Home
Just talking amongst friends and family, really feels we are approaching the "tipping point" that has been discussed for so long.

Feel it?

I've had that feeling a number of times. Nothing happened. So my guess is no, nothing major will happen.
You mean that, is what it is feeling. Since about 2008 actually.
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Just talking amongst friends and family, really feels we are approaching the "tipping point" that has been discussed for so long.

Feel it?

Then you definitely don't want to [b][color:#3333FF]read this...[/color][/b]

eek
I suspect that much of today's goings on are a complete non-issue to most of the masses. They don't pay attention or care as long as their entertainment is unaffected.

Now if the web were to go down for a month, there would be hell to pay.
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

Feel it?

Then you definitely don't want to [b][color:#3333FF]read this...[/color][/b]

eek

Again, I consider that aiding and abetting......they are committing a crime by being here and anyone who provides assistance of any kind is committing a crime.
Nothing is going to happen.
Someone made mention of cancer in the when did "it" start thread, I think that's an apt analogy.

I don't think anything is going to happen at this point, rather those that a clue are seeing this as when the Dr. tells you the cancer has full metastasized. Your shoulders slump as you come to the realization there is nothing left to be done except making the most out of what time you have left.

And the problem isn't isolated to the clowns in DC and your state capitals, it's the clowns that put them in those positions and keep elececting them back those positions.

Nothing will happen because entitlements aren't taken away and the people that need to do something are at work so they can't. That and for the most part people are apathetic because it's not happening "here" it's happening "out there".
Originally Posted by 1minute
I suspect that much of today's goings on are a complete non-issue to most of the masses. They don't pay attention or care as long as their entertainment is unaffected.

this, unfortunately
There is something always going to happen. However many Americans are too engrossed with their "dumb phones" to pay much attention.

Feel it?

There's just not nearly as much to give a [bleep] about as there used to be.

Feel it?

I do too, and worse, I have the feeling that the communists are going to make it happen if it doesn't.
Maybe how about that we've been lied to, and the National debt is really 30 trillion, and that the official announcement, of our dollar being worth zero and China moving in, will come out on July 15th?
Won't be a takeover. Its more like an eviction....
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Feel it?

I do too, and worse, I have the feeling that the communists are going to make it happen if it doesn't.

^ This. Think it's been percolating in the backs of many of our minds for some time now. We've been witness to a number of national events containing orchestrated elements. It's the orchestration (that relatively no one talks about), rather than the events themselves, that concern me.
Originally Posted by sandcritter

Feel it?

^ This. Think it's been percolating in the backs of many of our minds for some time now. We've been witness to a number of national events containing orchestrated elements. It's the orchestration (that relatively no one talks about), rather than the events themselves, that concern me.

^^^THIS^^^
Originally Posted by sandcritter

Feel it?

I think it's coming.

It has gained lots of momentum and is moving faster than ever before.

There will be surprises in store for us as well. Whatever plans you may have conjured up will probably have to be re-thought. You can bet they have a model and a response to that model for each scenario.
What's so scary about all of this is ISIS is laying there like a snake in the grass just waiting for it to happen. And then they strike.

And of course at that point China and ROW moves in to simply protect their US interests, which they have every right to do.
Jeez, the handwringing and moaning on here is at record levels.

Raise your kids right, love your family, work hard, play harder, eat good food, drink good booze, enjoy life.

Most of the chit cried about on here today won't mean chit in a few months, just like it always has happened here on the freakshow.
This is where I and my family seek some insulation and follow my dream. We have decided to move to Idaho which frees up more money to build our dream cabin on our property in se Alaska. Football and hunting season in Idaho a month each February in Costa Rica then 4 months in Alaska. My wife realizes that a 4000 sq/ft house is unnecessary but freedom is required
Originally Posted by byc
What's so scary about all of this is ISIS is laying there like a snake in the grass just waiting for it to happen. And then they strike.

And of course at that point China and ROW moves in to simply protect their US interests, which they have every right to do.

I'm sure glad we have the strong, much respected leader heading our country up in times of need.

A lesser man would waste his time race baiting at funerals and golfing while his minions do everything possible to wreck our country according to plan...

Nearly each and every instance we have talked about here at the Fire for the past 6 1/2 years could have been stemmed, or never happened with a good, strong leader. In fact his blueprints were used with many things.

And we standby and let them do it.

Feel it?

Done happened. We been screwed. But, i aree, getting blued and tatooed is probably onnthe short list.

