Home
Fantastic. The new Tappan Zee Bridge across the Hudson River.

I don't think anything in the world can equal it. 4 miles.

http://www.newnybridgegallery.com/iliftny.php

The behemoth crane is said to be one of the worlds largest. Took 6 months to move it from California to the bridge site.

My son and I crossed the old 1955 bridge adjacent ant it was 4 miles of row to row piers, columns and cranes. You couldn't see from one end to the other all simultaneous operations with floating batch plants at each station.

The NYS Transit site is cantankerous. At best here's a Google link.

https://www.google.com/search?sourc....0l5.0.0.0.12767...........0.UdYPhg-PgyQ

Lots more photos and videos.
Still not big enough to carry all your bullscheidt
Priceless.
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Still not big enough to carry all your bullscheidt
Nailed it.
Posted By: Teal Re: Absolutely colossal bridge; - 10/12/15
If it ain't the Mackinac - it ain't chit.
Originally Posted by teal
If it ain't the Mackinac - it ain't chit.

The Mighty Mac!
Lotta' engines running out there, Willie.

You better quit screwin' around here on the Campfire,.....get yer' azz out there and sell em' some Cermalube.

GTC
You could build a new crane for less than shipping cost.

US Mail/poney express didn't bring it.
And own the crane, too, when the job is done.

Oh well.
Pride always comes before a fall.
Originally Posted by William_E_Tibbe
Fantastic. The new Tappan Zee Bridge across the Hudson River.

I don't think anything in the world can equal it. 4 miles.

http://www.newnybridgegallery.com/iliftny.php

The behemoth crane is said to be one of the worlds largest. Took 6 months to move it from California to the bridge site.

My son and I crossed the old 1955 bridge adjacent ant it was 4 miles of row to row piers, columns and cranes. You couldn't see from one end to the other all simultaneous operations with floating batch plants at each station.

The NYS Transit site is cantankerous. At best here's a Google link.

https://www.google.com/search?sourc....0l5.0.0.0.12767...........0.UdYPhg-PgyQ

Lots more photos and videos.

So Billy bought a bridge, and now he's trying to sell it to one of us.

Billy, stuff for sale should be posted in the Free Classifieds forum.
I gotta' wonder why this buffoon doesn't take his self proclaimed, "disposal income" and fire up a website with all of the rules, regulations, chicken blood and ashes, weirdness, grotesque stupidity,....etc.

He could run it any way he damned well pleases, No ?

Maybe he could offer health insurance,..he and Piddler could team up on a clinic.

BTW,...."Sniper Lube" in marketable form, does not exist.
A few locals have been pursuing the stuff,...
Some clowns came up with the catchy name over bad drugs or booze,....and that's the extent of the velocity boosting miracle.

The owner of the Cermalube outfit is a real hoot snake oil salesman extraordinaire,....and DAMNED shy of getting to close to the shooting community,...hey, look at where he's BASED.

...ya'll ever shine a light on a building fulla' roaches ? whistle

GTC
Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Oh well.

In it's arena,....that's not a particularly LARGE crane, either.

There were STEAM powered cranes floating around the Gulf of higher capacity, on WAY larger barges, 50 years ago, setting structures.

That's not extrapolation,...I was THERE.

GTC
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

Oh well.

There were STEAM powered cranes floating around the Gulf of higher capacity, on WAY larger barges, 50 years ago, setting structures.

GTC

I believe you.

Difference is you don't boast like some miserable wretch that can't find a cure for his constipation.

Posted By: P_Weed Re: Absolutely colossal bridge; - 10/13/15
It is a 'fantastic bridge' as you say William.
But has had one major flaw . . .

> https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/490533751.jpg <

Oh well.

GTC

I believe you.

Difference is you don't boast like some miserable wretch that can't find a cure for his constipation.

One of the problems with other people trying to run jive on me is that I have been around.

Here's a link to the Panama Canal - with photos.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panama_Canal

The previous posters allegations about the size of cranes and barges there 50 years ago are the products of his delusion.

I was the Latin America marketing manager for the Worlds leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment. I travelled two weeks each month for 3 years in LA.

The only Canal activity ongoing back in that time frame was a couple of barges with side mounted drilling rigs, drilling blasting holes to trim off the banks and curves. Those were our rig and I was on the barges. They were little pip squeaks compared to what is presently on the Hudson River. There were no cranes of any size that could hold a candle.

The Panama Canal was started 1n 1884 and completed in 1914.

wink

Oh well.

GTC

I believe you.

One of the problems with other people trying to run jive on me is that I have been around.

The previous posters allegations about the size of cranes and barges there 50 years ago are the products of his delusion.

