Home
is someone's (statistically probably deflave's) psycho ex.

I have a hard enough time understanding women in the first place, let alone ferrin ones.

Is there an English translation?
Smart guy! Guess she doesn't take rejection very well.
We need Kamo to assist here.

Dave
Just kidding, Kamo.

Nobody actually cares what a bleeder has to say.

Dave
Originally Posted by RWE
I have a hard enough time understanding women in the first place, let alone ferrin ones.

Is there an English translation?

Blah-blah-blah, Whine-whine-whine, Blah-blah-blah, Whine-whine-whine, Blah-blah-blah, Whine-whine-whine,...... cry grin
That's Dr. Phil's wife!!
time for a refresher:

I'd hit it! smile
She's kinda flexible. smirk
Give that girl a Ranger Tab, and send he to war with Dave.
Tantrum lady is speaking Mandarin, the newscast is in Cantonese, the subtitles are in the Traditional Hanzi character set, and I can only read Simplified.

But that said, there's a whole lot of me, me, me, you, you, you, my, my, my, love, home, want, love, love, home, not, not, not, etc...

I second the approval of her flexibility, plus she's obviously nuts. I think the odds of the ex-boyfriends best friend getting seriously revenge-banged are pretty good...
She was dumped via text message. In retrospect I think the guy made the safe move.
Originally Posted by Steve
She was dumped via text message. In retrospect I think the guy made the safe move.

Can you imagine what that would of been like if he had dumped her in person, down town?
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Can you imagine what that would of been like if he had dumped her in person, down town?

The guy who dumped her probably can.

I go nothing but virgin......

plastic.

[Linked Image]

Never say "would you just STFU" again.

Vinny
looks like asian elvis in pumps was trying to help. them's some fugged up people.
Guess she didn't like the results of her pregnacy test
no matter how hot she is, there is always some guy who will swear she is a psycho bitch from hell.
Think I dated that gal -

'bout 5 minutes!
I had my run of tries whilst working a few years in Kazakhstan whereby 19 year old beauties were more than hungry for a way out. Same for Dubai, Doha and Okpo Korea. Being the lucky hpukc that I am, my dear wife was always tops.
© 24hourcampfire