BTW, 4th blood moon in a row to fall on a Jewish holiday is on Sept 28. Two days before that is a partial solar eclipse, said by the Christian calendar to mark a judgement on the nations.
Originally Posted by eyeball
4th blood moon in a row to fall on a Jewish holiday is on Sept 28. Two days before that is a partial solar eclipse, said by the Christian calendar to mark a judgement on the nations.

crazy
DHS is planning for a civil war.

Rich have already planned your future.

They'll use an "Alien" event to distract us all.

I hope you all have your store house full.

Feel it?

Done happened. We been screwed. But, i aree, getting blued and tatooed is probably onnthe short list.

BTW, 4th blood moon in a row to fall on a Jewish holiday is on Sept 28. Two days before that is a partial solar eclipse, said by the Christian calendar to mark a judgement on the nations.

I'll be seeing my good doctor for my three month checkup. hope she doesn't find anything wrong with me on that day.

and btw, anybody ever remember Art Bell? he was always talking about the "quickening" and that was more than ten years ago.

anyways, the way the world is now, it'd take an immediate loss of some 20 million at once for the world to pay any attention whatsoever. that's just not likely.

it won't be long till the thumpers come aboard to tell us the signs are all pointing to an imminent end of times scenario. like they've been right numerous times in the past.
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Jeez, the handwringing and moaning on here is at record levels.

Raise your kids right, love your family, work hard, play harder, eat good food, drink good booze, enjoy life.

Most of the chit cried about on here today won't mean chit in a few months, just like it always has happened here on the freakshow.

Word.

The fuuckers, and I'm talking about most all of those shady [bleep](politicians), are obviously up to something but I still think there are way more of 'us' than 'them'.

Better equipped for sure, unless it gets really crazy and the army turns on the people. Then we are FUUCKED......grin

Originally Posted by Bearcat74
Nothing will happen because entitlements aren't taken away....

THAT is when the $ch!t is gonna hit the fan. When tens of millions of able bodied people are cut off from the money that other people work for and earn...money that the parasitic actually feel they are entitled to...THAT is gonna piss em' off enough to start doin' some bad stuff.
Yes I do have that feeling. Good thing for indoor plumbing. SHTF, bugging out time- get real. Have a beer and unwind. Too many here are too puckered up.
Not in the least.
I was gratified to read the words of the Governor of Texas. Gave the middle finger to the Court.
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
There is something always going to happen. However many Americans are too engrossed with their "dumb phones" to pay much attention.
And I think that was a part of the plan all along..

Make sure the masses stay dumb and allowed to continually poke at their electronic toys - that way they'll never know what will eventually hit 'em until it's WAY, WAY too late..
“Just because I’m paranoid, it doesn’t mean they’re not out to get us.” -Thomas Pynchon
Nothing will happen. The population is acting just as if they were being herded into trains bound for Auschwitz....
It's all part of the Cloward-Piven Strategy.......to hasten the fall of capitalism by overloading the government bureaucracy with a flood of impossible demands, thus pushing society into crisis and economic collapse.

At 73, I had been thinking I would depart this world before SHTF but I'm no longer convinced of that.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Nothing will happen. The population is acting just as if they were being herded into trains bound for Auschwitz....

Youre paranoid, jorge. Zero has plans to take care of us. We are too big to fall. Besides, we are divinely blessed and protected. Libs depend on it while denying divinity. wink
Divinity? God, if not only indifferent, but often-times cruel....
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
Someone made mention of cancer in the when did "it" start thread, I think that's an apt analogy.

I don't think anything is going to happen at this point, rather those that a clue are seeing this as when the Dr. tells you the cancer has full metastasized. Your shoulders slump as you come to the realization there is nothing left to be done except making the most out of what time you have left.

And the problem isn't isolated to the clowns in DC and your state capitals, it's the clowns that put them in those positions and keep elececting them back those positions.

This nails it for me...
There is a self test for paranoia -

You know you have it when you can't think
of anything that's your own fault.

^ this.

The opiate of the masses is now entertainment and the tyrants have entertainers in their back pocket; there is no need to take back the web or big screens so nothing will come of any of this.

When/if they wake up the'll vote Republican I am sure...
something can always happen, my pit tried to bite me yesterday because he thought i was going to take his turkey leg bone away when i walked by. i hit him so hard in the head i doubt he will ever try that again unless he wants to die. point being always be prepared.
I think alla' these fine campfire people plotting to kill Old douche Lady / Larry Root ties into this at some level beyond normal human comprehension.

It's a sign, of some sort.

Does anybody know for sure ?

ROTFLMAO
careful Greg, if Larry Root goes, the balloon goes up.

it's a little known fact (tip o the hat to Cliff Clavin) that Root is the tenuous thread keeping this whole ball of wax rolling

yes it is THAT serious

Singing a little louder
Originally Posted by asphaltangel

Singing a little louder

Yep.

