Home
Posted By: BOWSINGER Two More Trump Insults - 11/28/15
First he insults and mocks Serge Kovaleski, a reporter who suffers from arthrogryposis and has refused to back Trump and his ridiculous claim of thousands of American Muslins in the streets cheering 9-11.

Then he insults our intelligence by claiming he did not mock the man's disabilities. Doesn't even know the man...

This is exactly what Trump said
: "poor guy, you oughta see this guy," and gestured in a jerky fashion as he imitated the reporter.
“‘Uh, I don't know what I said, uh, I don't remember.’ He's going like, I don't remember,’" Trump said, while shaking.

It does not get any lower than this.
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: Two More Trump Insults - 11/28/15
Who cares...some people need insulting
Who cares...some people need insulting
Posted By: toltecgriz Re: Two More Trump Insults - 11/28/15
I agree. Who cares?
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Two More Trump Insults - 11/28/15
Tolerance is overrated
Posted By: BMT Re: Two More Trump Insults - 11/28/15
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
I agree. Who cares?

Class and dignity matter

A president has to care about the feeling of ALLIES

Obama does not care and insults people AMERICA needs to remain friendly with.

Good allies (Isreal, Great Britain, Canada) are worn out with Obama stupidity.
Liberals mock and insult Trump all the time.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

That does not make it right
Posted By: deflave Re: Two More Trump Insults - 11/28/15
I don't give a fugk.

Travis
Posted By: 700LH Re: Two More Trump Insults - 11/28/15
So What!
Originally Posted by BMT

Which is exactly why Islam will rule one day. I'll take someone that isn't afraid to play in the muddy end of the field.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Two More Trump Insults - 11/28/15

and obama insults and mocks folks all the time. Hell, I insult and mock people too. smile
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Two More Trump Insults - 11/28/15
It's about time we have a real person/ality. Politically correct, wishy washy tell me what I want to hear douche bags are a dime a dozen.

I'll take some one that is unafraid of the media over the usual crap.
Posted By: jimmyp Re: Two More Trump Insults - 11/28/15
me too, I am tired of political correctness, I don't go out of my way to insult the less fortunate but those that wield their crippled stature like a club while pissing on my leg can go to hell.

regards the muslims in America cheering about the 911 attacks. They can take their Allah and go to hell as well.

Trump is exactly what this country needs and all the puzzies are pizzin their pants for fear of offending some group that hates us anyway.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

and obama insults and mocks folks all the time. Hell, I insult and mock people too. smile
I mock and insult Bowsinger almost daily.
Posted By: Huntz Re: Two More Trump Insults - 11/28/15
Everyday OBummer is in The Outhouse it is an insult to this Country.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Two More Trump Insults - 11/28/15
bowsinger is a liberal his feelers get hurt.
Posted By: 284LUVR Re: Two More Trump Insults - 11/28/15
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

BFD

[Linked Image]
As long as tolerance is a one way street, I don't give a rip. The guy may be handicapped, but that won't stop him from attacking Trump and expecting a free pass.
Posted By: djs Re: Two More Trump Insults - 11/28/15
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

"Hell, I insult and mock people too."

Nooooo, Sam. Tell me it's not true!
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Two More Trump Insults - 11/28/15

Bingo!

Liars don't deserve respect.
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: Two More Trump Insults - 11/28/15
I was insulted when the Dipschitts of America elected Obammy!

GO TRUMP!
The more Trump talks, the more I like him.

He don't take no schit from anybody. Refreshing.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Tolerance is overrated

That would be a kool T-shirt!
People mocked and made fun of me since I was in grade school, first because I was bigger and stronger then them (having been called 'Moose' as a toddler, or Baby Huey in first grade), and later because I was smarter and better educated than they were (my passion is books, after school I spent hours in the public library).

I had one guy at work ask, "How come you know everything."

To which I replied, "Because I don't talk about things I don't know anything about." In training classes they would turn to me and say, "Ask John, he'll know," when the instructor was stumped, which I found mortifying, as I was hoping to remain anonymous in the back row.

So, I became the big insanely strong fat guy that knows everything. I learned from an early age that when insulted, it's a great opportunity to apply a quick witty putdown, which garnered me another appellation: The Putdown King.

