Home
Posted By: BOWSINGER Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/16/15
George Bush had been President for seven months when the Towers came down.

Bloomberg Television: STEPHANIE RUHLE, host: In order to be the president of the United States, you have to be a leader. We have not seen your soft hand. We have seen your offense, but George Bush had to stand in front of America after 9/11, Barack Obama did after Sandy Hook. Help us understand who Donald Trump is as a man. I need to know that you will make us feel a safe and you will make us feel proud.

TRUMP: I think I have a bigger heart than all of them. I think I’m much more competent than all of them. When you talk about George Bush—I mean, say what you want, the World Trade Center came down during his time.

RUHLE: Hold on. You can’t blame George Bush for that.

TRUMP: He was president, OK. Blame him or don’t blame him, but he was president. The World Trade Center came down during his reign.”
Posted By: Jcubed Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/16/15
Dude, give it up.
Posted By: SAcharlie Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/16/15
It is what it is. You read into it what ever makes you feel good. You want to argue about something more meaningful go kick a rock.grin
Posted By: 700LH Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/16/15
Barack Obama did after Sandy Hook.

Have you completely lost it?
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/16/15
noticed you haven't started any pantie sniffer threads since Carly's numbers have tanked.
Is Palin in the race?

I was told she would be in the race come June or July?

Posted By: Klikitarik Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/16/15
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

TRUMP: I think I am a bigger POS than all of them. I think I’m much more competent of a bitch than all of them. When you talk about George Bush—I mean, say what you want, the World Trade Center came down during his time.

I think I got it edited to what he meant. I would only add that, what can you say? Barack Obama was first elected to the presidency during Bush's term also. Let's blame him for that also, huh? It happened while he was in office after all.

There was a time that I thought Trump added something to the whole discussion, but I think he is becoming less and less relevant as time passes. That doesn't mean that he won't be nominated. It would however guarantee that we have another Democratic administration this next term. Trump is unelectable. You can bank on it.
Posted By: dave7mm Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/16/15
Cant wait for the day when the eyeliner wearing queers will have to address Trump as President Trump.
dave
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/16/15
Originally Posted by stxhunter
noticed you haven't started any pantie sniffer threads since Carly's numbers have tanked.

Tanked?
In the New Hampshire Republican Presidential Primary RCP average Carly Fiorina is in second place.
In the Iowa Presidential Primary RCP average Carly Fiorina is in third place.
In the South Carolina Presidential Primary RCP average Carly Fiorina is in third place.
In the Florida Presidential Primary RCP average Carly Fiorina is in forth place.
In the National Presidential Primary RCP average Carly Fiorina is in forth place.

Tanked?
In the New Hampshire Republican Presidential Primary RCP average Carly Fiorina is in second place.
In the South Carolina Presidential Primary RCP average Carly Fiorina is in third place.
In the Florida Presidential Primary RCP average Carly Fiorina is in forth place.
In the National Presidential Primary RCP average Carly Fiorina is in forth place.

You predicted Mrs. Palin
LMAO at 5%
Given the benefit of the doubt...doing some simple math, on average Carly is in third place?

Someone call up Airforce 1
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/16/15
LMAO at 5%

Tanked? 5 percent?
In the New Hampshire Republican Presidential Primary RCP average Carly Fiorina is in second place. 13.3 percent
In the Iowa Presidential Primary RCP average Carly Fiorina is in third place. 10.3 percent
In the South Carolina Presidential Primary RCP average Carly Fiorina is in third place. 7.0 percent
In the Florida Presidential Primary RCP average Carly Fiorina is in forth place. 11.3 percent
In the National Presidential Primary RCP average Carly Fiorina is in forth place. 7.8 percent

And the next GOP debate is in less than two weeks. Carly always gets a good debate bump and Donald does not...
So does Carson
Where is rte?
i'll be in NH wens. i'll ask around and get their opinion.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/16/15
"Trump Can Kiss My Ass"

I don't know about him kissin' it, but the way he walks around with that goofy looking scowl, looks like he just licked a butthole.
Posted By: wildbill59 Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/16/15
Originally Posted by Jcubed

Tanked?

You predicted Mrs. Palin

Palin is his Dominatrix. Must be a Mommy thing.
Posted By: kciH Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/16/15
You're responsible for what happens under your watch aka "the buck stops here". I don't see a problem with it. I don't think it was Gdubs "fault" that it happened, but he was such a douche that I consider us lucky that it is all that DID happen under his watch. The guy had less communication skills than my 14 month old son, he's not overly expressive unless he's unhappy.

I'd rather have someone say it the way it is than ever have to look at Boehner or ANY Bush in a position to make decisions for me.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/16/15
They'll try to hammer Trump for this in the next debate but he'll just double down and add that the Bush administration caused America to have 8 years of the Obama administration,...which is also correct.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/16/15
Tanked?

I only care about who is in first.

Who might that be?
Posted By: Paddler Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/16/15
Trump, Fiorina, Carson, et al. If that's the best you got, and it appears that is the case, our next president will have a (D) behind their name. Get used to it, embrace it, and thank the tea tards for it. The Freedom caucus will be the ruination of the Republican party. It's about time.
Posted By: kciH Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/17/15
Originally Posted by Paddler
Trump, Fiorina, Carson, et al. If that's the best you got, and it appears that is the case, our next president will have a (D) behind their name. Get used to it, embrace it, and thank the tea tards for it. The Freedom caucus will be the ruination of the Republican party. It's about time.

We didn't say he could "suck a dick", so there is no need for your expertise.
Posted By: WayneShaw Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/17/15
Look, Bush wasn't the best Pres by far. I won't go into 9/11, but he intentionally left the border wide open, let those two border patrol officers rot in jail for a couple years. Bush was pro NWO big time!
Posted By: milespatton Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/17/15
I'd rather have someone say it the way it is than ever have to look at Boehner or ANY Bush in a position to make decisions for me.

So if I understand you correctly, you would rather Al Gore or Jon Kerry would have won? If so, I will never trust your opinion on anything in the future. miles
Posted By: KFWA Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/17/15
Jeb Bush

"My brother kept this country safe"

starting on 9/12

Bloomberg Television: STEPHANIE RUHLE, host: In order to be the president of the United States, you have to be a leader. We have not seen your soft hand. We have seen your offense, but George Bush had to stand in front of America after 9/11, Barack Obama did after Sandy Hook. Help us understand who Donald Trump is as a man. I need to know that you will make us feel a safe and you will make us feel proud.

TRUMP: I think I have a bigger heart than all of them. I think I’m much more competent than all of them. When you talk about George Bush—I mean, say what you want, the World Trade Center came down during his time.

TRUMP: He was president, OK. Blame him or don’t blame him, but he was president. The World Trade Center came down during his reign.”
I'm terribly offended .... NOT!
Posted By: Anjin Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/17/15
I seriously wonder whether anyone here would consider the country safer because off anything the DHS or TSA has done.

Sometimes Presidents set up systems just to make it appear that they are doing something.

Personally, I'd much rather they let the Border Patrol do its job as it used to. Now it seems like they have orders to stand aside in most situations. Same with the FBI, et al.
I'm terribly offended .... NOT!

I don't think Bowsinger really is either. grin

He's getting desperate...almost in panic mode.
Posted By: AKA_Spook Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/17/15
Originally Posted by Anjin
I seriously wonder whether anyone here would consider the country safer because off anything the DHS or TSA has done.

Sometimes Presidents set up systems just to make it appear that they are doing something.

Personally, I'd much rather they let the Border Patrol do its job as it used to. Now it seems like they have orders to stand aside in most situations. Same with the FBI, et al.

You have to qualify that with "how well government today ever does anything" before you compare.

BP rocks , its the brainless dickheads that issue their objectives we need to have a problem with.
Posted By: cisco1 Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/17/15

What I would like to know is…..what Repub. can beat Hillary ?
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/17/15
i know several normal dems (not the foaming at the mouth retards like Jon and Walt) that have told me they'd vote for Trump if gets the nomination.
Posted By: cisco1 Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/17/15

STX,
Can he beat Hillary?
Posted By: Penobscot_99 Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/17/15
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
Look, Bush wasn't the best Pres by far. I won't go into 9/11, but he intentionally left the border wide open, let those two border patrol officers rot in jail for a couple years. Bush was pro NWO big time!