I was the Latin America marketing manager for the Worlds leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment. I travelled two weeks each month for 3 years in LA.

The only Canal activity ongoing back in that time frame was a couple of barges with side mounted drilling rigs, drilling blasting holes to trim off the banks and curves. Those were our rig and I was on the barges. They were little pip squeaks compared to what is presently on the Hudson River. There were no cranes of any size that could hold a candle.

Of course you were..just as you are so precisely accurate with your knowledge of firearms laws....

Please excuse me I have to put chest waders on to keep the stink off my clothes
Originally Posted by WET

Not even close.

[Linked Image]

The shear-leg crane on Left Coast Lifter has a 328-foot (100 m) long boom, weighing 992 short tons (900 t) with a 1,873-short-ton (1,699 t) lift capacity.[2] It is the largest barge crane ever used on the U.S. West Coast.

[Linked Image]

Thialf has two cranes with a combined maximum lifting capacity of 14,200 metric tons, making it the largest crane vessel in the world.[4] but has lower height lifting capabilities than its competitor Saipem 7000 (which has lifting capability of 14,000 tonnes at 42 meters while the Thialf can lift 14,200 tonnes at 31.2 meters).

Crow:

I differ. These are two different beasts.

The Left Coast Lifter has a 100 meter boom. That's a football field. You should see it sitting there. It's mind blowing. A humungous monster.

Your example is actually two cranes combined on one barge. They are short legged, 1/3 the length of boom.

Just to see this thing is almost shocking, it's so huge. I couldn't count the other cranes. BIG ones. There had to be over 30 and maybe even 60.

I was in the construction business and worked on some fairly large projects but nothing that came even close to this by a long shot. When I think of each days activity, the numbers of crane operator, dock builders, operating engineers, laborers, and other trades, all of the tug boats, batch plants, logistics, steel beam forming, I have to marvel at the ingenuity and knowledge of the American People. I'm actually astonished that there is this amount of equipment around this area.

Can't say the exact cost. I heard figures around 3 - 4 - 5 BILLION over the years. Completion is scheduled for 2018, and projected on schedule and on estimated cost. We will see. Never underestimate these New York Contractors. If there is an early completion bonus they will do it.

But alas new tolls are calculated at $15 each passenger vehicle. That's a political football hotly debated now. Back in the old days it was $1.50.

wink

Panama,...that where you caught the brain eating Syph ?

I didn't say a damned thing about the Panama Canal, you idiot. I said THE GULF, as in Gulf of Mexico......as in J.Ray McDermott & Sons,...They had a 1500 tonner 'fer cryin out loud.

GTC

Greg... too late, WET has moved the target again. It's not the size of the barge nor its lift capacity, it's the length of the boom, now.

Man, it's a good thing I don't try to keep up with WET's target manipulations. I'd get even more tired than I am already.
4 miles ain't fer chitt. There are two bridges, side by side down in the Keys. 7 miles they are. The first was built by Henry Flagler working on 100 years ago. It is still serviceable.
Tibbe, as usual, has not a clue. Each crane on Saipem's barge is rated at 7000 metric tons with 460 ft of boom. That is over one and a half football fields.

"The Saipem 7000 has two Amhoist model S7000 fully revolving cranes. Each has a 140-metre-long boom fitted with 4 hooks. Each crane is capable of lifting up to 7,000 tonnes at 40 m lift radius using the main hook."
Hope they build a better bridge than the eastern span of the SF Bay Bridge. POC 10x over budget way late and rusting already. Chinese steel. Thanks Cal Trans.
The French Canal in Panama ain't got much if anything to do with the Panama Canal. The French tried for years to get something going down there, and failed miserably.

TR got things going with a new route. I've been there, too, WET, and you're an blithering,dithering fool.

wink

I didn't say a damned thing about the Panama Canal, you idiot. I said THE GULF, as in Gulf of Mexico......as in J.Ray McDermott & Sons,...They had a 1500 tonner 'fer cryin out loud.

GTC

OK:

Good to go !

If you Game me you have to be early. Remember I know everything.

You're talking about the off shore oil drilling platforms. Can you verify which seems possible.
Remember I know everything.

You certainly seem to think you do.

Seriously, with all of your "Disposable Income" and talent, why not start your own website ? All of your myriad friends here would follow you over there,...leaving Bin stuck with the nekkid wimmins ogling dysfunctional squirrels, ....and you could have a fine time running the show.

100% Tibbe approved content, rules, regulations and behavior.

"WET's Weird Hole" might be a good moniker, speedy.

