[Linked Image]

That's pure genius!

Thanks for posting.

Steve

grin

that's good stuff Terry!

guess I do indeed have to love those rednecks as I are one

happy Halloween to you sir

as an added bonus I no longer need to spend money on a mask to frighten lil kids
Chuckle
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
grin

that's good stuff Terry!

as an added bonus I no longer need to spend money on a mask to frighten lil kids

Just great, I had hoped Bob was the only person to wear nothing but an overcoat when handing out candy.
Hold dat an' hand me the bailing wire Bubba. grin
I'm ready for the evening, but I'm afraid the weather is going to blow out our Halloween this year.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
-laffin'-
Originally Posted by Steelhead
grin

that's good stuff Terry!

Just great, I had hoped Bob was the only person to wear nothing but an overcoat when handing out candy.

Bob told me to put candy in one pocket, and a hole in the other one. Said it was a "lock pick" grin
I wish it was that kind of overcoat that Bob was wearing.
Too funny. We have the neighborhood chili cook off this afternoon then a hay ride for the kids where we station the munchie givers. Looks like the weather will cooperate.
LOL!

I'm just happy bat schidt crazy sis in law and her equally crazy and extremely confused daughter ( who dates the routund Wiccan high priestess who look like she took a header into a tackle box) are out of town this weekend!!!! I'm sure they will be doing their "dance nekked around the fire" thing tonight.

I suppose I can be thankful I'll miss that performance!

Whatever happened to bobbing for apples???? Glad to see at least one hayride out there!!

Originally Posted by kaywoodie
LOL!

I'm just happy bat schidt crazy sis in law and her equally crazy and extremely confused daughter ( who dates the routund Wiccan high priestess who look like she took a header into a tackle box) are out of town this weekend!!!! I'm sure they will be doing their "dance nekked around the fire" thing tonight.

No doubt! sick

There are some kinfolk I don't let in the house. wink
Bingo!!!
grin
that's good stuff Terry!

Randy wears roller skates and goes trick-or-treating as a pull toy.
Great pic! I wish I could think of stuff like that.

Halloween? It's a non-event here. Our last T or T'ers here were the boys from next door. One is now married with kids and in the navy. The other is full time employed.
Around here, the farmers gather at the county fairgrounds for Halloween. Otherwise, they wouldn't get any trick-r-treaters.
Originally Posted by BarryC
Around here, the farmers gather at the county fairgrounds for Halloween. Otherwise, they wouldn't get any trick-r-treaters.

Some of us living rurally don't want them. laugh

It's just one of the perks.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

It's just one of the perks.

Amen
Cool!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by ironbender
grin
that's good stuff Terry!

Randy wears roller skates and goes trick-or-treating as a pull toy.

Now that's funny right there. I'd heard that but apparently you are the only one to actually SEE it or was it PULL it??? Have a happy Halloween to both of you. smile
Originally Posted by EdM
Too funny. We have the neighborhood chili cook off this afternoon then a hay ride for the kids where we station the munchie givers. Looks like the weather will cooperate.

Good on you for the hay ride. But the kids have a great time.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
LOL!

No doubt! sick

There are some kinfolk I don't let in the house. wink

Like ole Steelhead says, some family members are most definitely culls!
Originally Posted by T LEE
[Linked Image]
Thought I pulled my pants up.

Sorry fellas.

grin
Thanks for the laugh. laugh
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Originally Posted by T LEE
[Linked Image]
Thought I pulled my pants up.

Sorry fellas.

Isn't that kinda new equipment for you?