Home
http://louderwithcrowder.com/baltim...ly-give-all-their-money-to-black-people/
That idiot needs some sense beat into him. White guilt sorry none here fuggin racist professor. Your black boys want money? Get a fuggin job. Earn it like everyone else has to.
I been paying enough taxes to welfare. I don't need to give any more money to people that are too lazy to work.
They've already received their reparations via an inordinate percentage of the $22 trillion forced out of pocket fighting the war poverty.
This leftist activist teaches that black Americans require reparations, that America is still segregated, and black Americans continue to suffer from the historical trauma of white supremacist America.

Read more: http://louderwithcrowder.com/baltim...eir-money-to-black-people/#ixzz3cW87vjLz
Yup, America is still segregated, mainly because of racist blacks and professors like him who are constantly stirring up racial hatred.
Yes, there is two America's.

The educated and skilled, and the uneducated and unskilled.
I worked 8 hours today, was all I wanted, in 104 degrees. Don't see them pussies doing it so they can piss up a rope.
he just wants his name in the paper. he got it. now move on.
Freak show.
He's hoping his name is on the account you deposit your money in.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I worked 8 hours today, was all I wanted, in 104 degrees. Don't see them pussies doing it so they can piss up a rope.

I also worked eight hours today, except it was from an air-conditioned corner suite with a great view of the mountains.
I believe we've been doing that for the last 100 years or so!!
Well, dig deeper honkey!
Note to the perfesser: My ancestors on my mother's side way back when owned slaves and I don't feel on damn bit guilty. GFY twice!
Paul B.
Academia is another group that'll be scattered across the coming battlefield.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
This leftist activist teaches that black Americans require reparations, that America is still segregated, and black Americans continue to suffer from the historical trauma of white supremacist America.

Read more: http://louderwithcrowder.com/baltim...eir-money-to-black-people/#ixzz3cW87vjLz

Yup, America is still segregated, mainly because of racist blacks and professors like him who are constantly stirring up racial hatred.

PREZACTLY !
How can a black man run a scam if he doesn't try?
obama approves this scam.
Originally Posted by eyeball
Professor says Whites Should give Their Money to Blacks

Well, I got 2 words for the good professor..............

MM
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

I also worked eight hours today, except it was from an air-conditioned corner suite with a great view of the mountains.

So they can have how much of yours, AS? grin
They're already getting a huge chunk of MY paycheck and probably most everyone else's on the "Fire"!!! mad
Originally Posted by poboy
How can a black man run a scam if he doesn't try?
obama approves this scam.

This. They always ask any friendly white dude for a ten spot and white women for that other stuff. The way they see it is if they ask often enough they will score. No pride.

"the uneducated and unskilled" AND UNWILLING!
Does he know that in 1860, just before the Civil War, there were 3.9 million black slaves in the Confederate states? "Wow!" you say? Does he know that there are seven times that number today -- 27 million black slaves today (mostly in Africa)?

Someone needs to get informed, get his priorities straight, and care about the right thing.

Steve.
All that money you're making? If you're white, you didn't earn that. Somebody else made that happen.

Didn't HIS POTUS say the exact same thing????
Originally Posted by eyeball

So they can have how much of yours, AS? grin

Counting Federal and state income tax, sales tax, Social Security and medicare tax, property tax, capital gains tax, regional bus tax, rain tax, (yes I actually get taxed on rain water), vehicle registration tax, and phone tax, gas tax, and the conservation stamp tax, and the corporate income tax, more then they deserve.
Oh, and the Beer tax....which is probably the one thing that keeps me sane.....The beer, not the tax.
Originally Posted by navlav8r
They're already getting a huge chunk of MY paycheck and probably most everyone else's on the "Fire"!!! mad

Yep.

I've been giving money to them for many years, a hell of a lot of money!
A man with a little self respect won't accept charity unless he's out of options and needs help to get back on his feet.

There are lots of folks these days with no self respect and no sense of shame.

See my Sig. line
The next Jesse Jackson!
Why don't these overpaid, totally useless leftist professors, have their entire paychecks taken and handed over to all of these poor 'victimized' blacks????...

Let them put THEIR Money where their mouths are....

bet you'll never see that one...
as if the trillions of dollars already transfered from those that earn, to the blacks were not enough...............
give give give to the poor mistreated blacks. what a joke.
Fellas, Let pause and consider. If we were to each kick in a thousand bucks and buy crack, speed, guns and give it to the black community. May be a good investment.

Jim
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

Along with the majority of politicians, especially the damn Dems - coupled with the AIC and his peeps in his pos administration..

Well, we do need people to bus tables and mow our lawns...
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Well, we do need people to bus tables and mow our lawns...

we're importing those.

You forgot the educated unskilled...

Kent
I run a rather large sales territory and therefore do air of listening to the radio. A couple years ago, I came across a talk show with a black host and guests who were saying that if whites don't start to freely give more, then we should get used to a higher level of victimization. I couldn't believe what they were saying but they were quite serious.
What this professor fails to acknowledge is that even if we completely redistributed all the wealth inversely to what it is now, within 3 generations, it would be back just as it is now.
Originally Posted by hatari
What this professor fails to acknowledge is that even if we completely redistributed all the wealth inversely to what it is now, within 3 generations years, it would be back just as it is now.
I'm not feeling optimistic today. grin
Originally Posted by krp

You forgot the educated unskilled...

Kent
Isn't that who the thread is about? grin

Maybe he's the educated, still stupid, group. We found another! Seriously, college professors deserve their own group. On an island far away. smirk
Originally Posted by hatari
What this professor fails to acknowledge is that even if we completely redistributed all the wealth inversely to what it is now, within 3 generations, it would be back just as it is now.

100% correct.
Blacks are rapidly losing clout to immigrant groups - we're seeing a reaction.
Originally Posted by night_owl
You mean the ones that will work?
Maybe we should evacuate California and let every Black and Wetback move into the State and let Nature take it course
They are losing as to both workers and recipients.
Add a third group a little training and a little skill.
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by night_owl
You mean the ones that will work?

No. Even the ones who won't work are getting obammy bucks meant for the blacks.
Racist POS
Originally Posted by 12344mag
The next Jesse Jackson!

Yep. And don't you fellers forget about Jesse needing his new plane, now. Y'heah.
© 24hourcampfire