GTC
Cross is not speaking of offshore platforms but specialized onshore ones used to drill water wells for Reservoirs in the south, Like Ross Barnett and Sardis in Mississippi.

They make approx. a 250 ft. diameter hole in the ground.

They only use them down here.

wink

GTC

If you think you can game me you haven't. I know everything.

McDermott, off shore oil - you bet, blue chip. What you didn't
say is the facts..

Put your money where you mouth is ;

Which platform. Date.

If you want to ,FXXX around with me you should know the consequences of a guide expert
Remember I know everything.

You certainly seem to think you do.

Seriously, with all of your "Disposable Income" and talent, why not start your own website ? All of your myriad friends here would follow you over there,...leaving Bin stuck with the nekkid wimmins ogling dysfunctional squirrels, ....and you could have a fine time running the show.

100% Tibbe approved content, rules, regulations and behavior.

"WET's Weird Hole" might be a good moniker, speedy.

GTC

Better yet greg.

WET'S willy hole....THE place for ex spurt oral copulation from a Bovine scatologist
Which platform. Date.

Oh,...let me go check all the voluminous notes I kept as a 21 year old second engineer,and HP Welder, hopping from crew boat to tug, to barge, and back, 3-4 times a week, working 16s and 8s. We all keep meticulous diaries at that age.

You're something way beyond ridiculous, WET.

You gonna sell Jeff some of that miracle velocity enhancer, jam clearing crap, ....or keep ignoring HIS request ?

GTC
Lets just cut the crap.

Which platform :

Where ?

Details?

Just remember ?

I know everything
http://enr.construction.com/products/equipment/2012/extras/0925/slideshow.asp?slide=4

171-m-long boom (560 ft), which can lift up to 3,640 tonnes at a radius of 73 m.

[Linked Image]
Lets just cut the crap.

I know everything

How many people have I killed?
Posted By: Jcubed Re: Absolutely colossal bridge; - 10/13/15
Nevermind.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
4 miles ain't fer chitt. There are two bridges, side by side down in the Keys. 7 miles they are. The first was built by Henry Flagler working on 100 years ago. It is still serviceable.

I wondered how long itd take for someone to bring up the keys.

I can't help butt wonder if willie toots in the tub isn't the married wife of a paddler.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Absolutely colossal bridge; - 10/13/15
[Linked Image]
I know the Gulf like the back of my hand.

I spent my entire career in the drilling industry.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Absolutely colossal bridge; - 10/13/15
[Linked Image]

Where is the best place to hook a redfish in Waccasassa Bay?

[Linked Image]

Lets just cut the crap.

Which platform :

Where ?

Details?

Just remember ?

I know everything

OK azzwhole,...when and where did the Jet Barge Jiraffa damned near sink, and who led the somewhat ill prepared and unusually motivated salvage team ?

How about "Lay 2" and her lifting capacity ?

Surely a man of you're "credentials" will remember Jirafa, and her checkered history ?

Gotta' ask,....by the time you had become a brilliant and totally formidable 14 year old,....how many times had YOU been through the "big ditch ?"

More than 14 ?

How many times answering an engine room telegraph, on a pretty skookum small german built motorship,... and being complimented by old school pilots ?

Did YOUR Dad's tramp frieghter company haul all of the steel, ATCO Trailer Camps for the bridge of the Americas ?

Did YOUR Dad's tramp freighter company haul all of the Cat's and HEAVY equipment for that job ?

Did YOUR Dad's tramp frieghter company haul all of the Refinery gear into the Veracruz and Lake Maracaibo oil patch ?

By the time you TURNED 14,....how many Latin American Revolutions had you actually SEEN,....or been close to,..."Boots on the ground," or "on the hook in the harbor?"

WTF were YOU doing at the age of 14, you wise and oh so self revered POS ?

I smell BS, Mister,....a punk engineer that breathed too much fecal dust in the canal zone,...and got involved in some incredibly screwed up evolutions,...not much more.

Write me a goddam sea story, ....punk.

GTC

I'm gonna hafta guess, stab in the dark like... if not in the water ...
at the fresh fish market?

smile

smile

Nope,in da mouth.
You understand that that comment WILL be forwarded to the FBI, and a certain Sheriff's Dept in New Joisey ?

Tread softly, we're dealing with a very important, and connected screwball er, "gentleman" here.

Panamanian Syph is a bad deal, guys,....let's show some compassion here.
Brainworms,....

GTC

That's a damn lie, because I never heard of you.

Another damn lie you told was about spending all that time in coonass country 50 years ago. You'd a been turned into gator bait the first night out.

I'd like to see you go into a beer joint on Crowley La even nowadays runnin' your mouth.

