Home
A pro-choice tech millionaire recently made a sizable donation to the Williamsburg Women’s Center in Brooklyn, an elite abortion clinic. The staff decided to show their appreciation by offering the gay man and his husband a simulated abortion procedure, which has led to an onslaught of gay couples flooding the clinic for the same spa-like experience.
“Women’s reproductive rights are a much more abstract matter for gay men,” said Dr. Kristel Caulfield, an abortionist at the Williamsburg Women’s Center. “So it’s really heartwarming to see them show in such a powerful way how much they still care about the issue.” reports that for an extra charge, the man can go through initial examinations and a consultation with a doctor as to his options, along with an ultrasound to determine how far along in the hypothetical pregnancy he is.
30-year-old Eric Lefkowitz and his partner, 25-year-old Brayden Nordgaard, had a mock abortion at Williamsburg Women’s Center. “Brayden is so, so special to me, and we both agree that having the right to choose is incredibly important,” said Lefkowitz, according to the Daily Caller. “We shouldn’t lose the ability to affirm that choice simply because we’re gay.”

“I know this absolutely can’t compare with what real women have to go through,” stated Nordgaard. “But I like to imagine that I understand their experience a little better. And of course, it’s awesome to know that Eric is willing to stand by me through such a difficult decision.”

Another gay couple took matters one step further, shelling out cash for fake pro-life protesters to heckle them as they entered the clinic for their “abortion.”

“They really wanted to understand what women have to go through in less progressive states that don’t respect the right to choose,” explained Caulfield, who said representatives from clinics in four other states have contacted Williamsburg Women’s Center regarding setting up similar programs for homosexuals.
Only one more "enactment" would make this real enough for these clowns......the perspective of the inborn.

Win/win.
This country is totally, 100%, Fugged.
Please tell me this is from The Onion.
So - I'm not allowed to call these people stupid? Dang.
What a stroke of entrepreneurial genius!
So did they like shove a "Chatty Cathy" up his azz, and then pull it out?
This phag comes home from work, see.

Searches all thru house for his lover only to find him in the tub tit deep in water splashing a turd around.

"Whatcha doin, dear ?"

"Teaching the baby to swim,"

When I read the headline, I thought "nothing could be more fugged up than this". Then I got to the line where they referred to having an abortion at this "facility" as a "spa-like experience".

Holy chit, we sure live in a screwed up world.
'd I ever tell ya about the 3 phags in the hot tub ?

One noticed this white foamy stuff floating on the surface and says,

"Alright. Which one of you two farted."
and they want us to accept them as normal? more like Sodom and g
Gomarrah each day passes. order your asbestos jackets soon!
PT Barnum would be thoroughly impressed
That's gotta be satire, nothing could be that fugged up.
Originally Posted by RyeDaddy

Notice how BEA175 never posts a link.

If it not from the onion it's probably from Alex Jones.
jfc this is so effed up
is it only for gay men?

cause I been wanting to get ole Bob/Isaac a lil something something for the man that has everything

was gonna get him a green egg, but that damn byc always stealin my thunder
Thing I can't quite figure out is why do topics like this only ever aRISE under a full moon eclipse ?
Found a link to the article -

link
Originally Posted by bruinruin

link

First word in the article is:

SATIRE

So maybe we are not as screwed as we think we are.
It may be satire but honestly, does anyone really think its far from the truth? You guys have any idea how phugged up some of these homos are? Any idea how phugged up their agenda is? I'd say the article, satire and all, prolly isn't far from the mark.

Jordan
I flat refuse to click your link.

Ain't gettin no where's near that spot.

Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by RyeDaddy

Notice how BEA175 never posts a link.

If it not from the onion it's probably from Alex Jones.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/04/01/elite-abortion-clinic-now-offers-sim-abortions-for-gay-men/
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by bruinruin

link

First word in the article is:

SATIRE

So maybe we are not as screwed as we think we are.

Gullibility of some of the more brilliant members here would suggests the contrary.
Satire, yes, but in today's perverted world, nothing surprises me anymore.
© 24hourcampfire