Home
Posted By: 222ND Looking for cheapest .223 fmj - 08/01/15
Can someone tell me where the cheapest 1000 round case of 55 grain fmj remington or winchester can be found? Thanks
Hook up with Chapo Guzman, and rip off a Mexican Army depot.

GTC
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Hook up with Chapo Guzman, and rip off a Mexican Army depot.

GTC

You forgot to use the retard font.
Don't be afraid of the commie crap. I have shot tons of Silver Bear w/out a problem in training. It is reasonably accurate and very dependable. I use it my ARs w/out problem in high volume training. If your gun won't feed or extract it you probably need a better gun.

If you are shooting groups w/ your varmint gun look elsewhere.

mike r
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Don't be afraid of the commie crap. I have shot tons of Silver Bear w/out a problem in training. It is reasonably accurate and very dependable. I use it my ARs w/out problem in high volume training. If your gun won't feed or extract it you probably need a better gun.

If you are shooting groups w/ your varmint gun look elsewhere.

mike r

agreed I find Wolf to b very good ammo

Hank
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Don't be afraid of the commie crap. If your gun won't feed or extract it you probably need a better gun.

Don't be afraid of it but DO scrub the piss out of your chamber with a GI chamber brush after you shoot a bunch of it. With the old lacquer coated stuff I used lacquer thinner on the brush The Wolf I've chronoed is pretty slow, 2750fps out of a 16in.
surplusammo.com has the cheapest i have found. its around 27 cents a pull
Try Google.
.21 cents a round, if you don't mind cheaper than dirt:

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/AMM-2912

Or, find a buddy that reloads. That should drop you to ~.13 cents a round or less.
I found LC for $178 per 500 a week ago local
Originally Posted by 222ND
Can someone tell me where the cheapest 1000 round case of 55 grain fmj remington or winchester can be found? Thanks

Cheapest 55gr. FMJ Remington or Winchester I can find is [b][color:#3333FF]$310/1000[/color][/b] from here.

However there are [b][color:#3333FF]some cheaper[/color][/b] if you want to go with surplus.
Thanks
Freedom munitions.
280.00 shipped for their reman, blem.
I bought ALOT of it, and they've all been going bang !
Originally Posted by 222ND

1. Where do you live? Do you want ammo within driving distance or is mail-order acceptable??

Your profile is incomplete. I live in N. Texas, can you drive to an Academy Sports near me if I tell you that they have some at a good price? I seem to stumble across good deals at least once a month.

2. Baseline: what are you getting it at where you live? Or can you get any at all where you live??

Help us so we can help you!
© 24hourcampfire