We've had some counterfeit sons of bitches sidle up to this 'fire before but damned if you ain't the first one with absolutely NO redeeming qualities.
It's in NY.....WhoGAF
Lets just cut the crap.

Which platform :

Where ?

Details?

Just remember ?

I know everything

If you know everything you would know exactly what year Heerema put the Balder in service. I believe it was the mid seventies. Maybe not 50 years ago but 40. And I also believe it was rated at around 5000 tonnes. It probably did not show up in the GOM until the 80's but it definitely worked the North Sea in the 70's.

I have worked offshore and deepwater construction projects for over 30 years in the Gulf. Still doing it, still live in south Louisiana.
Originally Posted by curdog4570

That's a damn lie, because I never heard of you.

Another damn lie you told was about spending all that time in coonass country 50 years ago. You'd a been turned into gator bait the first night out.

I'd like to see you go into a beer joint on Crowley La even nowadays runnin' your mouth.

We've had some counterfeit sons of bitches sidle up to this 'fire before but damned if you ain't the first one with absolutely NO redeeming qualities.

Are YOU the fella' that gave me a black eye in that bar on the west side of J. Ray's Yard somewhere in that time frame ?

I know I deserved it,...and appreciate the way you fella's let me un-disgrace myself by buying a round for the place.

Man,...the food in that place was outstanding,...and there were some FINE lady's hangin' about, as I recall.

Panamanian brain diseases are NOT some "Campfire Joke", and ALL of the symptoms are evident in WET's breakdown here.

I'm going to post a bit more about this Mañana.

Would that have been the place that (loosely pronounced) was called "The Wa-Wa-Ron",....tackle box fulla' cash with a .45 sitting on top for the cash register ?

Between Rayne and Crowley,...white shell parking lot ?

Counterfit Tibbe dittos

GTC
I don't understand all the piling on here.

It impresses me, and the post was not meant to insult anyone. smirk
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

smile

Nope,in da mouth.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

LMAO. laugh
Originally Posted by luv2safari

It impresses me, and the post was not meant to insult anyone. smirk

I wasn't piling on....matter of fact I didn't even read the entire thread.....I just don't like anyone or anything that involves New York or surrounding areas.

Brainworms,....

GTC

Naa.
I'm guessing bung hole bot flies.
It's just the larvae that got to his brains.

Central America syph would probably actually help.

Posted By: P_Weed Re: Absolutely colossal bridge; - 10/13/15

Nor do I - And what is the greater harm?

One old mans bloviated feats of fantasy?
Or the vengeful onslaught of retaliating ruffians and browbeaters?
My guess would be Mefloquine / Larium induced dementia.

Not kidding,...either,...seasoned hands carried Fansidar, whistle and just used it when they actually caught the "Fansidar resistant strains".

Idiots like Tibbe ate the chit like there was no tomorrow,...and all of the psychotic episodes that were evident way back than, were apparently something that we were well advised to skirt, by older and more experienced hands.

...I damned sure did, and the people around me that insisted on taking it were some seriously farged up folk.

Welcome to the Latin American Ex-pat loop WET,....your entire (and regrettable) situation is starting to become clear,...and make some sense, ...viewed from without.

Mefloquine Pronunciation
Generic Name: mefloquine (MEF-loe-kwin)
Brand Name: Generic only. No brands available.

Mefloquine may cause mental or mood problems or problems with your body's nervous system that may last after mefloquine is stopped. Do not take mefloquine to prevent malaria if you have mental or mood problems. Tell your doctor right away if you have symptoms of mental or mood problems (eg, anxiety, behavior changes, confusion, depression, hallucinations, paranoia, restlessness, suicidal thoughts or actions) or symptoms of nervous system problems (eg, dizziness, feeling that you or things around you are moving or spinning, loss of balance, ringing in your ears, seizures, trouble sleeping). Discuss any questions or concerns with your doctor.

Some people taking mefloquine have committed suicide. It is not known if mefloquine was the reason for those suicides. Discuss any questions or concerns with your doctor.
Originally Posted by P_Weed

You have to understand Tibbe brings it upon himself. Check some of his other threads
[b]You understand that that comment WILL be forwarded to the FBI, and a certain Sheriff's Dept in New Joisey ?[/b]

Tread softly, we're dealing with a very important, and connected screwball er, "gentleman" here.

Brainworms,....

GTC
Yup,I do understand it. grin

I know,just shaking in my buster browns shoes.

PWeed:

I'm laughing and crying at the same time. Some posts are so hilarious and some are deplorable.