GWBush perfectly mirrors the American electorate - Gullible and Naive !
"fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on..." duuh

I couldn't stand his SOS old man "read my lips" which was Reagan's biggest mistake...which gave us Perot...which gave us that pervert BuffoonClintoon.

GW was and is to this day an "embarrassment" to himself and those who were forced to vote for him. Why?
Because he Never stood up for himself when he was unjustly attacked and so by proxy he Never stood up for U.S.

We need a right-wing ideologue that will not put up with any of that left-wing bullcrap and call a spade a spade.
One president is not going to undo a lifetime of left wing chicanery...
women and degenerates vote...and not for our best interests...time for someone to beat some sense into the "gullible and naive"
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/17/15
Dude, give it up.

Who put you in charge?

Jeb Bush hit back at the remark later in the day on Twitter, writing, "How pathetic for @realDonaldTrump to criticize the president for 9/11. We were attacked & my brother kept us safe."

Late Friday, Trump responded on Twitter by calling Bush "pathetic" back. "No @JebBush, you're pathetic for saying nothing happened during your brother's term when the World Trade Center was attacked and brought down," he tweeted.

A spokesman with George W. Bush's office declined comment to POLITICO and to the Daily Mail.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/10/donald-trump-9-11-on-george-w-bush-watch-214886#ixzz3onGn7Jn4

You predicted Mrs. Palin

Mrs. Palin remains about the only Republican Mr. Trump has not insulted.
Posted By: isaac Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/17/15
Meanwhile, and aside from the static noise, Trump still holds a commanding lead through Super Tuesday.

Posted By: Greyghost Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/17/15
Trump is supposed to be hosting Saturday Night live in a few weeks, think its 7 Nov... good place for him, suits him better than the Presidency!

Phil
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Trump is supposed to be hosting Saturday Night live in a few weeks, think its 7 Nov... good place for him, suits him better than the Presidency!

Phil

I predict the ratings will be yyuuuuuuuuge.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/17/15
Jeb definitely won't like Roger Stone's new book.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2015/10/roger-stone/jeb-the-evil/
i would bet he could.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/17/15

You predicted Mrs. Palin

Hah! Dear god- a Palin Trump ticket would be hilarious. Talk about an epic train wreck!
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/17/15
Originally Posted by isaac
Meanwhile, and aside from the static noise, Trump still holds a commanding lead through Super Tuesday.

Super Tuesday? You got a crystal ball?
Just the polling for the states included through Super Tuesday.
Posted By: MolonLabe41 Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/17/15

Charlie love your signature man to bad that will never happen. Would be awesome though. Limbaugh and Coulter would repair our country quickly.
Originally Posted by isaac

That is what President Perry kept saying 3 or 4 months before the 2012 primaries.
RCP 8/24/12
Perry 29 percent
Romney 17 percent

Sorry, I'm not familiar with a President Perry.

If its the man I believe you're speaking of, most everyone knows what his numbers were after his 1st debate experience. President Perry sure does, anyways.

No comparison between the two in staying power.
Yup, one was a Governor and the other I believe is a comic with ADD...

Phil

The libs rely on the beliefs of those with your skill set.
I think its pretty ballsy for Jeb to get up there and talk about his brother keeping us safe.

3,000 Americans died on his watch on American soil.

The CIA, FBI, ATF, NSA, Secret Service, The US Marshalls plus a host of others at his disposal - not to mention Osama Bin Laden didn't just pop up on the radar - we knew about him as a potential threat as far back as '96, and we knew the World Trade Center was a terrorist target going back to at least '93

so anyone telling me Dubya kept us safe is who should kiss my ass.

Dubya's idea of keeping us safe was further destabilization of the middle east, redefining torture, and taking away privacy from American citizens
Originally Posted by KFWA
I think its pretty ballsy for Jeb to get up there and talk about his brother keeping us safe.

The CIA, FBI, ATF, NSA, Secret Service, The US Marshalls plus a host of others at his disposal - not to mention Osama Bin Laden didn't just pop up on the radar - we knew about him as a potential threat as far back as '96, and we knew the World Trade Center was a terrorist target going back to at least '93

Dubya's idea of keeping us safe was further destabilization of the middle east, redefining torture, and taking away privacy from American citizens

Ding. Winner.
Posted By: Anjin Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/17/15

You predicted Mrs. Palin

He doesn't insult Ben Carson or a lot of others who don't insult him first. wink

Honestly, I must say I love his insults. They are totally refreshing in this day of PC nambie-pambies.

They also signal a leader who would put foreign heads, and others who would take advantage of the US, on notice that the new low of these recent years is over.
Posted By: Paddler Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/17/15
Bush was terrible. Reagan was terrible. Trump, Carson, Carly, etc, would be terrible. It's a good thing we don't have to worry about any of them getting elected. Having to pander to the far right makes then unelectable in the general election. Thank you, Freedom Caucus!
Originally Posted by milespatton

So if I understand you correctly, you would rather Al Gore or Jon Kerry would have won? If so, I will never trust your opinion on anything in the future. miles

Bush provided for the greatest expansion of the federal government for a good 50 years, then gave us Obama on the way out the door. He was put in troubled times, but he was not a good president. Remember, also, that daddy Bush hosed us on gun control by voting for the GCA IN 1968, and then again with his ban on importing "assault weapons" while be was president...along with his publicly stated desire to outlaw them. The only thing that makes Bush, any Bush, look any kind of good...is Obama.
Obama's legacy of accomplishments is huge, especially given the current Congress of Nope. There isn't a Republican who can beat Hillary. Let's just hope the American people get fed up enough with the Republican BS and deliver control of the Senate and House to the Democrats. Then we can all move forward with tax reform, immigration reform, the economy, etc.
Obama's legacy of accomplishments is huge, especially given the current Congress of Nope. There isn't a Republican who can beat Hillary. Let's just hope the American people get fed up enough with the Republican BS and deliver control of the Senate and House to the Democrats. Then we can all move forward with tax reform, immigration reform, the economy, etc.

At the risk of repeating myself...

We didn't say he could "suck a dick", so there is no need for your expertise.
Posted By: RobJordan Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/17/15

Trump's comments on 9/11 are so idiotic that it is difficult to see how any mature, rational person can square them with the proposition he is the best Republican choice for the presidency.

http://spectator.org/articles/64380/no-mr-trump-—-removing-saddam-was-right
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/17/15

Hear-hear!
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/17/15
Robby- Trumps comments are accurate and factual which in this day and age would be considered "idiotic" for any political candidate to actually tell the truth. You might like being lied to and believing revisionist history but I don't.

Go Trump
Posted By: add Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/17/15

That is a good summation of 9/11 and "keeping us safe".

But let's not leave out the huge debt he rung up and for allowing 8 years of unrestrained illegals migrating here - many of which went on to commit further crimes, motor vehicle accidents, etc. against US citizens.

Unless jeb! wants to play family defense for the remaining days of his campaign, he best not go down that path much further.

Spot Friggen On!!!
Posted By: FOsteology Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/17/15

crazy crazy

It's glaringly apparent that libtards like piddler / Jon A. Middleton don't care who is running as long as they don't have an 'R' by their name. They could care less how bad the person would be for this country, what that person believes, even when it's obvious that what they believe is more in tune with tyrants and communists.

Everything is worse under the joke of our so called "current leader" Obama and yet piddler, dumb Walt and sycophantic mindless glee club members of their pathetic ilk are willing to double or even triple down on FAIL....as long as it's not a Republican. I have absolutely no doubt the likes of piddler and walt would gladly vote for Mao, Stalin or Pol Pot over any conservative/republican just for spite.

It's very telling just how sick and mentally twisted they truly are, and there seems to be more and more of the brain diseased each and every day. crazy
Posted By: Penobscot_99 Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/17/15
Originally Posted by WayneShaw

GWBush perfectlyjob mirrors the American electorate - Gullible and Naive !
"fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on..." duuh

I couldn't stand his SOS old man "read my lips" which was Reagan's biggest mistake...which gave us Perot...which gave us that pervert BuffoonClintoon.

