Home
No.
That's good to hear.
You're an azz already so posting this is just par for your course!

Way to make an attempt at degrading that guys reputation and possibly causing him a problem for shooting a gun on his private range.
Originally Posted by Nebraska
You're an azz already so posting this is just par for your course!

Way to make an attempt at degrading that guys reputation and possibly causing him a problem for shooting a gun on his private range.
Lighten up, Francis. I don't think Hickok minds the reposting, and he's clearly aware of the controversy, which is precisely the point he's making in his video. The man has my respect.
That looks fun
What kind of powder would you load up for a 9" barrel in a 300 blackout?
trh , you were a much better person when you were on hiatus from the 'Fire. Why don't you go slither back to wherever you were.

Mike
I figured THE REAL was institutionalized during that hiatus...hopefully that probable history will repeat it's self soon.
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
I figured THE REAL was institutionalized during that hiatus...hopefully that probable history will repeat it's self soon.
You're a real assmunch.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
You're a real assmunch.

grin

I haven't heard the term assmunch in a while. Laughin'.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
You're a real assmunch.

grin

I haven't heard the term assmunch in a while. Laughin'.
grin

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by 6mm250
trh , you were a much better person when you were on hiatus from the 'Fire. Why don't you go slither back to wherever you were.

Mike

He never left.

He was Sherp.

No, there was some flooding in TRH's parent's basement, so TRH had to sleep in the living room for awhile.
Originally Posted by Steelhead

No, there was some flooding in TRH's parent's basement, so TRH had to sleep in the living room for awhile.

He's on the upslope of his manic cycle.
© 24hourcampfire