I would hardly call most of my posts bloviating fancy. But you may be right. I already explained the reason previously.

I actually have been where I said and done what I said. There is not one single shard of fiction in any thing I said I did or where I had been.

Honest readers will need to admit that the vast majority of my posts say some very kind and considerate things about most of the posts. I repeatedly said 95% are Good Guys and there is only a tiny handful of squirrels.

I can't agree that I bring the insults and malicious attacks on myself without explaining that it wasn't me who launched the attacks. I only respond. As old sage said: Anything you say will piss someone off.

The thing that grips the Nanny of these pile on gang bangers is that I don't lay down and roll over. It infuriates them. But I do not make any PERSONAL attacks.

I also said that I always think in multiples, not in black and white. I bring in the variables and conditions that alter the final disposition. I learned that the hard way a long time ago.

I've been around a long time. I'm completely impervious to the slings and arrows. They are like rain off a ducks back. Meaningless Jibber Jabber, aimless, incoherent often.

Point of clarification. I don't and didn't move any targets ever. About the Hudson River crane I said: It is purported to be ONE of the biggest.

On the biggest cranes, I didn't go around the world. The Hudson River crane is a FLOATER. The Yahoos threw in land cranes.

To wrap this up: It all goes back to the Jonathan Livingston Seagull syndrome, too fast, too high.

Search around. Most of my posts are trying to be polite and helpful to fellow sportsmen. And I repeatedly mention the Forum Rules. *( With a sense of propriety I will refrain from commenting about the enforcement of same. It's none of my business. I just abide by the rules at least MOST of the time with a small number if exceptions because I am conscious and value my personal integrity . )
Posted By: add Re: Absolutely colossal bridge; - 10/14/15

To wrap this up: It all goes back to the Jonathan Livingston Seagull syndrome, too fast, too high.

Yes it does.

[Linked Image]
Yep.

That's me to a TEE.

Spot on succinctly.

Bill

PWeed:

I'm laughing and crying at the same time. Some posts are so hilarious and some are deplorable.

I would hardly call most of my posts bloviating fancy. But you may be right. I already explained the reason previously.

I actually have been where I said and done what I said. There is not one single shard of fiction in any thing I said I did or where I had been.

Honest readers will need to admit that the vast majority of my posts say some very kind and considerate things about most of the posts. I repeatedly said 95% are Good Guys and there is only a tiny handful of squirrels.

I can't agree that I bring the insults and malicious attacks on myself without explaining that it wasn't me who launched the attacks. I only respond. As old sage said: Anything you say will piss someone off.

The thing that grips the Nanny of these pile on gang bangers is that I don't lay down and roll over. It infuriates them. But I do not make any PERSONAL attacks.

I also said that I always think in multiples, not in black and white. I bring in the variables and conditions that alter the final disposition. I learned that the hard way a long time ago.

I've been around a long time. I'm completely impervious to the slings and arrows. They are like rain off a ducks back. Meaningless Jibber Jabber, aimless, incoherent often.

Point of clarification. I don't and didn't move any targets ever. About the Hudson River crane I said: It is purported to be ONE of the biggest.

On the biggest cranes, I didn't go around the world. The Hudson River crane is a FLOATER. The Yahoos threw in land cranes.

Search around. Most of my posts are trying to be polite and helpful to fellow sportsmen. And I repeatedly mention the Forum Rules. *( With a sense of propriety I will refrain from commenting about the enforcement of same. It's none of my business. I just abide by the rules at least MOST of the time with a small number if exceptions because I am conscious and value my personal integrity . )
[Linked Image]

You have not answered any of Cross's questions,Mr. Know-it-all.
William F. Tibbe = Raisuli.

Just another iteration of the worthless troll.

Completely best to just ignore him.

MM
You can't ignore me.

I'm the truth!

Worst nightmare of the scum desecrating this Great website.

It will take some time but you will see. We always prevail.

Bill
Posted By: ingwe Re: Absolutely colossal bridge; - 10/14/15
[Linked Image]
You can't ignore me.

I'm the truth!

Worst nightmare of the scum desecrating this Great website.

It will take some time but you will see. We always prevail.

Bill
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by MontanaMan
William F. Tibbe = Raisuli.

Just another iteration of the worthless troll.

Completely best to just ignore him.

MM
You're probably right MM,but I'm gonna make his time here pure HELL!! grin
Posted By: ingwe Re: Absolutely colossal bridge; - 10/14/15
Buttttt...he will always prevail!!

[Linked Image]

You have to understand Tibbe brings it upon himself. Check some of his other threads

I have and have spoken with him in the threads.

