Home

I am fortunate to have an office all over Southwest Montana. I get a view like this every day...

[Linked Image]
Window?

It was rolled down...
a parking lot

with the occasional wild turkey, deer or turkey vulture wandering thru

but at least I get to see it rain or snow - which is better than staring at the grey wall I've had for 12 years prior
This pretty much covers it.
6 plastic fabrication stations and a CNC router. If we have the doors to the shop open I can see outside as well.

As an added benefit though, I do have a 100 yard range with concreted in bench right outside the back door of the shop. Generally I shoot 3-5 days a week.
Saw this guy slipping by a few months ago:

[Linked Image]
I get to see some neat stuff in my travels for work.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Shrap: YOU SUCK! smile

Window? What window?
[Linked Image]
I have 2 offices. My electrical design office is in the basement so when I look around I see about 35 big game mounts. Over my desk in a display case is a sporting Mauser with a presentation manlicker stock & fully engraved action. I pick up walking around money by doing armed security which usually includes sitting in a secure security room watching monitors for 8 hours. No windows & entrance by secure personnel only. Totally isolated & quite boring.
Love your view & Montana is one of my favorite places to hunt.
[Linked Image]
Drug deals
Work! What work?

(Retired-- although I have been building a new deer stand)
The remains of a Roman Ampitheatre...

http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/content/images/story-england/romans/chester-ampitheatre
[Linked Image]
You're a lucky man shrapnel.
Me , varies daily
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
http://www.yellowstonenationalparkl...-lodge-cabins/canyon-village-time-lapse/
Originally Posted by ltppowell

That's my view too. Different city and players but same azzhats.
I cant post any pics, but if you go into the woods and look strait ahead..... That's what i see..

I love my job........
Originally Posted by shrapnel

It was rolled down...

I'm sure it was...! smile But this was my point..
Originally Posted by Whiptail

Window? What window?
[Linked Image]
Office is in the trees in the near background. This is a little earlier in the spring. Now it's a few sandhill cranes, egrets, yellow headed blackbirds, and curlews.
[Linked Image]
I gave up the office 18 days ago so I can pretty much choose my view. Yesterday evening it was a young cow moose in the yard here in Idaho. smile
Work?
I think we may work in the same office Shrapnel..

[Linked Image]

You work at brotha records? Hmmm...........
They hiring.?

wink
As of 5 minutes ago - it's a little hazy/overcast at the moment:

[Linked Image]
I work for a large, soul-less corporation, filled with soul-less stupid people, in a large, window-free soul-less building.

Every now and then, we see a deer when we leave work at 4AM, or a stray cat looking for food, but mostly it's a big building with no windows.

It kills the eternal boy in me. I hate it.
[Linked Image]

Same office....

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

This morning....

[Linked Image]

This afternoon...

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
I have been blessed by the Good Lord! I NEVER had a day in over forty years that I hated to get up and go to work!!

[Linked Image]c39c-3 by Rick Mulhern, on Flickr

grin grin
Seeing lots of this nowadays.........

[Linked Image]
Lunch pail ( Igloo ice chest) in hand, few years ago.

[Linked Image]

He was legal, had a tag in my pocket, but he was about 50 yards on the wrong side of the fence,:(
[Linked Image]
For more than 30 years I worked “behind the wall” in classified environments that never had any windows.
SUMMER
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

AUTUMN

[Linked Image]

WINTER

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

SPRING

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

The office

[Linked Image]

The view
Something like this:

[Linked Image]
Yesterday on my way home from moving cows in the Breaks.

[Linked Image]

Landscaping a trail to the river today.

[Linked Image]

Too funny.. A google car way out there.
A pox upon thee, heathen. frown
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Whiptail

Window? What window?
[Linked Image]

Work? What work? smile
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco

I was halfway home and almost to the highway when I see this thing up in the MIDDLE of the road. Parked. I slowed down before I got very close and started wondering WTF is this?!

Slowed down from 60mph raising one helluva cloud of dust pulling a stock trailer and Captain Subaru Toyota didn't even know I was there until I crept around about 10 mph.

I glanced over and the guy about chit when he looked up, starts pulling out of the way as I go by..... It was funny.

Thought it was a storm chaser but have no idea.

What the hell is a google car?
I see my quail factory.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco

I was halfway home and almost to the highway when I see this thing up in the MIDDLE of the road. Parked. I slowed down before I got very close and started wondering WTF is this?!

Slowed down from 60mph raising one helluva cloud of dust pulling a stock trailer and Captain Subaru Toyota didn't even know I was there until I crept around about 10 mph.

I glanced over and the guy about chit when he looked up, starts pulling out of the way as I go by..... It was funny.

Thought it was a storm chaser but have no idea.

What the hell is a google car?

The rigs they use to take the street view pictures.
Well I'll be damned, never seen one before. Wonder if he noticed the huge skips in the field to his right.

Farmer is never gonna live that one down if it's in the view.

Thought for sure it was storm dork.
Those weren't crop circles?
Dude, the poor guy had a continuous 6 or 8' skip over at least 500 acres, and right around his house no less. I felt bad for him, newer JD drill I think. Bet he was PISSED when he saw the grain come up!
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Shrap,

Why must you taunt us?!?! smile Nice views brother! As well as many of the others who have shared pictures.

I see my back yard which is better than a lot of offices. I'll be back on the road again, but mostly in the Western US and Canada so I hope to get to see some decent scenery.
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Well I'll be damned, never seen one before. Wonder if he noticed the huge skips in the field to his right.

Farmer is never gonna live that one down if it's in the view.

Thought for sure it was storm dork.

Sam,

Local joke here in our little neighborhood is about one neighbor who was sent out to clean up some of the bushes, etc. that were planted in one of those "Islands" in his front yard. His wife was very specific about which plants should stay and which should go. Well, after a couple of beers and a bit of grumbling, he went out there and tore every plant out of the island. Wife was pissed and of course he denied that she provided said directions. Funny part is, while he was out there Google took overhead images of our neighborhood and you can actually see him in the front yard.

So anytime one of us wants to stir things up, all we have to do is text a picture to his wife. smile Yes, I did it!
Bob, that is TFF!

What window? smile

My view is the side of my cubicle, my computer, or a client.

Or vertical bars?

I'd rather have Shrapnel's view!!! Before I retired, my views included the Washington Monument and the Lincoln Memorial in DC.
East and West, tundra as far as the eye can see. North, the Arctic Ocean and to the South, tundra for 60 miles and then the northern Brooks Range. Thousands of nesting waterfowl, sometimes hundreds of caribou and the occasional musk ox and polar bear.
lmao

Just now...

[Linked Image]
I'm sorry for your suffering Shrap.
Originally Posted by mart
East and West, tundra as far as the eye can see. North, the Arctic Ocean and to the South, tundra for 60 miles and then the northern Brooks Range. Thousands of nesting waterfowl, sometimes hundreds of caribou and the occasional musk ox and polar bear.

Hey - that doesn't much sound like Wasilla! smile
With a nod to the LT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjtW86p5NxY

and this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkRgBXrDa1s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTEgT58FfaM

and this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70xwP4miax8

I deal with Mike England and his ilk weekly.
(though I am not in the Tenderloin. I am in the Bayview. But I deal with the homeless.)
Originally Posted by Akbob5
Originally Posted by mart

Hey - that doesn't much sound like Wasilla! smile

My office is 800 miles North of Wasilla. Long drive to work every morning. grin
Originally Posted by shrapnel

I am fortunate to have an office all over Southwest Montana. I get a view like this every day...

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I'll bite. Bridge inspector?
© 24hourcampfire