Home
Posted By: EWY Another Democrat Candidate - 06/02/15

Yes! Former Chicago mayoral candidate Willie Wilson has announced his candidacy for POTUS. Hillary may have some real opposition now. The video is from his mayoral campaign.

Ernie
Tried to post the video from my phone but it didnt work just the link.
Posted By: hatari Re: Another Democrat Candidate - 06/02/15
The Dems are dying to have anybody to save them from Hillary.

Hillary might be their frontrunner, and can be a strong candidate, but should she win, it will be no picnic for the Dems. Hillary is a sour pussed bully who uses power to crush those who do not bow and scrape at her feet.

This is exactly why so many of the Dem powerbrokers and money people leaped to Obama in '08. More would have jumped ship earlier, if not for fear of her reprisals if she had won.
Her Travesty in no way buys all this social justice, empower the petulant bull chit the Kning Knucklehead has divided this country over. When she speaks to parrot it for influence, she sounds like a fool

Shes a centrist and a capitalist. Anathema to the hardcore Left looking to break and change America.

While shes just a crooked, power hungry witch to us, shes a backward step in their eyes in the social change movement.
Posted By: EWY Re: Another Democrat Candidate - 06/02/15
I don't know if you watched the video. It's hilarious. Willie tells all the whiteys not to worry cause he ain't prejudiced.

Ernie
Posted By: Redneck Re: Another Democrat Candidate - 06/02/15
The more Dems that siphon votes from The Pantsuit, the better..
They'll either win by fraud and base, or not. Their candidate doesn't matter.
Wisdom from the keyboard of the El Tee. As usual, Pat, I believe you're right.
Posted By: hatari Re: Another Democrat Candidate - 06/02/15
Originally Posted by ltppowell
They'll either win by fraud and base, or not. Their candidate doesn't matter.

I think it matters to them. They have a guy in there now that does't have a vision and doesn't really want to work with them or do there bidding. Marches to his own beat.
© 24hourcampfire