Home
Not that I pay attention to this crap, but its nice to see a little mainstream push back. Even Bob Costas grew a pair.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ams-caitlyn-jenners-espys-courage-award/
linky no worky
for me anyways
Try it now. I think I fixed it. Damn good article. See the photo of the soldier who lost his legs at the bottom of the page.
Even considering Jenner for the award is despicable. Get a dickectomy on purpose and you are a hero. Lose body parts in service and you're an also-ran. The award loses any credibility it may have had. GD
If the news media would merely stop the nonsensical recognition and celebration of one more screwed up he/she/it they might be able to focus on really deserving folks. Jenner is merely an anomaly - the news media a deliberate deceit.
Its a commentary on our culture (and a sad one at that) that ESPY selected Jenner for recognition over a military veteran amputee.
Award? What? I missed it. Congratulations, you're now dickless award?
Originally Posted by RobJordan
xNot that I pay attention to this crap, but its nice to see a little mainstream push back. Even Bob Costas grew a pair.

Apparently it does grab your attention....
Folks have been doing sex changes for years with little to no recognition by the press. Why is this one suddently a hero?
I don't know what an ESPY award is, but apparently one of the candidates was a war veteran double amputee. How does Jenner get selected over a war hero?
It's been over a week since the crash video came out. Jenner clearly killed a 70 Y/O widow and they still give him a Courage Award?

Everybody slowed down then accelerated except for Jenner. He blew though the first person and still had enough momentum to rear end a second. Surely not the first time he blew and rear ended someone. I guess they argued that a traffic accident has nothing to do with sports but a sex change 40 years after he retired from sports does.

Probably admiring himself in the mirror.

So he's more heroic than the athlete who lost both legs and the one who raised 1.5 mil for cancer research before dying of brain cancer. They must have been straight, probably Christian too. Strange times.
was listeing to Walton and johnson, they said it was a package deal.

If he/she would do the coming out interview on ABC, then ESPN would give him the espy award.
It's a sad direction that the world is turning in right now.
2-3% of the population can control so much.
Not sure how big a is getting an espy. But now it's like 0bama getting the Nobel peace prize, it cheats the ones who won before.
Originally Posted by greydog
Even considering Jenner for the award is despicable. Get a dickectomy on purpose and you are a hero. Lose body parts in service and you're an also-ran. The award loses any credibility it may have had. GD

I agree that it is disgusting. What a lack of perspective and brazen pandering by the media.
This article is a little more direct........but the points are well taken.

http://www.wwtdd.com/2015/07/the-kardashians-made-espn-their-bitch/#.Vag_59YVJ98.facebook
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Not that I pay attention to this crap, but its nice to see a little mainstream push back. Even Bob Costas grew a pair.

really who gives a rat's azz about this Kaitlyn [bleep]........
[Linked Image]

DMc
I alway played sports and kept up with it. But never liked anything about ESPN.

Quit watching it a few yrs back unless there's a college football game on I can't see on other channels.

I remember when Freak Shows were in tents at the carnivals.

One of the sad things about being paid really enormous amounts of money..like in show business, sports, etc. is how and what to spend it all on...it tends to leave all options open and thing really do get freaky.
Originally Posted by 1minute
Folks have been doing sex changes for years with little to no recognition by the press. Why is this one suddently a hero?

What sex change? It is only a drag queen. This draq queen killed a person a few months ago in a traffic accident.
© 24hourcampfire