I think you guys are assses for your attitudes. Age and ravages of time and spending time in bad places will catch up with anyone.

Sometimes this place disgusts me, and this is one of them.

I've also gleaned a lot of information from William in past posts.

Continue your frenzy. smirk
Posted By: Teal Re: Absolutely colossal bridge; - 10/14/15

I know everything

What color is the boathouse at Hereford?
Who is buried in Abraham Lincolns grave?

I have and have spoken with him in the threads.

I think you guys are assses for your attitudes. Age and ravages of time and spending time in bad places will catch up with anyone.

Sometimes this place disgusts me, and this is one of them.

I've also gleaned a lot of information from William in past posts.

Continue your frenzy. smirk

Luv to safari.

Thanks for being one of the 95% Good Guys.

Yes I'm 83 and YES I'm over the hill. At the end of my string. Been there, done that all. It doesn't take a space scientist to figure out that my days are numbered.

These small numbers of clowns don't bother me in the very least. I even can reconcile their viciousness. I know them. That pathetic element in our society.

What I find interesting is that they willingly step, forward and identify themselves.

Bill
[Linked Image]

Tibbe... you still have a question to answer on the cermalube thing.....since you refuse to take pms...
Posted By: 6mm250 Re: Absolutely colossal bridge; - 10/14/15
Originally Posted by rost495
Tibbe... you still have a question to answer on the cermalube thing.....since you refuse to take pms...

I'm not sure but I think maybe Walmart has some stuff that's gonna put that Cermalube business out of business.

See here , https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._your_gun_oil_lube_at_walma#Post10564362

Mike
rost495

My association with law enforcement and security may be blocking your efforts to PM me,

Try [email protected] and I will be glad to accommodate. Your communications will be private and confidential. Rest assured.

Thanks for your continuing interest.

Bill Tibbe
God, it's getting deep.....
Posted By: add Re: Absolutely colossal bridge; - 10/14/15
My association with law enforcement and security may be blocking your efforts to PM me,

Understood.

Reply (via secure inscription) sent across the lawless internet and it's gate-keepers.
rost495

Try [email protected] and I will be glad to accommodate. Your communications will be private and confidential. Rest assured.

Bill Tibbe

Gecko45 is that you?
Posted By: kecatt Re: Absolutely colossal bridge; - 10/15/15
The only thing I have learned from this thread is 100 meters is a football field. Always wondered about that.
rost495

Bill Tibbe

Originally Posted by WETWillie
My association with law enforcement and security may be blocking your efforts to PM me.

You just exposed the depths of your ignorance to the entire world.

HTF would your association with the Explorer's Club block a PM on a private server?

You sir are truly a world class ID 10 T user.

Keep 'em coming Willie. We need the laughs.
Oh wow. Didn't click on this thread until today. Thanks for the laugh WET.
Originally Posted by kecatt
The only thing I have learned from this thread is 100 meters is a football field. Always wondered about that.

And that's not even correct. Try 100 yards.
Posted By: P_Weed Re: Absolutely colossal bridge; - 10/15/15
100 Meters = 109.3633 Yards

The difference being only slightly less than the distance of 1 First Down !
rost495

Bill Tibbe

Gecko45 is that you?

Enshrined!!!!!
Posted By: P_Weed Re: Absolutely colossal bridge; - 10/15/15
Me and William are trying to build bridges here folks - not scaffolds.
rost495

Bill Tibbe

Statements like this are why people think you are FOS
100 Meters = 109.3633 Yards

The difference being only slightly less than the distance of 1 First Down !

In the end all that really matters is the length of the ball!
Posted By: 4ager Re: Absolutely colossal bridge; - 10/15/15
rost495

Bill Tibbe

Statements like this are why people thinkknow you are FOS

Corrected, for referencing the fraud that lives in Spring Valley, NY (conveniently close to the son in NJ, boat show in CT, and the ever-schitty Tappan Zee and everything south thereof).
rost495

Bill Tibbe

Gecko45 is that you?

Gecko45 was hilarious and entertaining, probably quite intelligent.

Think polar opposite here.
Posted By: kecatt Re: Absolutely colossal bridge; - 10/15/15
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Originally Posted by kecatt

And that's not even correct. Try 100 yards.

Whoops! Forgot the sarcasm font on my first post. Oh well. whistle
Hi Guys:

I decided, a couple of days ago, to go away. Didn't post or read. Not the first time. But in deference to my MANY friends here aka the Good Guys, my conscience got the better of me and I had to check in to see if I was impolite ignoring them., And sure enough I was just exactly that, impolite. My apology's.

Sorry to burst your bubbles but didnt'ja know that the official system of measurement in the USA at the outset was the metric system ?