GW was and is to this day an "embarrassment" to himself and those who were forced to vote for him. Why?
Because he Never stood up for himself when he was unjustly attacked and so by proxy he Never stood up for U.S.

We need a right-wing ideologue that will not put up with any of that left-wing bullcrap and call a spade a spade.
One president is not going to undo a lifetime of left wing chicanery...
women and degenerates vote...and not for our best interests...time for someone to beat some sense into the "gullible and naive"
Posted By: fburgtx Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/17/15
I wish Bush would have spent half as much time and money defending our border with Mexico as he did beatin' up on Saddam over in Iraq. I guarantee you North Korea and Iran have more "wmd's" than Iraq was ever thought to have, and I don't see us invading them any time soon.

We should have leveled Afghanistan and got the hell out. Told them that the next folks who attack the US will get the same. Enough with this "nation building" crapp. Level the capital city of any country that messes with us (and their military bases), and move on.

With that said, Clinton is the one who let Osama run free, which ultimately led to 9/11. Bush pretty much had that dumped in his lap.

Still, what should have been a 6 month punitive action, has turned into a 14 year slog. A lot of solid conservative legislation should of been passed from 2002-2006, instead of the 24/7 fixation on Iraq and Afghanistan. Bush blew it.....

Originally Posted by fburgtx
I wish Bush would have spent half as much time and money defending our border with Mexico as he did beatin' up on Saddam over in Iraq. I guarantee you North Korea and Iran have more "wmd's" than Iraq was ever thought to have, and I don't see us invading them any time soon.

We should have leveled Afghanistan and got the hell out. Told them that the next folks who attack the US will get the same. Enough with this "nation building" crapp. Level the capital city of any country that messes with us (and their military bases), and move on.

With that said, Clinton is the one who let Osama run free, which ultimately led to 9/11. Bush pretty much had that dumped in his lap.

Still, what should have been a 6 month punitive action, has turned into a 14 year slog. A lot of solid conservative legislation should of been passed from 2002-2006, instead of the 24/7 fixation on Iraq and Afghanistan. Bush blew it.....

Bush accomplished exactly what he set out to do, line the pockets of his rich buddies with money for military equipment, oil equipment, rebuilding the war-torn countries, etc. The whole two-party system is nothing but a scam.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Bush accomplished exactly what he set out to do, line the pockets of his rich buddies with money for military equipment, oil equipment, rebuilding the war-torn countries, etc. The whole two-party system is nothing but a scam.
+1
Bush was terrible. Reagan was terrible. Trump, Carson, Carly, etc, would be terrible. It's a good thing we don't have to worry about any of them getting elected. Having to pander to the far right makes then unelectable in the general election. Thank you, Freedom Caucus!
bahahhaaaa Great troll!
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/17/15
Originally Posted by fburgtx

Wish I could but I can't disagree with anything said here.

Bush did his best....and that ain't saying much....but his mistakes may have ultimately led to the demise of the Republican party.
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/17/15
Illegal immigrant fired, Trump style....

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
+1

Some very good posts on this thread.
Posted By: milespatton Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/17/15

Bush provided for the greatest expansion of the federal government for a good 50 years, then gave us Obama on the way out the door. He was put in troubled times, but he was not a good president. Remember, also, that daddy Bush hosed us on gun control by voting for the GCA IN 1968, and then again with his ban on importing "assault weapons" while be was president...along with his publicly stated desire to outlaw them. The only thing that makes Bush, any Bush, look any kind of good...is Obama.

That was a nice little rant, but you never even tried to answer the question. Focus. miles
Nothing wrong with W except that he didn't have the intellectual capability for the office. Oh, and he listened to that war criminal Cheney. Every time we elect a Republican president bad stuff happens, the debt skyrockets, we invade other countries and get mired down, etc. The reason for this is they ain't too bright. Let's face it, Bush was dumb. Reagan exhibited progressive Alzheimer's while in office. Being president is difficult, we need to elect the best and the brightest. That rules out all the current Republican candidates.
You do know what you have in commen with a box of rocks don't you.
Posted By: Klikitarik Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/17/15
To think or suggest that everything that happens from January 20th in one year to January 20th four years later is to the president's credit or blame is foolish in the extreme. That suggests that every president functions in a vacuum. Time doesn't work that way and the world certain doesn't respect that way of thinking. For a leader to blame his predecessor for his problems shows a great lack of humility, a trait that, if displayed in good measure, could go a long way toward uniting people toward common goals rather than what we have now. Obama has shown none of that, gladly blaming his predecessor for his challenges without giving him any of the credit for groundwork which helped 'him' corral Bin Laden.

In that regard Trump appears to be Obama on steroids, which is just one of ways in which he is ever so willing reloading his weapon as quickly as he fires into his feet. Obama proved that the electorate is stupid. Trump has realized that and is capitalizing on it. I think there are limits to the stupidity that the general electorate can stoop to, so he should beat Hillary easily if that's what it boils down to. However, I am not under any illusion that he can't deliver defeat through any one of his blunders.
Nothing wrong with W except that he didn't have the intellectual capability for the office. Oh, and he listened to that war criminal Cheney. Every time we elect a Republican president bad stuff happens, the debt skyrockets, we invade other countries and get mired down, etc. The reason for this is they ain't too bright. Let's face it, Bush was dumb. Reagan exhibited progressive Alzheimer's while in office. Being president is difficult, we need to elect the best and the brightest. That rules out all the current Republican candidates.

Bush had more on the ball than you do…easily and obviously, and he has a lot of heart as well. That he came off as a sometimes 'simple good ol' boy' tells me he had you fooled. And I was hardly his biggest fan or apologist. There is plenty of smarts among the Republican contenders; your failure to realize and recognize that says a lot …about you. But I'm not surprised.

Spot Friggen On!!!

Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/17/15

oh look another educated idiot! shocked

oh well it was the only move you had

nada left for you to do but cinch the KOTY award.

if nobody can beat that lying skank then this country truly is lost

thanks to useful idiots like you.

Joseph Stalin thanks you for your service.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/17/15
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

oh look another educated idiot! shocked

oh well it was the only move you had

nada left for you to do but cinch the KOTY award.

if nobody can beat that lying skank then this country truly is lost

thanks to useful idiots like you.

Joseph Stalin thanks you for your service.

He'll be back and give you a verbal tongue lashing, after he pumps the neighbor's cat.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/17/15
Trump Can Kiss My Ass

Probably not happening is my guess.

Exactly! Well friggen said, Bowsie. So where does his brother come off?
Posted By: byc Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/17/15
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Some very good posts on this thread.

Why thank you!! Nice of you to notice!!
Bush 43 took the crazies out of the basement and put them in charge of America's foreign policy.

Most of the GOP candidates today are still trying to please the basement crazies and Hillary is the biggest fan of the basement crazies running.

If you listen to Trump a bit, it becomes apparent that he wants to get the crazies out of government.

The crazies know it too. That's why he's constantly being attacked by the crazy's propaganda machine.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Bush 43 took the crazies out of the basement and put them in charge of America's foreign policy.

Most of the GOP candidates today are still trying to please the basement crazies and Hillary is the biggest fan of the basement crazies running.

If you listen to Trump a bit, it becomes apparent that he wants to get the crazies out of government.

The crazies know it too. That's why he's constantly being attacked by the crazy's propaganda machine.
Spot on.
Originally Posted by milespatton

That was a nice little rant, but you never even tried to answer the question. Focus. miles

No, I'd not have rather had Gore or Kerry win. I'm speaking of going forward and the prospect of Jeb. I'll vote for him if he's what we have, as it's the trap we are in with two party politics.
Posted By: GrandView Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/17/15

If you listen to Trump a bit, it becomes apparent Trump's contribution would be replacing "crazy" for "flaky".

Pretty dubious recommendation.
I think the guy is smart enough to surround himself with the best people for the job and follow up by holding them accountable, it would be quite a change.
So you mean we could put a two-year-old in the office of presidency just so long as he/she was able to surround themself with someone to do their thinking?

Its come that far...

Phil

Nah, I'm pretty sure you have to be 35 by law...not that the law seems to matter much any longer.
Originally Posted by GrandView

If you listen to Trump a bit, it becomes apparent Trump's contribution would be replacing "crazy" for "flaky".