[Linked Image]

L.W.
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
I think alla' these fine campfire people plotting to kill Old douche Lady / Larry Root ties into this at some level beyond normal human comprehension.

ROTFLMAO

17 blood moons in a row,...a white buffalo, and an appearance by Larry Root.

It's time to buy a 5 gallon bucket of rice and put an extended magazine on the Mossberg.
YCMU. You crack me up.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

ROTFLMAO

17 blood moons in a row,...a white buffalo, and an appearance by Larry Root.

It's time to buy a 5 gallon bucket of rice and put an extended magazine on the Mossberg.

Just try and remain objective,.....the "Blood Moons" may have some simple and natural tie to Root's monthly menstru-criminal cycles,....
with no deep malevolent connotations.
We've avoided comment about the fella' that invented, "does anybody know for sure" is back, too.
My point is that we just don't know, and there may well be some dark powers involved, as opposed to little fairies dancing around under rainbow flags.

I WOULD however caution you about any further refs to "White Buffaloes".

sounds racist, and this is no time to be,....well , you know.

Yours in angst free and bemused confusion,....

GTC
I AM THE ALBINO BUFFALO!!!

laugh
This is no time for fooling around,...

Damn the Torpedoes, full speed ahead !

Women and children first, while the band plays on, ....stiff upper lips, etc.

Those aren't icebergs, they're big chunks of stryofoam , blew in from [bleep].

GTC
damn skippy. I'm going down under!!

Those white buffy's scare the chit outta me!
"Onward through the fog!!!....Fore!!!" eek
That's one bad bison!!!!

Nice, Kay.

One of my favorite movies.

I got this white buff chargin me...real as rain!
You mean,,,,,,, that wasn't real??????

frown
I can't understand why so many voters, en masse, continues to question our judgment.

just take a second and look at us. we elected "read my lips" bush, then two terms for Clinton, two terms for bush the younger, and two terms for Obama.

what's not to understand? does anyone aboard believe we're not exercising good judgment?

and it's very possible the next time around, we'll either elect a bush or Clinton for two more terms. the sailing is clear. full speed ahead.

and no bitching. beatings will be administered every day until morale improves.
Originally Posted by Gus

Feel it?

I'll be seeing my good doctor for my three month checkup. hope she doesn't find anything wrong with me on that day.

and btw, anybody ever remember Art Bell? he was always talking about the "quickening" and that was more than ten years ago.

anyways, the way the world is now, it'd take an immediate loss of some 20 million at once for the world to pay any attention whatsoever. that's just not likely.

it won't be long till the thumpers come aboard to tell us the signs are all pointing to an imminent end of times scenario. like they've been right numerous times in the past.

If shes a psychiatrist you are definately SOL sa far as her not finding anything wrong with you.

If shes a GP and seeing you every 3 mo you are physically seriously ill.
Nothing is going to happen, apart from a few old guys blubbering about it on the internet. laugh
Originally Posted by Gus

Feel it?

If shes a psychiatrist you are definately SOL sa far as her not finding anything wrong with you.

If shes a GP and seeing you every 3 mo you are physically seriously ill.

lol eyeman. my opthamologist MD tells me my eyes are just like new except for the effects of aging. no psychiatrist on my payroll, but maybe everyone should have one on retainer?

anyways, my MD just keeps a close watch on me. what with Medicare, private insurance, etc., maybe she has an incentive? I don't know. I do know there's a lot of front office staff in the office. should I be concerned?

now, about morale. should I become a bit more specific?
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Nothing is going to happen, apart from a few old guys blubbering about it on the internet. laugh

even couchbound activists have a role in this. filling the Hunter's Campfire with flag and gay marriage threads will show 'em we mean business...
Originally Posted by stxhunter
something can always happen, my pit tried to bite me yesterday because he thought i was going to take his turkey leg bone away when i walked by. i hit him so hard in the head i doubt he will ever try that again unless he wants to die. point being always be prepared.

Most dont have the IQ to teach who is superior in the pecking order. It has caused a lot of death, pain and misery for many.

Many wives often build feelings of security by excercising control over a spouse who submits to save the relationship, rather than as she thinks it being a sign of inferiority.

... not even close, its going to get much, much worse.

Says the man with over 16 thousand posts on this forum alone... grin
Those aren't icebergs, they're big chunks of stryofoam , blew in from [bleep].

Tried to spell out the name of a recent nuclear reactor incident, and LOOK where that went,...right here in our comfortable living room.

F**ashima, styrofoam, joke, no harm, no foul.

Gotta' dash, there's a SWAT team at the door.

GTC
© 24hourcampfire