Thus the corrupted length of a football fieled is 100 yards but the true dedicated measure is 100 meters!

Do you actually wanna debate the history of the formation of the landing of Christopher in 1492 or the Pilgrims in 1620 ??

Or maybe the landing of the Scandinavians in the year 1,000 in Newfoundland.

Or the traverse of the Solitarians, from now France, to the New World 19,000 years ago?

And/or that Christopher Columbus was not an Italian from Genoa.

He was actually a Catalan from central Cataluña, that would be Barcelona. He wrote his reposts in fluent Catalan and NOT Italian. He was actually a rebel opponent to King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella camouflaging his identity for survival.
Hi Guys:

I decided, a couple of days ago, to go away. Didn't post or read. Not the first time. But in deference to my MANY friends here aka the Good Guys, my conscience got the better of me and I had to check in to see if I was impolite ignoring them., And sure enough I was just exactly that, impolite. My apology's.

Sorry to burst your bubbles but didnt'ja know that the official system of measurement in the USA at the outset was the metric system ?

Thus the corrupted length of a football fieled is 100 yards but the true dedicated measure is 100 meters!

Do you actually wanna debate the history of the formation of the landing of Christopher in 1492 or the Pilgrims in 1620 ??

Or the traverse of the Solitarians, from now France, to the New World 19,000 years ago?

He was actually a Catalan from central Cataluña, that would be Barcelona. He wrote his reposts in fluent Catalan and NOT Italian. He was actually a rebel opponent to King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella camouflaging his identity for survival.

So what's your point dexter? Maybe we should go a step farther and use cubits as the official length of measure.

I suspect by your seemingly superior trane of thought you think we should revert back to the kings law before it got corrupted by the USofA constitution and bill of rights?

You know, you really do seem to make the best arguments for substantiating the very reasons of those that give you grief the most.

Posted By: 4ager Re: Absolutely colossal bridge; - 10/16/15
Hi Guys:

You're full of schit. Not one damned person (other than your multiple personalities) wants you here or finds any use in your existence here or elsewhere.

You can't go away because you have nothing else in life save for your continued fraudulent existence on this site (and perhaps others). If you went away, it would show that you actually have a conscience and that you could, in fact, keep your word. You haven't the conscience nor the integrity to simply leave as you've stated you would do time and again.

You're a fraud, nothing more.

BTW - your location is Spring Valley, NY. That is easily determined by a number of sources (all public).

Here's one with your wee picture on it. Nice moose.

[Linked Image]

Do Clara and Junior (all the way down in NJ) know that you're a fraud and carrying on like some mentally unstable jackass on this site (and likely others)?

http://www.meetup.com/immigrationcontrol-93/messages/boards/thread/1754360
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Hi Guys:

So what's your point dexter? Maybe we should go a step farther and use cubits as the official length of measure.

I suspect by your seemingly superior trane of thought you think we should revert back to the kings law before it got corrupted by the USofA constitution and bill of rights?

You know, you really do seem to make the best arguments for substantiating the very reasons of those that give you grief the most.

What's my point?

Why do you burden me with such heavy duty ??:?

I don't know what my point is. I only know that I am thankful that I wake up each morning!

Originally Posted by 4ager
Hi Guys:

You're full of schit. Not one damned person (other than your multiple personalities) wants you here or finds any use in your existence here or elsewhere.

You can't go away because you have nothing else in life save for your continued fraudulent existence on this site (and perhaps others). If you went away, it would show that you actually have a conscience and that you could, in fact, keep your word. You haven't the conscience nor the integrity to simply leave as you've stated you would do time and again.

BTW - your location is Spring Valley, NY. That is easily determined by a number of sources (all public).

Hi Jigger Jerk:

As a Good Guy I do want to acknowledge your post.

Thanks for confirming that I am actually not a phony bull [bleep] artist.

Unfortunately you don't know, and I'm not telling, that some people own more that one property and sometimes move!

As I said previously this is hilarious coming from a poster using a pseudonym, a phony name and a phony, non-disclosing secretive, misleading location.

[Linked Image]

Do Clara and Junior (all the way down in NJ) know that you're a fraud and carrying on like some mentally unstable jackass on this site (and likely others)?

[Linked Image]

WET Willy I think you are actually delusional.
Tibbe and Root must be related...
[Linked Image]

\

Elkpuss:

You said in some other pussy post that your life was dedicated to intended to making my life a living hell.

Help me with this why?

You are on this 24-7-365. SERIOUSLY addicted. All consuming. You need help Bro.