Pretty dubious recommendation.

Lot's of people don't get it.

That's why we've got what we've got.

Trump is a fairly regular guy. He's made a lot of money because he's got a mind for business, he has a dominant personality, and he's damn smart.

But underneath it all, Trump is just a guy.

The rest of them are professional politicians,..and they're owned by the people who are financing their campaigns.

The people who are financing their campaigns aren't trying to put them in office to do what's best for the country.

Spot Friggen On!!!

what is the time limit on getting a free pass for 3,000 American dying on your watch?
Mark my words, Hillary will be our next president. That's a good thing. All the Republican candidates basically suck.
Posted By: rattler Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/17/15
Mark my words, Hillary will be our next president. That's a good thing. All the Republican candidates basically suck.

well we know Hilary doesnt suck....Bill had to go find Monica for that....
Mark my words, Hillary will be our next president.

Could be. There's lots of Communists in America these days.
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/17/15
Originally Posted by rattler

well we know Hilary doesnt suck....Bill had to go find Monica for that....

Yup.

[Linked Image]

Do you guys feel disenfranchised, angry, like nobody outside the far right listens? You're correct, and that's how it should be. Wake up, educate yourselves, reality isn't all that bad.
[Linked Image]

Posted By: rattler Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/17/15
Do you guys feel disenfranchised, angry, like nobody outside the far right listens? You're correct, and that's how it should be. Wake up, educate yourselves, reality isn't all that bad.

[Linked Image]
Yikes, Piddler is getting even more brazen.

Still wearing that uber cool hat?

Lemme tell ya.

If you could somehow manage to get over this Beta male attitude, your wife would let you get on top once or twice a month.

In fact, if you *don't* get over it, she's gonna dump you for some big hair backed Neanderthal and you'll end up keepin' company with a metrosexual accountant for the local Greenpeace affiliate.

I really don't know how to think about these Paddler muhfuggers.

Back in the old days, the chief of the tribe beat 'em over the head with a stick until either their nuts descended or they expired.

