Home
Posted By: ST50 Antelope slaughter in Nebraska - 12/02/15
25 antelope killed and left laying near Broadwater, Ne. Two 20-something "men" arrested.
Bad deal. Low lifes of the worst sort. Montana transplants?
Pretty sad.......... frown frown
I doubt it. In Montana when we want to kill big numbers of antelope, we use a train.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Bad deal. Low lifes of the worst sort. Montana Oregon transplants?

fixed it!
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
I doubt it. In Montana when we want to kill big numbers of antelope, we use a train.

Didn't that train kill about a hundred or so??
http://www.omaha.com/outdoors/antel...96a6311-90a4-556c-b2b2-dcc2d46fad99.html

An anonymous tip Wednesday night has led to the arrest of two Broadwater, Nebraska, men in the illegal killing of 25 antelope.
Brent Hoerler, 21, and Taylor Mueller, 24, are both charged with hunting out of season, hunting without a permit, wanton waste and spotlight hunting. The men could face other penalties, including the potential loss of firearm permits and hunting and fishing licenses, and a more than $1,000 fine per animal, said Morrill County Attorney Travis Rodak.

[Linked Image]
The penalties aren't stiff enough for this wanton slaughter.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: 673 Re: Antelope slaughter in Nebraska - 12/02/15
Thats "serial killing" at its finest, these two should be locked up.
Originally Posted by jmcdguns

A couple years back there was a bad one up on the hi-line, I thought it was like 300+. There was an article from the FWP or local LEO who went out to dispatch the injured animals. It was pretty bad.

Snow was really deep that winter up there, and the RR track was about the only place for critters to get out of it.
A couple of decades ago, in North Dakota, a couple of guys who owned a big car dealership, decided they wanted to see what a submachine gun would do to a herd of antelope. They did it and got caught.

The public turned on them and they went bankrupt. The law ain't the only kind of justice.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Bad deal. Low lifes of the worst sort. jmcdguns connection being explored.

fixed it!

Thanks man! grin
270 antelope in one incident in 2011, I think this is the one I was thinking of,

http://billingsgazette.com/news/sta...3444d60-482c-11e0-8aa8-001cc4c03286.html

A couple years back there was a bad one up on the hi-line, I thought it was like 300+. There was an article from the FWP or local LEO who went out to dispatch the injured animals. It was pretty bad.

Snow was really deep that winter up there, and the RR track was about the only place for critters to get out of it.

I was actually thinking of the one that happened on the Townsend flats between Winston and Townsend. That was several years back.
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem

[Linked Image]

Those two should be horse-whipped in the town square, on top of whatever else they get.
Confiscate the firearms they used and also their vehicles...
Glad they caught them. Hopefully they'll have the book thrown at them, guessing lifetime ban on hunting/fishing plus jail plus huge fines. Wait and see.
SPCA has lots of money mabey they'll help prosecute ,guys should NEVER BE ABLE TO OWN GUNS AGAIN,once out of jail 2000 hours of community service to do.

shyitheads.

norm

Coffee on the keyboard ..........
In 2009 three guys got hit with $15,000 in fines and $5,000 in damages for killing 5 mule deer illegally in Nebraska. Guessing this is going to be much higher, probably around $50,000 to $75,000 total.
Hope the system works and they get a huge amount of jail time.
I wonder if they were landowners/sons of landowners.

Travis
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem

[Linked Image]

Those two should be horse-whipped in the town square, on top of whatever else they get.

Talk about needin' Gang raped in prison!
Originally Posted by deflave

Travis

Looks like they live in town. Apparently they've admitted to lighting them up with headlights in a wheat field at night and just mowing them down.

[Linked Image]
Thug life 4evah.

Dave
To quote Rodney....

"Now I know why tigers eat their young"
Maybe they were hungry?
I've heard comments about landowners' crop damage which is true. We haven't had snow cover though, and they are plenty healthy and not hungry like they can be in a bad winter. Game and Parks fights a losing battle trying to keep the farmers losses to a minimum. No excuse for that kinda BS though.

global warming?
Looking at those two bozos, nobody in their right mind would even claim them-landowner or not. Natural selection has definitely gone out of society.
Originally Posted by Calhoun

Travis

Looks like they live in town. Apparently they've admitted to lighting them up with headlights in a wheat field at night and just mowing them down.

[Linked Image]

I'm tell in' Ya! One on the left with that hair!!!! He's the new Jenny in GP.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

Travis

[Linked Image]

I'm tell in' Ya! One on the left with that hair!!!! He's the new Jenny in GP.

Say "oink oink oink".
got their weapon training from xbox. nutrition via twinkies
ethics from nobody
They should have to eat every scrap of those before being released.

Unit A+B hunters in East Tn can only dream of poaching like that

cause they "need meat for the baby"

[Linked Image]

Couple of basement dwellers right there.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Unit A+B hunters in East Tn can only dream of poaching like that

cause they "need meat for the baby"

Puree that schit.

Travis
When Gae Wardens here catch a poacher, the Warden is supposed to field dress the animal so that the meat can be donated. Looks like those just went to waste.

I had a G W friend who told me that he usually made a trade with the poacher............ "YOU field dress it and I'll cuff you in front for the ride to town."
Posted By: las Re: Antelope slaughter in Nebraska - 12/02/15
[Linked Image]
[quote=Backroads]They should have to eat every scrap of those before being released.

Raw.
The judge should make them eat every one of those antelopes. Raw.
Originally Posted by deerstalker
got their weapon training from xbox. nutrition via twinkies
ethics from nobody

Exactly.
They should do their community service in N. Omaha in klan uniforms.
My guess is that those antelope may have been dead too long to field dress.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Maybe they were hungry?

They both look like they are big eaters.
Neither one of those boys are gonna fair well in the Butt Hut, especially the one with the pretty hair.
I suspect they might enjoy it, from the looks of them.
Re-posting this for some folks.
© 24hourcampfire