Don't you realize that I could get you banned in a millisecond with all of your epigeous malfeasance ?

But by the Grace of God I will not. Your banning would be more than you could deal with and I simply do not have the heart to inflict such draconian punishment.

Bill
[Linked Image]

\

Elkpuss:

You said in some other pussy post that your life was dedicated to intended to making my life a living hell.

Help me with this why?

Don't you realize that I could get you banned in a millisecond with all of your epigeous malfeasance ?

But by the Grace of God I will not. Your banning would be more than you could deal with and I simply do not have the heart to inflict such draconian punishment.

Bill

No, you couldnt...

Hi Guys:

[Linked Image]

J dumbledorf:

Just curious?

Why do you keep hammering on the same old already worn out diatribe that you posted days/ weeks ago?

You call me a fraud? "splain" that please.

Just some friendly advice: THINK before you attack you may be cut into a thousand pieces .

Bill

\

Elkpuss:

Help me with this why?

Bill
[Linked Image]

ELK PUSSY;

You're on Amigo.Make my life miserable do ya?.

You'wannt screw with me? Have you lost your mind ?
[Linked Image]

Posted By: ingwe Re: Absolutely colossal bridge; - 10/16/15
Uh-oh elks!

You better look out now!

WET is about to Unleash the Stupid! eek
OH NO,NOT THE STUPID! cry grin
Posted By: 4ager Re: Absolutely colossal bridge; - 10/16/15
Hi Guys:

[Linked Image]

J dumbledorf:

Just curious?

Why do you keep hammering on the same old already worn out diatribe that you posted days/ weeks ago?

You call me a fraud? "splain" that please.

Just some friendly advice: THINK before you attack you may be cut into a thousand pieces .

Bill

I post that you are a fraud because that is exactly what you are. A tired, worthless, delusional 83-year-old, Spring Valley, NY living, fraud.

Your hollow threats have as much merit as your promises to avoid insults or to go away; none.

You're an 80+ year old fraud. You have nothing else but to continue to be something/everything you're not, never were, and never will be on Internet sites. Frankly, you're pathetic and pitiful. No doubt Clara and Jr. would be proud to know "all" that you've "become". Most men your age at least look forward to dying with a little dignity. Since you have no dignity at all, where does that leave you now?
Posted By: Jcubed Re: Absolutely colossal bridge; - 10/16/15
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Jcubed
[Linked Image]

John,....

I owe you one taco plate and a drink at Ricardo's for that.

You owe me a box of screen wipes, azzwhole.

GTC
ELK PUSSY;

You're on Amigo.Make my life miserable do ya?.

You'wannt screw with me? Have you lost your mind ?

UHhhhh, aren't you supposed to be setting some sorta' example here,
....following some sorta "rules" ?

Oh,Maybe I see,....moderator types, "associated with LE" are exempt ?

What's with this crap about folks being "cut up in pieces" ?

I'd tone it down a bit, before THIS thread winds up in the basement with alla' your other crap, Shipmate.

GTC
[Linked Image]

John,....

I owe you one taco plate and a drink at Ricardo's for that.

You owe me a box of screen wipes, azzwhole.

GTC

Anytime! I'm thinking we should do dinner sometime in the next few months. Also, what do you think about javelina tags near where the roosevelt rendezvous takes place?
You live in Arizona,Jcubed?

In Mt atm, but I do live in the great state of Arizona.

Chasing those Coues deer and glassing for days are my passions.
Schit,didn't know that. wink

I keep a low profile. HA!

I keep a low profile. HA!
laugh

He's a desperate and dangerous character,....like Billy the Kid, or Butch Cassidy, he can't stay in any one place too long.

I performed all of the prerequisite initiation rites and secret oath swearings into the Clan of the Border Rats for the miscreant, some years back now.

Man,....I can just SEE the two of you jawboning by the fire.

GTC

He's a desperate and dangerous character,....like Billy the Kid, or Butch Cassidy, he can't stay in any one place too long.

I performed all of the prerequisite initiation rites and secret oath swearings into the Clan of the Desert Rats for the miscreant, some years back now.

Man,....I can just SEE the two of you jawboning by the fire.

GTC
Most likely,bullschitting by the fire.
Oh,....he's as fulla' BS as it gets,...one of the prime prerequisites of full fledged Border Ratdom, ....no ?

GTC

Correct,to be a full fledged Border Rat,one must be full of bullschit. grin
Looks like the new Bay Bridge.
Correct,to be a full fledged Border Rat,one must be full of bullschit. grin

And one must have slept at least 10 nights within 10 miles of the border in the last year! With plans for more.
wink
© 24hourcampfire