These days they end up Democrats,...gotta get up early to fix bacon and eggs for the silverback dyke they're married to.
,...and some of 'em come on the Hunter's Campfire,....stand over in the corner wigglin' their little weinies while doin' a singsong,..

~~~Hillary's gonna wee-un, Hillary's gonna wee-un~~~
Special Kind of Stupid pretty much has it covered, and he/she it (not to be confused with sheit, but if it is, I won't argue.)
,...fuggin' whiffenpoofs enny damn way,...sheeeeeeit,..

Lemme tell ya.

If you could somehow manage to get over this Beta male attitude, your wife would let you get on top once or twice a month.

In fact, if you *don't* get over it, she's gonna dump you for some big hair backed Neanderthal and you'll end up keepin' company with a metrosexual accountant for the local Greenpeace affiliate.

Back in the old days, the chief of the tribe beat 'em over the head with a stick until either their nuts descended or they expired.

These days they end up Democrats,...gotta get up early to fix bacon and eggs for the silverback dyke they're married to.
This is great comedy. People pay to hear stuff like this.
Posted By: mog75 Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/17/15
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by mog75
[Linked Image]
LOVE IT! laugh
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Lemme tell ya.

Ain't nobody paid me yet,...but what can ya say?

I suspect it's because of the panty sniffers on here.

But for whatever reason, every now and then here comes some Democrat dude talkin' a buncha Communist chit.

If they don't get a response, they put on a tweed coat and hat from "Homos Are Us Supply",,...shoot one of their neighbors Guinea fowl with a hard chrome Chinese double gun, post a picture of it then demand street cred for bein' a great white hunter.

Afterwards, they have a funeral for the Guinea fowl and sing "Amazing Grace"

It's fugged up,...
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
er/g[[Linked Image]
+1
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
These posters are cracking me up. grin
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/19/15

Trump is talking out of both sides of his big mouth. He does that a lot:
In an interview on "Fox News Sunday," host Chris Wallace asked Trump what he would have done differently in response to an earlier suggestion that then-President George W. Bush was partially at fault for the attacks. And Trump insisted he is not blaming the former president for them.

"Jeb [Bush] said 'We were safe with my brother. We were safe.' Well, the World Trade Center just went down. Now, am I trying to blame him? I'm not blaming anybody, but the World Trade Center came down, so when he said we were safe, we were not safe. We lost 3,000 people. It was one of the greatest — probably the greatest catastrophe ever in this country," the Republican presidential hopeful said.

If he were president, Trump said, it would have been different.
"I am extremely, extremely tough on people coming into this country," Trump said. And if he were president then, he said, he doubted "those people would've been in the country. … There's a good chance that those people would not have been in the country.

"With that being said," he added, "I'm not blaming George Bush, but I don't want Jeb Bush to say 'My brother kept us safe,' because Sept. 11 was one of the worst days in the history of this country."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/10/trump-immigration-terror-attacks-214905#ixzz3p1i4txH6
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/19/15
I totally agree with Trump.

Someone should remind Trump that the hijackers arrived here and started their flight training in 2000...
Someone should ask Trump if he remembers who was president in 2000.
It was the same guy who Trump was bragging about being “the Best, Classiest President Ever”

Someone should remind Trump that the hijackers arrived here and started their flight training in 2000...
It was the same guy who Trump was bragging about being “the Best, Classiest President Ever”
Palin's got a nice ass.

Which Trump?

Which Trump?
Marla Maples. She had a nice ass in the eighties. I can't say about now though. And if that ain't country...well, I'll kiss Palin's ass.
Posted By: Anjin Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/19/15

Which Trump?

It is practically always tough to be a candidate. Reporters ask loaded questions, and one responds.

Then other reporters ask more questions and there is more explanation or qualification. Than yet a third party claims that one is talking out of both sides of one's mouth. grin

As though anyone would be willing to be painted into a corner. That is why you have to make judgments on the totality of a person's performance, not just a few soundbites.

Trump impresses me as being a really fine business person and I think that goes a long way towards what we need for national defense, the economy, immigration and several other critical issues.
Posted By: 4ager Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/19/15
Why in the Hell does anyone pay any attention to BOWSINGER's opinions on politics at this point? He's been a continual embarrassment on such issues for damned near 8 years at this point.
Because Blowsinger and Robjordon do some of the best comedy on here.
Posted By: 4ager Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/19/15
Because Blowsinger and Robjordon do some of the best comedy on here.

Hmmmm.... not a bad point.

So you also agree with Trump about Bill Clinton...
Jeez, I leave fer a day and Bowelsinger is still hummin the same tune.

I'm shocked.

So you also agree with Trump about Bill Clinton...
You agree with Rob a lot. If he says black cock tastes the best, do you agree with that?
So you can't answer the simple question.

Trump insisting he is not blaming G. Bush or the Trump blaming G. Bush?

meh

You created a whole thread requesting that another man kiss your ass. I don't have opinions on stuff like that. I have opinions on stuff like Palin's tits.

Simply not interested. Does Palin shave her hoo-ha? It gets cold up there in Alaska-the "bush" if you will. I'm interested in stuff like that.
Swing and a miss by Bowsinger.

Trump's position is that his much tighter stance on immigration would have prevented 9/11. Simply by keeping the terrorists out, enforcing stay limits on Visas and deporting people who overstay would have stopped the attack.

He's potentially right in all of that too.

Matter of fact, it was Jeb! Bush's Florida DMV that issued many of the 19 hijackers driver's licenses, even in spite of their expired Visas, or did not expire the license concurrent with the Visa's expiration. Even stupider, Jeb! supported the 2004 Florida issuance of driver's licenses to "undocumented workers". Exactly the same manner in which some of the 9/11 hijackers obtained them.

A tough stance on immigration likely would have kept many, most or perhaps ALL of the 19 out of the country and made it far more difficult for them to gain driver's license and ID cards that made the whole thing a cakewalk.

So, Bowsinger 0, Jeb! 0, Lame Stream Media 0, Trump 1.
Originally Posted by FOsteology

Trump's position is that his much tighter stance on immigration would have prevented 9/11. Simply by keeping the terrorists out, enforcing stay limits on Visas and deporting people who overstay would have stopped the attack.

Matter of fact, it was Jeb! Bush's Florida DMV that issued many of the 19 hijackers driver's licenses, even in spite of their expired Visas, or did not expire the license concurrent with the Visa's expiration. Even stupider, Jeb! supported the 2004 Florida issuance of driver's licenses to "undocumented workers". Exactly the same manner in which some of the 9/11 hijackers obtained them.

A tough stance on immigration likely would have kept many, most or perhaps ALL of the 19 out of the country and made it far more difficult for them to gain driver's license and ID cards that made the whole thing a cakewalk.

Sorry but already posted. Read em and weep:

And to add all the hijackers were here on legal visas except for about three who had overstayed theirs a few months.
Posted By: RobJordan Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/19/15

Sorry but already posted. Read em and weep:

And to add all the hijackers were here on legal visas except for about three who had overstayed theirs a few months.

Bow, you are correct.
Posted By: sdgunslinger Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/19/15
yeah , but its safe to say GWB did not change Clintons immigration policies one iota , hell he might have liberalized them even further ; particularly for Saudis

and there is no excuse for issuing drivers licenses to muslims from one of the main sources of radical islam....
Originally Posted by sdgunslinger
yeah , but its safe to say GWB did not change Clintons immigration policies one iota , hell he might have liberalized them even further ; particularly for Saudis
And Somalis. He brought in boat loads of them.
You "granny panty" sniffers are so predictable.

I find it amusing they never seem to be able to apply this same Inspector Clouseau dedication to their candidate. Now lets review what Trump actually stated.

“When you talk about George Bush, I mean, say what you want, the World Trade Center came down during his time.”

He is absolutely correct, that is when 9-11 happened.

Conservatives understand what he said was true, not politically correct, but nonetheless true.

If you think for a minute true Conservatives are concerned about the GOP's opinion at the moment, then you really haven't been paying attention. The current GOP is overrun with RINO's and has lost its way.

Now, it doesn't go unnoticed that every media outlet trying to MAKE a controversy of Trump's remarks, during a Bloomberg TV interview with Stephanie Ruhle, does not present the initial question in their selected soundbite.

The question put to Donald Trump was how to show his softer side, his “soft hand”. Additionally, the reference for the question was Dubya’s performance to comfort a nation after the 9-11 attack.

It was from that reference that Trump was responding and used the 9-11 reference and expanding by saying unpredictable things happen during a presidency.

It's obvious from the entire context that Donald Trump was drawing a larger reference of how opportunities present themselves to display the “softer hand”. Alas, constructing a faux-controversy sells more viewer minutes...

Jeb! Bush’s response to the nothing-burger highlights is just more evidence of his desperation, while simultaneously showcasing his willingness to hide behind the apron of tender sensibilities.
Posted By: add Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/19/15
Trump Enterprises, Inc.

Renting out jebs! head...

Flop Sweat and ssss ttt rrrr inggg on Parade:

GW is out bashing Cruz now, from what I've read. Just showing more of his commie colors...the guy did more to destroy conservatism and the future of this country than any president in the last 50 years...aside from what he left us on the way out.

Originally Posted by kciH
GW is out bashing Cruz now, from what I've read. Just showing more of his commie colors...the guy did more to destroy conservatism and the future of this country than any president in the last 50 years...aside from what he left us on the way out.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/10/jeb-bush-george-bush-donors-ted-cruz-214933#ixzz3p4OunbR0