So when a spastic spittle spewing ignoramus libtard pajama boy insults me, well you get the idea. Sometimes just overstating the obvious is enough, and when delivered with humor can be devastating. Who does not recall the facile wit of Winston Churchill:

Bessie Braddock to Churchill "Winston, your drunk!"
Churchill: "Bessie, your ugly, and tomorrow morning I shall be sober."

On Admiral Mountbatten
"What could you hope to achieve except to be sunk in a bigger and more expensive ship this time?"

On Stanley Baldwin
"I wish Stanley Baldwin no ill, but it would have been much better if he had never lived."

"Cultured people are merely the glittering scum which floats upon the deep river of production."

On General Montgomery
"In defeat unbeatable, in victory unbearable."

Trump seems a bit more plain spoken, without Churchill's refined syrup of eloquence that placed the barb with a painful sting preceding the laughter, but Trump at least rolls over political correctness with the steamroller of exposure. I like that.

Posted By: jorgeI Re: Two More Trump Insults - 11/28/15
At a dinner table, a woman snapped at Winston whilst he was having soup: "Winston if I was your wife, I'd poison your soup"! To which Winston replied; "Madam if you were my wife, I'd drink it!" Priceless...
Posted By: mailmanmark Re: Two More Trump Insults - 11/28/15
Liberals SUCK AZZ.... we need more Politicians like Trump.
Posted By: Harry M Re: Two More Trump Insults - 11/28/15
I find myself wondering if Trump is pulling a Ross Perot, in panicking down the home stretch intentionally, as deep down he really doesn't actually want to win.

Many feel Perot did and said a lot of dumb stuff to make sure he wouldn't win when it came right down to it.
Originally Posted by Harry M
I find myself wondering if Trump is pulling a Ross Perot, in panicking down the home stretch intentionally, as deep down he really doesn't actually want to win.

Many feel Perot did and said a lot of dumb stuff to make sure he wouldn't win when it came right down to it.

Pert said dumb stuff because the guy was a blathering idoit
Posted By: saddlering Re: Two More Trump Insults - 11/28/15
I think Trumps in for the long haul, hes done about every thing that he wanted to do in life already! why not be the Pres. too. we need someone with balls!
Posted By: kciH Re: Two More Trump Insults - 11/28/15
Originally Posted by LeonHitchcox
As long as tolerance is a one way street, I don't give a rip. The guy may be handicapped, but that won't stop him from attacking Trump and expecting a free pass.

That's why he is put in a place to do it, if you strike back you're insensitive, racist, sexist, yada yada yada It why the left embrace the trash, freaks, bleeders, and cripples as their mouthpiece.
Posted By: las Re: Two More Trump Insults - 11/28/15
Boy, wouldn't a Perot/Biden team be funny - as long as it wasn't presidential.
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Two More Trump Insults - 11/28/15

You know how much Donald Trump loves living RENT FREE in your head? A LOT.....

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by las
Boy, wouldn't a Perot/Biden team be funny - as long as it wasn't presidential.

Right up there with Abbott and Costello

Or herpes and syphilis
God knows we need a "I'm alright, you're alright" guy in office.

[bleep] that, break and destroy what you don't understand and which threatens the Constitution of the United States. Period.
Posted By: RickyD Re: Two More Trump Insults - 11/28/15
Originally Posted by BMT

Which is exactly why Islam will rule one day. I'll take someone that isn't afraid to play in the muddy end of the field.
Me too, but I shy away from those who pissed it muddy.
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by BMT

Me too, but I shy away from those who pissed it muddy.

Not me, but not all men are created equal.
Originally Posted by saddlering
I think Trumps in for the long haul, hes done about every thing that he wanted to do in life already! why not be the Pres. too. we need someone with balls!

Some evening following a hard day of "prezidentin" I can picture him in the Oval Office with his feet propped up on his desk,three fingers of scotch in hand, and a wry smile on his mug,.....

"Mission accomplished "

He's a clown but I think he's gonna be a damn good clown.
Posted By: toltecgriz Re: Two More Trump Insults - 11/28/15
Well, that might change my mind. Can't abide a Scotch drinker. smile
Posted By: supercrewd Re: Two More Trump Insults - 11/28/15
He will get my vote just to watch the Liberal heads explode...
Posted By: bigfish9684 Re: Two More Trump Insults - 11/28/15
Originally Posted by 284LUVR

Some evening following a hard day of "prezidentin" I can picture him in the Oval Office with his feet propped up on his desk,three fingers of scotch in hand, and a wry smile on his mug,.....

