Home
Posted By: KMS How cute is Katherine Timpf! - 05/07/15
This girl just makes me smile.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: tzone Re: How cute is Katherine Timpf! - 05/07/15
not that cute.
Very cute!
liberal,almost certainly.

Katherine Timpf is a reporter at National Review Online, focusing on culture, political correctness, feminism, and the free market
Posted By: KMS Re: How cute is Katherine Timpf! - 05/07/15
I didn't say I was interested in her opinions, just that she's pleasing to the eye.
Very cute, that smile is something else.
Posted By: KMS Re: How cute is Katherine Timpf! - 05/07/15
Love her crooked smile.
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Very cute!

Where have you been, Buddy ?
not cute enough for FOX..... whistle
Looks a little like the blond girl on NCIS, forget her name.
Originally Posted by luv2safari

No doubt! When you have to compete with Ainsley Earhardt, Megyn Kelly, Kimberly Guilfoil, Dana Perino, and Martha Maccallum !

The lenses have no correction. Is she trying to look more mature?

Originally Posted by KMS

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

No doubt! When you have to compete with Ainsley Earhardt, Megyn Kelly, Kimberly Guilfoil, Dana Perino, and Martha Maccallum !

She is cuter than Kennedy, though... smile
Greta seems to be the only ugly chic on FOX. Poor gal must have fell out of the ugly tree and hit every damn branch on the way to the ground.

#kindakreepy..
That is a tough lineup for anyone to compete against for sure.
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco

#kindakreepy..

Well ya might be interested in Shepard Smith...

[Linked Image]

I'm sure he'd find you an attractive man,also ...... whistle

I kinda have a soft spot for this little gal...

[Linked Image]
Shannon Bream was a local news girl here for several years before going to work for Fox. We sure loved here down here! Smokin!!! That said, I actually have a preference for Andrea Tantaros. I am a sucker for Brunettes with pretty brown eyes.
Greta seems to be the only ugly chic on FOX. Poor gal must have fell out of the ugly tree and hit every damn branch on the way to the ground.

Since she came to FOX she had some face work. There is a 97% improvement!
Originally Posted by tjm10025

Originally Posted by KMS

[Linked Image]

They do that now, I discovered. Have a SIL who looks very young for her age, and last time I saw her she was wearing glasses. Asked my wife how long her sister had been wearing glasses and she told me they weren't real, just for show. Women are weird.
[Linked Image]

Add Jenna and Patty Ann to the list! laugh

http://activitypit.ning.com/video/pabs-red-eye-opening-012809

Originally Posted by KMS

pass...

Bio:
Katherine Timpf is a reporter, columnist, personality, commentator, and comedian. She currently works as a reporter at CampusReform.org covering waste, fraud, bias, and abuse on college campuses.
Timpf has been a regular guest on “Fox and Friends,” and has appeared on other national television news shows. Previously, she worked as a digital editor for the Washington Times, the news anchor for NASA’s Third Rock Radio, and as a producer and reporter at Total Traffic Network. She has also been a contributor to publications including the Orange County Register and Investor’s Business Daily.

Read more at http://redalertpolitics.com/thirty-under-thirty-2014/katherine-timpf/#ZLdkshV7c2K5RjUZ.99
[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0t8S6TACMtY[/video]
Posted By: CCCC Re: How cute is Katherine Timpf! - 05/07/15
Originally Posted by KMS
Cute mole - or is that a zit?
And what you see now is after a dose of plastic surgery about 15 years ago. Ugly doesn't describe her before the "improvements."
Timpf, or whatever her name is, is a skank compared to some of the European TV gals, such as Melissa Theuriau.
Not really my type but I've always thought Stacey Dash was particularly easy on the eyes.

[Linked Image]

I have always thought that Nicole Curtis from the show rehab addict was easy on the eyes. And the best part is, she can lay you, the tile floor, AND fix her own damned leaky toilet!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: tzone Re: How cute is Katherine Timpf! - 05/08/15
Yeah, I'd take a run at her. And she has an ass that looks like it built for my face.
Posted By: Mac84 Re: How cute is Katherine Timpf! - 05/08/15
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Shannon Bream was a local news girl here for several years before going to work for Fox. We sure loved here down here! Smokin!!! That said, I actually have a preference for Andrea Tantaros. I am a sucker for Brunettes with pretty brown eyes.

and big hooters. wink
They'll all vote for Hillary.

Except that black chick.

Dave
Originally Posted by deflave
They'll all vote for Hillary.

Except that black chick.

Dave

Never pass up an opportunity to phhuc a democrat... one way or another.
Yes.

Just reminding all you beat offs that they're disposable.

Clark
Originally Posted by Mac84
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

and big hooters. wink

WORD
I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers , tho she needs to ditch the specs
Originally Posted by tjm10025

Originally Posted by KMS

[Linked Image]

Yeah, all the talking heads are starting wear fake glasses now, to make them look smarter. I hear the average TV anchor IQ is now rising into the low 80's.
WGAF? They make my dick rise into the high 7's.

UBER.

Clark
Originally Posted by KMS

[Linked Image]

Definitely not all that.
She looks enough like Sandy Duncan, 70's-80's actress/television entertainer, that they could pass for identical twins.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Very cute!

Where have you been, Buddy ?
Working. smirk
Resemblance is close but IIRC Sandy wore a monocle...
Posted By: Rancho_Loco Sandy Duncan's Eye - 05/08/15

LA band from back in the day..

Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Resemblance is close but IIRC Sandy wore a monocle...

...Duncan underwent surgery on her left eye to remove a benign tumor. As a result, she lost vision in the eye (It was not replaced with a prosthetic eye, as some urban myths claim).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Duncan
Posted By: Huntz Re: How cute is Katherine Timpf! - 05/08/15

That B!tch be fine!!! grin
© 24hourcampfire