Inside a sleek Denver condominium, George W. Bush let a hundred donors to his brother’s campaign in on a secret. Of all the rival Republican candidates, there is one who gets under the former president’s skin, who he views as perhaps Jeb Bush’s most serious rival for the party’s nomination.

It isn’t Donald Trump, whose withering insults have sought to make Jeb pay a political price for his brother’s presidency. It also isn’t Marco Rubio, Jeb’s former understudy who now poses a serious threat to his establishment support.

It’s George W. Bush’s former employee — Ted Cruz.
“I just don’t like the guy,” Bush said Sunday night, according to conversations with more than half a dozen donors who attended the event.

One donor in the room said the former president had been offering mostly anodyne accounts of how the Bush family network views the current campaign and charming off-the-cuff jokes, until he launched into Cruz.

“I was like, ‘Holy ****, did he just say that?’” the donor said. “I remember looking around and seeing that other people were also looking around surprised.”

“The tenor of what he said about the other candidates was really pretty pleasant,” another donor said. “Until he got to Cruz.”

Bush took a harsh view of Cruz’s apparent alliance with Trump, who stood with the senator at a Capitol Hill rally last month in opposition to the Iran deal. While Trump, the current GOP poll leaders, has attacked most of his competitors in the 2016 field, he has avoided criticizing Cruz.

One donor, paraphrasing the former president’s comment in response to a broad question about how he viewed the primary race and the other Republican candidates, said: “He said he found it ‘opportunistic’ that Cruz was sucking up to Trump and just expecting all of his support to come to him in the end,” that donor added.

George W. Bush is well acquainted with his home-state senator, who served as a domestic policy adviser on his 2000 campaign before rising to national prominence by distancing himself from—and often going out of his way to antagonize—the GOP establishment. In his book published earlier this year, Cruz ripped Bush’s record, criticizing elements of his foreign policy and faulting the administration for enabling "bigger government and excessive spending and new entitlements."

While Jeb Bush’s campaign is spending far more time of late pushing out information that contrasts favorably with Rubio, his oldest brother seemed to see Cruz as the biggest threat in the end. According to several donors, the former president said not to doubt Cruz’s strength.

“He said he thought Cruz was going to be a pretty formidable candidate against Jeb, especially in Texas and across the South,” a donor said.
A spokesman for the former president pushed back at the takeaway that he views Cruz as his brother's main obstacle in the 15-candidate primary field.

"The first words out of President Bush's mouth last night were that Jeb is going to earn the nomination, win the election, and be a great President," said Freddy Ford, George W. Bush's spokesman. "He does not view Senator Cruz as Governor Bush's most serious rival."
Cruz's campaign, after initially declining to comment for this story, provided a statement from the senator Monday night.

“I have great respect for George W Bush, and was proud to work on his 2000 campaign and in his administration," Cruz said. "It's no surprise that President Bush is supporting his brother and attacking the candidates he believes pose a threat to his campaign. I have no intention of reciprocating. I met my wife Heidi working on his campaign, and so I will always be grateful to him."

The donors at the event were a mix of establishment stalwarts like former Gov. Bill Owens and Larry Mizel as well as a number of young professionals, who were offered reduced $250 tickets at the last minute in an effort to fill the room, according to an email the organizer circulated among potential supporters and obtained by POLITICO.

The former president was softer in critiquing Rubio, who many view as the biggest threat for establishment support and, by extension, the nomination itself. After recognizing Rubio’s political and rhetorical skills, George W. Bush reprised the common criticism of the first-term senator—experience. But then, jokingly, he undercut himself.

“He’s a young, first-term senator; I’m not sure if that qualifies you to be president,” Bush reportedly said, according to two people in the room. “Of course, if he wins [the nomination], I’ll be back here next year telling you that doesn’t matter.”

Bush also cast Cruz’s candidacy as an exercise in personal gain, not service. “He sort of looks at this like Cruz is doing it all for his own personal gain, and that’s juxtaposed against a family that’s been all about public service and doing it for the right reasons," a donor said. "He's frustrated to have watched Cruz basically hijack the Republican Party of Texas and the Republican Party in Washington."

The former president, who lives in Dallas, was appearing at his fourth fundraiser in less than a month for his brother’s campaign, which is hoping to capitalize on the family legacy and donor network without allowing the 43rd president’s controversial record to become a distraction. He will also be appearing along with his father, former President George H.W. Bush, at an event in Houston this weekend that was set up to reward new donors to Jeb Bush’s campaign with the rare opportunity to see two former presidents and, potentially, a third in the same room.

During some 35 minutes of unscripted remarks inside billionaire industrialist Lanny Martin’s condominium adjacent to the Daniel Liebskind-designed Denver Art Museum, Bush never addressed his own record, even as his brother was defending it in another war of words with Trump. The developer and entertainer blamed the former president in part for the 9/11 terrorist attacks because they happened on his watch and for the Iraq War.

Instead, George W. Bush offered the same “long haul” view of the race espoused by his brother’s Miami-based campaign and sprinkled in several colorful family anecdotes. He spoke movingly about Jeb’s courtship of his eventual wife, Columba, who he met when he was just 16 and a student in Mexico.

“Let’s just say it was a surprise for our family,” Bush reportedly said of his brother’s wedding at the age of 21 to the former Columba Garnica de Gallo.

In touting his brother’s experience and qualifications to be president, Bush acknowledged their differences, emphasizing his younger brother’s thoughtful, deliberative nature. He asserted that Jeb’s more inclusive tone on immigration would make him the party’s best hope of drawing Hispanic voters back to the Republican party. (George W. Bush was the last Republican to win a large percentage of the Latino vote.

Bush gave further definition to the brothers’ contrasting personalities by showing off a self-deprecating sense of humor.

“He was talking about the need to reach out to immigrants and he said, ‘There’s a lot of people in this country who speak broken English’,” a donor recounted. “And then he paused and said, ‘Well, I’m one of them’.”

Despite his lasting appeal to a large swath of establishment Republicans, the former president told donors it’s unlikely he would hit the campaign trail for his brother at any point. Jeb Bush, asked in Iowa two weeks ago if he’d been grappling with how to best employ his oldest brother, was noncommittal but emphatic that “there’s no grappling going on.”

That seems to be the case.

“He emphasized that he’s not going to be out on the campaign trail doing public events,” one donor said. “He wants to be helpful and supportive like any brother would be. But he said, ‘You’re not going to see a lot of me.’

“Actually, he said that a couple of times.”
Jeb's! problem is his brother "W", not Ted Cruz. While the libtards pine for another Klinton chapter, Conservatives and the majority of American's are done with the dynasty thing...
FOs, you are correct, except for the viewership angle.

Not a concern, as evidenced by all the lefty propagandist organizations that haven't shown a profit in years, but still stay with the propaganda angle instead of making a profit reporting the true news.

Lefty-prop has but one objective, *catch* DT in a problem statement, to shut him down. Months ago, they'd have called upon him to apologize or drop out, now they don't even bother.

Arbusto! coordinates and plays along. DT is a counterpuncher, so Arbusto! tries to start a battle of words, counting on the propaganda media to distort the exchange. Only move he's got, and the polls show it ain't working, if you believe the polls.

According to what's out there now, DT takes all the early primary states easily, and that's a lead no modern candidate has lost. Arbusto! will fold his tent after FL.

I find it amusing they never seem to be able to apply this same Inspector Clouseau dedication to their candidate. Now lets review what Trump actually stated.

“When you talk about George Bush, I mean, say what you want, the World Trade Center came down during his time.”

Conservatives understand what he said was true, not politically correct, but nonetheless true.

If you think for a minute true Conservatives are concerned about the GOP's opinion at the moment, then you really haven't been paying attention. The current GOP is overrun with RINO's and has lost its way.

Now, it doesn't go unnoticed that every media outlet trying to MAKE a controversy of Trump's remarks, during a Bloomberg TV interview with Stephanie Ruhle, does not present the initial question in their selected soundbite.

The question put to Donald Trump was how to show his softer side, his “soft hand”. Additionally, the reference for the question was Dubya’s performance to comfort a nation after the 9-11 attack.

It was from that reference that Trump was responding and used the 9-11 reference and expanding by saying unpredictable things happen during a presidency.

It's obvious from the entire context that Donald Trump was drawing a larger reference of how opportunities present themselves to display the “softer hand”. Alas, constructing a faux-controversy sells more viewer minutes...

Jeb! Bush’s response to the nothing-burger highlights is just more evidence of his desperation, while simultaneously showcasing his willingness to hide behind the apron of tender sensibilities.

DONALD TRUMP IS A RINO! DON'T YOU SEE THAT?! HE WAS A REGISTERED DEMONRAT FOR A DECADE AS RECENTLY AS 2009. NOT EVEN JEB BUSH HAS BEEN A REGISTERED DEM. shocked
Originally Posted by RobJordan

DONALD TRUMP IS A RINO! DON'T YOU SEE THAT?! HE WAS A REGISTERED DEMONRAT FOR A DECADE AS RECENTLY AS 2009. NOT EVEN JEB BUSH HAS BEEN A REGISTERED DEM. shocked

You're going to tell us that Jeb doesn't come from a RINO family? GW acted a lot more like a communist than anything else during his reign.
I never claimed Trump IS/Or EVER WAS a Conservative. And the people behind him don't CARE. It's ALL about breaking the country club elite GOP/RNC so that real change can eventually be brought.

Haven't you been paying attention???!!

Trump: "I am extremely, extremely tough on people coming into this country," Trump said. And if he were president then, he said, he doubted "those people would've been in the country. … There's a good chance that those people would not have been in the country.