"Mission accomplished "

And he's going to tweet about it. Which is why he is killin it right now. He understands media, specifically social media and the mainstream media. And he wins every time he takes them on.
Originally Posted by BMT

Totally different

Reagan played hardball and won.

But he was polite to his friends and allies--Thatcher and Pope John Paul II in particular.

They were great allies in the war on Communism.

Originally Posted by BMT
Originally Posted by BMT

Totally different

Reagan played hardball and won.

But he was polite to his friends and allies--Thatcher and Pope John Paul II in particular.

They were great allies in the war on Communism.

I understand what you are saying and I truly believe he didn't get where he is by being a complete 'jerk'.

That said, buzz clips sell votes. He may be a LOT of things, but stupid ain't one of them.
Originally Posted by 284LUVR

"Mission accomplished "

He doesn't drink, smoke and says he's never done drugs....even when he was a community organizer.
Could care less.
It just makes him a down to earth, can relate to everyone, kinda guy.

We've all done it, admit it.
He's gettin my vote.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

He doesn't drink, smoke and says he's never done drugs....even when he was a community organizer.

details, details,........

Party pooper.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Two More Trump Insults - 11/28/15
First he insults and mocks Serge Kovaleski, a reporter who suffers from arthrogryposis and has refused to back Trump and his ridiculous claim of thousands of American Muslins in the streets cheering 9-11.

Then he insults our intelligence by claiming he did not mock the man's disabilities. Doesn't even know the man...

: "poor guy, you oughta see this guy," and gestured in a jerky fashion as he imitated the reporter.
“‘Uh, I don't know what I said, uh, I don't remember.’ He's going like, I don't remember,’" Trump said, while shaking.

It takes a special kind of Trash to mock someone with disabilities.
And to lie to us and say he did not do it.
He did it.

Boo hoo
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Two More Trump Insults - 11/28/15

Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Boo hoo

LOL...I would really like to see a legitimate study comparing pit-bull and Trump fans.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Two More Trump Insults - 11/28/15

He did it.

Maybe we judge to quickly, Trump may suffer from Witzelsucht.

Link.

He did it.

It takes a special kind of sissy boy to use his disabilities as a social crutch.

"Waaa . . . you can't criticize me I'm a spastic (or born with no junk, or blind, deaf and dumb, or like Kaiser Wilhelm II born with a withered left arm from Erb's palsy, or I'm a girl born in a man's body, or _______ insert your disability here.

In my estimation, just being a Democrat is a disability, being a libtard Democrat is reason enough to be confined to a locked facility for life. They trot these spavined, swaybacked, foundered geldings out just as a dare to make fun of them. It's a ploy to shut us up. Oh yeah, that pony will run.

Look at Obama, malicious, traitorous, insane, bi-sexual at best - gay at worse, and totally devoid of morals and ethics. Guy needs a Go Fund Me account just to buy character. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Then there's Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, who said, in part, relative to the Colorado Springs Planed Parenthood shooting, ". . . Women shouldn’t have to fear for their lives to access basic health services or exercise their constitutionally-protected right to choose . . . (to kill their baby being unsaid). . ." In other words, women shouldn't have to fear for their lives while in the act of legally murdering their baby. Yeah, Debbie, that's Democrat Think, no morals, no ethics, no compassion, just the culture of death. What, 42 Million dead by murder in the womb isn't enough for you? Democrat Party goal is, of course, to ensure there's enough gun free zones to maximize terror, murder, and mayhem, so they want to take all our firearms leaving us defenseless against their lunacy and that of their criminal hoard.

No these deformed, addled, dysfunctional and insane individuals need to be so verbally abused, so ridiculed, for their nonsensical attempt to destroy the greatest nation ever seen on earth, that they never appear in public again. [Rant over]
Posted By: Greyghost Re: Two More Trump Insults - 11/29/15
Think right now he's rushing around trying to come up with 100 black pastors that will endorse him. Looks as if he ever had any they're not there now!

Phil
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Two More Trump Insults - 11/29/15
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Think right now he's rushing around trying to come up with 100 black pastors that will endorse him. Looks as if he ever had any they're not there now!

Phil

11/29/15 After prematurely announcing the endorsements of 100 black pastors -- prompting several to protest they were not, in fact, supporters – Donald Trump’s campaign abruptly cancelled a press conference with the group scheduled for Monday afternoon at Trump Tower.

