creator, David Tran, began his chili making mastery in 1975 in Vietnam. During his humble beginnings, the unsurpassable genius produced his first hot sauce called Pepper Sa-te. He filled his Sa-te sauce in recycled glass baby food jars that then was sold and delivered by family members via bicycle. In 1979, his astounding voyage began by departing communist Vietnam on a Taiwanese freighter that was registered in Panama, named Huey Fong. Later that name became the inspiration namesake of his beloved company, Huy Fong Foods. After the United States accepted Tran as a refugee when no other countries would, he started right away doing what he did best — making hot sauce. So in 1980, he started his chili legacy in a 5,000 sq foot building nestled near Chinatown in Los Angeles. His creations included his Pepper Sa-te Sauce, Sambal Oelek, Chili Garlic, Sambal Badjak and Sriracha Hot Sauce. He was quite content just to sell whatever he could produce each day and deliver them to Asian restaurants and markets in his blue Chevy van – often driving as far as San Francisco and even San Diego. Believe it or not, Tran actually hand painted his first hot sauce logos onto that blue Chevy van himself! At that time, little did Tran realize his delectable sauces, particularly the iconic Sriracha Hot Sauce, made from just fresh jalapeño chili peppers, would spread like HOT wild fire…
And americans make every excuse in the world why they don't succeed. When the real reason is lack of grit aka lazy.
It's spelled s a u c e.

Kinda like "good on muscles"??? It it a sports rub or on seafood (mussels)? smile

Dam I'm gonna have to find Miss Bibles number and see if she won't check my work before I turn it in! Balls officially busted. laffin

Prove it! laugh Get your arse up here while the crappie are still hitting and we will eat crappie, corn bread and fried taters till we puke, with your hot sauce of course.

crappies are hitting here as well. Fried fish, grits, corn bread.........mmmmmmm

I'll mail you a bottle of the Mango stuff. I am making a new batch next week.
Originally Posted by ringworm
Try the chili garlic too.
The founder of hoy fong foods is one of my favorite success stories.
Hot sauce creator, David Tran, began his chili making mastery in 1975 in Vietnam. During his humble beginnings, the unsurpassable genius produced his first hot sauce called Pepper Sa-te. He filled his Sa-te sauce in recycled glass baby food jars that then was sold and delivered by family members via bicycle. In 1979, his astounding voyage began by departing communist Vietnam on a Taiwanese freighter that was registered in Panama, named Huey Fong. Later that name became the inspiration namesake of his beloved company, Huy Fong Foods. After the United States accepted Tran as a refugee when no other countries would, he started right away doing what he did best — making hot sauce. So in 1980, he started his chili legacy in a 5,000 sq foot building nestled near Chinatown in Los Angeles. His creations included his Pepper Sa-te Sauce, Sambal Oelek, Chili Garlic, Sambal Badjak and Sriracha Hot Sauce. He was quite content just to sell whatever he could produce each day and deliver them to Asian restaurants and markets in his blue Chevy van – often driving as far as San Francisco and even San Diego. Believe it or not, Tran actually hand painted his first hot sauce logos onto that blue Chevy van himself! At that time, little did Tran realize his delectable sauces, particularly the iconic Sriracha Hot Sauce, made from just fresh jalapeño chili peppers, would spread like HOT wild fire…

very cool
It's spelled s a u c e.

Dyslexics of the world, UNTIE!
I have always liked spicy food but never really found a hot sause I really liked.

Your constant quest has affected your spelling apparently.
sure have a bunch of fugging spelling nazis here. laugh

Where's Ironbender?? grin
Last year the town tried to shut him down.
Actually closed him up a couple months with an injunction claiming his pepper roasting was akon to pepper spraying the residents.
You can go to the web site and download an order form to buy large containers and sample packs.
[Linked Image]
My understanding is that he graciously made changes to the plant and everyone is now happy.

where one legged waitresses work?

Hey, Jake, say hello to Alan and Charlie for me!
My understanding is that he graciously made changes to the plant and everyone is now happy.

Plus Texas sent out the invite. Made the people and city kind of shut up about the smell.
As I get older, I find I don't care for the ultra-hot sauces any more. Sriracha, Arizona Gunslinger, Tapatio, Texas Pete, Frank's, Louisiana, and a couple more in that range are right in my zone now.

I advise beginners to start with the original Chalula, then work up to Louisiana or Texas Pete on their road to endorphin bliss through capsicum. For many, Sriracha or Gunslinger are about as far as they want to go on the heat scale - and that's perfectly fine.