Someone should remind Trump that the hijackers came here legally when his favorite president, Bill Clinton was in charge.
TFF, you girls can continue pushing the spin that Trump said 9/11 was the fault of Bush. Everybody knows after all the hoopla that Trump said America wasn't safe under Bush because 9/11 happened while Bush was in office. Trump never said that 9/11 was the fault of Bush. The MSM tried to spin it that way and you're continuing to attempt to promote that lie. crazy

An honest question, what relevance does Trump's opinion of culpability for 9/11 have to do with the 2016 election anyways?
Posted By: add Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/19/15
> twitch < "Ssserious" > twitch< "Ssserious times" > twitch<

> twitch< "Ssseriouly, my brother kkkkept us ssssafe" > twitch<

Go jeb!!!
TFF, you girls can continue pushing the spin that Trump said 9/11 was the fault of Bush. Everybody knows after all the hoopla that Trump said America wasn't safe under Bush because 9/11 happened while Bush was in office. Trump never said that 9/11 was the fault of Bush. The MSM tried to spin it that way and you're continuing to attempt to promote that lie. crazy

Now you are trying to have it both ways. Trump said that 9/11 was the fault of Bush because we were not safe while he was in office. THAT boils down to the same thing.

An honest question, what relevance does Trump's opinion of culpability for 9/11 have to do with the 2016 election anyways?

Good question. Ask Trump. And ask him why he does not blame Clinton for letting those legal students in the first place.

I got nothing (again).
Originally Posted by add
I got nothing (again).

I have Trump's own words.
Read em and weep...
lmao
Originally Posted by add
I got nothing (again).

>twitch< "I have Trump's own words."

>twitch< .
"Read em and weep..." >twitch< >twitch<
The whole thing is like a "professional" wrestling match
I never claimed Trump IS/Or EVER WAS a Conservative. And the people behind him don't CARE. It's ALL about breaking the country club elite GOP/RNC so that real change can eventually be brought.

But what change? If Trump is a RINO (certainly he is not a conservative) then what change will we get? The answer is none. It will be status quo ante. If all you want to do is punish the GOP, are you not clearly a Democrat? This is the problem with so much of Trump's support: It has nothing at all to do with establishing conservative (limited government governance---the only change that actually constitutes "change"); its all about punishing the GOP. Dems want to punish the GOP too and they don't want conservative governance either. Is there any difference therefore between Trump (a recent Demonrat for more than a decade) and the Demonrat party? Apparently not! And if the reason to "punish" the GOP is because they have been in lock-step with the Dems while government gets larger and ever more oppressive then what in hell is the point of supporting Trump? So called conservatives supporting Trump in order to punish the GOP (for acting like Demonrats) by electing a former Demonrat (who will surely govern like one) is the biggest non-sequitur in the history of politics. crazy
Posted By: 257heaven Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/19/15
Ummmmmm. OK?

But what change? If Trump is a RINO (certainly he is not a conservative) then what change will we get? The answer is none. It will be status quo ante. If all you want to do is punish the GOP, are you not clearly a Democrat? This is the problem with so much of Trump's support: It has nothing at all to do with establishing conservative (limited government governance---the only change that actually constitutes "change"); its all about punishing the GOP. Dems want to punish the GOP too and they don't want conservative governance either. Is there any difference therefore between Trump (a recent Demonrat for more than a decade) and the Demonrat party? Apparently not! And if the reason to "punish" the GOP is because they have been in lock-step with the Dems while government gets larger and ever more oppressive then what in hell is the point of supporting Trump? So called conservatives supporting Trump in order to punish the GOP (for acting like Demonrats) by electing a former Demonrat (who will surely govern like one) is the biggest non-sequitur in the history of politics. crazy
TRUMP!
Originally Posted by add
I got nothing (again).

I have Trump's own words.
Read em and weep...
Did the NBA player do Sarahcuda?

Three of the 911 Attackers were riding on expired visas, immigration laws not being enforced under the Bush admin were partly to blame, this doesn't make it Bush's fault but it did happen under the Bush admin.

Same Same.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/20/15
Does Palin shave her hoo-ha? It gets cold up there in Alaska-the "bush" if you will. I'm interested in stuff like that.

I'm needing a "private moment", brb...
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/20/15
lol
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/20/15
Pat Buchanan:

http://takimag.com/article/can_trump_be_stopped_patrick_buchanan#axzz3p6luqgYg
Posted By: hatari Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/20/15
You people need to spend more energy worrying about Hillary than dogging Bush/Trump/Cruz et. al. ANY of that group keeps America from going full Socialist, while a Klinton victory will kill Conservatism for the next 40 years. IF the GOP gets broken up, as many here suggest should happen, then what are you going to do with the Dems controlling the House, Senate, and the WH?

- Guns are gone
- Socialized medicine will be 100% reality, and 100% tragedy
- Our military will be a shell of its former self with no mission capability and useful for ceremony only, much like Europe
- The economy will stagnate as businesses get saddled with regulations that force higher wages and benefits as the Dem government tries to force the private sector to take some of the welfare burden.
- Unemployment will shoot up to about 10% and stay 8-10% indefinitely much like France
- Illegal immigration will flood in, causing much of that unemployment problem and swamp our social services that are cracking now.

- Amnesty will happen, and then free college for their kids but not yours.

I could go on and on. All this leaves me wondering if some of you realize who the enemy is? Whomever may become the GOP candidate needs to be the one that can beat Hillary. Sanders or Biden are easily beatable.

Arguing about W. is about like bitching about LBJ. Both have come and gone. Obama was able to screw us but good when he had enough friends in Congress, then stared using Executive Orders to do his dirty work. His Supreme Court nominations burdened us with a couple of real libs that are anti gun and likely anti American.

Save some of your fight to defeat Hillary.
Spot on, but you are pissing up a rope...
As are those who start out their posts with rediculous and reprehensible invectives such as this. But when it's all ya go, it's all ya got. Carry on.
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/20/15
Originally Posted by hatari
You people need to spend more energy worrying about Hillary than dogging Bush/Trump/Cruz et. al. ANY of that group keeps America from going full Socialist, while a Klinton victory will kill Conservatism for the next 40 years. IF the GOP gets broken up, as many here suggest should happen, then what are you going to do with the Dems controlling the House, Senate, and the WH?

- Guns are gone
- Our military will be a shell of its former self with no mission capability and useful for ceremony only, much like Europe
- The economy will stagnate as businesses get saddled with regulations that force higher wages and benefits as the Dem government tries to force the private sector to take some of the welfare burden.
- Unemployment will shoot up to about 10% and stay 8-10% indefinitely much like France
- Illegal immigration will flood in, causing much of that unemployment problem and swamp our social services that are cracking now.

I could go on and on. All this leaves me wondering if some of you realize who the enemy is? Whomever may become the GOP candidate needs to be the one that can beat Hillary. Sanders or Biden are easily beatable.

Arguing about W. is about like bitching about LBJ. Both have come and gone. Obama was able to screw us but good when he had enough friends in Congress, then stared using Executive Orders to do his dirty work. His Supreme Court nominations burdened us with a couple of real libs that are anti gun and likely anti American.

That's the problem. A "moderate" won't win. We've seen it time and again. There is a difference between "dogging" a candidate and knowing that he (Bush) is our worst chance for victory. Trump, Carson and Cruz have a lot of money, and contrary to what people believe, Trump is getting a lot of contributions that are supporting the majority of his campaign. The vast majority of Carson and Cruz's donations are in amounts less than $200. Small contributions amount to votes. All of Bush's money is coming from a few Wall Street elites. If we let the establishment buy our candidate we are screwed.
Posted By: curdog4570 Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/20/15
I just saw a graphic on the TV screen: WSJ/NBC Poll has Cruz in 4th place at 9 % ...... one point ahead of Bush.

That ain't a bad spot to be in at this stage.

Add to THAT the fact that GWB thinks Cruz is the biggest threat to Jeb, and I'm still OK with Cruz's chances.
Originally Posted by ltppowell

- Guns are gone

That's the problem. A "moderate" won't win. We've seen it time and again. There is a difference between "dogging" a candidate and knowing that he (Bush) is our worst chance for victory. Trump, Carson and Cruz have a lot of money, and contrary to what people believe, Trump is getting a lot of contributions that are supporting the majority of his campaign. The vast majority of Carson and Cruz's donations are in amounts less than $200. Small contributions amount to votes. All of Bush's money is coming from a few Wall Street elites. If we let the establishment buy this election we are screwed.

Fine. I don't necessarily disagree. I think the Bush name alone makes him unelectable, but I'll take him over Hillary. I think Trump has a big mouth and thin skin. I think were he elected, the press would skewer him like no one since Nixon because they will be fed endless sound bites, but I'll take him over Hillary.

I think Cruz is Newt Jr.

I think Christie is a fatter, poorer version of Trump. I'd take him over the Neast.

Carly can't stand up to the Beast. The Hildabeast in politically battle hardened. I'd still take Carly.

Ben is very bright, and will make a great FOX News analyst and syndacated talk show host next year. I'd take him.
Originally Posted by jorgeI

You are most likely correct. Who is the Patron Saint of Lost Causes?????
Good analysis, especially on the Bush name. Too bad as his record in Florida's pretty good from my perspective. His name, immigration policies AND his wife, pretty much makes him unelectable. I simply cannot stand Trump NOR do I trust him. Hope I'm wrong. As to the Patron Saint query; Augusto Pinochet smile
Posted By: RWE Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/20/15

You are most likely correct. Who is the Patron Saint of Lost Causes?????

St. Jude.
Posted By: milespatton Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/20/15