Trump’s press secretary Hope Hicks informed reporters of the change of plans in an email Sunday afternoon
“On Monday, Mr. Trump will host an informational meet and greet with many members of the Coalition of African American Ministers.

This is not a press event, but a private meeting, after which, a number of attendees are expected to endorse Mr. Trump’s campaign for President. This is closed to press and therefore no media credentials will be provided,” she wrote.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/donald-trump-black-clergy-216245#ixzz3svZ5ce6b
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Two More Trump Insults - 11/29/15

Phil

11/29/15 After prematurely announcing the endorsements of 100 black pastors -- prompting several to protest they were not, in fact, supporters – Donald Trump’s campaign abruptly cancelled a press conference with the group scheduled for Monday afternoon at Trump Tower.

Trump’s press secretary Hope Hicks informed reporters of the change of plans in an email Sunday afternoon
“On Monday, Mr. Trump will host an informational meet and greet with many members of the Coalition of African American Ministers.

This is not a press event, but a private meeting, after which, a number of attendees are expected to endorse Mr. Trump’s campaign for President. This is closed to press and therefore no media credentials will be provided,” she wrote.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/donald-trump-black-clergy-216245#ixzz3svZ5ce6b

When one considers the vast majority of black churches are filled with liberal democrats, these black religious leaders are often forced to make a personal "business decision." They may believe in what Trump is saying, but they know if the publicly "confess" that, they will lose their cushy jobs. This has been on going since the time of Jesus . . .

John 12:42 |
Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue:
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Two More Trump Insults - 11/29/15
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

Phil

When one considers the vast majority of black churches are filled with liberal democrats, these black religious leaders are often forced to make a personal "business decision." They may believe in what Trump is saying, but they know if the publicly "confess" that, they will lose their cushy jobs. This has been on going since the time of Jesus . . .

John 12:42 |
Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue:

“The cancellation comes on the heels of an incident last weekend in which a Black Lives Matter protester was manhandled at a campaign rally in Alabama.
Trump responded to the incident by suggesting “Maybe he should have been roughed up” and later tweeted a chart that featured a menacing depiction of a black gunman and statistics that overstated the percentage of white murder victims killed by blacks.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/donald-trump-black-clergy-216245#ixzz3svZQf03M
Wrangler John, that is one "AWESOME" rant ! Right on the money because it is Sooo un-PC
Posted By: hatari Re: Two More Trump Insults - 11/30/15
Wonder how the Libs would react if Trump verbally attacked Charles Krauthammer over something he wrote? Chances are, they'd side with Trump.
Bows, just FYI, there is an undeclared War on White people by domestic Black terrorists! Wake up !
# White lives matter
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Two More Trump Insults - 11/30/15
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
Bows, just FYI, there is an undeclared War on White people by domestic Black terrorists! Wake up !
# White lives matter

Yes. It started for me in the 1960's. And I still know the difference...

But that has nothing to do with Trump and his trash talk.
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Two More Trump Insults - 11/30/15
I'm fairly new here. Are Bowsinger and Paddler room mates?
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Two More Trump Insults - 11/30/15
Originally Posted by NVhntr

NO and I ain't moving in with him until he answers my old question I have been asking for years...

So GutshotBuck/SansSouci/Laguna/Raisuli/Paddler, what is your Stormfront name?
Posted By: LRoyJetson Re: Two More Trump Insults - 11/30/15
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
Wrangler John, that is one "AWESOME" rant ! Right on the money because it is Sooo un-PC

+1
Originally Posted by WranglerJohn
" In other words, women shouldn't have to fear for their lives while in the act of legally murdering their baby.

Well said !
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: Two More Trump Insults - 11/30/15
I'm insulted because Trump isn't insulting enough people!!
Originally Posted by NVhntr

NO and I ain't moving in with him until he answers my old question I have been asking for years...

So GutshotBuck/SansSouci/Laguna/Raisuli/Paddler, what is your Stormfront name?
I've gotta admit that one is pretty funny Bowsinger.
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Two More Trump Insults - 11/30/15
Tell you what. I've yet to see a television ad or hear a radio ad Trump purchased, but he's the guy everyone on both mediums are constantly talking about.

Free press; even bad press, is valuable.

Heck, he's living rent free in a lot of your heads.

He's no idiot.

I'm not necessarily a fan, but he's playing the media like a violin. I've never seen this before. I find it interesting.
© 24hourcampfire