BTW, you need to try any of the above on potato salad. If you think ketchup is good on fries, you'll swoon at Arizona Gunslinger on potato salad. Trust me.
How in the actual fugg does someone who likes hot sauce just now discover Sriracha?

Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Trust me.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ????? Warning bells and my mirror has suddenly become foggy.

Were you a used car salesman in this life or another ?

laugh
Nope. But I'm a gentleman by act of Congress!
Politicians ???

Again with the warning bells wink

It's OK, Troy, I'm a founding member of ADA, Drunks Against Dyslexics

Ed
Whatever y'all do...stay the fk away from "Liquid Stupid".
[Linked Image]
An unnecessary warning, Mr Worm.

There were no "Slow Children" signs in MY neighborhood.
This is the site for all hot sauce aficionados:

http://puckerbuttpeppercompany.com/
Did you say ketchup on potato salad?

What?
Catsup.
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864

It's OK, Troy, I'm a founding member of ADA, Drunks Against Dyslexics

Ed

I am not dyslexic, but my boardkey is.
Oh no you to are
Not ketchup or catsup on potato salad, dave. Hot sauce. Specifically Arizona Gunslinger, but any of the medium-warm ones will do. Really REALLY good.

Oh, and the word is lesdyxic.
Does that contain gluten?

Only if you're Les's girlfriend...

Yes, sheep gluten.

Ed
Originally Posted by DocRocket

Only if you're Les's girlfriend...

That would be Les' wife now. grin

(unless you know something I don't. blush )

Ed
It's spelled s a u c e.

Kinda like "good on muscles"??? [/b]It it[b] a sports rub or on seafood (mussels)? smile

You type like I spell. laugh. Wide open indeed.
so you can pick this stuff up at any any ole "bucketheads r us"
Asian food store

tons of them little stinking up a storm shops all up and down 41a here at fort Campbell/clarksville
Wal mart has it.

I will second that. I still have some of your rocket sauce at the house, damn good on seafood.

crappies are hitting here as well. Fried fish, grits, corn bread.........mmmmmmm

I'll mail you a bottle of the Mango stuff. I am making a new batch next week.

You are a gentleman dear sir. You catch anything on those jigs?
Oh that stuff?

I needed a picher, I just love picherz.

They have that product line at a little store about 4 miles from the house.

Ima getsome.

Don't you have a old truck to work on or sompthun? grin
i found these 2 hot cock sauses at a local store.

Pretty good stuff, you wernt lying

[Linked Image]
i found these 2 hot cock sauses at a local store.

Pretty good stuff, you wernt lying

[Linked Image]

I'm gonna have to send you some good stuff...
dare ya.
I ment "dair yah."

stupin beekord...keebored... what evarr...

Yes, sheep gluten.

Ed

Free range?

If im gonna has glootinz, they has to be natral.

Sause? (Sowss)?

Yes you are correct. Tn. pronunciation.

No, Tennersee spelling. wink
Yes, sheep gluten.Ed
Free range? If im gonna has glootinz, they has to be natral.

Theyz all free range an nacherul. At least nobody wuz shootin at me when I borryed them frum a open pastur down the road a bit and nun of em wuz a wearin no makeup, so I knowed they wuz free on open range an nacherul.

Sheep Gluten, mother nachur's purfec condumint.

Ed
No sheeps wer harmt durin this here glutins extrakshyun.
Told ya dem dare sauces were good!
No sheeps wer harmt durin this here glutins extrakshyun.

Aint dun no extrakshyuns yet. Kaint gitem to stand still. Gotta ask Ingwe iffn he knows about thet rubber boot trick I heered about.

Sumpn about velcro gloves, too...

Ed
Told ya dem dare sauces were good!

OK now I call bullchit...you spelled sauce correctly...dang fakers anyway mad
I ment "dair yah."

U guarantie if'n I does yoo will et it?

[Linked Image]
This thread reminds me, I gotta get a bowl of pho soon. Pho Phriday!
I ment "dair yah."

U guarantie if'n I does yoo will et it?

I gets a burning in me guts if the hot scale goes on up into the wtf range.

But this here srirachi don't seem to bother me none.
Fried eggs, boudin, and siracha for breakfast this morning. Good stuff!
Corned beef hash, sunny-up eggs, and toast for me. With Sriracha, of course.
I had some left over octopus guts (some sort of oriental who flung dung noodle/shrimp thing).

painted it red with sriracha.

© 24hourcampfire