His name, immigration policies AND his wife, pretty much makes him unelectable. I simply cannot stand Trump NOR do I trust him. Hope I'm wrong.

Pretty much mirrors my feelings. Most people do not get the big fuss about immigration, but it will be what makes or breaks the U.S. in the near future, depending on how it goes. miles
TFF...

IMO Jeb should give up. It was HIS error not to say "My brother George kept us safe AFTER 9/11." Leaving out the word "after" left him and his brother wide open for Trump's accurate initial comment.

Unfortunately from that point, I wholeheartedly agree it degenerated into a squabble with many other mostly irrelevant points and positions being dragged onto the haystack by both Trump and Jeb!
Fost: Sorry but I disagree, even a MORON gets the statement meant AFTER 9/11. Trump's just a typical crass, rude New Yorker. Can't stand the phoucker
You may have to dislike him a bit longer Jorge as only he and Jeb! have people on the ground and infrastructure in place to ensure their name is on the ballot.

The others have no presence, and time is rapidly running out...

Only Jeb! and Trump Truly in the Race
I will vote for him in a heartbeat over Jeb. Truth be told, I don't like any of them from a leadership perspective, but this is strictly business and we all know what is at stake.
Posted By: RobJordan Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/20/15

- Guns are gone

The problem however is that Trump cannot beat Hillary. Therefore, if we insist on making him the Republican nominee, effectively we are electing Hillary. That is why Trump must be stopped---that, and the fact that he will not reduce the scope and size of government one iota. He's already made clear he wants tax increases, wants the government to tell businesses how they should be run and loves single-payer health care.
You may have to dislike him a bit longer Jorge as only he and Jeb! have people on the ground and infrastructure in place to ensure their name is on the ballot.

You keep posting that link, which is just one guy's opinion, as if it were the definitive take on the election.

It's not.

Do you REALLY think that Cruz could get the big donors backing him if he didn't have a ground game and an overall strategy to win?

REALLY.... ?
Rather moot if Cruz (and the others) don't get their azz in gear and ensure they qualify to have their names on the primary voting ballots come March and beyond.

I like Cruz (above all the pack), however reality is he will NOT get the GOP nomination.

If you think otherwise, are you willing to place a bet?
The problem however is that Trump cannot beat Hillary.

Hillary isn't going to be the DNC nominee.
Cruz is my man, but he is almost as pedantic as Trump and to the great unwashed, not electable to them..
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/20/15
Originally Posted by curdog4570

You keep posting that link, which is just one guy's opinion, as if it were the definitive take on the election.

It's not.

Do you REALLY think that Cruz could get the big donors backing him if he didn't have a ground game and an overall strategy to win?

REALLY.... ?

Cruz has one of the better ground games going and still has more of his money than the others.
Rather moot if Cruz (and the others) don't get their azz in gear and ensure they qualify to have their names on the primary voting ballots come March and beyond.

I like Cruz (above all the pack), however reality is he will NOT get the GOP nomination.

You want me to take a longshot against the field? Not much of a gambler, are you?
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/20/15

First time I said Trump Can Kiss My Ass was when he called our POWs “losers.”
His lame half-assed attempts to apologize did not satisfy this veteran.

You want me to take a longshot against the field? Not much of a gambler, are you?

You want to wager whether Cruz ends up with the GOP nomination or not?
"You want to wager whether Cruz ends up with the GOP nomination or not?"

Sure....... but I'm a gambler. So.......

The currency is bullets.

Odds are 6-1 against Cruz.

You pick.
For clarification (and post for posterity)...

You bet Ted Cruz WILL be the 2016 GOP nomination for POTUS?
For clarification (and post for posterity)...

You bet Ted Cruz WILL be the 2016 GOP nomination for POTUS?

I'll take him at 6 to 1 odds, which is a very generous bet for you, considering how many candidates are in the race. I'm sure Vegas has his odds much longer.

You DO understand how gambling works, don't you?

For posterity, of course.
I'm betting Ted Cruz DOESN'T win the 2016 GOP nomination for POTUS.
Posted By: bea175 Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/20/15

[Linked Image]
I'm betting Ted Cruz DOESN'T win the 2016 GOP nomination for POTUS.

You answered my question.... you DON'T know how gambling works. Or you are weaseling out.

I set the odds and allow you to pick which way you want to bet.

So.... are you taking the field against Cruz and giving me 6 to 1?
Posted By: FOsteology Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/20/15

Just like I stated from the outset, I'm willing to bet Ted Cruz DOESN'T win the 2016 GOP nomination for POTUS. That's my position, and hasn't nor will it change.

If you believe Cruz IS going to win the 2016 GOP nomination for POTUS, then put up.

Just like I stated from the outset, I'm willing to bet Ted Cruz DOESN'T win the 2016 GOP nomination for POTUS. That's my position, and hasn't nor will it change.

If you believe Cruz IS going to win the 2016 GOP nomination for POTUS, then put up or STFU and stop attempting to play semantics.

I don't know if you are an idiot, or if you think I am, but I offered YOU a bet in as fair a way as possible.

Your ignorance is showing.

you DON'T know how gambling works.

I'm wagering that Ted Cruz is NOT going to be the 2016 GOP nomination for the GOP.

You're wagering that Cruz WILL be the GOP nominee.

If you're right (win) I'll owe you 6 (six) boxes of bullets. If I'm right, you're only putting up 1 (one) box of bullets (as you honestly don't have confidence Cruz will pull it off).

Do I have the terms correct?

Posted By: deflave Re: Trump Can Kiss My Ass - 10/20/15
His lame half-assed attempts to apologize did not satisfy this veteran.

^^^What a fugkin' loser.^^^

Dave

I'm wagering that Ted Cruz is NOT going to be the 2016 GOP nomination for the GOP.

If you're right (win) I'll owe you 6 (six) boxes of bullets. If I'm right, you're only putting up 1 (one) box of bullets (as you honestly don't have confidence Cruz will pull it off).

If Cruz does not get the GOP nomination, I will send you ONE box of bullets of your choice.

If Cruz DOES get the GOP nomination, you will send me six boxes of bullets of my choice.

AGREED?

If Cruz does not get the GOP nomination, I will send you ONE box of bullets of your choice.

If Cruz DOES get the GOP nomination, you will send me six boxes of bullets of my choice.

AGREED?

It's a bet.
Oh, and BTW, it may sound funny but I hope I loose the bet as Cruz (as I've stated numerous times) is my pick of the litter.

I just honestly believe he's not going to gain traction and end up as the GOP's nominee. In all honesty, I doubt Trump is going to get the nomination either.

I firmly believe the GOP/RNC, MSM, Wallstreet, ect. will find some way to make Jeb! the GOP nominee when all is said and done. sick
It's a "no lose" bet for you since you like Cruz anyhow.

I'll probably be so glad to win that I'll settle for some cheap cup and cores. grin
"I just honestly believe he's not going to gain traction and end up as the GOP's nominee."

Take out the two most hated candidates, Bush and Trump.

Then Cruz's chances are as good as anyone remaining.
Tapper asked Jeb if his brother wasn't responsible for 9/11 then how is Hillary responsible for Benghazi?. He got a deer in the headlights look on his face.
Tapper asked Jeb if his brother wasn't responsible for 9/11 then how is Hillary responsible for Benghazi?. He got a deer in the headlights look on his face.
Bwahahaha!

Because the whole thing happened on her watch.
911 was set up on Clinton's watch.
That is when the hijackers came here nice and legal.

And didn't get rounded up and DE-FUGKING-PORTED when their visa expired.

Bush was a fugking joke on immigration. Fact.

Dave
Originally Posted by deflave

And didn't get rounded up and DE-FUGKING-PORTED when their visa expired.

Bush was a fugking joke on immigration. Fact.

Dave

Most were still here on legal student visas and Trump now says he would have tighter controls...Riiight!

Looks like Trump has said 9/11 WAS the fault of Bush.

CNN 10/20/15 Presidential candidate Donald Trump takes off his political gloves and directly blames the Bush administration for failing to prevent 9/11, saying that CIA director George Tenet warned that "an attack was coming" and President Bush ignored his warnings.

"If he would have qualified by saying: 'after the attacks of 9/11,' but he didn't do that. How can you say we were safe when we just had the worst attack in the history of our country?"

"They knew an attack was coming. George Tenet, the CIA director, knew in advance there was going to be an attack, and he said so to the president, and he said so to everyone else who would listen," Trump said. "That came out."
Somehow...Trump would have known which flight students were not planning to learn how to land airliners and why...

DONALD TRUMP: I would have had a much tougher visa program -- the visas were way too easy.
Hell, we haven't even had the first primary and Trump has you all puckered up! lol

Richard Clarke (National Coordinator for Security, Infrastructure Protection, and Counter-terrorism, the chief counter-terrorism adviser on the National Security Council) warned the Bush administration about Bin Laden before 9/11 and they blew him off....

Can you imagine if the Obama Administration had got the same memo that the Bush Administration received before 9/11 alerting about a possible terrorist plane attack??

Would you be giving HIM a free pass??
Hell, we haven't even had the first primary and Trump has you all puckered up! lol

Richard Clarke (National Coordinator for Security, Infrastructure Protection, and Counter-terrorism, the chief counter-terrorism adviser on the National Security Council) warned the Bush administration about Bin Laden before 9/11 and they blew him off....

Can you imagine if the Obama Administration had got the same memo that the Bush Administration received before 9/11 alerting about a possible terrorist plane attack??

Would you be giving HIM a free pass??

Good point. A friend gave my Richard Clarke's book and while I lost interest part way through, it was painful to learn the obstacles he faced in trying to counter the prevailing narrative. I can think of a few people I'd like to see running things.

You guys can enjoy the exercise about Cruz, Trump and Jeb. None of us will decide the outcome. I would be happy with either of the first two, based on their positions on the economy, tax policy and immigration. And it always comes down to anybody but the Democrat contenders, who would be horrible.
"I just honestly believe he's not going to gain traction and end up as the GOP's nominee."

Take out the two most hated candidates, Bush and Trump.

Then Cruz's chances are as good as anyone remaining.

Cruz is as/more hated by the establishment than Trump.
© 24hourcampfire